Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Tenasscity posted:

We have 7 rogues in every raid. gently caress it, I guess we will just have to go with 10+

A number of us rogues have kinda stopped playing due to it. Shoulda stuck with the warlock I made originally and deleted at level 20 to create a rogue!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidRed
Jan 23, 2008
and if you didn't know.... NOW YOU KNOW - Christian Cage
I know i will regret this. In as SolidRed

SolidRed fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Feb 22, 2014

Ysa
Feb 3, 2002

secret service get all the pussy
Gnome warlock in as Quai. I haven't played for a few years so its all new to me again!

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Viyerkoichv posted:

Started a holy paladin last night and I'm up to lvl 14 after 9 hours played. I didn't remember wow classic to be that brutal. I got my rear end kicked a few times by double/triple pulls and very fast respawn rates on mobs. Having fun so far and it was impressive to see everyone in raid gear on their epic mounts in IF. IGN: Viyerkoichv

It gets so, so much better once you hit 40+, then you can spec prot and aoe grind with some reflective damage to double your xp.

i think those bugs in Tanaris still work, at least they did when I was leveling my horde a few weeks ago.

Doorstop
Jan 13, 2008
I really miss Texas

Viyerkoichv posted:

Started a holy paladin last night and I'm up to lvl 14 after 9 hours played. I didn't remember wow classic to be that brutal. I got my rear end kicked a few times by double/triple pulls and very fast respawn rates on mobs. Having fun so far and it was impressive to see everyone in raid gear on their epic mounts in IF. IGN: Viyerkoichv

I'm sure I didn't help the situation any with my tank learning curve idiocy. Fun time though. Viy, Aesrock and myself are all in high teens now if anyone wants to run around with us, I'm on most evenings, as Doorstop.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Vargs posted:

A number of us rogues have kinda stopped playing due to it. Shoulda stuck with the warlock I made originally and deleted at level 20 to create a rogue!

There were a few rogues that hit 60 / started playing again all at once & we couldn't really help it unfortunately :(

Warriors have been overloaded for quite awhile too, for some reason.

It always ebbs with time though... Right around the time Watcher quit, there were a few raids where we had 1-2 rogues for awhile.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Sheesh I feel like this is the worst it's been in a while.

siig
Apr 4, 2005

Being nice is the shit ...
Zzuk really doesn't like being banned I guess.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

started a warlock, Exclaminator

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

SHISHKABOB posted:

Sheesh I feel like this is the worst it's been in a while.

Yeah, I think I dc'd 3 times today without being able to get right back on so I imagine people who were in ZG were a little annoyed.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna give this a go, see if vanilla is nostalgic for me or breaks me down into pieces. Character's Vithica, please 'n thanks

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Has the server been down for hours now or is it just me.

TMDTN
Oct 10, 2005
This Mixed Drink Tastes Nasty...

drunken officeparty posted:

Has the server been down for hours now or is it just me.

I haven't been able to get on since monday, I couldn't get on for the raid Wednesday or any day i've tried after that.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's been up and down a lot.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Server is having issues, more than usual lately.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

TP blacklist continues as w failed to get invited to a kazzak raid. RIP Kazzak, you made it a couple hours

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Goodpancakes posted:

RIP Kazzak, you made it a couple hours

Hours? That's surprising. Someone was asleep at the bat signal. I also did not get a beep with 911 222 (aka Kazzak up, emergency group to kill). Please update your records West Coasters. TIA!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Hours might be a bit of an exaggeration. I spotted him up around 3am est after herbing blasted lands. One or two team plague were there shortly after me. I left the area when Kaz was at 50. I guess it started swimming in horde after I left. Took quite a while to take down after that.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: MC raid forming up in 20 minutes or so :siren:

Salamander / dog genocide

ist
Mar 9, 2007
lurkin since '01
Looking to trade some accounts here for EQ Project 1999 plat.

60 hunter with green gear, 300 mining/engineering - 20k plat
60 rogue with full blues, dal-rend's set, couple of epics - 30k plat
60 mage with some greens, bloodvine set, couple of epics, 300 tailoring, low enchanting skill but tons of dust/essences banked (crusader recipe in bank too) - 30k plat
32 shaman with brain hacker and devilsaur set banked - 5k plat

Email azazep1999@yahoo.com if interested.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Rate my ui guys <3

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Do you click like, a poo poo load of your buttons?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I guess I will commit to the horrible sin of trying to level a Warrior through Vanilla again. This is what happens when we're on the faction without shamans, I do crazy poo poo.

Somebody kick an invite to Priya or I'll harass the first random one of you I see.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
The ones I don't use a lot yeah, or ones I don't need to use during a fight. Like why would I make a bind for summons or soul stones.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

SHISHKABOB posted:

Rate my ui guys <3

why are you level 265 in prat. hacker

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Tanners posted:

why are you level 265 in prat. hacker

That's from running around on xoober realm a while ago

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

SHISHKABOB posted:

Rate my ui guys <3

You're a warlock, you don't need raid frames up. Maybe when the feenix dev team decides to design their own raid in which fast, clutch underwater breathing usage is vital, but not right now. Also only show the top 5 on damage meters. It motivates you to try harder.

Some of your buttons seem redundant with necrosis, and if you really wanna save space, hide or move offscreen the kinds of abilities that you never need to look at. Do shadowbolt or immolate or whatever really need to be taking up room on your screen? They don't have cooldowns, and you have them keybound. You can clear out a whole lot of stuff this way.

Also I dunno how often you run into pvp but not having fear keybound sounds unbelievably crippling.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Good thing flask is bound for those clutch flask reactiontime saves.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Feb 27, 2014

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
I have a terrible secret friends,
I click....
using the default UI :negative:

Also the worst part of that screenshot is the fact that the boss appears to have rend on him. For shame DPS warriors.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Could be a lobotomizer proc. I dunno what weapon that new rogue (lol) is using.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

AtillatheBum posted:

Also the worst part of that screenshot is the fact that the boss appears to have rend on him. For shame DPS warriors.

I thought I saw that on Razorgore also, but I didn't mouseover the icon in time to see what it was.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Hell yeah 4 deep wounds debuffs :shepface:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

SHISHKABOB posted:

Rate my ui guys <3

Cryolysis, and no Elkano's BuffBars. Wouldn't play ever, worst UI. :colbert:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Actually fear is bound to G. And I like having raid frames so I can see who's dead. Also I'm not sure what flask you're talking about &gt;.&gt; the thing bound to 0 is some moonglow stuff that makes me glowy and sparkle.

The only thing I use necrosis for is to count shards rip.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
I should get me an UI mod. I want more skills bound to a key but apparently only the 1-10 slots and your class skills can be bound in the default UI? The only reason why I haven't set up an UI already is because the archaic addon system gives me an headache. Everything is customized via chat commands??

GW1 UI customization menu, how I miss thee. I don't suppose there is a guide for dumbos like me who never downloaded addons back in 2006?

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

Trogdos! posted:

I should get me an UI mod. I want more skills bound to a key but apparently only the 1-10 slots and your class skills can be bound in the default UI? The only reason why I haven't set up an UI already is because the archaic addon system gives me an headache. Everything is customized via chat commands??

GW1 UI customization menu, how I miss thee. I don't suppose there is a guide for dumbos like me who never downloaded addons back in 2006?

The default UI lets you display 5 action bars at once in specific places all of which can be keybound to whatever you want. However if you want the bars in specific places Bartender or Bongos are the go-to addons.

e: also my immaculate UI
e2: gently caress you I like raidframes

Tanners fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Feb 27, 2014

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Tanners posted:

The default UI lets you display 5 action bars at once in specific places all of which can be keybound to whatever you want. However if you want the bars in specific places Bartender or Bongos are the go-to addons.

e: also my immaculate UI
e2: gently caress you I like raidframes

What are you using to move your chat windows around? Is that Ace?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Trogdos! posted:

Also open up the main menu and go to keybindings and scroll down a bunch til you see the bindings for the action bars. You can bind up to 60 different actions to 60 different key combinations. Stuff like alt+ or ctrl+ or shift+ or any key in general on your keyboard.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

tadashi posted:

What are you using to move your chat windows around? Is that Ace?

Prat. Just unlock window and click and drag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

I don't know about you guys, but he's certainly dead to me. :v:

PS, not going to ZG tonight.

• Locked thread