Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I was told by the Bellas there'd be second screen for the backsage pass and there isn't one. I'm disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brokenogre posted:

So i have to ask is there an IRC channel set up for WWE network livestream viewing, because i honestly think there should be

there is but i forgot the info

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Is Survivor Series 2012 any good? I'm guessing by the card no but anything of note there?

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Willninho posted:

Is Survivor Series 2012 any good? I'm guessing by the card no but anything of note there?

Shield debuts.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I totally get the whole hair color thing now with the Divas, I am remembering how back during this time I couldn't tell the two Funkadactyls apart because they looked so similar.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

yea ok posted:

there is but i forgot the info

I am gonna assume its on synirc i just need the channel name

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brokenogre posted:

I am gonna assume its on synirc i just need the channel name

#wh2k

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jesus Christ the commentary is bad for this cesaro r truth match. Cole and JBL ate arguing about rugby. King is being slightly xenophobic. It's really bad.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

The_Rob posted:

Jesus Christ the commentary is bad for this cesaro r truth match. Cole and JBL ate arguing about rugby. King is being slightly xenophobic. It's really bad.

Sounds like any point in the commentary of your regular Monday Night Raw.

RockShowLevel27
May 31, 2006
The teams for the 5 v 5 minus otunga look like they actually have potential, but knowing how the build up was the epitome of "creative has nothing for you", it's tough to get into

Acrolos
Mar 29, 2004

Watching the 8th episode of Raw.

First off, Rob Bartlett is the most unbearably terrible personality I've ever seen in wrestling. On this episode, he's playing as Elvis and making jokes throughout the entire episode. Fortunately, it appears that the April 19, 1993 episode is his last, so he'll be gone soon.

It's also crazy to see one half of a tag team (Fatu) get a 15 minute match with the Champion (Hart).

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

tuning right into Cesaro with a belt, and Cena/Lee sex scandal promo :allears: the live stream is perfect

perfect timing, i totally forgot about this amazing piece of WWE History, vickey and ricardo eating burritos together.

Photex fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Feb 26, 2014

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

Acrolos posted:

Watching the 8th episode of Raw.

First off, Rob Bartlett is the most unbearably terrible personality I've ever seen in wrestling. On this episode, he's playing as Elvis and making jokes throughout the entire episode. Fortunately, it appears that the April 19, 1993 episode is his last, so he'll be gone soon.

It's also crazy to see one half of a tag team (Fatu) get a 15 minute match with the Champion (Hart).

I see you haven't heard Mark Madden commentary...

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

At least Madden seemed to like the product.

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
That"s the origin of Brad Maddox? Bleah

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Watching a raw from the beginning of '12...
King: I like Santino. He's more fun than Angry Birds!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I don't know how entirely accurate that statement is anymore, he's only entertaining now because he brings out Emma.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Photex posted:

I don't know how entirely accurate that statement is anymore, he's only entertaining now because he brings out Emma.
It's the classic case of fans latching onto a Flavor of the Month and that flavor lasting 8 years. See also: R-Truth. Stuff that people loved for a while and they decided to turn it up to 300% and drop everything else about their characters except for the annoying parts. At least Hornswaggle is mostly gone.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
The livestream's showing NXT, but that should be at 6 Eastern. Isn't it 7 Eastern now?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Woodchip posted:

The livestream's showing NXT, but that should be at 6 Eastern. Isn't it 7 Eastern now?

the times on the schedule thing below the video player goes by your time zone, but it says eastern anyways

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Woodchip posted:

Scheduling is the same in every time zone but the scheduled times are set to EST. This is NXT is supposed to be on now.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

The WWE network really exposes the crater in quality that many aspects of the product have taken. They have a bunch of guys there now who know their wrestling ABCs and can do a textbook wristlock, but almost nobody who appears to have any interest in/is allowed to do psychology, or especially brawling that doesn't look like choreographed, by-the-numbers poo poo. They have yet to find anybody for commentary since J.R. who can sell a match at all, really, though I suspect JBL could if Vince weren't barking in his ear. That and they find ways to constantly take focus away from the match and put it on their barely coherent banter.

That is what I am getting from going through 2013 PPV by PPV, anyway. From reading a lot of thread aftermath I feel like I am not going to see many good shows and might want to go to a year that didn't suck.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
So this episode of Raw (first ep of 2012) I'm watching amazes me (bear in mind, I stopped watching wrestling sometime around 2004 and started again early last year), in that the main event is a 6-man tag of Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, and Kane vs Big Show, Cena, And Zack Ryder.

My mind is blown.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

I'm watching the 1st episode of raw. This is insane.

Acrolos
Mar 29, 2004

Giedroyc posted:

I see you haven't heard Mark Madden commentary...

After seeing this dufus, I'd prefer Madden. I never thought I'd type that.

He seriously played an impersonation of Elvis for the entire episode.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Paul The Butcher Vachon!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Flameingblack posted:

It's the classic case of fans latching onto a Flavor of the Month and that flavor lasting 8 years. See also: R-Truth. Stuff that people loved for a while and they decided to turn it up to 300% and drop everything else about their characters except for the annoying parts. At least Hornswaggle is mostly gone.

R-Truth's fear of heights and spiders still rules though?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

He doesn't do that anymore. He doesn't really do anything anymore except dance.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DeathChicken posted:

He doesn't do that anymore. He doesn't really do anything anymore except dance.

Rip R-Truther.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Rumble 2013 starting now!

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Wow I forgot how good that Ziggler '13 promo was.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Does anyone else have low-quality footage about 30% of the time? I get this on VOD and the live stream.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

oldpainless posted:

Does anyone else have low-quality footage about 30% of the time? I get this on VOD and the live stream.

not for me, try doing a speedtest and let us know the results

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
God, Team Hell No ruled hardcore.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Hell No ruled.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

According to speedtest.net ping is 50ms, download speed is 2.30 Mbps and upload is 0.65 bps per second.

I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what kind of quality these numbers suggest nor do I know if they can be improved in any way by anything I can do.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Sheamus was so strangely flesh colored during that Make a Wish thing.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oldpainless posted:

According to speedtest.net ping is 50ms, download speed is 2.30 Mbps and upload is 0.65 bps per second.

I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what kind of quality these numbers suggest nor do I know if they can be improved in any way by anything I can do.

that is incredibly slow internet.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Did Laurinaitis have throat cancer or something? What was up with his voice?

• Locked thread