Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

OK that was possibly one of the most idiotic things I've seen in a first episode...

Jesus I don't even want to make puns about the brains tribe having no brains but they're automatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

"You tell us too much what to do" - Member of the "Brains" tribe

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
"I'm an honest person."

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha Garrett and David both gunning for each other.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Garrett's playing this really well. I'm kind of surprised.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Poque posted:

Garrett's playing this really well. I'm kind of surprised.

Relatively speaking!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Spencer is all nervous about Marlins guy having the idol but he's completely ignoring the fact the one dude was sitting at their camp all alone for a long rear end time. Are we sure this is the brain tribe?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I can't wait to hear their arguments & counterarguments for who stays and goes. This is going to be so good!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

"Fire represents your life"

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Baseball nonsense incoming?

Edit: does he not know what an engineer is?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

A NUCLEAR BOMB BUILDER

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
She a nuclear bomb-builder!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Who does David think he is?

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Best: Cliff
Worst: David

Alhara
Aug 21, 2007

Ghostpilot posted:

Who does David think he is?

Boston Rob Mark II

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Jesus can they not put a roof over tribal council?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I want to believe that Garrett coughing right as Jeff asked about the idol was an unedited involuntary urge, and Spencer legitimately picked up on it.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Jesus can they not put a roof over tribal council?

Perhaps the clearest indicator of Survivor's declining budget yet.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

xbilkis posted:

I want to believe that Garrett coughing right as Jeff asked about the idol was an unedited involuntary urge, and Spencer legitimately picked up on it.

This is the brain tribe we're talking about here. Theres no way he actually did pick up on it he probably just thought he might have a cold.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HAHAHAH gently caress YOU MIAMI MARLINS

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

They dumb

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Struck out.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Guess it figures that the president of the worst team in baseball was also the worst player of the season. He was basically Franchesqua from FvF2

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Wow, how do you gently caress up a sure thing of J'Tia being voted out? He essentially had a bye and threw it away.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ghostpilot posted:

Wow, how do you gently caress up a sure thing of J'Tia being voted out? He essentially had a bye and threw it away.

Because the Brains team seem to lack any. Spencer thinking David had the idol and not Garrett who had the complete run of their camp alone for a long time.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

OOOOOOOH! I WANNA PUNCH HIM! I WANT TO PUNCH HIM! LET ME PUNCH GARRETT IN THE FACE!

"The women aren't going to break up, and the boys aren't going to break up, so where does that leave me?"

I don't want to presume anything, Kass, but you come across as a woman.

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 27, 2014

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"I just feel more comfortable working with you two....for legitimate reasons."
"It makes sense for you to be with us....and makes sense for us to be with you...again, for legitimate reasons..."

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Ahahahahahaha

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
First racist comment of the season

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

If Kass hadn't been such an idiot and told J'Tia to her face that she was voting her out, she could easily work the 'all girls angle' with the other 2 and be in control of the Brains tribe

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Maybe sticking the giant guy in the boat wasnt the best idea.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

#WooTangClan

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

WooTangClan ain't nothin' to gently caress with!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Brice going to turn into a Colton?

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Brice is gay black Corinne

So basically Corinne

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I maintain that Brice is Colton in blackface.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Malnutricia

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"Why am I not chipping in?"

"I'm not sure."

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
Spyshack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
.... a spy shack.

Really.

• Locked thread