Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColonelCurmudgeon
May 2, 2005

Shall I give thee the groat now?
I thought my screen had frozen on Garrett's dumbfounded stare... guess not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

J'Tia can't weasel her way out of this one, unless "honest lawyer" decides to run with the girls.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
J'tia's a nuclear engineer...but then so is Homer Simpson. :doh:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
There's no way J'Tia's surviving this vote. Boy. Her profile was so promising, too.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
I feel like Tony might be a medivac. They usually don't subtitle moments like this unless the injury is significant

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

This is the Brains tribe though, dont underestimate their ability to gently caress up this tribal.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

JesusSinfulHands posted:

I feel like Tony might be a medivac. They usually don't subtitle moments like this unless the injury is significant
Well, little does anyone know that his spyshack is also a holistic faith healing lodge.

He'll be right as rain in 20 minutes.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Robnoxious posted:

Well, little does anyone know that his spyshack is also a holistic faith healing lodge.

He'll be right as rain in 20 minutes.

The Holistic Faith Healing Sweat Lodge of Intrigue!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What a detective.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Well his foot must not be too bad, he was flying down that path.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Discrete is not this guy's middle name.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think he hosed that log.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

good lord this guy

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

How well does a HII protect against the dozen infections you've just exposed your foot to, Tony?

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Not going to lie, I love Tony - he's a completely ridiculous character. I bet he can't help himself and tells everyone about the idol soon enough

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
I'm king of the jungle!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm pretty sure Kass hates black people

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:ssh: Tasha, just go with it.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Unmerciful posted:

Not going to lie, I love Tony - he's a completely ridiculous character. I bet he can't help himself and tells everyone about the idol soon enough

He's going to wear it while he's in his spy shack

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That girl is an idiot. Your friend is getting voted out. Sorry. Get over it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

OH MY GOD HOW IS EVERYONE SO loving DUMB

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh god this is awful. Putting people on the spot like that is not going to work very well for Garrett.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Ghostpilot posted:

:ssh: Tasha, just go with it.

I think she realizes she's next in line if J'Tia goes, considering they asked Kass, then Spencer, then Garrett who should go, and they're not letting any conversation go on, and she hasn't talked with the other 3 one on one.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Why is she having a complete meltdown over the easiest decision of all time? What in the world is going on with this tribe? Did they guess randomly on the IQ test and luck out?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

Oh god this is awful. Putting people on the spot like that is not going to work very well for Garrett.

No way, Tasha is the one that just sealed her fate as next after Jtia. Hell, she just put herself in danger of being voted out tonight.

Why does CBS try so hard year after year to make me racist against black women? It's not going to work, but they will never give up.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Okay, I'm quickly warming up to Spencer.

Edit: I love the loud, obnoxious crunching out of nowhere.

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

So much crunching. Weird rear end fruit.

WAAAAAT MORE RICE poo poo

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

OK I now officially love this season

HOLY gently caress

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

WHAT?!?!?!

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
Oh poo poo!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

What the gently caress J'Tia. This tribe is a disaster. So much for Tasha's plan to pull in Kass.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Nuclear Engineer.

That makes me feel comfortable.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh my god, she's insane.

This is amazing.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

THIS loving SEASON HOLY poo poo

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nuclear Engineer J'Tia

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What did Tyson say? "That's why you never tell the crazy person they're going home"

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

OOOOOOOOH SNAP!

ColonelCurmudgeon
May 2, 2005

Shall I give thee the groat now?
:stare:

Well, the decision just got a far sight easier.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Well I didn't see that coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lol at J'Tia Hantz going out with a bang

• Locked thread