Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Hey sure I'll roll the dice.

Qpzil

Expect dog and cat pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Dear God this is going to be intense.

sa.irregardless

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

if y'all want pictures of a bratty rear end corgi, I got you covered.

Also I'm pretty as gently caress

Mike.IE's pictures in Europe loving rule tho

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

I'm pretty pleased with snapchat as a 'photos of strangers dogs' delivery system.

Ursula Le Goon
Jan 3, 2013

I specialize in drawing penises on things and really need variety. Thanks, goons.
decapode

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 05:01 on Jul 11, 2015

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I was with a buddy who was test driving a car today and when he floored it the throttle cable hung up and we were stuck pedal to the metal in a 35mph zone. He reacted surprisingly well by calling out the situation to me ( I already knew what was up) then pumping the gas while dodging traffic for a few seconds then just turning the key off and coasting to the side of the road. Immediately I thought that would have been a great snap.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

lemonsaresour posted:

I hope no one was grossed out by the mudpuppy specimens I posted to my story!

I always thought mudpuppies were more fish-like. I guess I learnt something today.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

kenny powerzzz posted:

I was with a buddy who was test driving a car today and when he floored it the throttle cable hung up and we were stuck pedal to the metal in a 35mph zone. He reacted surprisingly well by calling out the situation to me ( I already knew what was up) then pumping the gas while dodging traffic for a few seconds then just turning the key off and coasting to the side of the road. Immediately I thought that would have been a great snap.
Did he buy the car, or not!?!

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Actually he did. It was in great shape and we were not able to make it happen again. I think it was just sticky from being parked on a car lot. We opened the good and I barely touched the throttle cable and it clicked back.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

kenny powerzzz posted:

Actually he did. It was in great shape and we were not able to make it happen again. I think it was just sticky from being parked on a car lot. We opened the good and I barely touched the throttle cable and it clicked back.
You should re-enact the scene, then. :v:

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Oh I had my phone on standby when we were trying to replicate. Sadly it was not meant to be.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
I'm tired of adding new peeps, I'm brandxcomix. Expect pictures of my (4) lovely cats, especially when I'm drinking at home.

E: Advanced apologies for tonight, I'm pretty jazzed about this lego racecar.

BXCX has a new favorite as of 06:10 on Feb 27, 2014

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

tradapib

Send me your worst.

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could take all my skin off and writhe about.

BXCX posted:

I'm tired of adding new peeps, I'm brandxcomix. Expect pictures of my (4) lovely cats, especially when I'm drinking at home.

Have you named the man inside the car?

dadsfrog19 be the name.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Brandxcomix I love you. Please snapchat more building and playing with lego.

Gag Reflex
Mar 20, 2009
usedtolovmylife

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

BXCX posted:

I was exited when I saw the Knobb Creek.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Twilight of the Pogs posted:

Brandxcomix I love you. Please snapchat more building and playing with lego.

This. Waking up to a lego car story was pretty excellent.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:

Maw posted:

This. Waking up to a lego car story was pretty excellent.
Nearly empty quotin' dis for great posterity.

More Lego please!

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009
Well I guess I'm down with getting weird pics from internet strangers so go right ahead and add me: eajmartin.

I will not send you dong pics and will try to send interesting/entertaining things.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Why can't I see any loving snaps? I can send them but when I receive one they're as if they've been watched already. This is really irritating and googling has not produced anything that has helped so far.

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 05:01 on Jul 11, 2015

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Done that several times still no dice. My phone may just not like it.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
Sometimes I get blank snaps, the app doesn't seem to be the most stable of things at time. I just :shrug: it off and wait for some snizzpod to show up.

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

Kenny Rogers posted:

HA!

Me and Cookieoh are gonna have a ChatCrack Goon Meet way before Mardi Gras 2015.

I thought ElChupaNebrae was "close" (in relative terms) being in Colorado Springs.

Cookieoh and I both work at Denver International Airport.

Small. loving. World.

Hit me up on Tuesday. I'll buy lunch at the Chophouse if you've got that kinda time.
I'm Jon, and I'm at 2275.

He'll yeah! I'm amazed at how many Denver goons there are. I've been lazy on the snap quality lately, guess I better step my game up. I have Tuesdays off but I'm down for lunch! I work weds-sat my lunch hour is typically 12-1

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

My snapchat username is... cannedpanda

Big surprise.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

He'll yeah! I'm amazed at how many Denver goons there are. I've been lazy on the snap quality lately, guess I better step my game up. I have Tuesdays off but I'm down for lunch! I work weds-sat my lunch hour is typically 12-1

Denver goons? Awesome. I had planned on moving there next year, but if my job goes through layoffs, might be there sooner. :(

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:

Vintimus Prime posted:

Denver goons? Awesome. I had planned on moving there next year, but if my job goes through layoffs, might be there sooner. :(
Y'all should get in on the Denver Thread. It desperately needs fewer shitposters. =)

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

h210679 posted:

Sometimes I get blank snaps, the app doesn't seem to be the most stable of things at time. I just :shrug: it off and wait for some snizzpod to show up.

Snapchat constantly causes my Nexus 4 to restart itself. It's such a hassle that I don't even want to use the app anymore.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Snapchat constantly causes my Nexus 4 to restart itself. It's such a hassle that I don't even want to use the app anymore.

I have the same problem, though not super frequent. It only happens while trying to watch incoming snaps and its loving irritating when it occurs.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I love bad decisions!
Hello_Droogie

Brand New to this, hopefully I don't regret this, or I regret it in an amusing way.

Instagram of the same name, quality not guaranteed.

Droogie has a new favorite as of 05:19 on Mar 2, 2014

bobby.vs.shark
Apr 4, 2007
bears on the attack, but he can lick my ballsack
cheffychuck

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could take all my skin off and writhe about.
It's quite possible I'm in love with snizzpod or maybe just his kick rear end beard... I'm not too sure yet.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Hoopysoup, you are a monster :(

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012

Maw posted:

Hoopysoup, you are a monster :(

You know I still love you.

I'm off work till Thursday, which means no more poo pics till then, folks.

Maybe. :getin:

PYF > Post Your Snapchat - loving Add Snizzpod Already

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 05:02 on Jul 11, 2015

Sigma_Bark
Jun 1, 2013
Now accepting cock pics. No weirdos.
But really, hit me with your best shot! Shot as in snapshot. Not shot as in...

I was joking about cock pics, okay?
You guys are worse than when girls hashtag there instagram picture with "#snapme" but then don't give you their snap.
I mean, geez! What's a guy gotta do?
Am I right folks? Ay, am I right?

#snapme sigma_barksa

(ironic hashtagging, really)

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012

Sigma_Bark posted:

Now accepting cock pics.

This is not something one says, even in jest. Be very nervous. :cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plowhound
Oct 12, 2012
Send stuff to plowhound. I'll take anything you want to throw at me!

• Locked thread