Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
Steve McQueen (as in, the director of Hunger, Shame, and 12 Years a Slave) interviewed Kanye and it's a really, really good interview.
http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/kanye-west#_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!
is there any word who is opening for Kanye West on this new leg of tour

GET MONEY
Sep 7, 2003

:krakken::krakken::krakken:
BOUND 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk4Ecvns1-g

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

John Romero posted:

is there any word who is opening for Kanye West on this new leg of tour

Pusha T

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002
So the new leg of tour dates has a extended setlist... as well as more insufferable on-stage rants. :ughh:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Gonna go ahead and say the only people who consider his rants insufferable aren't going to the show anyway.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Anonymous John posted:

So the new leg of tour dates has a extended setlist
Jesus, he's playing EVERYTHING.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I've been to 4 Kanye Concerts and have had at least one rant at each, it's amazing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That setlist :stare:

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Anonymous John posted:

So the new leg of tour dates has a extended setlist... as well as more insufferable on-stage rants. :ughh:

1)I guess his new year's resolution ended early :(

2) God damnit, I didn't go to the Baltimore show because I saw him in DC and figured that he wouldn't, you know, add all of the songs I wished he'd played in DC :mad:

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I wish he ya know came back to Denver after canceling on us consider yourself fortunate atleast you got to experience yeezus.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Phwoar, now that's a setlist. Can't wait for him to come to Europe

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

The Wikipedia article for Graduation is pretty funny

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Haha less notable artists like Li'l Wayne and the guy from Coldplay.

Mr. Stanfield
Oct 21, 2010
Standing tickets for the upcoming Sydney show were sold out before they were even on sale :negative:

Is yeezus worth $300~ ? (I already know the answer..)

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Yeezus is headlining Bonnaroo. Maybe he can show up 3 hours late again! I'd wait the entire time.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'm typing so hard I'm about to break my MacBook Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
maybe new music tonight. 1230 est on the new late night

anything576
Sep 26, 2010
New Kanye verse on Rick Ross' album.
http://teamkanyedaily.com/music/new-music-rick-ross-sanctified-featuring-kanye-west-big-sean/

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
This song is better than I expected.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Here's a link of his interview and performance on Late Night with Seth Meyers http://pitchfork.com/news/54126-watch-kanye-west-on-seth-meyers/ (link works outside US as well). While Kanye is always somewhat awkward and uncomfortable in interviews, he says some poignant things and its nothing like say, what happened with Zane Lowe. The performance is a good medley of songs as well, although I'm a bit puzzled by the inclusion of the snippets of All of the Lights and Mercy where he barely raps.

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
via ktt

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Who's that on the left photo?

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

Who's that on the left photo?
Slim Thug

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

het posted:

Slim Thug

correct

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Yeezus film directed by Hype Williams coming to theaters.

I doubt it'll make it to my side of the world but I'm excited for it to get the inevitable digital/physical release.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Best news I've heard all year

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
Lp7 production in full swing; new kids are getting The Call https://mobile.twitter.com/0PN/status/439483590460862466?screen_name=0PN

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

atrus50 posted:

Lp7 production in full swing; new kids are getting The Call https://mobile.twitter.com/0PN/status/439483590460862466?screen_name=0PN

I think Daniel is tripping hard atm, his twitter feed is gone nuts. Remember the rumours for Yeezus production? (I still want Burial x Kanye so bad)

Ahaha it's because he's livetweeting some Billy Corgan ambient set Lmao

Quantum of Phallus fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 1, 2014

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Got the Billy Corgan ambient set jumping like Jordan

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

These are the secrets of death we teach.

atrus50 posted:

I wish this was true so badly.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Kanye just postponed all of his Australian tour dates from May until September to work on his new album. While it's good that we're getting new music from him, this really sucks for Australian fans (ie; me). I had tickets for a show that was two days before my birthday :(

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

Kanye just postponed all of his Australian tour dates from May until September to work on his new album. While it's good that we're getting new music from him, this really sucks for Australian fans (ie; me). I had tickets for a show that was two days before my birthday :(

Looks like he's ripping off Death Grips yet again :smug:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
New album???? I'm still reeling from the announcement of a concert movie

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

scary ghost dog posted:

New album???? I'm still reeling from the announcement of a concert movie

He has a bunch of stuff left over from Yeezus, right?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

LordPants posted:

He has a bunch of stuff left over from Yeezus, right?

According to Kanye, the new album is probably going to be completely different from Yeezus (and only 8 tracks long).

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Good! Yeezy don't put out b-sides and call it an album.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
8 tracks is fine by me. One of the best features of Yeezus is how compact and quick it feels. I'm loving done with sprawling epics from everyone making music right now.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

It'd just be cool to get an official release for the Yeezus Tour intro song (what people are calling "I Am Not Here").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookdaddy G
Jun 13, 2007
I'm not sure how legit this is, considering it being April first and all, but here is an alleged track list. http://www.thefourohfive.com/news/article/kanye-west-announces-new-album-the-rising-listen-to-futurist-mentality-feat-hyuna-139

• Locked thread