Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

fullroundaction posted:

I had to go look, and it's worse than I thought.

e: it goes up to 3x of course

ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahah I did not realize they were serious, holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Only 3x?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Meatwave posted:

Please take this guy to a gay bar. Being a straight dude in a gay bar is loving awesome.

Being a gay dude having to navigate all the straight tourists in a gay bar isn't awesome. :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

dijon du jour posted:

"Oh boo hoo hoo these gays are giving me their money I am so tortured they probably put it up their butts. :qq:"

I want to belive that they all have actually said this outloud.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Being a gay dude having to navigate all the straight tourists in a gay bar isn't awesome. :(

Is it really that different from chatting up another gay dude who just isn't into you? Like, I guess the guy might get skeeved out, but people get skeeved when propositioned all the time.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Is it really that different from chatting up another gay dude who just isn't into you? Like, I guess the guy might get skeeved out, but people get skeeved when propositioned all the time.

Depending on how defensive the guy gets about being mistaken for gay while in a gay bar they could still potentially get aggressive :shrug:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Shannonmcn posted:

Depending on how defensive the guy gets about being mistaken for gay while in a gay bar they could still potentially get aggressive :shrug:
Which is dumb as poo poo, somebody being into you is always flattering and if you are in a gay bar you should expect it being gay dudes. :v:

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

fullroundaction posted:

A silk screen Goku shirt! The legends were true!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Zedd posted:

Which is dumb as poo poo, somebody being into you is always flattering and if you are in a gay bar you should expect it being gay dudes. :v:

Yeah, this pretty much right here. If I went to a gay bar for some drinks and a guy chatted me up, welp, hazards of going to a bar frequented by gay men! If it bothers me, guess I should have done to the straight bar where the only propositioning occurs in the parking lot by a woman who keeps to the shadows just enough you can't see she's probably older than your mum.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Zedd posted:

It's true. I get hella flattered whenever a gay dude is into me, like "OH GOD THIS PERSON THINKS I'M CUTE" because I am a doughy, beardy guy. This does not make me mad, because I am not a crazy person.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Alpacalips Now posted:

I think it's more funny that he thinks being a Christian in pro sports is worth as much media coverage as being the first openly gay player in the NFL.

I think it's funny that they thought there was 0 coverage of Tim loving Tebow from the media. I mean, 2010 was the year of the Tebow on almost every sports outlet and that's not even including his final years in Florida. You better believe everyone knew about him being an outspoken christian then.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Scarf posted:

Only 3x?

You know the 4x guys will just cram into them anyway.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I think it's funny that they thought there was 0 coverage of Tim loving Tebow from the media. I mean, 2010 was the year of the Tebow on almost every sports outlet and that's not even including his final years in Florida. You better believe everyone knew about him being an outspoken christian then.

I don't know what you're talking about. Who's Tim Tebow? I never heard of the guy. The media said nothing about him. I mean, you're acting like a songwriter rewrote one of his classics to be about Tim Tebow or something.

:v:

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

It's not so much random solo straight dudes, since they usually aren't in there. It's really women. Groups of attention-demanding drunk ladies on ladies-night that are just there to dance, call everyone in the place "girlfriend" and think it's generally cool to try and hit on gay dudes and touch them at all times.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Lazy_Liberal posted:

At least gay dudes have gay bars! You've any idea how hard it is to find lesbian bars that aren't just "Wednesdays at Zippers?"

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Some women go to gay bars just to avoid being propositioned. Why can't there be asexual bars or something?

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Clochette posted:

Some women go to gay bars just to avoid being propositioned. Why can't there be asexual bars or something?

I smell a kickstarter incoming

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

That's called a liquor store.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Clochette posted:

The F Plus made fun of this very idea. Maybe you're choosing the wrong bars?

RFC2324 posted:

I can see myself somehow ending up at home with someone for this very reason, considering the number of people who think I am gay as it is combined with the fact that my normally awkward self gets extra awkward in this kind of situation.

On the other hand, I might end up having some drunken fun anyway, so whatever.

You might be gay dude hth

As for me, no screens but my facebook skews liberal, so all I get are loving annoying upworthy "This kid will blow your mind with 7 words" or "What meaningless object are you" crap.

I do, however, have a Japanese nationalist as a friend on there. I think he is the very pro-Japan/America type though, as opposed to just pro-Japan.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

This isn't even the kind of thing I get angry from, it's just dumb. The whole "I know it isn't real BUT WHAT IF" just gets on my nerves.

Meanwhile, these were both from a really good childhood friend of mine, and it makes me sad that this is a lot of what she posts now. :(

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Feb 27, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Captain Pissweak posted:

Is smoking so prevalent that forcing smokers not to smoke in bars is a law that only aids the few?

I'm a nasty gross smoker, and what Bobby Pin said is loving dumb.

Yes yes. Being gay and harming no one is just like forcing those around you to inhale carcinogens while stinking up their clothes. :rolleyes:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

My cousin posted this and I touched the poop because I just couldn't help it :(

It's just such a confusing opinion to hold. I'm against the government having more corruption and more power, but if it keeps the poor honest, eh, they waste our taxes in worse ways

(sorry for the image quality, not sure what's up with my screenshot button)

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Vicas posted:

My cousin posted this and I touched the poop because I just couldn't help it :(

It's just such a confusing opinion to hold. I'm against the government having more corruption and more power, but if it keeps the poor honest, eh, they waste our taxes in worse ways

(sorry for the image quality, not sure what's up with my screenshot button)

My favorite is that when confronted with the reality that drug testing resulted in very few positives, he continued to say "people on welfare are probably all on drugs".

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Ugh. I just had "Shocking Connection: 97% of all Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure!"

Pop up on my feed. Apparently root canals can leave deadly microbs in you, that cause breast cancer, arthritis and other chronic medical issues.

It's from the humans are free website! Which also has such articles as, "Fukishima was an inside job!" and "The Superbowl is the biggest false flag in our history!"

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

fullroundaction posted:

Oh god, I didn't bother looking, that's even more terrible than I assumed. I'm gonna go message him and tell him he's an idiot if he gets that.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Scarf posted:

Only 3x?

You can call it Super Large Level 3.

drunk
Jan 26, 2010
As a straight male, I've gone to a lot of gay clubs a bunch of times over the last 8 years, and they're great. There's usually straight female friends of gay folk to talk to and dance with on top of dancing with gay, trans, and lesbian friends, and I usually find the male bartenders to get better drinks, but our local club has an amazing female bartender. The only fights I've ever been in (that didn't ever go anywhere aside from macho posturing) were with straight dudes being super creepy, touching women who say no, and not leaving them alone. I don't mind the straight women, a few lesbian friends of mine almost exclusively hook up with straight women, but straight men who just want to find a hookup are the worst at any bar. That's why so many straight women flock to gay bars in the first place!

Edit: the "gently caress you, got mine" people are idiots, but I think a lot of people start out like that. I know I was an edgy misanthrope in high school who my friend recently described as "almost chaotic evil" (although I was an undiagnosed schizophrenic), and I had the impression that they were just lazy, so drug test them! I grew up, got medicated, and realized that unemployment and welfare are not some golden ticket to be lazy. I got fired because of a chronic illness, and my unemployment is basically like working full time on minimum wage in Kansas ($7.25), and I'm struggling to pay bills because I dint qualify for Medicaid. All of these people who think welfare queens exist need to live on federal assistance for a month and then talk to me. I don't even qualify for food stamps and I've been on them before. I guess I was living it up on an extra $60 a month.

drunk has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Feb 27, 2014

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

"I'm curious. What are some of your opinions of colloidal silver?"

:getin:

g30
Jan 4, 2009

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

fullroundaction posted:

The fabled Three Goku Goon shirt.

They thought I was insane! This will show them! :unsmigghh:

tagelthebagel
Oct 23, 2008

He first asks for some rock salt gauges then at the end is all like WITH HOW CHEAP ROCK SALT GAUGES ARE I will use that instead. Since they are so cheap...then why did he not just go out and get these amazingly cheap shells.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Going to every Portland area gay bar, see you there :swoon:.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

When I don't want gay guys to talk to me I just wear my dragonball z shirt.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Doc Hawkins posted:

When I don't want gay guys to talk to me I just wear my dragonball z shirt.

You fool. Gay guys can't resist honing in on a fashion disaster and taking them on a shopping spree. It's our one weakness.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

The fabled Three Goku Goon shirt.

They thought I was insane! This will show them! :unsmigghh:

This is a level beyond extra large... I call it extra large 2.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

tagelthebagel posted:

He first asks for some rock salt gauges then at the end is all like WITH HOW CHEAP ROCK SALT GAUGES ARE I will use that instead. Since they are so cheap...then why did he not just go out and get these amazingly cheap shells.

Plus the whole "I'd rather waste them than buckshot" implies he thinks it would be A-OK to skip buckshot into somebody's legs, which, you know, has a pretty decent chance of killing/maiming them.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

tagelthebagel posted:

puckins are safe

Forbidden Donut
Mar 19, 2006
mmm....
Tax fraud seems like something you wouldn't want to post about on facebook...

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
:psyduck: Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
My SIL started posting pictures from this CHAPMAN GOP "As a gay conservative, I totally support people discriminating against me" :downs:

• Locked thread