Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Do I smell?

Pantene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Velvet scrunchie!? :ohdear:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Well, there really is no junk mail. No, everyone wants to receive a cheque or a birthday card--

--but it requires just as much manpower to deliver as their precious little greeting cards--

NEWMAN!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Yeah...in six games.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

They're killing off Moviefone: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/business/media/moviefone-is-hanging-up-but-its-app-will-go-on.html?hpw&rref=technology&_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM79_itR0Nc

also

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

I know you're in there, Cosmo, Kramer, Apartment 5, B. You're in big trouble, now. You've been sealing my business. If you'd like to do this the easy way, open the door, now. Or, please select the number of seconds, you'd like to wait, before I break this door down. Please select, now.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Can anyone help me out with the scene / episode where Jerry doesn't want to give George the details of his date and with controlled fury George demands the details since it's all he has going for him?

e: S2E9 The Deal

e2: Jeez, how did I forget what the context of that conversation was

regulargonzalez fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 24, 2014

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Beep, beep, beep? What are you doing?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Did Jane's fiance kidnap Sydney and take her to Las Vegas? And if so, did she enjoy it?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

regulargonzalez posted:

Can anyone help me out with the scene / episode where Jerry doesn't want to give George the details of his date and with controlled fury George demands the details since it's all he has going for him?

e: S2E9 The Deal

e2: Jeez, how did I forget what the context of that conversation was

You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

CaptainHollywood posted:

Say what you will about MadTV but their parodies were spot-on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSYZJnp2AE

I'm loving dying

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I just popped in now. I'm a big pop in guy.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I'm a great clicker! Great instincts. How dare you impune my clicking.

DJ_Rimshot
Feb 24, 2014

haljordan posted:

I keep waiting for one of my friends to call me in a completely frantic state with a long, drawn out tale of woe so I can calmly respond "Who is this?" with a poo poo-eating grin on my face.

I use "Who is this?" constantly

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
I use "___ _____ is a funny guy!" whenever my friends say a dickish comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQVhKJIa0E

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

....say, is that mango?

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

Supreme Allah posted:

Did Jane's fiance kidnap Sydney and take her to Las Vegas? And if so, did she enjoy it?

Yes! That stupid idiot. He left her for Kimberly, he slept with her sister. He tricked her into giving him half her business, and then she goes ahead and sleeps with him again. I mean she's crazy. How could she do something like that? Oh that Jane, she makes me so mad.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Jerusalem posted:

....say, is that mango?

Uh, we don't allow any outside syrups, jams, or condiments in the restaurant. And if I catch you in here with that again, I will confiscate it.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Hank Morgan posted:

Yes! That stupid idiot. He left her for Kimberly, he slept with her sister. He tricked her into giving him half her business, and then she goes ahead and sleeps with him again. I mean she's crazy. How could she do something like that? Oh that Jane, she makes me so mad.

I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I always look annoyed. If you look annoyed all the time, people think that you're busy.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

CaptainHollywood posted:

Say what you will about MadTV but their parodies were spot-on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSYZJnp2AE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvVZ1FSV4c

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

potee posted:

I'm a great clicker! Great instincts. How dare you impune my clicking.

I hear everything.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
Men definitely hit the remote more than women. Men don't care what's on TV, men only care what else is on TV. Women want to see what the show is before they change the channel, because men hunt and women nest

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Hank Morgan posted:

Men definitely hit the remote more than women. Men don't care what's on TV, men only care what else is on TV. Women want to see what the show is before they change the channel, because men hunt and women nest

BOOOOOO

BOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSS

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DJ_Rimshot posted:

I use "Who is this?" constantly

It's a really satisfying thing to do to a friend freaking out over a trivial thing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's a really satisfying thing to do to a friend freaking out over a trivial thing.
This and "That's a shame :smug:"

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Poque posted:

BOOOOOO

BOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSS

No! Not part of the show! Booing and hissing are not part of the show! You boo puppets! You hiss villains in silent movies!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Dead ringer. :stare:

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Stare-Out posted:

Dead ringer. :stare:

it's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, and then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Capt. Sticl posted:

it's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, and then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite.

I've been defaced!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

This and "That's a shame :smug:"

I dropped a, "Yamahama, it's fright night! :ohdear:" the other day. Exactly as much fun as you'd think.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

potee posted:

I dropped a, "Yamahama, it's fright night! :ohdear:" the other day. Exactly as much fun as you'd think.

I showed up to work one day, and while putting my coat away, I said, "All right, let's bagel!"

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Who's ready to laugh!?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Who wants to have some funnnn???

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
What do you do, a lot of that 'Did you ever notice' kind of stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Boy, you really went bald there.