Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I've been awash from freeper tears from all the recent anti-gay legislation being struck down, and it's certainly therapeutic to laugh at their shrinking relevance. I can't help but think, though, with all the powder dry, molon labe poo poo that they circle-jerk about that eventually one of them is going to lose his poo poo and blow away a cop during a routine traffic stop :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
If liberals are "libs" then does that make conservatives "cons"?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

I've been awash from freeper tears from all the recent anti-gay legislation being struck down, and it's certainly therapeutic to laugh at their shrinking relevance. I can't help but think, though, with all the powder dry, molon labe poo poo that they circle-jerk about that eventually one of them is going to lose his poo poo and blow away a cop during a routine traffic stop :ohdear:

The man who killed that security guard at the Holocaust museum was a Freeper, but they scrubbed his posts from the site and insist he was a left-wing plant. Expect similar behavior next time someone snaps.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Wolfsheim posted:

Its already happened once by a Freeper, and don't forget that stable individual who took Beck's advice to go shoot up the Tides Foundation who was stopped on the highway with an arsenal.

To say nothing of the explosion in "militia" groups that puts the Clinton era to shame (though without the Ruby Ridge-esque incidents). It's like the tides: Democratic president comes in, batshit paranoia goes out. You can't explain that.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Last anuary, Sergeant Cory Wride of Utah County Sheriff, Utah, was killed with a rifle in a traffic stop. The dude who shot him was basically a freeper, "tired of government and liberals" and stuff like that.

From what I've gathered, blasting cops on traffic stops is some crazy right winger tradition. Someone tell me why?
You are tured and angry and as a last straw, a literal authority figure of the government is going to make your day worse?

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Feb 28, 2014

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Vahakyla posted:

From what I've gathered, blasting cops on traffic stops is some crazy right winger tradition. Someone tell me why?

It's about the only time they encounter cops.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Install Windows posted:

It's about the only time they encounter cops.

So they'd shoot them more often, given chance?

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Where's POTUShead? <:mad:>

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Sometimes I really wish someone with millions of dollars would offer all these people the chance to live in a truly free land with no government interference. Just pack up three suitcases for each member of your household, surrender your passports and citizenship, and off you go to make your way in a free world, free to become rich on your own merits!

Half a day later, they deplane in Somalia. Or Waziristan, South Sudan, Syria, or Crimea.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Feb 28, 2014

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

robotsinmyhead posted:

What is it with old military vets and the Philippines?

Prostitution and a culture that treated them like celebrities last time they were there.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

And then we should make them all suck our dicks! Haha, right guys? Those homos. They're so gay, we should make them get naked with us. That'll show them.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3127891/posts

quote:

To: Cincinatus' Wife
May 5 - Mexican Flag Burning Day.

Pile ‘em high!

3 posted on 02/28/2014 12:24:41 AM PST by Ray76 (How modern liberals think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c)

To: All
Let’s take it nationwide: May 5 - Mexican Flag Burning Day

11 posted on 02/28/2014 12:48:17 AM PST by Ray76 (How modern liberals think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c)

Can American kids beat up mexican kids on May 5?

23 posted on 02/28/2014 2:01:35 AM PST by Right Wing Assault

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3127887/posts

quote:

Americans are just going to have to resort to violence in response to Cinco de Mayo celebrations.

5 posted on 02/27/2014 11:11:42 PM PST by P-Marlowe (There can be no Victory without a fight and no battle without wounds)

Here, have some STDH and STWNH to clean your palate.

quote:

I’ going to buy several Flags of Islam and have them go to school and see what happens. Awhile back I called the Freedom From Religion Foundation and told them there were Muslim students pushing Islam on me and pretended to be athiest. They hung up on me. Need I say more?

22 posted on 02/27/2014 11:53:48 PM PST by jsanders2001

quote:

You must be on drugs or smoking something!I have never met an obama voter yet.

31 posted on 02/28/2014 12:21:58 AM PST by plainshame
Well, that settles it then.

e: Nice

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3127888/posts

quote:

Police, FBI investigating Muslim student’s bullying complaint (Haines City, FL)

[..]Fourteen-year-old Zarah Habibulla says the bullying started last December when she began wearing a headscarf to school as part of her Muslim faith.

quote:

There is such a thing as “asking for it.”

7 posted on 02/28/2014 1:12:54 AM PST by tuffydoodle (Shut up voices, or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again.)
:regd03:

e2: :asoiaf:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3127871/posts

quote:

These Shocking Abortion Statistics Might Be Hard To Believe

[..]Almost 72 percent of parents who decide to murder their child in the womb in the state are black. More than 39,000 abortions ended the lives of black babies in Mississippi between 1995 and 2010

quote:

you cant fix stupid

you cant even vote it out

but if they want to kill it before it multiplies is pure genius

4 posted on 02/27/2014 9:14:51 PM PST by bigheadfred

quote:

To me it is not hard to believe, this is their way of life and their culture. This is what they are taught and this is what they live by. Amazing how people will fall in line for the crap that Demonkrats promote.

15 posted on 02/27/2014 10:40:55 PM PST by Busko (The only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.)

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Feb 28, 2014

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

Sometimes I really wish someone with millions of dollars would offer all these people the chance to live in a truly free land with no government interference. Just pack up three suitcases for each member of your household, surrender your passports and citizenship, and off you go to make your way in a free world, free to become rich on your own merits!

Half a day later, they deplane in Somalia. Or Waziristan, South Sudan, Syria, or Crimea.

No problem, without passports or ID, they can just waltz back across our open border, get welfare, obamacare, and obamaphone, set up in a swanky housing project and live the high life, lording it over American citizens who have to pay for it all.
:smugdog:

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 28, 2014

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ashgromnies posted:

Cool graph without axes labels or units? And it looks like it was scribbled in MSpaint? Try to be better than Freep...

I'm confused. It had labels and a white background when I downloaded it.
Anyway, here's another version of the same graph which I assumed everyone here was familiar with anyway. It's not like I thought I had to convince anyone in this thread but ok:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

VitalSigns posted:

No problem, without passports or ID, they can just waltz back across our open border, get welfare, obamacare, and obamaphone, set up in a swanky housing project and live the high life, lording it over American citizens who have to pay for it all.
:smugdog:

No but see they're white, so the liberal infested government wouldn't let them.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

RagnarokAngel posted:

No but see they're white, so the liberal infested government wouldn't let them.

Then they will have a legup against the listless Somalis, all of whom are black and therefore unable to come up with innovations of any kind. They'll be able to build their dream America in Somalia, without Blackjack or Hookers!

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

Where the free market reigns supreme except that mainstream Hollywood movies aren't allowed because that isn't the right kind of culture.

Yeah, back before GBS turned to poo poo. We all wrote amazing stories based around what life would be like in a libertarian utopia. Where everybody is armed and if you aren't, well then you're a godless LIEberal and need to be fired. Out of a cannon. Into the sun. Where you work for pennies a day and are grateful for the chance to bootstraps up you and your family. Where gunfights over territory are a day to day thing and the dead lay dying in the streets. Where the wealthy can partake in every vice and sin, and they are lauded for being job creators. All these stories have been lost to time...Or archives, one of the two.

E-Tank fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Feb 28, 2014

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

E-Tank posted:

Yeah, back before GBS turned to poo poo. We all wrote amazing stories based around what life would be like in a libertarian utopia. Where everybody is armed and if you aren't, well then you're a godless LIEberal and need to be fired. Out of a cannon. Into the sun. Where you work for pennies a day and are grateful for the chance to bootstraps up you and your family. Where gunfights over territory are a day to day thing and the dead lay dying in the streets. Where the wealthy can partake in every vice and sin, and they are lauded for being job creators. All these stories have been lost to time...Or archives, one of the two.

That thread was glorious. The best parts read like a combination of the Handmaid's Tale and the Hunger Games.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
This article isn't specifically about Freepers, but it certainly fits the bill. Thought it would fit in well here.

quote:

Old, white, wrinkled and angry, they are slipping from polite society in alarming numbers. We’re losing much of a generation. They often sport hats or other clothing, some marking their status as veterans, Tea Partyers or “patriots” of some kind or another. They have yellow flags, bumper stickers and an unquenchable rage. They used to be the brave men and women who took on America’s challenges, tackling the ’60s, the Cold War and the Reagan years — but now many are terrified by the idea of slightly more affordable healthcare and a very moderate Democrat in the White House.

We’re losing people like my father to the despair of Fox News, and it’s all by design.

My dad is 67 years old, a full year younger than the average Fox viewer, who is 68, according to an analysis in New York magazine by columnist Frank Rich. I’ve read accounts of people my age — 40 or so — losing parents to cancer or Alzheimer’s, but just as big a tragedy are the crops of grandmothers and grandfathers debilitated by Fox News-induced hysteria.

I enjoyed Fox News for many years, as a libertarian and frequent Republican voter. I used to share many, though not all, of my father’s values, but something happened over the past few years. As I drifted left, the white, Republican right veered into incalculable levels of conservative rage, arriving at their inevitable destination with the creation of the Tea Party movement.

When I finally pulled the handle for Obama in 2012, my father could not believe how far I’d fallen. I have avoided talking politics with him as much as possible ever since. Last week, I invited him to my house for dinner with the express purpose of talking about politics and most especially his Fox News addiction. Since he retired, he only watches Fox. As we started chatting up politics, I repeated one mantra over and over: “Please, please, consume another source of information.” I repeated my plea a dozen times. He defended with stridency his choices, citing his favorites, like Stuart Varney, “The Five” and the great Charles Krauthammer. When it came to any other source of information he was emphatic.

“I don’t care to see any more of that liberal bullshit,” he said in one form or another all night.

We rehashed some issues, starting with his absolute skepticism about global warming and evolution. “Science and religion are the same thing,” he said. And, “We didn’t come from a loving monkey,” he added like he always does.

In real life Archie Bunker isn’t that cute. If he’s Archie, that makes me either Meat Head or Sallie Struthers (the very definition of lose-lose).

I’m overeducated in the humanities, so I’m an imperfect ambassador for science. I respect scholarship, peer review and the scientific method. When I tell my dad he should believe the experts in climate science, he gets really mad.

“Global warming is your religion,” he says. Because I’m an atheist, calling me religious is the worst insult he can summon, so he uses it often.

My father sincerely believes that science is a political plot, Christians are America’s most persecuted minority and Barack Obama is a full-blown communist. He supports the use of force without question, as long as it’s aimed at foreigners. He thinks liberals are all stupid, ignorant fucks who hate America.

I don’t recall my father being so hostile when I was growing up. He was conservative, to be sure, but conventionally and thoughtfully so. He is a kind and generous man and a good father, but over the past five or 10 years, he’s become so conservative that I can’t even find a label for it.

What has changed? He consumes a daily diet of nothing except Fox News. He has for a decade or more. He has no email account and doesn’t watch sports. He refuses to so much as touch a keyboard and has never been on the Internet, ever. He thinks higher education destroys people, not only because of Fox News, but also because I drifted left during and after graduate school.

I do not blame or condemn my father for his opinions. If you consumed a daily diet of right-wing fury, erroneously labeled “news,” you could very likely end up in the same place. Again, this is all by design. Let’s call it the Fox News effect. Take sweet, kindly senior citizens and feed them a steady stream of demagoguery and repetition, all wrapped in the laughable slogan of “fair and balanced.” Even watching the commercials on Fox, one is treated to sales pitches for gold and emergency food rations, the product cornerstones of the paranoid. To some people the idea of retirees yelling at the television all day may seem funny, but this isn’t a joke. We’re losing the nation’s grandparents, and it’s an American tragedy.

People talk about the imminent “death” of Fox News itself, because of an ever-aging demographic. Again, Frank Rich makes this case, but I think his argument is dubious. Certainly the audience is graying to oblivion, but it’s a cold comfort to those of us who watch our parents or grandparents drown in an incessant downpour of outrage. We will only see the “End of Fox News” when my father and his contemporaries die. I do not want to watch my father and his entire generation spend their remaining years enraged at utter nonsense.

My cohort, Generation X, is stuck between two generations of suffering Americans. The millennial generation is losing job opportunities and income as the nation stagnates. They put off marriage and buying homes. While white, Fox News-addicted baby boomers have lost their sense of hope. They’ve been passed over by shifting attitudes about gay marriage, the role of government and a host of issues. They still think of themselves as the “silent majority,” when in reality they are a wounded and thrashing legacy of white hegemony. My parents’ generation is becoming fragile antiques, relics by choice, reassured by Fox News that they are still the only voice that matters.

I, and people like me, have managed to break the cycle of conservative red-and race-baiting. I’ve noticed similar attitude shifts among some of my close friends, who have likewise drifted from the televised rage of our fathers. I only wish I could do something to ease the anxiety of those I love, an emotion that is a cash cow for exploitative right-wing commentators. But I have no real solution, other than to turn off the television. Sadly, for some of the nation’s elderly, they seem to have no desire whatsoever to rethink the politics of fear and Fox News. It’s a criminal waste of retirement.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Has anyone kept a count of the number of times America has died?

We're like a sort of extra-concentrated ghost nation now, apparently.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Alter Ego posted:

Has anyone kept a count of the number of times America has died?

We're like a sort of extra-concentrated ghost nation now, apparently.
It's relative, I think freepers go by milliseconds since the day of Obama's inaguration America has been destroyed ~161138375882.571 times as of the time of this post

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

kik2dagroin posted:

It's relative, I think freepers go by milliseconds since the day of Obama's inaguration America has been destroyed ~161138375882.571 times as of the time of this post

Gotta remember, though, Obama only became relevent to them in 2006 at the earliest, and I know the FReep types have been bemouning the death of America for longer than that. Of course, they could have been "blinded by hope to what was coming", and now America is really dead for real.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

Gotta remember, though, Obama only became relevent to them in 2006 at the earliest, and I know the FReep types have been bemouning the death of America for longer than that. Of course, they could have been "blinded by hope to what was coming", and now America is really dead for real.

2004. Obama was recognized as a major up-and-comer when he made a speech at Kerry's nomination convention.

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme

Xarthor posted:

This article isn't specifically about Freepers, but it certainly fits the bill. Thought it would fit in well here.

This too; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jensenko/the-brainwashing-of-my-dad-documentary

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Xarthor posted:

"What happened" is obvious: the right has pushed, pushed, pushed the "center" so far to the right that things that used to be considered extreme bordering on crazy are now billed as being middle-of-the-road, and things that used to be considered centrist, or even mildly conservative, are now reviled as outrageous leftist extremism. Witness even the craziest right-wing politicians being labeled RINOs and false republicans by the Freepers and Fox addicts. They just don't get that the reason there are no "real" conservatives in office is because what they think of as "real conservatism," a significant majority of voters think of as "dangerously psychotic." Fox, and Rush, and all the wannabes keep pushing the line, and the true crazies rally behind it, while the more moderate God and Guns voters end up going along because Jesus and Don't Tread on Me. After they've been in the stew long enough, any sense of perspective has been cooked out, and, suddenly, stockpiling food because Obongo is going to incite racial holy war amongst his Muslim brothers actually seems to make sense.

The phenomenon can be easily understood by anyone who's ever gone swimming at the beach: You're floating in warm, comfortable water, enjoying the feeling of weightlessness, and being soothed by the gentle motion of the water that surrounds you. You look up, and, holy poo poo, you've drifted like three quarters of a mile down the beach. You start to make your way back, but it's difficult and tiring, so you just stretch out on the sand wherever you happen to wash up. That is modern Conservatism: floating you farther and farther down the beach, and lulling you into complacency while sapping your will to get back to where you started. "Where you started" in this case being, "some reasonable position where dialog with people of an opposing viewpoint is a realistic possibility."

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

Centripetal Horse posted:

The phenomenon can be easily understood by anyone who's ever gone swimming at the beach: You're floating in warm, comfortable water, enjoying the feeling of weightlessness, and being soothed by the gentle motion of the water that surrounds you. You look up, and, holy poo poo, you've drifted like three quarters of a mile down the beach. You start to make your way back, but it's difficult and tiring, so you just stretch out on the sand wherever you happen to wash up. That is modern Conservatism: floating you farther and farther down the beach, and lulling you into complacency while sapping your will to get back to where you started. "Where you started" in this case being, "some reasonable position where dialog with people of an opposing viewpoint is a realistic possibility."

So conservatism is a place where people sometimes just pee themselves while they're looking you right in the eye? In the metaphor, I mean.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

McNerd posted:

So conservatism is a place where people sometimes just pee themselves while they're looking you right in the eye? In the metaphor, I mean.

No, conservatism is where people sometimes piss on you while they're looking you right in the eye.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

OAquinas posted:

That thread was glorious. The best parts read like a combination of the Handmaid's Tale and the Hunger Games.

Wasn't there a goon who gathered them all up and stuck them in a dropbox somewhere? If the safari rules weren't applicable here I'd suggest someone make a burner account and just drop the stories without context into the middle of the freep madness, show them what exactly libertarian ideals would lead to.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

ashgromnies posted:

Cool graph without axes labels or units? And it looks like it was scribbled in MSpaint? Try to be better than Freep...

I really like how Freep simultaneously bitches about "the libs at Facebook" while lionizing "producers" and "entrepreneurs". Facebook is huge and massively wealthy... Looks like maybe those "libs" know something about successfully running a business?

Ah, but no -- "libs" are just takers waiting on handouts from Obama. Even though they control this massive corporation that we hate.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
It’s pretty effing sad when we have to look to either traditional enemies or to the third world to find ideologies we agree with.

Even if only on a narrow band of issues.

Still freakin’ sad that our home team sucks so badly that even the cheerleaders are quitting.

64 posted on 2/28/2014 4:56:13 PM by humblegunner

So close to getting it...

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I'm just waiting for a wave of born-again Russian Orthodox Christian rural American whites at this point. It's such a rich tradition with pretty pictures, and Leader promotes it.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm confused. It had labels and a white background when I downloaded it.
Anyway, here's another version of the same graph which I assumed everyone here was familiar with anyway. It's not like I thought I had to convince anyone in this thread but ok:

Just curious, are the denominators on those two values consistent? For example, if wages is per worker and productivity is the sum total that would be problematic.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I know it's from a couple of pages back, but I wonder how exactly Freep thinks the so-called gay mafia operates. I just picture a bunch of leather daddies mincing into a legislator's office and doing a gay shakedown. "That's a nice butt you've got there, see. It'll be a shame if anyone hosed it."

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Vagabundo posted:

I know it's from a couple of pages back, but I wonder how exactly Freep thinks the so-called gay mafia operates. I just picture a bunch of leather daddies mincing into a legislator's office and doing a gay shakedown. "That's a nice butt you've got there, see. It'll be a shame if anyone hosed it."

I guarantee you there is porn out there with this exact scenario.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Vagabundo posted:

Robin Williams posted:

There's a gay mafia! *Shhh!* The Mauve Hand... the Fairy Godfather:
"Does this pistol make my rear end look big?" *Shhh!*

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

SedanChair posted:

I'm just waiting for a wave of born-again Russian Orthodox Christian rural American whites at this point. It's such a rich tradition with pretty pictures, and Leader promotes it.
NO.There are a lot of conservative ex-Protestant converts in the Orthodox churches in the US already and they're a huge pain in the rear end. Conflicts between them and older converts/converts from other backgrounds/cradle Orthodox, who usually want no part of their culture war, break out occasionally, and in such tiny communities they can be pretty harmful.

HEY GUNS fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Mar 1, 2014

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.

In case you're wondering, the part that people don't seem to like very much is the part where he cynically describes "the child's host (some refer to them as mothers)." He has since changed it to "bearer of the child" and said "I don't see how anyone could have taken it the wrong way. It was me playing their argument back to them. Obviously I consider pregnant women to be mothers."

Not a freeper but an elected Virginia State Senator. :patriot:

turtlecrunch fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Mar 1, 2014

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Also not the cool Steve Martin, before anyone asks.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Just curious, are the denominators on those two values consistent? For example, if wages is per worker and productivity is the sum total that would be problematic.

I'm also curious as to what "productivity" entails, wages are sort of an understandable value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

computer parts posted:

I'm also curious as to what "productivity" entails, wages are sort of an understandable value.

It's the index based on the ratio of output (goods sold, services performed or revenue earned, depending on sector) divided by the number of hours worked. The index uses the 1970 ratio as its baseline, so in 2004, when the index crossed 200, workers were generally twice as productive (able to make twice as many goods, do twice as many services, pull in twice as much revenue) than they were in 1970, while still getting paid about the same effective wages.

• Locked thread