Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
Does anyone have a link to download #393 and an mp3 audio link for #100? I panicked after I read about more episodes getting lost and have nearly built my Uhh Yeah Repository. I tried the mega.co.nz link but it kills my computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Binowru posted:

Show was dope, y'all.

USA Today Snapshots
Playboy Advisor
Recalls from Chi-nah
Craigslist
Horse-Weed-Mind's Eye (but with bowling balls instead of horses)
Lots more that I'm forgetting right now

But this was a solid ep. Snapped some pics, I'll post an Imgur gallery once I have it uploaded.

e: And here it is!
http://imgur.com/a/pff71

I saw you on the facebook page!

I just wish the flash was the same on the Seth and papa Larroquette photos so I could photoshop their faces onto one another.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
gently caress I was just thinking I should download eps 160-200 or so just in case they do another purge, and I forgot to.

Man, what is with the old shows disappearing? I mean, I wouldn't mind so much if there was an equally convenient way to access them from my phone but there isn't. Also it would be nice if we could get official word from J about what the deal is. Or have we?

I have a couple of friends who want to listen from episode 1, but if it isn't on the podcast app they can't be bothered to find the episodes.

Damo fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Mar 1, 2014

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
They are still available on the app Podkicker.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Some other podcast I listen to had the same thing happen recently and they explained it was just a space limit on the thing they use to syndicate but I don't really know how that works.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Cervixalot posted:

Just hang tight for the upcoming announcement of the official America's Podcast app. For just $9.99 a month, you'll gain access to the entire UYD archives, including cutting room floor content, goofs and bloopers. Brought to you by Stitcher, Audible and Pepsi Max.

Available soon on iOS, Google Play, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, SnapChat and Grindr.

Hahahaha, like Jonathan would ever manage to work out a deal to get that App made

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
http://instagram.com/p/k-FrmABzes/

Just a heads up, East Coast UYDers are getting these sweet 3D posters, which will be for sale on Shirt & Destroy thereafter.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Stop thinking about my Daugher and start thinking about Halle Berry

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
It's incredible how tall Jonathan's dad is. I mean Jah's tall, but his dad is even taller.

Marvin_Gardens
May 25, 2005

"Should I tell him to think about Halle Berry instead?"

Oh Amy...

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So, how was the show?

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

I want to contact these dudes to see if I could set up some cameras and film the DC show, and then handle the editing / syncing audio with the podcast and release it to them. Is the email address or the 888 number best for them actually seeing / listening? Or is there an alternate method that may be better?

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Asnorban posted:

I want to contact these dudes to see if I could set up some cameras and film the DC show, and then handle the editing / syncing audio with the podcast and release it to them. Is the email address or the 888 number best for them actually seeing / listening? Or is there an alternate method that may be better?

You could call Seth's landline which is on this thread's first page. I've called it twice and each time he's responded within 48 hours.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

goldblums eyes posted:

You could call Seth's landline which is on this thread's first page. I've called it twice and each time he's responded within 48 hours.

I'll try that. Thanks.

Pygmy Pyrosaur
Jun 29, 2007

Welcome to
Kitty City

Asnorban posted:

jahnathan gave out his new cell number a while ago, i think at the dallas live show

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Just spoke with Seth on the phone. He really is as funny in a conversation as he is on the podcast. No to filming, but he said they had a buddy traveling with them who will be filming stuff. So hopefully that sees the light of day.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

Asnorban posted:

Just spoke with Seth on the phone. He really is as funny in a conversation as he is on the podcast. No to filming, but he said they had a buddy traveling with them who will be filming stuff. So hopefully that sees the light of day.

Did he say why not?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SaxMaverick posted:

Did he say why not?

Asnorban posted:

he said they had a buddy traveling with them who will be filming stuff.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
Live from Largo its episode 409,
Filmed podcasts to the front of the line.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Episode 227, The YMCA is changing it's name to the Y.

Seth: "It's fun to stay at the Y- ah gently caress!"

For some reason that bit is killing me.

I'm sure a lot of newbies ask but does Seth really have a daughter?

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
No, just an adopted black grandson, Jeff.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
Unfortunately she lives with his bitch meth head ex-wife in Arizona.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

At school they called me Receth.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Romatelli, An invitation to the last of a series of parties that started July 3, 1993. Time: 8 p.m. Until: ??? Plenty of Noise, Plenty of Booze, Plenty of Broads. Location: ____ Given by: Seth the Jet

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

So Jonathan was pretty casual when talking about driving while blacked out drunk.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
So happy they revisited David Walton's insane career, I've been obsessed with him ever since the last time they talked about it. Also his new show is about to be cancelled very soon, probably in 6 episodes or fewer.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

GraPar posted:

So happy they revisited David Walton's insane career, I've been obsessed with him ever since the last time they talked about it. Also his new show is about to be cancelled very soon, probably in 6 episodes or fewer.
Not that I'd bet on anything, but About a Boy's at least getting some strong advertising, and they're not burning off 6 eps in 3 weeks like they did with Bent, so it's hardly dead in the water.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
Anyone going to the NYC show tonight?

Holla back for a- wait no nevermind.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

WoG posted:

Not that I'd bet on anything, but About a Boy's at least getting some strong advertising, and they're not burning off 6 eps in 3 weeks like they did with Bent, so it's hardly dead in the water.

Minor derail: It got hugely negative reviews so I assumed ratings were lovely, but just looked and it's actually doing really well, so maybe the gypsy curse has finally been lifted.

Always love the live episodes - the boys are usually a little less on point but feeling the atmosphere of it always more than makes up for it. I would love it if somebody made a compilation of Seth getting angry with customer service people, never fails to make me laugh incredibly hard.

Sobriquet
Jan 15, 2003

we're on an ice cream safari!

inferis posted:

So Jonathan was pretty casual when talking about driving while blacked out drunk.

Are you talking about him hitting up McDonald's? Maybe I wasn't listening closely enough but I don't think he said he was driving. It's pretty uncool if he was, though.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

inferis posted:

Yeah, I was laughing at that story but the whole time thinking "He really hasn't detailed how he's getting around in this scenario..."

Strong Largo ep, very excited to see them in DC.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Glad the live ep is up so that everyone can experience the "a smurf is a twink with a bad attitude" part. Going to be interesting to listen to it when I get back from work and see if there's anything I missed.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
What gets me about live shows is how much Seth plays off the crowd. He talks about how nervous he gets, but he really feeds off the live atmosphere and gets heated a lot. It's awesome.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Hot new merch

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
Finally, I was waiting for merch to be available again so I could contribute something to these guys

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Giving the merch to a third party. Good call.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Woh. Saturday gonna be pricy.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Sobriquet posted:

Are you talking about him hitting up McDonald's? Maybe I wasn't listening closely enough but I don't think he said he was driving. It's pretty uncool if he was, though.

I think he was skateboarding I don't remember the context though. Even though I was there, so I probably should.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I really really want a shirt with the triangular UYD logo on it, but the versatility of a shirt that just says "Seatbelts" on it isn't lost to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Oh man I hope they get some UYD triangle t-shirts eventually, but I'll settle for the more versatile Seabelts.

Hocus Pocus fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Mar 7, 2014