Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karmoderm
Aug 24, 2008

ungulateman posted:

Any Ausgoons going to be at GP Melbourne? I'm up in Brisbane but I was wondering what it'd be like down there.

Also, FNM went remarkably well considering I was running a deck worth 1/10th of most of the other players. :haw:

Game 1: 2-0 against a R/G deck that got shut down by my full playset of Pacifism.

Game 2: 1-2 against Mono-B Rakdos Rush-slash-Devotion. She had enough removal to slap down 90% of my creatures, and I got massively mana screwed in game 3.

Game 3: 1-2 against Aura-Stacking White. First game was a hilarious mess of Banisher Priests on both sides, but in the others I didn't get enough lockdown to handle his 15/19 five-card abominations.

I'll probably post my new decklist in the Brewhaus later.

Hey I'm at the GP right now. 8-1 after day one (I'm Wilfy Horig) but the one loss was on camera (which is a little embarrassing, I will admit). If anyone wants to watch my feature match it's here - http://www.twitch.tv/magic/b/507269740 (plus they cut out before game three which is here http://www.twitch.tv/magic/b/507276519) and if anyone has watched my feature match I'd love to hear any opinions on the match. Also apparently I have an interview somewhere in the Twitch coverage which I can't find but I suspect would be useful if someone wants to watch me blather on about a topic which I am not very knowledgable about. The coverage is excellent though, and not just because I'm on it - the commentators are doing an excellent job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

Promoted Pawn posted:

So SCG is nearly sold out of $200 Tarmogoyfs. While TCGPlayer still has a bunch of $160 Future Sight ones in stock, this shows the market won't balk at piercing the $200 barrier if Modern season demand keeps enough upward pressure on it.

Apparently this is what SCG does to re-stock. When they're out of an in-demand card, they'll increase their buylist price by 25% or so, then up their sale price to match because they're sold out anyways, and sometimes the upped price becomes the new average. Must be nice being a 900lb gorilla.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

Karmoderm posted:

Hey I'm at the GP right now. 8-1 after day one (I'm Wilfy Horig) but the one loss was on camera (which is a little embarrassing, I will admit). If anyone wants to watch my feature match it's here - http://www.twitch.tv/magic/b/507269740 (plus they cut out before game three which is here http://www.twitch.tv/magic/b/507276519) and if anyone has watched my feature match I'd love to hear any opinions on the match. Also apparently I have an interview somewhere in the Twitch coverage which I can't find but I suspect would be useful if someone wants to watch me blather on about a topic which I am not very knowledgable about. The coverage is excellent though, and not just because I'm on it - the commentators are doing an excellent job.
Keep running hot! Watching GP Barcelona at the moment.

edit: Hmm, two brews starting off SCG Open in Atlanta. G/U Devotion vs Junk Reanimator.

Korak fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Mar 1, 2014

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
I miss haymaker giant magic. This is a sweet loving match. (SCG Open)

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Apparently this is what SCG does to re-stock. When they're out of an in-demand card, they'll increase their buylist price by 25% or so, then up their sale price to match because they're sold out anyways, and sometimes the upped price becomes the new average. Must be nice being a 900lb gorilla.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work? I'm not sure how else prices are supposed to rise and fall.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

whydirt posted:

Isn't that how it's supposed to work? I'm not sure how else prices are supposed to rise and fall.

Yeah it is, but it means that no one is necessarily buying Tarmogoyfs for $200 and that price may drop off immediately.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

whydirt posted:

SCG isn't in the business for prices to fall. Saddest part is if SCG isn't doing this, they're losing business for the rumor that they are with no way to confirm if they do or don't. I suspect there's more evidence they are when other large card dealers that presuming open just as much product or slightly less than SCG are flush with cards in stock. If TCGPlayer or CFB have 20 goyfs and SCG only has 3, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

14 person vintage tournament fired at GP Barcelona. :clint:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Korak posted:

14 person vintage tournament fired at GP Barcelona. :clint:

How did they find 14 identical people to all play vintage

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
Wow Zac Hill slinging cards with Marijn Lybaert(Euro GP commentary team guy and popular streamer) and another German guy in the GP Barcelona Team Sealed event. First time I think he's played officially in years.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Korak posted:

Wow Zac Hill slinging cards with Marijn Lybaert(Euro GP commentary team guy and popular streamer) and another German guy in the GP Barcelona Team Sealed event. First time I think he's played officially in years.

Wizards employees are forbidden from returning to tournament play before X amount of years so that their potential prior knowledge of sets doesn't grant them an unreasonable advantage.

That period barely passed for Zac very recently.

Jenx
Oct 17, 2012

Behold the Bull of Heaven!
So, Gameday. We had a rather small turn out than usual, only 11 people. (Not that we usually get more, but we tend to at least brake 20...). As such, 4 rounds of play, and no top 4 since nobody could be bothered.

Round 1 vs Mono Green Devotion: 0-2. First game I never find any removal, get hit by 15/15 Tusker and that was that. Game 2, I misplay by Slaughter Games-ing his Nylea instead of casting Anger of the Gods to wipe his board, he proceeds to drop two pretty massive Reverant Hunters and I never draw a black removal.
Round 2 vs Esper Control: 1-2. Game one he has no answer to Purphoros, due to a lack of blue mana. I proceed to goat him to death. Game 2 he casts Soul Ransome on my Tymaret, counters everything else I play and proceeds to beat me to death with him (for the most part). I never get more than 4 lands the entire game. Game 3, in comparison, I have something like 10+ mana in play, draw 3 tymarets and proceed to chump block his Gray Merchant until I draw a Dark Betrayal for it, he casts a Judge's Familiar and proceeds to very, very slowly kill me with it.
Round 3 vs Mono black Devotion: 2-0. She has no way to answer a resolver Purphoros. First game is death by goats, second game is death by soldiers.
Round 4 - I get a buy and end up 9th.

MURDERGOATS was really fun to play with, even if my lack of good removal hurt me a lot (I had, all in all, 1 hero's downfall, 1 mizzium mortars, 2 anger and 2 drown in sorrow, and the rest I had to make due with lighting strikes, ultimate prices, dark betrayals and magma jets. And it showed)

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010
Okay so my newbie theros sealed tournament in mtgo has been on round one for 2 hours and 23 minutes. I feel like something is deeply wrong here.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

PRADA SLUT posted:

I'm just curious how long they are now. I got mine in 2000, but I heard they switched the format of them.

Yes, all DCI numbers are now standardized at 10 digits, and if you got one previously that is shorter you're secretly given a prefix to fill in the missing numbers. So my 8 digit DCI number was at some point given the 90 prefix, and I can sign up for events using the 8 or 10 digit number and both are equivalent.

If you play FNM ask your shop for your full 10 digit number if you don't know what prefix was assigned to you.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

fleshy echidna posted:

Okay so my newbie theros sealed tournament in mtgo has been on round one for 2 hours and 23 minutes. I feel like something is deeply wrong here.

I would assume that you were stealth disconnected and you got timed out of the tournament. Try to reconnect.

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010
drat I had a really good deck too :(. Oh well guess I'll just try again, also they gave me all my newbie tickets back so hey nothing lost.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Pre-registration for GP:Richmond has already passed 2000 players. Gonna be a big one.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Uh at the channel fireball ptq a player just minused Elpseth and got yo keep his 6/7 Archangel o.o

KTS
Jun 22, 2004

I wax my rocket every day!

MrBling posted:

The fact that the GP is largest in Australia and still doesn't crack 1000 players is completely mindboggling considering the state of GPs elsewhere in the world.

It's not that hard to believe when it's hosted in a country that's slightly smaller than the US but has a population of around 20million total.

Good luck today Wilfy! Good to see a bunch of the Melbourne guys have made it to day 2

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
So uh James Fazzolari(R/W Burn, CFB guy) going super deep, one turn away from being 10-0 at GP Melbourne on Day 2 gets a game loss for "unintentional marked cards" when his 8 cards that he sideboarded in were put in less opaque sleeves. On camera they look exactly the same as his other sleeves. A real shame and I hope he ends up winning the tourny in spite of this.

MrBling posted:

Pre-registration for GP:Richmond has already passed 2000 players. Gonna be a big one.
Will be the largest Constructed GP most likely. :D

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you

Korak posted:

So uh James Fazzolari(R/W Burn, CFB guy) going super deep, one turn away from being 10-0 at GP Melbourne on Day 2 gets a game loss for "unintentional marked cards" when his 8 cards that he sideboarded in were put in less opaque sleeves. On camera they look exactly the same as his other sleeves. A real shame and I hope he ends up winning the tourny in spite of this.

My brother is playing almost the exact same deck today for game day, except he's running young pyromancers over ash zealot. It's a really good deck that can explode for damage obscenely quickly. He ran the same deck last week at fnm, where he and I split 1-2 while I was playing rakdos aggro with humans.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Game Day report!

Main thing I want to bring up is that Dark Sphere are trying out an app they made that will automatically send seating info to the email of anyone who registered their address on DCI. So instead of crowding around pairing sheets and falling over each other we just get the info on our phones and head straight to the new seats. Besides some incorrect seating being sent in the first round, apparently due to late registrants, and apparently something about tiebreaks, it went really well. Hope others get in on this, I'm surprised Wizards don't already have stuff to do it. Would make PTQs a lot smoother.

Anyway, I was monoblack Devotion:

Game 1: GR Monsters. 1-2 loss. Main thing I remember is in the third game I Thoughtseized t1 and thought it was safe to put Pack Rat down t2, and I should have been able to ride it to a win, but he drew Mortars, that pretty much descided it, even if I could keep him off the board for a bit.

Game 2: GR Monsters. 2-0 win, a guy I've played a few times and seem to always beat, even thought I seem to otherwise struggle against GR. Just got good value from my cards, like Bile Blighting the three chained BTEs he played together. Won the second game by taking his Nykthos with Specter and being able to play a Pack Rat, Underworld Connections and Merchant for 9.

Game 3: Selesnya Enchantments. 2-1 win. Newer player I think, didn't seem to recognise some cards, or maybe he'd taken a break. No Voices but maybe you don't play that anyway. First game I didn't attack or block with my Demon because he had 2 white open, so based on his attacks thought he had Flare, maybe he misplayed and I read too much into it. Lost the first game pretty much to this and a 8/8 monsterous Fleecemane with Courage and Gift of Orzhova. Second game went more my way when I made him eat his big lion and went in with the Desecration Luftwaffe, third game his hand was so dead he put Raised by Wolves on my Pack Rat for Tokens.

Game 4: Esper anti-fun. 1-0 loss. Newsflash, Sphinx's Revelation is a broken card that shouldn't have been printed. He got pretty much through his whole deck before finding his Elixir. Got enough Pack Rat and Mutavault action that it seemed worth it to keep going. Twice aimed Bile Blight at three Elspeth tokens so it would be countered and I could Downfall Elspeth, then Jace MA.

Game 5: Esper. 2-0 win. Thoughtseized a D-sphere and got to ride the Rat pretty hard. Then I got to play all four of my Underworld connections over I think 5 turns, only the third got countered. He scooped rather than face Grey Merchant beatdown. I think he was a turn away from casting a Blood Baron. Pretty much forced him to play sub-optimally ("theres a Sphinx's for two now?") Guy was fun and plays with win conditions, this is the Esper deck I like, and it helped he didn't get to make much of a broken card.

Game 6: loving GR Monsters again. 1-2 loss. Guy didn't want to ID to put us both to 10 points and prizes, it appeared to be possible to make top 8 (8th and 9th were on 10) but I ended up losing a couple of BNG packs to it. His deck did what it was meant to G1, mine did what it was meant to G2, G3 I just drew bullshit, no removal to speak of and he got to have it all his own way.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you

BizarroAzrael posted:

third game his hand was so dead he put Raised by Wolves on my Pack Rat for Tokens.

That's so adorable

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Ah I love Game Day :allears:

Fought and beat the Horde, got that sexy Vanquisher card, ready for that 3rd Challenger Deck (It's probably Xenagos).

Went 2-2, still somehow got the Full Art Pain Seer (holy poo poo it looks so beautiful HNNNNGH).

Was Mono Blue Devotion

Round 1: Lost 1-2 to Turbofog Maze's end because I was too scared to go hog wild on his face because Aetherize. Boarded in Pithing Needle and never saw it, either.

Round 2: 2-1'd a guy playing with somebody else's Golgari deck, felt bad because he kept misplaying his turns which allowed me to do dumb poo poo like swing with Thassa because he re-played Reaper of the Wilds after I bounced it with Cyclonic Rift and then just straight countered it on re-cast as opposed to just Abrupt Decaying my Cloudfin so my devotion would dip into 4.

Round 3: Beat UW Control 2-1. Felt really good to watch the control deck lose to Memory Adept. Near the end of game 3 he had thrown out three D-Spheres, one for Thassa, one for a Frostburn Weird, and one for my two Cloudfin Raptors, to which I just devotioned up to 12 with that double Nykthos into Mill 20 Memory Adept (the second one got countered) and then swung in for game on the OTHER Frostburn Weird after making him use up all his mana for the turn. He had 6 lands all game, one was a mutavault (which I killed).

Round 4: 0-2 Blown up by some BUG Control featuring Ashiok, Kiora, and Jace AoT :wtc:. First game he just consumed all my creatures with a Turn 3 Ashiok and his own Nightveils. Game 2 involved him Domesticating my Frostburn Weird thus making Thassa a scrymachine while he swung in with his OWN Thassa. :negative:

All in all, good day, finished up my playsets of Shocklands, opened 3 packs of Modern Masters (and pretty regretful of the second and third ones, actually), got my playset of Thoughtseizes, think I'm ready to start putting together Esper Humans. :getin:

Edit: Also had the horrible horrible idea of putting together Modern Ravenous Rats or potentially EDH Maralen Ravenous Rats/Shadowborn Apostle deck for the up and coming EDH tournament my LCS is hosting (They're doing a march madness thing right now), first prize is a Foil Wasteland/$300 in cash/store credit, winner's choice.

It's either that or Derevi/Nekusar.

Count Bleck fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 2, 2014

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011

Samael posted:

https://www.magiccardmarket.eu/?mainPage=browseCategory&idCategory=2 or if you want boxes try http://www.shop-021.de/shop-GamesIsland.html where you can get boxes for around ~£70 or cheaper if you don't mind it in a foreign language.

Thanks, I'll check 'em out!

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Samael posted:

https://www.magiccardmarket.eu/?mainPage=browseCategory&idCategory=2 or if you want boxes try http://www.shop-021.de/shop-GamesIsland.html where you can get boxes for around ~£70 or cheaper if you don't mind it in a foreign language.

Why can I not order from here in the US. I want them sweet non-English cards!

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

uggy posted:

My brother is playing almost the exact same deck today for game day, except he's running young pyromancers over ash zealot. It's a really good deck that can explode for damage obscenely quickly. He ran the same deck last week at fnm, where he and I split 1-2 while I was playing rakdos aggro with humans.

Whats the decklist in the tournament being discussed? I brewed up a R/w burn that used ash zealots over young pyros and was hugely successful. That deck design wins by speed and IMO young peezy is too slow. Zealot having first strike means she's more than just a chump blocker in a burn deck.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
Pain Seer-Sealed RTR Rakdos scraps.dek vs Dredge.dek is on cam right now. Pain Seer already drawn 2 cards so it's doing work.

Haha I'm loving that the Pain Seer guy is reading every single Dredge card.

Korak fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Mar 2, 2014

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

ScarletBrother posted:

What MtG podcasts do you guys find worthwhile? I listen to Limited Resources and The Eh Team. I don't care about Standard, so podcasts that focus on that will not interest me. Thanks.

I like Top 8 Magic for BDM and Flores swapping old man stories and gossip, not so much for actual game related content.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Whats the decklist in the tournament being discussed? I brewed up a R/w burn that used ash zealots over young pyros and was hugely successful. That deck design wins by speed and IMO young peezy is too slow. Zealot having first strike means she's more than just a chump blocker in a burn deck.

This is what I found:

http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/playing-with-fire-boros-burn-for-grand-prix-melbourne/

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
Bahahahaha. Suicide Rakdos loses a game he didn't need to because he attacked with his only flyer when he knew his opponent had 2 nighthowlers about to bestow on an opponent's flyer. Really bad.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
I just checked some dates, and Journey into Nyx comes out May 2nd, and GP Manchester starts May 30th, and is Block Constructed. That's not much time to figure out the format with the new cards, much less acquire or borrow cards. Is there any point in trying to develop a Block deck now in preparation? Right now I can only think to try to adapt an existing strategy like monoblack. I have almost nothing for RG monsters, who look like they might be able to play their standard decks less shock lands.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
3-1 at Gameday playing Standard Dredge (fun as hell). Didn't get the playmat but got my sexy Pain Seer.

Round 1 Versus RW burn: 2-0

Got matched round 1 versus my buddy which was lovely. He normally has a great matchup against me since he knows to take out my mana dorks first so I kept an opening hand of Overgrown Tomb, 2x Lotleth Troll, 4x Mystic which threw him off hard. I topdecked in to a caryatid and forest and all-in'd with a Troll for an easy win. Game 2 he got me down to 10 quick but couldn't stop a Nighthowler'd elf from taking him to town. I felt bad for the win but glad I was being to hard on myself about the matchup.

Round 2 Versus Mono-G devotion: 2-0

This game was stupid and we traded back and forth a lot until I stabilized with a Troll big enough to kill anything he swung at me with. Both games I won by having Jarad throw a monstrous flying Nemesis in his face. The guy's deck wasn't optimal but it was fast - I was just lucky to have Caryatids and Trolls. I sided in Abrupt Decays as none of his main attackers had CCs over 3.

Round 3 Versus RG Monsters: 2-0

Game 1 was unbelievably nuts as I got lucky with an amazing draw. Turn 1 Forest, Mystic. Turn 2 Swamp, Salvage for a Nighthowler dumping 4 other creatures in the yard, Deathrite Shaman. Turn 3 Tomb (18), bestow a nighthowler on the Deathrite, swing for 5 (chumped, making him 6/7). Turn 4 Swamp, bestow Herald on the Shaman, swing for 9 (unblocked). Turn 5 bestow another nighthowler on the Shaman, swing for the win. Game 2 was a little closer as I had to bestow a Herald on a Troll to keep a Dragon at bay. Luckily the troll a) tramples and b) can regen from a Monstrous Arbor Colossus trigger. The game went just long enough for me to get a Nighthowler on the troll, play a Jarad, and throw the troll at him to take him from 18 to zero. I stabilized at 3 life somehow.

Round 4 Versus UW Control: 1-2

I have a terrible matchup against control but I stole game 1. Jarad, Monstrous Nemesis, swing for 23 with an elf to eat a flare on turn 6 - I was lucky he didn't see a single verdict that game. Game 2 he sides in Pithing Needles for Jarad, drops them turn 1 and 2 naming Jarad and Lotleth. Lucky me those were the only non-elf creatures I saw all game. Game 3 was balls-to-the-wall as I had him to 2 and he rev'd for 2 in responds to a Deathrite activation. He draws a Verdict off of it, clears my board, and proceeds to have an answer to everything else I play until he gets an Aetherling.

It was a good showing for a deck I was a little discouraged with previously. I think the deck as an archetype is missing pieces to keep it from being really good (like the GB scryland) but it's still explosive and fun as hell to play.

Also Nighthowler is a BLOWOUT versus the Horde deck - I beat it on turn 5 when I bestowed a Nighthowler on a Nighthowler and swing for 20-something. A guy bet me his full-art Kiora's Follower that I couldn't beat the horde again in less than 6 turns. I now have a pair of full-art followers.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

BizarroAzrael posted:

I just checked some dates, and Journey into Nyx comes out May 2nd, and GP Manchester starts May 30th, and is Block Constructed. That's not much time to figure out the format with the new cards, much less acquire or borrow cards. Is there any point in trying to develop a Block deck now in preparation? Right now I can only think to try to adapt an existing strategy like monoblack. I have almost nothing for RG monsters, who look like they might be able to play their standard decks less shock lands.

block decks. http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/block TL:DR your playing monoblack or rg monsters if your serious.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

BizarroAzrael posted:

Considering you can proxy up lists even before the official release date, it's plenty of time. Before BNG hit Naya was like 50% of the meta, now it seems there's some flexibility back in the format with Black Aggro going underneath Naya's gameplan. We really have to wait to see what Journey brings in card selection. If its more of a BNG type set then casting Stormbreath, Polukranos, and Elspeth will still be a drat good strategy. I'm curious what the pros will do because it does seem like this Block will end up being 'solved' more than RTR was.

Balon posted:

3-1 at Gameday playing Standard Dredge (fun as hell). Didn't get the playmat but got my sexy Pain Seer.

Also Nighthowler is a BLOWOUT versus the Horde deck - I beat it on turn 5 when I bestowed a Nighthowler on a Nighthowler and swing for 20-something. A guy bet me his full-art Kiora's Follower that I couldn't beat the horde again in less than 6 turns. I now have a pair of full-art followers.
This is pretty awesome! If you get the nut draws Dredge seems like a pure powerhouse. It's when you get those just mana dorks or all 4-5 CMC spells with no mana hands that hurt.

Korak fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 2, 2014

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

uggy posted:

I think I agree with zemanjaski on his reasoning for ash zealot over pyromancer. Zealot is a lot faster and allows for burning down creatures after first strike damage. If I can get the last two firedancers I might play around with the deck.

Balon posted:

I just used a Maze's End Turbofog deck with 4 verdicts and 2 Ratchet Bombs for sweepers for the Horde. It turns out letting it get artifacts that pull out more cards are great for me in that scenario.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Mar 2, 2014

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Ahaha one, two, three trigger misses on this Jace AoT +1 on mister Charles at Open Atlanta!

Good, suffer in the frustration you deliver unto others!

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Count Bleck posted:

Ahaha one, two, three trigger misses on this Jace AoT +1 on mister Charles at Open Atlanta!

Good, suffer in the frustration you deliver unto others!

That guys looks so tilted, it's incredible.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Sampatrick posted:

That guys looks so tilted, it's incredible.

IT GOT BETTER.

FULL POWER BLOOD BARON YEEEEE :getin:

Edit: vvv Pretty much the only times I've actually enjoyed a Control Mirror are when one person goes on tilt and starts to misplay like crazy.vvv

Count Bleck fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
That was the best control mirror ever.

• Locked thread