Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

individual865 posted:

In a similar vein of absurdity, I present: http://matrixfight.com/. Dude wants to hold MMA fights on parabolic flights. Amazing.

The ring girls. The poor, poor ring girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That's a neat way to get a brain aneurysm and die.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
no gravity was present, fight doesn't count

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Reminder, JT has his come back fight this Saturday.

:sweatdrop:

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

1st AD posted:

no gravity was present, fight doesn't count

I wonder how they'll handle weigh ins.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

individual865 posted:

It appears as if we are Oplot-less this weekend :(

Considering that Ukraine is a complete mess right now, I'm not surprised. :(

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Meat Recital posted:

I wonder how they'll handle weigh ins.

lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Are we just going to confine the Titan FC talk to this thread or make a GDT for Handsome Mike 'n' the Weedman?

Edit: (I am not offering to make a GDT, at least not anything with effort)

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Punches and kicks would be next to useless in zero-g I'm guessing but I am unironically interested in seeing BJJ in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.

LobsterMobster posted:

Are we just going to confine the Titan FC talk to this thread or make a GDT for Handsome Mike 'n' the Weedman?

Meh. Why bother making a GDT? Yuriy's the only one who cares about Riddle anyway :D

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

LobsterMobster posted:

Mike Ricci deserves respect.

Titan FC 27 GDT: So Pretty it Hurts

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

So this is tonight, there's no live stream, the main event featuring the local Irish fella vs the fairly past it ex boyfriend of Jodie Marsh has been changed to K1 rules at the last minute, and I couldn't go with JT to Ireland for the fight. I'm not sure I'm going to post tonight depending on how it goes, this is probably a make or break fight and I'm not sure I want either.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I hope it's one of those quick takedown affairs and not the other kind

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I hope it's one of those quick takedown affairs and not the other kind

I pray he is telling the truth.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
What is JT's longterm plan? I know gypsies are a plague but there are only so many skulls that can be crushed in a day.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
cage warriors is live on facebook

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I've got a bad feeling about this, having an emotional investment in a fighter is not pleasent

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

willie_dee posted:

I've got a bad feeling about this, having an emotional investment in a fighter is not pleasent

I'm really pulling for JT, and from what I've read it seems like this should be a fight James should have sealed tight. Here's hoping he didn't just take a fight without any sort of preparation.

I'm seeing postings of JT getting a real beating to a R3 TKO :(

-Atom- fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 1, 2014

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

-Atom- posted:

I'm really pulling for JT, and from what I've read it seems like this should be a fight James should have sealed tight. Here's hoping he didn't just take a fight without any sort of preparation.

I'm seeing postings of JT getting a real beating to a R3 TKO :(

Please don't hurt yourself Willie

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

-Atom- posted:

Here's hoping he didn't just take a fight without any sort of preparation.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Yuriy posted:

Please don't hurt yourself Willie

I'm going to hurt the guy posting a picture of JT post Bobby Lashley on Sherdog as if it's him just now

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

the UXC facebook indicates that JT hasn't fought yet anyway

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Yuriy posted:

the UXC facebook indicates that JT hasn't fought yet anyway

Yup

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
NOW HE HAS AND HE FUCKIN WON IT YESSSSSSSSS OMFG YES

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

And your winner is James "The Colossus" Thompson by way of submission due to arm triangle

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Yay JT!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Surprised JT knows what an arm triangle is.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

origami posted:

Surprised JT knows what an arm triangle is.

Are you loving dense? Did you not watch the first Pudz fight? JT is the best HW wrestler in Europe.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I could look at this picture for hours.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The glorious winner gets two ladies, the shameful loser, one.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

The glorious winner gets two ladies, the shameful loser, one.

JT's fiancee is fitter than them both to be fair, she's a very nice lady

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Someone didn't think much of the fight, Willie:

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

yes, no, yes, no, no, yes

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I'm really glad jt won. For some reason.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Marching Powder posted:

I'm really glad jt won. For some reason.

becuase he's a surprisingly charmingly observant fellow? He punches squatters?

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

Yuriy posted:

quote:

And your winner is James "The Colossus" Thompson by way of submission due to arm triangle

Hahah no loving way

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
5 fight undefeated streak, suck it haters.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Okami got his first WSOF fight at WSOF 9 against this guy http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Svetlozar-Savov-53427

Looks like a squash match but I hope for a 30 second choke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://www.gringosuperfight.com/site/index.php

an organisation called "Gringo Super Fight" is staging Cyborg/Manhoef 2 in April, which is sure to be a crushing disappointment for all involved