Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

jtm33 posted:

Hey I just cancelled auto renew on my subscription and it says it will expire on the 24th of August. Am I going to get my $10 back or did I mess up getting the free trial?

I think you may have hit the wrong button. Auto-renew just means after your six-month obligation you're auto-reupped for another six.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.
A couple of new ECW episodes, a new WCCW episode, a couple more MSG shows, and a couple of Maple Leaf Gardens shows are now all available in the Vault section. I've heard that the next round of '93 Raws are up too, but I don't actually know where they keep those. And the Factions episode of Legends Roundtable.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I had no idea you could have so many Mysterious Foreign Heels until I saw WCCW

jtm33
Mar 23, 2010
Ugh yeah I must have done something wrong, can't find any cancel option. Oh well, sent a message to support and if that doesn't go through I'll just take it. It's a pretty good deal anyway.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

thatguyclint posted:

A couple of new ECW episodes, a new WCCW episode, a couple more MSG shows, and a couple of Maple Leaf Gardens shows are now all available in the Vault section. I've heard that the next round of '93 Raws are up too, but I don't actually know where they keep those. And the Factions episode of Legends Roundtable.

They are under show, raw, 1993. Up through wrestlemania.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

Have they said anything about adding WCW Saturday Night (and its predecessors) to the vault section? I want to pretend it's Saturday night at 6:05 again.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Watching One Night Stand 2006... seeing Cena putting Sabu in a STFU is a really weird visual haha

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I know no one at WWE gave a gently caress about protecting Sabu, but Sabu tapping out to that was hilariously out of character. The guy's gimmick is he's a nut, have him pass out.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Canceled my WWE Network subscription. Not paying for a service that doesn't work.

I can't get anything to load now. Everything comes up with the same "Media Error: Video not available" message, PS3 still crashes instantly and none of the help services are in any way equipped to help. I sent an email detailing my problems and they told me to call the 1-800 number.

Might check back in a month to see if these issues have been fixed.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DeathChicken posted:

I know no one at WWE gave a gently caress about protecting Sabu, but Sabu tapping out to that was hilariously out of character. The guy's gimmick is he's a nut, have him pass out.

Yeah, dude didn't even tap out to the Tazmission, possibly the most protected submission finisher in history.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
ONS 2006 - Foley was so good in the build on this, turning heel to help out Edge.

"Let's hear it for Stephanie McMahon! Long live the Alliance!!"

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Watching Legends of Wrestling-Factions

The 4 Horsemen were founded in 1986? I thought they had been around since at least the 70s

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

nasboat posted:

It's L1/R1 on the PS4 app, at least.

No luck there. Sometimes when searching, a list of suggested terms will pop up in the input field for you to select from. Sometimes, no suggestions are given at all so it's just sort of a dead screen.

I started searching "chi" and got a ton of suggestions; completed my thought with "town" and got no suggestions and no way to complete my search.

Assuming it's some weird issue but I dunno, kind of frustrating. At least everything is split up really well and is easy to find.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

BigRed0427 posted:

The 4 Horsemen were founded in 1986? I thought they had been around since at least the 70s

I'm pretty sure it started (informally) in 1985 when their storylines were converging, but it was official in '86.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

BigRed0427 posted:

Flair was working for Crockett since the '70s, Arn and Ole were together since the early '80s, Tully didn't show up until '84 I think? I don't know when they started working together though, '85 I think.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Man, this America the Beautiful for WM V is painful.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

Woodchip posted:

Man, this America the Beautiful for WM V is painful.

Wait until you get to Piper's Pit...

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

joylessdivision posted:

I'm watching the first episode of Smackdown and Pepper pissing on the announce table is hilarious.

Thank you for this... I at this show and really wanted to watch it again to see if I can pick out my signs. :) I didn't think it was on here, I searched for Smackdown #1 and it's not on the regular Smackdown menu, but searching for Smackdown Kansas City found it for me. Glad you can search for shows in specific cities.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I've been watching so much on demand now that they got it working for roku that I had to come into the office just to get away from it and get some work done. Mostly old WCW and older WWF stuff. God drat was that first Starrcade violent. Everyone just stabbing each other in the face

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I almost forgot how good Edge was when he started the "Rated R Superstar" thing with Lita. God drat they're a great act.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gonzo McFee posted:

Canceled my WWE Network subscription. Not paying for a service that doesn't work.

I can't get anything to load now. Everything comes up with the same "Media Error: Video not available" message, PS3 still crashes instantly and none of the help services are in any way equipped to help. I sent an email detailing my problems and they told me to call the 1-800 number.

Might check back in a month to see if these issues have been fixed.

Well, to be fair, it is only supposed to work for those in the US. I've heard of a lot of those outside the US trying to use it getting those errors.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So is the netflix I get and they don't have any problems taking my money. :colbert:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sounds like Netflix is the one with technical difficulties then.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Sounds like Netflix is getting my money.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

WCCW episode #46 is the only one I could get working but is worth noting for having an interview with a 31 year old Ric Flair. Youngest I've ever seen him.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Watching NXT Arrival now, It's working fine.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Had no issues using a VPN on PS4 since the launch problems were resolved.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Good night catte thread, give them all many patts. I'm sorry,
Site is completely down for me now, just get a 404.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Giedroyc posted:

Had no issues using a VPN on PS4 since the launch problems were resolved.

Same here on PS3, was watching the Stone Cold doc last night which was pretty drat good.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Any time I try to watch a video right now I get an error that just says "No Marks".

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It works for me, but all the VOD stuff stops after five seconds. I was having that problem for a while and then it went away randomly, now it's back.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Aww man they took down Raw episode 1 :(.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BillyMays posted:

Aww man they took down Raw episode 1 :(.

It's still up, just not showing up in the list for some reason:

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31360101

The only one not up out of the first 13 is 6, for some reason.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

There's an episode of RAW in 1993 which contained a Hogan interview (it was a repeat of a talk show I think) saying Jap a lot in relation to Yokozuna. Might be that one?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

It's still up, just not showing up in the list for some reason:

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31360101

The only one not up out of the first 13 is 6, for some reason.

is there an easy way to find the url for poo poo that's uploaded to network but not in the lists?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I have had flawless performance on everything since they resolved that Day 2 VOD issue.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

I have had flawless performance on everything since they resolved that Day 2 VOD issue.

Likewise.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

sportsgenius86 posted:

VOD has worked flawlessly for me since Tuesday, live stream has had hiccups here and there with the worst being right before the main event of Arrival.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

yea ok posted:

is there an easy way to find the url for poo poo that's uploaded to network but not in the lists?

You just have to search and look through the list. For Raws it seems to go reverse chronological, so just typing "raw episode" and then going to the last page has the earliest of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Every time there's a big gap in the event milestones on a PPV I haven't seen, I look up the missing match on wikipedia and it's always Benoit. They are dedicated to not mentioning him even when they're not taking him out of shows.