Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

NO ONE risks painful injury on your GREEN SLIME GHOST POGO RIDE.

No one but YOU.

Tiggum posted:

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

What a psychopathic world they live in.

Tiggum posted:

Tina's Groove

What a psychopathic world they live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

...These all pass the Academia Waltz test so I'll just continue like normal. The scroll button exists for a reason.

I don't know what test you're talking about, but most of your comics are completely unreadable.

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
Man if you're gonna murder someone at least pick someone everyone hates and don't waste it on a pizza delivery guy so you'll be a local hero when you go to jail.

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
Gil

That hipster is actually correct. Unfortunately, your poverty relegates you to the second-rate experience.

Retail

Is this lady Morgan's mom? She dresses in the same garish turtleneck sweater and looks kinda like her.

Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog

Cue barking at you for the next 15 minutes. Then you'll beg to have Skip back.

Dustin

If you have a freelance one-man dog-walking business then technically you are.

On the Fastrack

How does Wendy know? I don't remember Dethany telling her, although she did tell her boyfriend so he might be a blabbermouth.

Safe Havens

How do they know that's Samantha? Have they seen Samantha as a goose before? Or do they figure any animal wearing a pink headband has to be Samantha because no one else has such awful fashion sense?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tiggum posted:

What the gently caress.

What the gently caress. :psyduck:

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Scary Gary

Drimble Wedge fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Mar 5, 2014

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Wanamingo posted:

What the gently caress.

What the gently caress. :psyduck:

The pizza guy was actually their dealer and something went wrong, but they're willing to go with the ten minute late pizza hypothesis because the detective is apparently immensely dense and they can more easily plead insanity with that motive.

Any better?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Midnight Moth posted:

Gil

That hipster is actually correct. Unfortunately, your poverty relegates you to the second-rate experience.

So, what am I missing by not having a HDTV?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tiggum posted:

The experience of having a HDTV.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Tiggum posted:

I was going to guess they were somehow guilty because the woman was wearing high heels inside her home.

Fok_It

Seriously. Who would choose almond?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Reply All

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

Tiggum posted:

Being able to see stuff and read text in modern video games. For TV and movies though, I feel you can get by fine on SD unless you're very aware of your viewing conditions at all times.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiggum posted:

One Big Happy (I think that copyright date is 2000-02-11, but it's the repeat

Tina's Groove

t:mad:t

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy, the right one

Mother Goose & Grimm

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert which I think is a repeat. I remember this exact strip, I may have even posted it in the past.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Mar 4, 2014

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

tiistai posted:

I was going to guess they were somehow guilty because the woman was wearing high heels inside her home.

Fok_It

Seriously. Who would choose almond?

They did a poll and the majority did. I have no real preference, except that I think runeberg tarts are way better.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Drimble Wedge posted:

[B]Scary Gary]b]

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Manuel Calavera posted:

Mother Goose & Grimm

That thing won't be able to scoop anything with that front lip like that! It'll just smear the poo poo around, which I suppose is appropriate for Mother Goose and Grimm.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Green Intern posted:

That thing won't be able to scoop anything with that front lip like that! It'll just smear the poo poo around, which I suppose is appropriate for Mother Goose and Grimm.

He just has to aim.

Cul-de-sac terrifies

The Creeps delights

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

He just has to aim.

She just has to aim. Then its all over.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Aardmania posted:

Dick Tracy

I hope they will spend few weeks cooking food in that amazing car.

Dr. Dos
Aug 5, 2005

YAAAAAAAY!

I liked it better when Calvin and Hobbes Bizarro did it.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Tiggum posted:

Adam@Home

This is pretty much the platonic form of "a comic strip about video games by someone who's never played one".

A couple pages back, but I just realized: a video game where you go around beating up people for committing minor social annoyances? It's Everett True: The Game.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Tobaccrow posted:

Being able to see stuff and read text in modern video games. For TV and movies though, I feel you can get by fine on SD unless you're very aware of your viewing conditions at all times.

Oh right, I forgot about game consoles. The last one I owned was the Atari 2600, and you can still play PC games just fine on a CRT if you're so inclined. I don't, but I could.

I've got to start keeping track of who regularly posts what in this thread. That way I can do this deliberately. :D

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Humanoid Female posted:

I've been following this storyline since it started and I STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO IS ANYBODY or whether some of them are the same people having further-into-the-past flashbacks about themselves or if that's somebody else or AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

:v::hf::v: How's it goin' Not Having A Single loving Clue About What's Going On In 9 Chickweed Lane, buddy!

God, Wilbur you fat lard! Back off on the sandwiches a tad, huh?

Tiggum posted:

Tina's Groove

You're just jealous, Tina, because your boyfriend is a frigid, icecube of a man. Admit it.

Tiggum posted:

Pores. You can see all the pores, Tiggum, every pore, on everyone.

Jane's World

Ok, wait.. So Jane's sister's Bi?

Non Sequitur

Bleh. This is even beyond remotely funny, Wiley.

Heavenly Nostrils is yesterday's, but at least it's moving.

I was going to say, "wait, what?", but we're black and white now.

And that reminds me, speaking of sudden breaks in story lines, :wtf: happened with Grim Reaper and Crankshaft? That just... stopped, and now he's bitching about a backache? So, he overexerted his back and hallucinated the Grim Reaper?

Here's Kliban's Cats

:)

9 Chickweed Lane 3/4/2003 abso-loving-lootley refuses to zoom. The 3rd, and the 5th are fine. So, here. It's going to be one of those days

Zits

Sorry, no sympathy here for morons that wear flip flops in the midwest. In winter.

Kevin & Kell

God. :ughh:

Nemi

:smith:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Tiggum posted:

You're missing out on becoming acutely aware of every tiny preservation flaw in your old movies :(

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Jane's World

Ok, wait.. So Jane's sister's Bi?
Nevermind Jane's sister, that wasn't Ethan? I hate this comic.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

LvK posted:

You're missing out on becoming acutely aware of every tiny preservation flaw in your old movies :(

It's warmer. Christ Marie.... :v:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Heathcliff

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

Pickles

Classic Prince Valiant

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Skippy (December 14, 1926)

Peanuts (March 7, 1967)

Funky Winkerbean

Oh for Christ's sake. You know you're in trouble when they trot out Thomas Wolfe just so they can give you "Of course you go home! It's exit 237 off of the interstate, same as ever!"

Popeye

Rip Haywire

Pogo (March 6, 1956)

Out Our Way (July 23-24, 1924)

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiggum posted:

I've got to start keeping track of who regularly posts what in this thread. That way I can do this deliberately. :D

I don't believe you *haven't* been doing it on purpose. t:mad:

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Today's installment of The Grizzwells challenges you to match an emotion to the bear's expression in the first panel. The closest I can get is "stricken with deformities."

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tiggum posted:

Manuel Calavera posted:

I don't believe you *haven't* been doing it on purpose. t:mad:

Manuel Calavera also posts OH BABY.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Momma

Mel took the "I love hard work, I can sit and watch it all day" joke and made it clumsier. Who likes the sound of knocking?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Some Guy TT posted:

It's All Right Chief Dharma

Today's strip guest written by Kevin Frank.

Oh man, that's good. I want more Strong Emotion Comix.

Pooch Café

And now they want to kill them both. I will never understand the motivations of dog hobos.

Ballard Street

See? Tony's being Moomin-minded and it's working great. Except for the whole Orville Reddenbacher thing.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Monty

You work at a museum, just go to the lost and found, there should be a dozen of them.

Mike du Jour

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

The Awfully Ungoony La Goona

I love Moomin-Moons, they're just, just so- :allears:

Humanoid Female
Mar 13, 2008

Wash Funk, all your mule problems come from not listening to that nice lady in the previous strip who told you not to use that piece of harness.

"In the 18th and 19th centuries, the overcheck, then called a "bearing rein," was commonly used on stylish carriage horses to keep their heads up, at times to an extreme degree, depending on the fashion of various periods. Improper use, and overuse, created chronic problems with the spine and back that in some cases made certain horses useless as working animals."

Now I'm all conflicted about whether I would approve or disapprove of Wash Funk getting Everett Trued for cruelty to animals.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

There's a whole bunch of stuff about bearing reins in Black Beauty. That book is way too sad for kids.

Esseb
Jun 29, 2008

Mr. Cool rear end posted:

Foxy Grandpa Introduces The Boys To The Occult

I admit I misread this at first:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Six Chix

Zippy the Pinhead

Nancy

They never got to play pirates together. :(

Arlo and Janis

Wee Pals

Andertoons

Four Eyes

Hooray, it's almost finally not the same joke again.

Lost Side of Suburbia

Zachary Nixon Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Geech still hasn't updated, so here's the one from Saturday:

EasyEW posted:

Out Our Way (July 23, 1924)

Nuh-uh. Mothers think that poo poo is hilarious.

• Locked thread