Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
What's the deal with lampshades? I mean if it's a lamp, why do you want shade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It eased into the water like an old man into a nice warm bath.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
New page!

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Poque posted:

It eased into the water like an old man into a nice warm bath.

The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Is that a Titlist?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

LifeGetsWorser posted:

Is that a Titlist?
Talk about a hole-in-one.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Boy, you really went bald there.

What is that...canvas?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I love carrots, but I hate carrot soup. And I hate peas, but I love pea soup.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Max22 posted:

The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

THE SOUP NAZI'S GIVING AWAY ALL HIS SOUP!!!

I GOTTA RUN HOME AND GET A BIG POT!!! :supaburn:

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Bread this time...excellent.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
And I’ll tell you something else, I’m not even going to ask you. I want to know. But I’m not gonna ask. You’ll tell me when you feel comfortable. So what was it? Four hundred? Five hundred? Did you pay five hundred for this? Over six? Can’t be seven. Don’t tell me you paid seven hundred dollars for this jacket! Did you pay seven hundred dollars for this jacket? Is that what you’re saying to me? You are sick! Is that what you paid for this jacket? Over seven hundred? What did you pay for this jacket?! I won’t say anything. I wanna know what you paid for this jacket! Oh my God! A thousand dollars?! You paid a thousand dollars for this jacket?! All right, fine. I’m walking outta here right now thinking you paid a thousand dollars for this jacket, unless you tell me different. Oh, ho! All right! I’ll tell you what, if you don’t say anything in the next five seconds, I’ll know it was over a thousand.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Who are you to play God!?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

And I’ll tell you something else, I’m not even going to ask you. I want to know. But I’m not gonna ask. You’ll tell me when you feel comfortable. So what was it? Four hundred? Five hundred? Did you pay five hundred for this? Over six? Can’t be seven. Don’t tell me you paid seven hundred dollars for this jacket! Did you pay seven hundred dollars for this jacket? Is that what you’re saying to me? You are sick! Is that what you paid for this jacket? Over seven hundred? What did you pay for this jacket?! I won’t say anything. I wanna know what you paid for this jacket! Oh my God! A thousand dollars?! You paid a thousand dollars for this jacket?! All right, fine. I’m walking outta here right now thinking you paid a thousand dollars for this jacket, unless you tell me different. Oh, ho! All right! I’ll tell you what, if you don’t say anything in the next five seconds, I’ll know it was over a thousand.

What did you go out with me for?! Just to dump chocolate on my shirt and then just dump me altogether?! I don't deserve that kind of treatment! What, you don't have the common courtesy to return my calls?! To apologize! You think I'm some sort of a loser, that likes to be abused and ignored?! Who's shirt can be ruined without financial restitution?! Some sort of a masochist who enjoys being humiliated? You think you can avoid me like I have some sort of disease?! You have the disease! You have the disease! You may be beautiful and rich and physically .. just .. unbelievable, but you sicken me! You disgust me! You and everyone like you!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Gyshall posted:

What did you go out with me for?! Just to dump chocolate on my shirt and then just dump me altogether?! I don't deserve that kind of treatment! What, you don't have the common courtesy to return my calls?! To apologize! You think I'm some sort of a loser, that likes to be abused and ignored?! Who's shirt can be ruined without financial restitution?! Some sort of a masochist who enjoys being humiliated? You think you can avoid me like I have some sort of disease?! You have the disease! You have the disease! You may be beautiful and rich and physically .. just .. unbelievable, but you sicken me! You disgust me! You and everyone like you!

... You're an idiot. :stonk:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

potee posted:

... You're an idiot. :stonk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTY836hhY7o

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Gyshall posted:

And what if I did do it? Even though I admit to nothing, and never will. What does that make me? I'm not just defending myself, but all those pickers out there who have been caught. Each and every one of them, who have to suffer pain and humiliation because of people like you!

Are we not human? If we pick, do we not bleed?

I am NOT an animal! :black101:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Oh. Hey, how come people don't have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack, why can't it be a meal, you know? I don't understand stuff like that.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hey, they like the soup. Keep it up!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Hey, they like the soup. Keep it up!

Do the bums ever complain, "Soup again!"?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
I know what you thought. They don't have homes, they don't have jobs, what do they need the top of a muffin for? They're lucky to get the stumps.

We've never gotten so many complaints. Every two minutes, "Where is the top of this muffin? Who ate the rest of this?"

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Mister, we're trying to help the homeless here - it's bad enough that we have some nut out there trying to strap 'em to a rickshaw!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I'll take the job. Potato salad!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
The government! :stare:

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

Athanatos posted:

Oh. Hey, how come people don't have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack, why can't it be a meal, you know? I don't understand stuff like that.

Feels like an Arby's night.

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012
...Not Skittles

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

BillyandCloneasaur
Aug 10, 2010

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Frolf! Frisbee golf, Jerry!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Two of them turned BROWN!! Well, I followed the instructions!

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
I just put together that George loses his job with the Yankees at the same time Larry David is leaving the show.

And the best run of Seinfeld episodes came post-David. :colbert:

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
I'm a bootleggah!

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
I long for you...

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
is there a pinkish hue?

Parachute
May 18, 2003
It's like a discoloration. It's white.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

is there a pinkish hue?

Do you want to be able to get it out, or do you want to not be able to get it out?

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

thepokey posted:

I long for you...

Do you "yearn"?

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

I like how Jerry can't keep a straight face in every that scene.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

bean_shadow posted:

Do you "yearn"?

Do I yearn?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Red posted:

And the best run of Seinfeld episodes came post-David. :colbert:

Attention Larry David and front-office morons! Your triumphs mean nothing. You all stink. You can sit on it, and rotate! This is Sash. I fear no reprisal. Extension five-one-seven-oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

bean_shadow posted:

Do you "yearn"?

Up here, I'm already gone. :smuggo: