Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

LesterGroans posted:

Most of the best parts have been talked about, but "Who's Been Closest to Skokie?" was hilarious.

Yeah, I live in Evanston, so that was pretty amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Alright guys enough about how great the podcast was.

I'd like to get back to cooking, OK?

Urk! fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 2, 2014

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

urk the quack posted:

Alright guys enough about how great the podcast was.

I'd like to get back to cooking, OK?

But those are good tips for cooking a boy.

(Best PFT break of the episode.)

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

JethroMcB posted:

But those are good tips for cooking a boy.

(Best PFT break of the episode.)

The best PFT break is on "They've got the place frozen in time from the day she didn't die on a boat".

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

thefncrow posted:

The best PFT break is on "They've got the place frozen in time from the day she didn't die on a boat".

That's probably the best PFT losing his poo poo of all time.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

thefncrow posted:

Was that from this last Andy Daly ep? I don't remember that at all.

Sauce Mop
Oct 17, 2005

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Was that from this last Andy Daly ep? I don't remember that at all.

at exactly 55:00 (August Lindt episode)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The second-run theater in my town started showing Her last week. I saw the poster when I was walking by the other day and immediately began laughing, because all I could think when I saw Joaquin Phoenix's face was "acting hoagie." Thanks, Hollywood Handbook.

thefncrow posted:

Oh yeah, forgot about that one somehow. Easily the biggest laugh I've ever heard from PFT on mic.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I never knew there was a third Cyber Thug episode, is it worth buying the pack on Earwolf for $8 ? I think I only ever heard the 2nd episode (despite having the first 2 downloaded originally) and remember liking it a fair bit.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Compared to other pay-for podcast episodes, I'd say no. It was pretty much on-par with the other episodes.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Just listened to the August Lindt podcast and oh my god.

"Mind... Kampf."

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I vaguely remember sometime a while ago Besser hinted that he had a bad time doing improv with a particular comedian and someone here or in the CBB thread guessed he might have been referring to his CBB episode with Jay Mohr. Besser pretty much confirms this on the 'Ask the UCB' episode of I4H that just dropped.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
His new dad character was so god drat good too.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
One of my favorite episodes of CBB features Jay Mohr; Jay Mohr getting bashed by Bobcat Goldthwaith.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Great episode of the handbook today. Really broadening the HH mythology. So glad Sean and Steffi teamed with Dax Shepard and Kristin Bell to get the gossip rags to stop publishing celeb kids photos.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Movie 43 is great because it's so many movies

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.
Nerd Poker was absolutely brutal this morning. I went from horrified shock to fits of laughter in seconds. They got blowed up real good.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

moleman posted:

Nerd Poker was absolutely brutal this morning. I went from horrified shock to fits of laughter in seconds. They got blowed up real good.

The best bit was the end. I really hope they don't listen or hear about what happened. I want to hear their reaction.

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!

The Ape of Naples posted:

The best bit was the end. I really hope they don't listen or hear about what happened. I want to hear their reaction.

I thought that the podcast gave out during Sir Richard's decision at the end. Once he made up his mind, I was in tears of laughter. I am glad he did what he did, even though it had horrific results.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is Brian going to be resurrected because of Jerry's death / the hand of Bahamut?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

What's up with the Earwolf episode descriptions on iPhones? First they all got cut off after a couple sentences, and now they all have a generic description of the podcast itself.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

The new "U Talkin U2 To Me" is out and so far they're mostly talking about Scritti Politti.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad

Tacier posted:

The new "U Talkin U2 To Me" is out and so far they're mostly talking about Scritti Politti.

I loved Harris Wittels icing them on not knowing the drummer's name. god that killed me

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
If they're looking for anti-U2 viewpoints, please book Tom Scharpling.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Tacier posted:

"We'll be right back with more U Talkin U2 To Me, where we talk about U2. Here's Dire Straits."

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

The Ape of Naples posted:

Oh God yes, especially Posehn's reaction. And what a perfect way for Sir Richard to go out. Looking forward to the next insane Jerry character..

Best Nerd Poker in awhile.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
U2 talking to me is awesome and I don't really care for the band. The Scott's have great chemistry, and they goof of enough to keep the laughs up. Also, their enthusiasm is infectious.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
I love aukerman's obsession with people being legally required to do things

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I like that they continue to refer to them as the lads from Liverpool.

Although I have to admit I'm slightly annoyed they didn't talk more about the album. I honestly like U2. Would have liked to have heard what they thought about the songs more in depth.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Oh poo poo I'm about to press play on this new Andy Daly.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Punch Card posted:

cool cool super stoked someone else is awake right now

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

"I'm Bahá'í"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Punch Card posted:

Same, it's the episode I've waited for the most. Now to find out of the tweet that indicated that Wompler is the guest is correct...

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

The best thing about this episode is they took a picture of the sandwiches along with the usual cast pictures and they look appropriately godawful.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

quote:

...the men watching...are in pens...like animals...they can do anything they want in there...

Beeez
May 28, 2012
International waters is the new committing suicide.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

"I know a great doctor....but he's gonna make you a side by side"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Don Dimello is the best.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

There hasn't been a new By The Way with Jeff Garlin in months, but Richard Lewis tweeted he's doing one with JB Smoove in a few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Ding dong, it's delivery!