Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Free Triangle posted:

Beam naginata, Sturm Faust, Bazooka F? :allears: Good times. Running bullets boost and extra ammo module too?

running bullet boost but no extra ammo module, I should fit that in ill see if I can throw in a unit below 240 cost to make it work

dunno wth the deal is with flyvpn lately it worked amazing for me since the past few days but today? I'm getting so many 691 errors saying im using an invalid account/pass which eventually it'll take and once I get in game it just so slow in the lobby takes forever to move around in the games lobby navigating to the hangar, shop, etc.

Switched back to WTFast and currently no problems I sent flyvpn and email a while back hope they respond soon not even gonna bother trying to call cus i'm pretty sure I probably won't be able to understand them

they haven't replied back in a day so Im going to cancel with flyvpn

Zeirnaton fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"
Sorry to hear that about flyvpn.

After next maintenance(March 5) they will pay everybody 60,000 GP and 2 play tickets because of the extra downtime this week.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I have a DX platoon challenge that I need to get done tonight.

No idea what it is, gonna need a hand though.

E: DX geto.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Feb 28, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
New GP Gashacon announced for after March 5's maintenance.

EFSF
GM Custom (Assault, Beam coating shield, late type bazooka, mediocore stats. The 30 Play tickets South Burning GM Custom on the other hand...)
GM Space Warfare specification(Heavy, Space only, has a shield and shelling gun. Disdained by the feds.)

Zeon
Dom Tropen (Best MMP80 options, Strong melee(Type D has absurd reach), Powerful Dom-type Bazooka. Like most Doms it is weak to flying enemies, do not commit to prolonged fights)
Zuda (Modest cost assault with strong mobility and versatile weapon options. Fragile, but can keep boosting at the expense of burning armour.)

Looks like we get the better end of the deal for the latest GP Gashacon volume.

E: Also new Gashacon ticket event after March 5's maintenance. Their drop rate will be increased significantly(Guessing EX ticket rates) after a battle. Good time to play and gear up.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 1, 2014

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
Applied as Heights, looking forward to getting better at this game.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Unusual posted:

Applied as Heights, looking forward to getting better at this game.

Got you.

E:Clan Challenges done tonight! :toot:

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 2, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
War's over, servers are down for maintenance. Everyone will be paid 2 play tickets and 60,000 GP because of the extra maintenance last week.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Awesome, more money. I need to buy some (a lot of) mechanic tickets.

Since I've totally given up on gachas I've just been buying battle assist items and mech tickets directly. Much better value. Who needs gold suits!

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Given up on Gashacons? It's crazy addictive, but sometimes it feels like you're just throwing money away.

With all that money, you could upgrade your stuff to have sick rolls.

And yeah, boosts go a long way to helping your score. I admit I run full boosts during most matches!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
1.5mil into dom tropen silver GP.
No golds 1 print of a tropen silver so far...
Its dicking me over with lovely paint cans and decal prints.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Whoops I necroed the old thread, hey this is still a thing cool.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

CisMaleTheSensitiv posted:

Whoops I necroed the old thread, hey this is still a thing cool.

We're actually thriving now 30 members on our server. We'd have probably 40/50 or more but we had to cut a few because we need to keep the guild weekly doable. Active members stay in but if you havent played in a month or so we cut you and send a message saying to ask for a reinvite if you come back. That said we have the biggest English speaking guild and we place fairly high every week.

That aside it has improved a lot in a year. Still has some issues but they've done a good job.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Al Borland posted:

We're actually thriving now 30 members on our server. We'd have probably 40/50 or more but we had to cut a few because we need to keep the guild weekly doable. Active members stay in but if you havent played in a month or so we cut you and send a message saying to ask for a reinvite if you come back. That said we have the biggest English speaking guild and we place fairly high every week.

That aside it has improved a lot in a year. Still has some issues but they've done a good job.

Cool do you guys have an IRC or something? Trying to get mudfish sorted and working so I can play with yall. I think i got it!

Edit: Ok I got it to start, I'm entering my ID and password, hit the blue button and it has a loading bar for a bit and then does nothing. I think its cause I missed something Here Can you help me navigate this thing cause google chrome is slacking on the translate.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Mar 7, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Cool do you guys have an IRC or something? Trying to get mudfish sorted and working so I can play with yall. I think i got it!

Edit: Ok I got it to start, I'm entering my ID and password, hit the blue button and it has a loading bar for a bit and then does nothing. I think its cause I missed something Here Can you help me navigate this thing cause google chrome is slacking on the translate.

If it does nothing it means your VPN isn't set up correctly. Did you setup the wizard for mobile suit gundam in mudfish before launching the game?

Also, they send you two confirmation emails, one from the bandai site, and another TOS from the beta site. You have to confirm both. It will display an message if you didn't agree to both confirmation emails.

With that site you linked:

It will show you a step 1-2-3 screen
click the orange button on the left
1)It will show you the terms of service: Click the bottom right button to agree
2)It will ask for your email address
3)Check your email, click confirm account and accept terms of service.
4) Your account should be able log-in from the game now.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

That helped, ok made my dude and I'm in as Mandozer.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

That helped, ok made my dude and I'm in as Mandozer.

Can't find you on either server. Did you roll a EFSF pilot? We are Zeon and we are on Shangri-La. When you login to a character you can see which server you are on in the chat channel.

Don't forget to apply to the guild. Click the button on the top bar that's highlighted, type in NEO in the search field, then click join.

Your first goal is to get rid of your starter suits by gambling at the GP Gashacon. 10 GP Tickets for 11 boxes is the better deal. Replace the suits you like with gold versions of them(Or try out new "common" gold prints from the gashacon). With a bit of luck/dedication you can get a featured suit from the Gashacon.

Try to get suits with Bazookas. In the current state of the game, they are strong weapons that decide most battles on land.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Mar 7, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I apped, sorry was doing a buncha tutorials. I'll say something in the chatbox. And no I rolled a Zeon duder.

Also if case matters its MANDOZER all caps. Tell me more about this gashacon thing aka what version am I going for.

edit: whats it trying to tell me to do to get that 800 gp. Also why can't I sell my starting suits?

Double Edit: Ok it worked out got two new suits, only thing is I'm not too sure what model the suit on the very left is. I give no fucks about the suit on the right cause I'm after bazookas!

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Mar 7, 2014

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The left is a marine zaku. A pretty decent amphibious suit.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

The left is a marine zaku. A pretty decent amphibious suit.

Thanks, when I was using it I took a look at the thrusters on the back and got to thinking. Its got a really great weapon set, been enjoying it alot. Guess this ones a keeper? How should I upgrade/should I even upgrade it yet?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

EDIT: can't link directly to the page.
http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php?
ザク・マリンタイプ
combine those two things into one url.
Check its characteristics. It will be good at missiles, bazookas, or underwater armor. You will also go faster underwater with this suit.

It will be good for missiles, rockets, or underwater armor.

F type bazooks are always good to upgrade. So is your total weight capacity so you won't be knocked down by other peoples F type weapons.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I find myself relying on the 1st weapon, the lock on missile launcher for harassment. Haven't yet got to a point where i can pull off a decent 3 round burst with the bazooka without dying horribly. Shotgun works ok in a pinch. Which to upgrade first? Also really wanna get my hands on a dom or a decent zaku II, how long till i can craft my own?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

You are going to get one randomly. This is a japanese game so it is all based on luck.

You will have to play the gashapon or what ever it is called. Find the one with your suit. It will come out of a red box most likely. Some premade rentals which can not be repaired can also come from those boxes.

There is another gashapon as well for shiny tickets. Do well in the leaderboards for every type, and I'm talking like top 1000, this isn't hard, and you will get some tickets come Wednesday. If you leave 4 or 5 matches in the week you will forfeit these tickets.

The gashapons are in the store page. Don't worry about the third one.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Speaking of gashapon, I think I won a gouf off of it but it won't let me accept. Also 2 other mobile suits that looked like zaku cannons which i was able to sell. Here's yet another screen. Whats going on here?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

You got a prebuilt suit. You also don't have any room in your garage. You can sell if with the other button or sell a suit to make room and then loot it.

The suits you can build are red books with a gold or silver background.

The prebuilt suits are of a good level and quality, but can not be repaired.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yeah the garage thing is an issue, how can I buy more garage space. Also can I ever get rid of my starting lineup of mechs?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

You got two line ups. Space and not space.

Make sure they are not in either of those and you can sell them.

Space is the purple tab when you are looking at your mechs.

You can buy more space using the tickets from the exchange. We got tickets some how as a guild the other week, it was one of our missions. No idea about that though.

The exchange needs special tickets with a present on them. You can get 1 a day from matches.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gotcha, ok I'm pretty much set. Whats a good time US EST to swing by and play with goons?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

We got goons and non goons in the game, but my guess would be prime time. There isn't really a static group playing, just some regulars.

We could use CTS for platoon stuff, but last people I talked about this with wanted to use skype. That is weird yo.

I'm on and off at random times, but if you see me on, you will probably see xodi and soviet on at the same time.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Xodi is my bro, tell him Dozer said whats up. CTS mumble works for me, I'll probably be on in a few hours. No clue what primetime for Japan is without doing some time conversion so heh.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Xodi is my bro, tell him Dozer said whats up. CTS mumble works for me, I'll probably be on in a few hours. No clue what primetime for Japan is without doing some time conversion so heh.

Got you into the guild. Yeah, your name was in all caps, before I searched up Mandozer on both servers and got nothing.

I know a lot of people probably still need co-op, I'll be on later tonight, hopefully we have enough to in-house this.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Free Triangle posted:

Got you into the guild. Yeah, your name was in all caps, before I searched up Mandozer on both servers and got nothing.

I know a lot of people probably still need co-op, I'll be on later tonight, hopefully we have enough to in-house this.

Anyone want to play now? Also how do I guild chat? I figured out guild message boards but thats not the same.

Also got silver blueprints for the Zaku 2 J, Zaku Cannon, and THE DOM. Also some zaku support suit. Finally.

Also weird: why won't it let me sell my last starter unit: the zaku tank cannon thingy? Its taking up that 5th bay I wanna free up and I have it off both land and space decks.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 7, 2014

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Anyone want to play now? Also how do I guild chat? I figured out guild message boards but thats not the same.

Also got silver blueprints for the Zaku 2 J, Zaku Cannon, and THE DOM. Also some zaku support suit. Finally.

Also weird: why won't it let me sell my last starter unit: the zaku tank cannon thingy? Its taking up that 5th bay I wanna free up and I have it off both land and space decks.

you joined at a pretty good time since they increased the drop rate for the GP tickets after battles a lot, that'll help save u tons of money since u just started

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
New DX suits next week:

EFSF
Gundam Pixie

Gundam light armour basically. I noticed they took off the hearts...

Gundam Unit 5

Gatling shield... on top of beam weapons in the arms.

ZEON

Ifrit

One sword. Guessing somewhat high cost for a "grunt" suit.

Act Zaku(Mallet Specification)

I hope this guy is crazy good. I didn't expect the shoulders to be so wide compared to your standard act zaku.

Also, Feddy RX-78-2 gold Gundams will have exclusive access to the sturm faust mirror "Super Napalm". Silver RX-78-2's will be given access to dual bazookas.
Guess they liked them so much in the limited warfare last week.

No, Zeon isn't getting buffed, just RX-78-2 Gundams sadly. I hope they can't run dual bazookas and super napalm at the same time. Looks like they've really been listening to feddy complaints or something.

E: Man we are losing the war hard this week. Last time the feds won was in January, they are going to break our 5 week win streak!

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Mar 8, 2014

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Hopefully ESF gets this soon.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Third World Reggin posted:

Hopefully ESF gets this soon.

your a member of zeon son! time to forget about those silly feddies and move on!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zeirnaton posted:

you joined at a pretty good time since they increased the drop rate for the GP tickets after battles a lot, that'll help save u tons of money since u just started

Literally I'm not even spending money on GP tickets now, I just collect them up and hustle the lotto.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Anyone playing tonight?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Literally had a sword duel just now with a gundam in my stock silver Dom. I lost cause I suck but it was actually a nice thing up until the point I died. That and another gundam with less scruples rocketing me when I was down.

edit: Anyone who can read this poo poo mind telling me what he's saying?

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Mar 9, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Literally had a sword duel just now with a gundam in my stock silver Dom. I lost cause I suck but it was actually a nice thing up until the point I died. That and another gundam with less scruples rocketing me when I was down.

Melee has it's moments, but for the most part bazookas decides most battles. Disabling your opponent and dealing a big chunk of damage is huge.

E: That's a friend request someone sent you. Blue to accept, red to decline.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Mar 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Free Triangle posted:

Melee has it's moments, but for the most part bazookas decides most battles. Disabling your opponent and dealing a big chunk of damage is huge.

E: That's a friend request someone sent you. Blue to accept, red to decline.

Cool also assembled my zaku 1 sniper, was getting alot more kills even with the basic 135mm sniper then I do in normal suits, more reliably. Granted it was also a space map. I think sniping is going to be a thing for me. How should I upgrade the Zaku 1 Sniper (Silver) besides the obvious upgrade of 135mm F Type.

• Locked thread