Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Aferisan posted:

As a regular sex haver I have questions for virgoons. Do you think your upper body strength will significantly play a role in not smothering your date in your body folds when you top?

I'm on the lower end of the 'healthy' range on the BMI scale thingie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax

ZHamburglar posted:

I just had sex in a car with a girl that is way out of my league. Virgoons you can live vicariously through me.

Hahaha you live with your parents, don't you?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ZHamburglar posted:

I just had sex in a car with a girl that is way out of my league. Virgoons you can live vicariously through me.
Hahaha, did you really just run inside and post about it on the internet afterwards. In the virgin thread of all places?

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

cname posted:

Hahaha you live with your parents, don't you?

Mom! I need to borrow the Patriot. No I can't use the loving Mazda 2!

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

Hahaha, did you really just run inside and post about it on the internet afterwards. In the virgin thread of all places?

Had a friend in college who claimed he wasn't a virgin but we all assumed he was. Sophomore year a bunch of us lived in a house together with this guy. He finally got a girlfriend and one evening took her upstairs with that gleam in his eye. Twenty minutes later he hops down the stairs, confident as you like, wearing nothing but his boxers and slams down an empty condom wrapper onto the table and goes "What now?!" and then walks back upstairs with a poo poo eating grin.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Had a friend in college who claimed he wasn't a virgin but we all assumed he was. Sophomore year a bunch of us lived in a house together with this guy. He finally got a girlfriend and one evening took her upstairs with that gleam in his eye. Twenty minutes later he hops down the stairs, confident as you like, wearing nothing but his boxers and slams down an empty condom wrapper onto the table and goes "What now?!" and then walks back upstairs with a poo poo eating grin.

"Oh yeah baby, that was really great. Now excuse me real quick for a minute, I need to go down and tell my friends!"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I had a friend do something similar except what he said was, "Smell my finger!" Seriously.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

I had a friend do something similar except what he said was, "Smell my finger!" Seriously.

I usually gave people like that a pass because it's like, you're not going to be a teenager forever.

What I'm saying is your friend had better been a teenager.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

"Oh yeah baby, that was really great. Now excuse me real quick for a minute, I need to go down and tell my friends!"

I seriously don't get how these kind of people get laid. It seems like even the loosest conceivable standards would keep guys like that from getting in. Just all the more evidence that achieving sex is not a magnificent achievement that actually proves anything.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
its all fake and gay

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Had sex again.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I'm having sex right now!

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"
Eh... Had better.

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

Once again A Keg. posted:

Why do you think you are a virgin? And how old are you?

Are your hobbies/activities/etc typically "nerdy"?

Have you ever had a girlfriend or almost "done the deed" or "sealed the deal" before? Why didn't you successfully have sex? What constitutes sex to you, for that matter?

What are your overall attitudes towards women in your age range? Do you think it would be better if they were more traditionally feminine, etc?

I'm a young dumb full of cum college kid who will probably have sex, but because I like weird poo poo and can't relate to most people my age, I'm not that sure that I will have any sex anytime soon, though maybe in the future. Socially I'm fine, I'm kind of shy as far as approaching people directly but I can handle conversation very well one-on-one. I can best relate to people much older than me usually, proving that I'm mentally a middle-aged man.

I am thinking with my head in the clouds all of the time, I love reading old crusty novels and watching old dusty cinema, and I play the harmonica in front of campfires every Sunday when I'm not carving wood sculptures or making crossbows. I don't play many videogames but I guess I play a little bit, but I don't think I'm part of the general hardcore videogame crowd. So no, I don't think my activities are nerdy, so much as loving weird for a person my age from what I've heard from others.

I've fooled around, but I've never went the whole mile. Couldn't have sex because she had overprotective parents and we couldn't sneak off at any time to FACK. I'm a vanilla idiot so I like to think sex is the physical representation of my love for someone so that's why I don't like casual sex personally because I like to be emotionally invested in someone for me to explore them sexually. BUT HEY what the hell do I know. Admittedly I kind of built sex up to be something extraordinary a few years back, but more or less those expectations and high hopes have crumbled and I personally think at this point in time it's just another activity two people can do together, whether it's for personal pleasure, for love, for fun, whatever.

I've met women of all different characters and backgrounds and stereotypes, but around my age range in particular I just haven't been interested in the people I've met. Same goes for guy friends too I suppose, though. I don't hold any embitterment towards anyone that's had sex before me or anything. Like I said I think it's just another activity that people can do together. I guess I just haven't met someone that's exactly into what I'm into yet. Which is fine, I mean I don't think that I'm ABOVE THE SHEEPLE or anything, everyone has their own interests, me I just like discussing obscure, outlandish stuff and haven't really met someone of the other sex that does the same. D'OH WELL, regardless if I meet someone that tickles my fancy or not I'm going to keep kicking anyway.

Douk Douk fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Mar 8, 2014

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 643 days!)

man that is a good and hilarious post thank you for sharing, monket. i'm sure you'll be fine.

on a more general note: one thing that is lol to me, generally, about all the virgoon posts is 99% of them include some kind of qualifier about how they are extremely sensitive and special people that are incapable of engaging in the debased and degrading act of *~*~*ugh*~*~* casual sex

i would just like to point out as a person who has had a rich array of casual sexual experiences and also has been and is extremely in love that uh hey you don't really get that kind of deep emotional intimate thing until you gently caress! that's why people do it!!!!!

if you know in your heart of hearts that you are a sexless autistic goon and the thought of being irl naked with a person you might jack off to on the computer screen terrifies you sure then just wait around for the romance to happen before the sex. that's a legit point of view. slip on that purity ring.

if you're just saying that as an after the fact justification for not getting laid, then stop lying to yourself. you are actually not special or any more emotionally sensitive than any other human being on the planet. romantic love in like all cases starts with sexual attraction and sex loving. people get together bc they want to gently caress, they stay together bc they like each other.

oh sure there are exceptions, but if you're a normal person with a healthy sex drive just let go of all that retarded poo poo. your virginity doesn't make you pure. it makes you ignorant and inexperienced in the ways people relate to each other. if you're mad about that then meditate on letting go of all the dumb poo poo you believe that keeps you from being a viable sexual partner.

you get mad when some douchebag with a flat brimmed hat fucks the girl you creepily pine over from a distance, he doesn't get the girl because he's some kind of amoral sociopath gorilla and girls are retarded but because he's smarter than you and more empathetic than you and can actually talk to a girl and find out what she wants from a romantic encounter and gives it to her and she recognizes that he's fun and can give her what she's looking for! you can't! or at least you won't, because you're self obsessed and lazy.

she can tell you'd make a poo poo boyfriend! you want to be the little dude in that movie girl next door, well, it's never ever going to loving happen. ever. the girl of your dreams is not going to just ~*get you*~ and take you by the hand and make you a man. you're not special.

tl;dr don't get all goony and solemn about your boycherry it freaks me out and makes me type a long post

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Whatever Rasputin, you're not my dad, I don't have to have casual sex just because you tell me to. Ugh I'm going to my room.

Gay but Spooky
Oct 25, 2005

Tequila Sunrise posted:

The digital equivalent of this occurs constantly in this forum

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

amoral sociopath gorilla

lol at this phrase and the following sentences because it's true

to elaborate on my position, i know that if a girl offered to gently caress me out of the blue then i'd jump on it so I won't even try to fool myself and try to hold myself above casual sex or whatever, even though I just think it's unlikely because those kinds of girls are probably and understandably not attracted to someone like me. again i hold no embitterment towards anyone that fucks, will gently caress, or has hosed, nor do i think i'm free to watch poo poo-tons of anime and hold onto the dying belief that SOMEONE OUT THERE STILL LOVES ME with no regards to self-improvement or being approachable.

after being in a relationship, personally i think i'd feel more comfortable being free to be a cuddly lovey dovey vanilla willa moron with someone in bed after pounding their box, rather than having to restrain my naturally over-compassionate self and still treat them like just a friend. i think it's just because I equate sex with love personally for whatever reason and that's the kind of loving i'd feel most comfortable with. but again, what do I know anyway i've never hosed, so maybe when I do my whole perspective will change on this issue and i'd be a more adept casual fucker than i imagined :shrug: poo poo now i'm typing a lot too

i think the whole goal of the game of loving is to make yourself appear approachable and friendly so if you go down the path of the human being goon your chances of loving will drop, casual AND long-term relationship wise. any male virgin that looks down on casual sex is almost always just another tale of the fox and the grapes.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
frankly I prefer my sex to be incredibly formal, gloves, ball gowns - the works

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

I'm not exactly sure what you are considering casual sex. It's not like the only kinds of sex are one night stands and tender lovemaking with your soulmate. I think that having sex with a person you've only been on a few dates with is pretty casual - you don't know them that well and you're not in love - and it's pretty common. Would the anti-casual sex people turn that down?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Jeza posted:

frankly I prefer my sex to be incredibly formal, gloves, ball gowns - the works

If you aren't renting a 3-piece suit with tearaway pants you are doing dating completely wrong.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

If you aren't renting a 3-piece suit with tearaway pants you are doing dating completely wrong.

Horse drawn carriage driven by a man with an English name.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

*offers fistbump such as a man in tails might offer at a soirée or other formal function*

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

casual sex is yeah just what you said, a few dates and a screw or two. i'm fine with that but I don't know what any of the anti-casual people think of that though?? maybe one of those could enlighten us from their viewpoint????

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i was just pointing out that a bunch of virgoons have statements attached to the end of their manifestos and the basic gist is usually some kind of passive aggressive apology for not being able to just gently caress some rando skank like all the other mundanes. i get why they do it it's just a silly attitude that will actively sabotage you

anybody remember the title of that series savage love ran a few years ago, where dan asked people to send in their trashy hookup stories that turned into marriages and ltrs? nailing a stranger in a portapotty at bonnaroo and then 5 years later married with a bunch of kids, or a guy who blew a dude at a truckstop back in the 70s and they're still together 40 years later and happily married, stuff like that. very eye-opening stuff.

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

valuable to whom

the opposite sex

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp

Spiffo posted:

Nobody's saying impossible, just "less desirable". Which is of course also BS because everybody has different wants and needs not just physically but also in terms of personality and emotional compatibility as well.

sure, some women want a guy who smells like poo poo and says m'lady, but it's not the typical case

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp

Pfirti86 posted:

What the gently caress is an 'alpha' anyways? I want the people who use terms like that (alpha, beta, etc) to describe them in as detailed a manner as possible. Is it just alpha and beta? Are there gammas? Zetas?

some people use the term "omega." in that system alphas are rock stars who have sex with a different woman every night, betas are average guys who are usually in steady relationships, and omegas never have sex at all

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp

tbp posted:

Biotruths are bad

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp
by the way there's a similar attractiveness ratio for guys (waist to shoulder) that's related to testosterone just like waist to hip is related to estrogen. so nature made it surprisingly fair

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i was just pointing out that a bunch of virgoons have statements attached to the end of their manifestos and the basic gist is usually some kind of passive aggressive apology for not being able to just gently caress some rando skank like all the other mundanes. i get why they do it it's just a silly attitude that will actively sabotage you

anybody remember the title of that series savage love ran a few years ago, where dan asked people to send in their trashy hookup stories that turned into marriages and ltrs? nailing a stranger in a portapotty at bonnaroo and then 5 years later married with a bunch of kids, or a guy who blew a dude at a truckstop back in the 70s and they're still together 40 years later and happily married, stuff like that. very eye-opening stuff.

the unabomber virgin manifestos, found at the scene of the crime prior to their all-female stabbing sprees

i actually do have a story similar to those kinds of stories. one of my friends is now in a 3-year living-together long-term relationship with a guy he met online at one of those gay camwhore sites where guys just jack off all day in front of webcams. turns out they have a lot in common and live around the same area!!! also basically he saw his dick before he saw his face. the modern era is beautiful

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it is a heady time to be alive

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Rass P posted:

the opposite sex

if any of this dumb poo poo was relevant to anything the incel community would be comprised of women in their 30s and 40s

hate pants
Jul 17, 2012

FUCK PANTS 4 LYFE
itt safe space for travis bickle

Pinball
Sep 15, 2006

I had my first date with an Internet stranger today. He seems nice, though he didn't talk much or do a lot of eye contact. Wasn't very sarcastic either, which all the guys I've liked have been. If only I could clone all the best parts of my dude friend's personalities. I suppose it's worth going out with him again to see if he lightens up.

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Actually rewatched Taxi Driver last night and for the first third of the movie it was like the original cringechannel

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

If the internet existed in the 70s would Travis be a "Nice guy"?? Important critical analysis

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

he totally white knights jodie foster

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

if any of this dumb poo poo was relevant to anything the incel community would be comprised of women in their 30s and 40s

it's much easier for undesirable women to find partners than undesirable men. although that applies to all men and women, not just undesirables. it's a behavioral adaptation to the different consequences of conception for each sex. men effectively have to lose from sex, other than semen that's replenished every day. women on the other hand have 9 months where they can't reproduce again and are less physically capable, plus the diminished success of future offspring (see my earlier posts).

so a woman needs to be more choosy in her mate, because reproduction takes an investment from her. if two people had to pick a stock to invest in, one spending $10, and the other spending $10,000, the second person would probably think about it harder. it's the same principle

if you're not a complete goon you've probably noticed that this is the social reality. if a man goes to a bar with a mind to get laid, he might, depending on a few things. but if a woman does, she'll succeed, guaranteed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp
here are some relevant articles

http://doi.apa.org/psycinfo/2000-07043-000
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/bul/126/1/55/
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.412.8946

• Locked thread