Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

so weird thing about the vod on my roku: everything works fine, except when I try to watch starrcade 84 it exits the network and goes back to the channels screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm doing a playlist with some of the best hardcore/brawl matches on the WWE Network, and looking for more to add to the list.

Cactus Jack vs Triple H (Royal Rumble 2000)
Mick Foley vs Randy Orton (Backlash 2004)
Mick Foley vs Edge (Wrestlemania 22)
Mankind vs The Rock (Royal Rumble 1999)
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (Royal Rumble 2004)
John Cena vs. JBL (Judgment Day 2005)
Eddie Guerrero vs. JBL (Judgement Day 2004)
Vader vs Cactus Jack (Halloween Havoc 1993)
DDP vs Randy Savage (Spring Stampede 1997)
Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne vs The Nasty Boys (Spring Stampede 1994)
DDP vs Raven vs Chris Benoit (Uncensored 1997)

Mainly looking for brawls, not ladder matches or cage matches. Haven't watched hardly any ECW or any WCW pre 1996 yet.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Rhyno vs Raven from Backlash 2001 is a fun little brawl with some great spots.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Flameingblack posted:

I'm doing a playlist with some of the best hardcore/brawl matches on the WWE Network, and looking for more to add to the list.

Mainly looking for brawls, not ladder matches or cage matches. Haven't watched hardly any ECW or any WCW pre 1996 yet.

HBK vs HHH from SummerSlam 02 was absolutely vicious.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Raw Episode 14 is missing :argh:

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

there's still so much wrong with the xbox app, it's pretty clear they rushed out the update to fix the login issues. Which makes me worry as to when we'll get the rest.

- No Search
- No WCW at all (except some great American bash's)
- No ECW PPV
- It doesn't remember where you are. So, if you're a massive spastic like me and occasionally hit back by mistake, you need to fast forward all the way to where you were at and watch the content rating thing again.

That's just the main things I can think of.

Thrifting Day! fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Mar 7, 2014

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Flameingblack posted:

Sabu vs. Terry Funk Born to Be Wired. Is that on the Network yet?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Flameingblack posted:

Comedy option:
Cactus Jack vs Sandman - Texas Death match (ECW feb. 1995

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
The ending of the Freebirds w/ Von Erich 6man is pretty great setup for what happens next in WCCW continuity. It's on the most recent WCCW TV on the vault.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'd put Raven vs Kane vs Big Show from X-7 on that list.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm watching old King of the Rings, and man I miss KotR. I love tournaments, that's about the only thing I have in common with Vince Russo. :v:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
John Cena vs Brock Lesnar - Extreme Rules 2012

I was shocked at how big a brawl that one turned into.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Mankind vs Undertaker - Boiler Room Brawl at Summerslam 1996 was a pretty innovative match at the time.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Anyone else having video problems?

e: for the PS3.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Nothing loads on searches for me.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Watching the 1996 KotR and, well...1996 Sunny, my goodness. Such a shame what drugs and alcohol and whatnot will do to a person. :(

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I like Lex Luger/Tatanka from KotR 93 way more than I should. The announcers do a nice job of putting Luger over as a guy who probably should have had the match won, but he's an egomaniacal lunkhead and took too long. Then the aftermath was just great.

Luger: Nobody came here to see a draw, we should get five more minutes *Death forearm to Tatanka*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm watching the Best Entrances Countdown and Adam Rose somehow isn't on here so far? Is he just in the top 3 or did they make him #1?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

I'm watching the Best Entrances Countdown and Adam Rose somehow isn't on here so far? Is he just in the top 3 or did they make him #1?

He's number 0. Above number 1 but this list only counts from 10 to 1 so they can't do Adam Rose until a better entrance knocks him down a peg.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shima Honnou posted:

He's number 0. Above number 1 but this list only counts from 10 to 1 so they can't do Adam Rose until a better entrance knocks him down a peg.

But that will never happen!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

are we even sure that's going to be his full-time entrance and not just a one-off thing for his debut because that seems fairly elaborate for a comedy midcard act in the developmental territory

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Snacksmaniac posted:

Raw Episode 14 is missing :argh:

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31287727

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

are we even sure that's going to be his full-time entrance and not just a one-off thing for his debut because that seems fairly elaborate for a comedy midcard act in the developmental territory

Just let me have this. Just one thing please. Don't ruin this for me again.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

They've got the Smackdown up where Angle and Lesnar have an Iron Man Match.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31370751

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
It was a very good entrance.
Very energetic and fun.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Man, listening to the real "shoot" opinions on LEGENDS OF WRESTLING is so great.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Big Queefy posted:

Man, listening to the real "shoot" opinions on LEGENDS OF WRESTLING is so great.

Flair talking mad poo poo about the NWO rules.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
But what the poo poo is Foley wearing in it?
Looks like he stopped by a tourist trap on a reservation.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

If I remember right WWE had a whole DVD for street fights so you could probably search from some off of it.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Thanks its not showing up in the list.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

KungFu Grip posted:

If I remember right WWE had a whole DVD for street fights so you could probably search from some off of it.

'Falls Count Anywhere' was the title. Match list Here

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Wrestling was baanned in my house when WCW was around so I never got to see much, but after watching Wargames at Fall Brawl 96 I'm totally in love with the concept even if the ending was dumb and lame, what are the best Wargames matches?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Max Overthruster posted:

Wrestling was baanned in my house when WCW was around so I never got to see much, but after watching Wargames at Fall Brawl 96 I'm totally in love with the concept even if the ending was dumb and lame, what are the best Wargames matches?
Watch any of them with the Four Horsemen. Here's the three that got over four stars from Meltzer.

The Great American Bash 1989
WrestleWar 1991
WrestleWar 1992

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I'm a big dumb idiot that likes the 98 Fall Brawl. I like dumb things, I'm sorry. This means I have nostalgia for it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Max Overthruster posted:

The first one from 1987 is required viewing.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

oatgan posted:

have you seen the entrances coming out of nxt? wyatts, tyler breeze, the ascension...i swear they just keep getting longer and more convulated.

but holy poo poo what a gimmick change. the characters they are coming up with down there are wild and so specific. i mean we've had swamp cult leader, hippie commune flower child, selfie obsessed male model, 90s hipster, an oblivious failed actor, and now apparently some combo of party boy, zoolander, and a coked up orgy leader.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
So yeah, I just saw Adam Rose's much-ballyhooed NXT entrance for the first time.

:stare:

:psyduck:

That was pretty incredible.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Deadpool posted:

Pretty sure that was from the actual broadcast. I know the old home video was the same way.

I remember seeing that when it happened, the bars were there. Fabulous.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Flameingblack posted:

Watch any of them with the Four Horsemen. Here's the three that got over four stars from Meltzer.

The Great American Bash 1989

'89 is Midnight Express, Road Warriors, and Steve Williams (with Ellering and Cornette) vs the Fabulous Freebirds and Samoan Swat Team (with Paul Heyman E. Dangerously) and not the Four Horsemen if that matters to you. It's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What's the general consensus on Fall Brawl/War Games 97? I've always remembered Hennig smashing Flair's head in the cage door to be particularly brutal, but I haven't actually seen the match again since it originally aired on PPV. Was thinking of watching that today, but man, the rest of the card doesn't sound very good at all (aside from Eddy/Jericho for the Cruiserweight Title).