Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Liar Lyre posted:

Holy Moley, Toys R Us is freakin' awesome!

Let's not go crazy here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Onore Saban.

It doesn't even make sense.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Waffleman_ posted:

Onore Saban.

It doesn't even make sense.

I dunno, works pretty well for me

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

:golfclap: A perfect summary.

I'll never understand why PR people make "Meme" Generators. They never end up funny or very memetic and the reddit meme's they're trying to emulate aren't that funny to begin with.

Cernunnos fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Mar 6, 2014

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Call me in the TRU thing when I can get a MagiShine figuart :colbert:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Solaris Knight posted:

Call me in the TRU thing when I can get a MagiShine figuart :colbert:

You could have got a MagiKing Figure (Like I did). MagiKing is the best mech :allears:

Rei_
May 16, 2004

RV Robo's preeeeeeetty sick though.

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Neither of those are Galaxy Mega. :colbert:

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
Those losers aren't getting my money until they get action figures of Power Rangers: New Powers.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Those losers aren't getting my money until they get action figures of Power Rangers: New Powers.

I've seen New Powers Red for sale in a few places, not sure if it made it to Toys R Us though.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Upon reflection, Gokai Silver is a Figuart, which I will accept as subsitute.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
Will Saban air the train dick

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Twisty of Fate posted:

Will Saban air the train dick

Nope. This is America after all.

Incidentally, I was initially excited that the Conductor was Cakeboss but then I looked at the cast wiki. I was sad. Imagine Cakeboss as the Conductor...

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dante Logos posted:

Nope. This is America after all.

Incidentally, I was initially excited that the Conductor was Cakeboss but then I looked at the cast wiki. I was sad. Imagine Cakeboss as the Conductor...

I just wanted him to be Owner for no reason. It's not like it's the first time he played another magic train conductor.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

I'd much prefer Naomi over Wagon for sure.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

Yeah, Wagon's kinda... Yeah.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Is there any way on god's green earth that this can be reduced to avatar size?

Brinty
Aug 4, 2012
I'm bad at gif, but I tried.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

jivjov posted:

Is there any way on god's green earth that this can be reduced to avatar size?

Best I could manage, I'm not much of a gif person either.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
any chance of a gif of the version where he busts out of the coffin with it?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Fooley posted:

Oh man I seriously cannot decide if I want to drop the :5bux: on this or not! I love little chibiSnake so much, but TootToot Train Dick would be so fun...

EDIT: Liar Lyre, my compatriot in crime, may be snagging this and that's a-ok!

jivjov fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Mar 7, 2014

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Where did you find this footage of me waking up in the morning?!?!?!?!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I just wanted him to be Owner for no reason. It's not like it's the first time he played another magic train conductor.

Yeah I'm disappointed because it seems like they were going for an Owner type character, but he isn't quirky like Owner was, he just yells sometimes.

Y'know train dick aside, what I'm really wondering for Power Rangers Train Force is if they're going to shoot a bunch of original footage, or if they're just going to roll with the fact that ToQ #1 likes to become pink a lot.

Apollove
May 31, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

Y'know train dick aside, what I'm really wondering for Power Rangers Train Force is if they're going to shoot a bunch of original footage, or if they're just going to roll with the fact that ToQ #1 likes to become pink a lot.

I don't see why its a problem if Train Force 1 likes to be pink a lot :colbert:

that was sarcasm

Apollove fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Mar 8, 2014

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Fooley posted:

C'mon ride the train. :pervert:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah I'm disappointed because it seems like they were going for an Owner type character, but he isn't quirky like Owner was, he just yells sometimes.

They're skipping GoBusters, they'll skip ToQ.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They skipped Go-Bus because they're lazy. I don't see anything wrong with ToQ other than maybe being too silly for our serious Power Rangers. Might get skipped because of that.

And Erect Train Dick.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Other reasons for skipping GoBus may be because they're behind enough, and that GoBus doesn't really have a lot of merchandise potential outside of morphers and Zords, whereas Kyoryu has the Batteries.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So *I* got the best avatar that's also on topic for this thread, apparently!

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Carranger 27 is subbed. Yes, this is the pizza episode.

FortMax fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 9, 2014

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

FortMax posted:

Carranger 27 is subbed. Yes, this is the pizza episode.
Whatsacominago? :italy:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I really SHOULD change my avatar, make it more contemporary to now. Anyone got a Magishine icon handy?

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

Solaris Knight posted:

I really SHOULD change my avatar, make it more contemporary to now. Anyone got a Magishine icon handy?

Get Vul Eagle

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I haven't even watched Sun Vulcan (I've been meaning to, but given my full time courses and perpectual laziness, it's hard to watch anything but the PR seasons on Netflix and the current toku shows) In addition, I have a unhealthy fixation on Sixth Rangers :awesome:

On a slightly more on topic note, I've been trying to get my girlfriend into Toku. She's enjoyed Akibaranger's first episode, Ninja Storm's first, and didn't care much for Mystic Force's initial 2 parter. What would you guys reccomend for her to watch next? Keep in mind that she can't access torrents, so direct downloads would be preferred.

Solaris Knight fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Mar 9, 2014

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

All depends on what she likes, but in general I like to recommend the current series. Barring that, I've been enjoying Kakuranger if you want something silly. Same goes with Fourze. For something from America, I'd recommend RPM or In Space probably.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

KRDL has direct download for everything. You get faster speeds if you donate. You can donate a dollar for a week and download what you need.

http://krdl.info/

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Well as far as Kamen Rider goes everyone likes W so yeah, W. For sentai it depends on what she wants and can tolerate as far as bad CGI/80s kitch. If she has MMPR nostalgia then Zyuranger, if not then probably something newer like Dekaranger. I'm watching Carranger right now and its a great series even setting the humor aside, but its only 3/5ths translated so if you guys do watch it be prepared to wait months. Alternately the first season of Garo is great and was designed to stand alone so you won't feel like you are missing out if you say gently caress it to season 2/3 and the movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Solaris Knight posted:

I haven't even watched Sun Vulcan (I've been meaning to, but given my full time courses and perpectual laziness, it's hard to watch anything but the PR seasons on Netflix and the current toku shows) In addition, I have a unhealthy fixation on Sixth Rangers :awesome:

On a slightly more on topic note, I've been trying to get my girlfriend into Toku. She's enjoyed Akibaranger's first episode, Ninja Storm's first, and didn't care much for Mystic Force's initial 2 parter. What would you guys reccomend for her to watch next? Keep in mind that she can't access torrents, so direct downloads would be preferred.
Does she like Supernatural? Because she'll love the black ranger from RPM. They're basically the same character. It's all on Netflix and you can pay ten bucks for that, which is probably a lot easier than just illegally obtaining it.

• Locked thread