Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Jane's World

Thits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't tell what is an edit anymore.
Thanks tits.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Tiggum posted:

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

This is like Mindtrap, if Mindtrap were created by people with brain problems.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Say Nothing posted:

I can't tell what is an edit anymore.
Thanks tits.

Comic Strip Megathread XVI: Thanks, Tits.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Tiggum posted:

They're silly.

Thank you! :tipshat:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Fingerpori

- In the olympics, I threw the discus 60 meters
- The game was interrupted and I was put in jail

Kiekko means a disk, a discus, a (hockey) puck and so on. I guess the joke is about him throwing a puck, but that's still dumb. He was put in jail? Why

Please tell me heittää kiekkoa is some kind of a weird slang word for doing drugs or something because otherwise this is not very funny :v:

Fok_It

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011
Maybe "jail" is referring to the penalty box in hockey?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Haven't ever heard of it being called that, but then again I don't follow ice hockey THAT much.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thanks, Horse. Thorse.

Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Mother Goose & Grimm

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
Gil

That would get you a bunch of fines around here. In Mexico, though...

Retail

:lol: Owned!
Seriously though that reminds me of this super dry doomer analysis I once read.

quote:

The depopulation of retail has come with other downsides. “After the crisis, retailers dropped staff and rushed to technology to save them,” said Piers Fawkes, a retail analyst with PSFK, a consultancy focused on innovation ... Among the results: longer checkout lines, less help, more disarray. Walmart, which has cut its total workforce by 20,000 since 2008, despite opening 455 new stores, has finished last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index for six years in a row.

Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog

Skip really does need to get a robotic stunt double so he doesn't break reality next time.

Dustin

What's with all these old men cartoonists making jokes about Miley Cyrus? Hmm...

On the Fastrack

How is the monitor being powered without any connections?

Safe Havens

"And for years I though SmarterChild was really my friend."

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Some Guy TT posted:

Well, great, now I want to know the engineering reason why I can't have one of these.

You mean other than the rocks, glass, dirty pothole water, and other debris that would find its way into the car ;) ?

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.

The answer posted:

Slylock wants their eyes to become adjusted to darkness before they enter the dimly lit cave. That eliminates Harry's advantage of being able to see them before they can see him. (Remember how difficult it is to see when you first enter a dark movie theater?)

Slylock Fox

Today's Slylock is a word unscramble but more importantly this is no kidding the third time Weber has had new art of this same scene. Like he's just really in love with this alien family idea or Slylock Fox is stuck in a time loop where he just relives parts of his life over and over again.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Mercury Hat posted:

You mean other than the rocks, glass, dirty pothole water, and other debris that would find its way into the car ;) ?

And the possibility of your leg being used like big meaty crayon when you try to hit your brakes while driving.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Bitchtits McGee posted:

Maybe "jail" is referring to the penalty box in hockey?

He was watching the match, got on the ice ( most likely drunk) and threw the puck. Like the nude runners in football matches.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Tiggum again bringing the outstanding edits

Midnight Moth posted:

Dustin

What's with all these old men cartoonists making jokes about Miley Cyrus? Hmm...

Nice to see uncouth out in the wild.

Berger & Wyse

Stephen Collins

Since I can't trust it'd be a set-text the world over, Daffodils.

No proper Tom Gauld yet, but you can [rul=http://www.tomgauld.com/index.php?/shop/how-to-order/]buy this image as a print[/url].

Momma

Momma's son might have depression. He definitely has bed sores.

Rarebit Fiend

Don't bother looking at this full-size, it's even more unreadable than usual.

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Mar 10, 2014

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Unadulterated Jane's World :v:

You're right Tiggum, she does seem to be a bit top-heavy. I mean, that center of gravity is way up there. :v:

Thiggum!

Non Sequitur

I'm totally with you Danae. Although, technically, even though it's seemed like a nasty Winter, we're pretty much just back on the mean here in NE Ohio. Regardless, Spring can't get here fast enough. Screw you bottom planet denizens! We're taking back our daylight!

Heavenly Nostrils is Sunday's. C'mon Dana!

Kliban

I laughed. Is there some other reference for this? Or, is he just loving bizarre...

9 Chickweed Lane 3/10/2003

Yep, :ughh:

Zits

It's going to be almost 50F here today. I've got my Speedos all set so's I can prance about in the yard in praise of Spring! And then, probably getting arrested.

Kevin & Kell

Oh, I see we have a comment from Dr. deGrasse Tyson?

Nemi

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Cul-de-sac is partially imaginary.

The Creeps is all too real.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Monty

Mike du Jour

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

You're right Tiggum, she does seem to be a bit top-heavy. I mean, that center of gravity is way up there. :v:

It was mainly the direction of Chelle's gaze in the second panel. She doesn't exactly seem to be making eye contact.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Aww Scott. Was someone stupid mean to you on the internet again when all you did was post about your big beautiful IQ at them and blabber like an idiot? Poor Scott. Give him a warm milk and his nappy.
I think I'd like the strips with this guy more if every third one involved him suffering horrifying accidents. Speaking of which, has he ever actually encountered Monty himself or is he entirely his own thing?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I won't stand for this Mistreatment Comix. Yes, mistreatment is a word.

Pooch Café

I hope they pull a Jane's World and the next two months are just Weekend at Bernie's done shot-for-shot.

Ballard Street

That's a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didn't even really need solving, but drat if it didn't just get solved.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

RandomFerret posted:

Ballard Street

That's a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didn't even really need solving, but drat if it didn't just get solved.

I always just assumed it was some kind of gated community that catered exclusively to the over-50 crowd.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Bloom County

Living the rock-star dream. :allears:

Wow, just like Steve and his sister.

Calvin And Hobbes

Cheap Thrills Cuisine

That's basically the worst final panel I've seen in this strip so far.

Lucas Turnbloom's Imagine This posits a 30-year-old man living in his father's basement with childhood imaginary friends.

In The Bleachers: Girls And Sports meets Close To Home?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

Well, great, now I want to know the engineering reason why I can't have one of these.

There isn't one, go buy a motorcycle.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Or an Ariel Atom.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Darthemed posted:

Cheap Thrills Cuisine

That's basically the worst final panel I've seen in this strip so far.

I would definitely have to agree. The cartoonists really should not try and pen the finished product, ala comic strip style. That looks like a bunch of asparagus that somebody puked on... :barf:

Regardless, the recipe looks good, and I've got an asparagus patch, and it's almost Spring... :)

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I would definitely have to agree. The cartoonists really should not try and pen the finished product, ala comic strip style. That looks like a bunch of asparagus that somebody puked on... :barf:

Regardless, the recipe looks good, and I've got an asparagus patch, and it's almost Spring... :)
To be fair, I am going backwards through their archives, so the art is more likely to degrade than improve. Let's take a look at the one from this week last week two weeks ago, to see how it compares.

Much better!
Yeah, I skipped a couple that really weren't too appetizing in appearance.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Darthemed posted:

To be fair, I am going backwards through their archives, so the art is more likely to degrade than improve. Let's take a look at the one from this week last week two weeks ago, to see how it compares.

Much better!
Yeah, I skipped a couple that really weren't too appetizing in appearance.

Enjoy this glass of chilled dog pus topped with sputum!

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

:doh: Lester seems to think he's some kind of pun wizard but this is just feeble.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

Darthemed posted:

In The Bleachers: Girls And Sports meets Close To Home?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Hattifnatter! :neckbeard:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Heathcliff

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

Pickles

Classic Prince Valiant

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Reply All

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon

Twinklemuzzle is the best. Except for the frog. The frog is the best too.

Would it be possible to see the untranslated version of this one?

Esseb
Jun 29, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

Classic Prince Valiant

Cue a month of this old guy showing off all the stolen loot that he keeps in his cave.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
Mr. Beeg, are you done with bone and burgers?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

TofuDiva posted:

Twinklemuzzle is the best. Except for the frog. The frog is the best too.

Would it be possible to see the untranslated version of this one?

Here:
http://nyt.fi/aihe/fokit/

The frog is lame, though.

Esseb posted:

Cue a month of this old guy showing off all the stolen loot that he keeps in his cave.
:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Thiggum!
Now I have no idea what is real anymore!
Thanks Blank.
Thanks.

• Locked thread