Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Who watches television now? It's 2014!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Someone post that pic of borini and his bird at the beach

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Thanks for the link I saw this old post and was emended of its perfection

quote:

About three months ago I bought a pizza from the local supermarket and decided that eating it in the park over the road might be nice for a change of scenery, so I walked over there and sat down at a bench. At the next one over, there was a group of teenagers drinking and smoking and having a quiet chat.

Now, as soon as I sat down I felt uncomfortable, but it was too late to move so I just kept eating my pizza.

About ten seconds later, one of the taller guys comes over and stands next to me. I thought he was about to make fun of me or something, but when I looked over at his friends they were all preoccupied with themselves, so I looked up at him.

"Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?"

This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn't want any trouble from him, and I didn't have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him the rest of my pizza he'd leave me alone.

Anyway, as soon as I gave him the pizza he started laughing. He turned back to his friends, laughing and shaking his head, and then turned back around and handed me the pizza. Then he said something incoherent again and punched me in the shoulder.

What the gently caress was going on? I stood up and tossed the pizza just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the gently caress out of there.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Intergortion posted:

Someone post that pic of borini and his bird at the beach

link it because it's a bit spicy, as borini's swimsuit is smaller than his wife's

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
blue

meth

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

thread is so bad, everyone is now Captain Theory and then when the show makes them look like the stupid fucks they are they move the goalposts and keep arguing

I have never read a thread in tviv. I enjoyed the juicy breaking bad posts tbp used to link sometimes though.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

HBO for 90's Kids which is all the same shows just with a narrator who explains every single plot point and joke and just sighs and says really during any romantic or sexual scenes

Series 2 is going to basically be a Doctor who spin off like sherlock turned into and the detectives will be that guy who was loki in the avengers and sherlock and there will be no gendered insults or othering.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Butterfly Valley posted:

Thanks for the link I saw this old post and was emended of its perfection

i remember that lol is it real idk

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

vaginal culture posted:

they grew up with retarded shows like Lost and other garbage

I watched two series of that poo poo and it was loving bad. LOL at cunts that forced themselves all the way to the end. Also Dexter.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

season 2 of true detective is set in portland and they are determining who said "fag" at a timbers game and they eat hot dogs with mac and cheese

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vaginal culture posted:

season 2 of true detective is set in portland and they are determining who said "fag" at a timbers game and they eat hot dogs with mac and cheese

I'm triggering

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

I watched two series of that poo poo and it was loving bad. LOL at cunts that forced themselves all the way to the end. Also Dexter.

same i bailed on that show at that point too and heroes and prison break and all that utter trash that sucked rear end for retards and now i dont own a tv

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

vaginal culture posted:

in the penultimate episode it turns out the perp didn't just say fag, but actually said "fixie fag" and after a single-shot scene of the lead detective shaking for 3 minutes straight, zhe shoots the perp

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

ive never seen a show go off a cliff harder than heroes.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vaginal culture posted:

same i bailed on that show at that point too and heroes and prison break and all that utter trash that sucked rear end for retards and now i dont own a tv

the john lithgow season of dexter is pretty good but mostly because of john lithgow

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnac posted:

the john lithgow season of dexter is pretty good but mostly because of john lithgow

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Shrapnac posted:

i thought dexter was schlocky from day 1 and i stopped watching after a few episodes

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Series 2 is going to basically be a Doctor who spin off like sherlock turned into and the detectives will be that guy who was loki in the avengers and sherlock and there will be no gendered insults or othering.

i want to go back and read that "games journalist" all caps screeching tweets about the patriarchy in true detective or whatever but i cba

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

vaginal culture posted:

That scene where cole beats poo poo out of those two dudes in jail for loving his daughter is actually just him screaming in their face because they wouldn't tetris between 49:30 and 56:00. Team sport, he WILL remind you of this.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

i want to go back and read that "games journalist" all caps screeching tweets about the patriarchy in true detective or whatever but i cba

same except i want to drown that person

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Timbers Jim posted:

It looked like a bad X-Men rip-off. How did it go downhill?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I just started watching archer season 4 on Netflix

Funny poo poo, in archer

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

im a games journalist

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
just got back from a 50km ride, nearly froze me nuts off it got so cold as soon as the sun set. i'm completely knackered, i'm so fat and gay and out of shape it's not funny

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

a cool game is to get someone to describe the premise of Dexter to you because out loud it sounds so loving retarded

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I just started watching archer season 4 on Netflix

Funny poo poo, in archer

archer is one of my top 3 animes

also lol the first ep

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

But both men, while much chiller, are still pretty awful guys. Rust speaks casually about using jumper cables for torture in the past, and his intent to use them on the child molesters. Marty cracks a racist joke whose punch line is that it’s not really racist, although it doesn’t exactly make him seem worldly or progressive. Plus he refers to Gilbough and Papania as “gently caress” and “Suck.”

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

vaginal culture posted:

I never watched heroes but i made it to season 4 of prison break because it took the piss so much with the cliffhangers and retarded poo poo happening.

Did the following shows which I have also only seen 1 series of turn to poo poo also?
- sons of anarchy
- boardwalk empire
- treme
???

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

mackintosh posted:

just got back from a 50km ride, nearly froze me nuts off it got so cold as soon as the sun set. i'm completely knackered, i'm so fat and gay and out of shape it's not funny

ur also smelley and poore

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

vaginal culture posted:

But both men, while much chiller, are still pretty awful guys. Rust speaks casually about using jumper cables for torture in the past, and his intent to use them on the child molesters. Marty cracks a racist joke whose punch line is that it’s not really racist, although it doesn’t exactly make him seem worldly or progressive. Plus he refers to Gilbough and Papania as “gently caress” and “Suck.”

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Timbers Jim posted:

Ive posted this before but you can clearly see the shift when the network stepped in because of hte massive ratings it was getting and it was after the episode with Hiro in the future where they big up this massive fight between the nutcase cutting heads open and Peter and then the show went on a really short notice 3 week break to reshoot the finale again because it wasnt 'epic' enough.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Timbers Jim posted:

im a games journalist

nice tits

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Timbers Jim posted:

a cool game is to get someone to describe the premise of Dexter to you because out loud it sounds so loving retarded

it is a bit ridiculous

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

mackintosh posted:

Heh, I did 70km's yesterday.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

Ive posted this before but you can clearly see the shift when the network stepped in because of hte massive ratings it was getting and it was after the episode with Hiro in the future where they big up this massive fight between the nutcase cutting heads open and Peter and then the show went on a really short notice 3 week break to reshoot the finale again because it wasnt 'epic' enough.

source your quotes

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Link them because I crave death and hate myself.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

heh "kms" try riding in miles noobs. christ

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Shrapnac posted:

archer is one of my top 3 animes

also lol the first ep

2nd after Simpsons when Simpsons was still good, for me

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vaginal culture posted:

heh "kms" try riding in miles noobs. christ

some fail distances for sure op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

serious gaylord posted:

How many seasons did you stick with it?

• Locked thread