Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beetee
May 10, 2006
If J'tia makes it through tribal w/o getting voted out, I'm just going to say it: This is the best season in the history of Survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Fast Luck posted:

"where one of you will be the 4th person eliminated from the game"
*camera zooms in on J'Tia*

J'Tia: :confused: "...wha? Why are you looking at me? Do I have a booger on my nose?"

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
If J'tia thinks she's going home what will she ruin this week?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Poque posted:

I think he's at UChicago

or is that a mcdermott reference i'm not getting

He went to UChicago and still got into Brains?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Let's not forget that a tribe has failed to throw a challenge before.

the chief v2
Apr 15, 2010
Is it any coincidence that the one cop is a liar and the other tries to deliberately lose the challenge

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:j: H-hey... an all women alliance will keep our tribe strong!!!

:downsgun:

ColonelCurmudgeon
May 2, 2005

Shall I give thee the groat now?
"Good work! We kicked butt!"
"Nah, we sucked."

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I stopped caring about Survivor after... poo poo, 2004? But this season has drawn me with the utter incompetence and self-destruction of the Brains tribe. It's pure entertainment watching them crumble.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

He went to UChicago and still got into Brains?

Huh? U of C is one of the most prominent schools in the country.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Uh oh, time for J'Tia to dump the remaining cup of rice.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

You're pissed about the rice but kept J'Tia!

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
"Survivor: ...as opposed to someone with a propensity for failure."

Please tell me they're not booting Spencer, what a bunch of idiots.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ahahahaha if they keep her

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Yeah, exactly like the cat on the poster.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

NO TASHA, BAD TASHA

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

/
"How dare you."

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This loving tribe.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh Tasha. Tasha Tasha Tasha.

Kass is so over this bullshit.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha they've accidentally talked themselves into keeping J'Tia. It actually makes sense though... Spencer would flip if he got the chance, why the hell wouldn't he?

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
Tasha, why are you trying to engineer your own failure? J'Tia is poison! Stop thinking about day 39! You will not last that long!

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

At one point is the lovely player not the one who's incompetent but the one who keeps sacrificing good players in favor of keeping the incompetent one around

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Beauty is shockingly the only tribe who knows how to play the game so far.

ColonelCurmudgeon
May 2, 2005

Shall I give thee the groat now?
Unless the next words out of your mouth after saying "after a merge I think we can trust J'Tia" aren't "to be the first person voted out", then you have said the wrong words.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Rooting for Jeff to flush Jtia out.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Ahahahaahahahaahaha Jeff you are the best

beetee
May 10, 2006
Jeff with the "Welcome WELP"

Magna
Sep 3, 2007
So the plan is to vote out Spencer, hope for a merge so J'Tia can burn the rest of the food and the Brains can come out on top.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I love that Jeff's first question was simply :shrug:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Jeff isn't mad, he's just disappointed.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

LeJackal posted:

Tasha, why are you trying to engineer your own failure? J'Tia is poison! Stop thinking about day 39! You will not last that long!
Yeah, but see, Tasha and Kass are safe either way. Vote out Spencer now. Lose again? Vote out J'Tia. Then you're just two and you'll get shuffled away like Malcolm and Denise.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

sleepingbuddha posted:

Huh? U of C is one of the most prominent schools in the country.

They're barely even Top 5, bro

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

"I totally trust this person who threw all our rice into the fire" :downs:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is so meta

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

STUPID IS KEEPING THE PERSON WHO DESTROYED YOUR FOOD AND IS SINGLE HANDEDLY MAKING YOUR TEAM LOSE

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, but see, Tasha and Kass are safe either way. Vote out Spencer now. Lose again? Vote out J'Tia. Then you're just two and you'll get shuffled away like Malcolm and Denise.

Malcolm and Denise are so well known because what they did was so improbable. The chances of Tasha/Kass pulling out after getting shuffled into two nearly full, tight alliance tribes is.....unlikely.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"Since I spilled that rice" :laffo:

OH NO WHAT A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

If it's spencer, Tasha is officially the worst survivor player

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

LeJackal posted:

Hey hey hey.

J'Tia has a PhD in engineering. No layman can achieve that degree of failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

They're barely even Top 5, bro

How shameful.

• Locked thread