Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Amberskin posted:

http://themittani.com/features/2013-exhumer-ganking-guide-part-two

Basically, clearing the belt from CONCORD spawns making the cops go anywhere else.

No it isnt. It's spawning concord for the first time in a system. Basically Concord takes X seconds to respond the first time (and rarely, other times during the day in which case rip you). Once they've been spawned by say, shooting a poco or something, they now take X+6 seconds to respond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father

Hollow Talk posted:

So...what's going on in X3FQ-W?

Timer for the IHUB came down for HERO to defend. BL came in with Nagas and began shooting the -A- SBU. First HERO fleet got bombed as they came in before this started. Second fleet got bombed near the SBU as the Harpy fleet and Nagas were going back and forth. Mister Vee was too good tonight, managed to some textbook wing warp bombing. Highlight of my night was catching a TNT redeemer who rather unfortunately bridged near enough for us to warp and bomb.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22454334

Sounds fun

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
Thank god, a nicely sized gatecamp on my way back put me out of my misery and podded me. Thank you HERO for utterly wasting my time yet another enjoyable evening of ~content~.

Deofuta posted:

Timer for the IHUB came down for HERO to defend. BL came in with Nagas and began shooting the -A- SBU. First HERO fleet got bombed as they came in before this started. Second fleet got bombed near the SBU as the Harpy fleet and Nagas were going back and forth. Mister Vee was too good tonight, managed to some textbook wing warp bombing. Highlight of my night was catching a TNT redeemer who rather unfortunately bridged near enough for us to warp and bomb.

You managed to upset some people, so that's a nice bonus! :) I also love people's reality distortion field in BNI. Because apparently, everything is going as planned, deployment is great, we get "paid", and overall this is great fun.

On a somewhat unrelated note: I just saw somebody from this beautiful corp, which is apparently part of Brave Collective: http://evewho.com/corp/SergalJerk

edit:

:psypop:

Hollow Talk fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 15, 2014

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hollow Talk posted:

Thank god, a nicely sized gatecamp on my way back put me out of my misery and podded me. Thank you HERO for utterly wasting my time yet another enjoyable evening of ~content~.

You managed to upset some people, so that's a nice bonus! :) I also love people's reality distortion field in BNI. Because apparently, everything is going as planned, deployment is great, we get "paid", and overall this is great fun.

On a somewhat unrelated note: I just saw somebody from this beautiful corp, which is apparently part of Brave Collective: http://evewho.com/corp/SergalJerk

edit:

:psypop:

Ahahaha you guys picked up the furry corp from TEST. Of all the terrible detritus to fall off of TESTs shambling corpse, why did you guys pick up the furries?

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

orange juche posted:

Ahahaha you guys picked up the furry corp from TEST. Of all the terrible detritus to fall off of TESTs shambling corpse, why did you guys pick up the furries?

Don't ask me, I don't even know why we are where we are. But I probably should have guessed that that corp came from TEST...

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I had actually been wondering what was going to happen when BNI's blobs of poorly tanked shield cruisers encountered a competent bomber wing now that they've gotten themselves mixed up in a nullsec bloc war.

So of course, you got to meet Mr. Vee :allears:

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Artificer posted:

I tried to tackle an Ishtar in my Rifter today and thought I got him, but then he immediately neuted me and I couldn't do poo poo as my cap instantly zeroed out. Was there anything I could've done to avoid that or are tacklers in general just hosed against neuts?

There are lots of variables involved, although generally a scram frig will not be able to tackle a neuting cruiser+ for more than 2 cycles without a cap booster. A cap booster is generally not a good module to fit to a 3-mid frig unless you specifically know you're only going to be tackling something with 12km neuts but no webs (basically just ratting Ishtars/VNIs) or if you have really bad cap skills and it's not a prop-jam bonused hull.

In the situation you found yourself, a Slasher with a 20/24km disruptor probably would have been more effective at holding tackle, but even then the Ishtar's heavies might be able to get an occasional volley off at you (depending on your nav skills, his fitting, etc) and if he switches to Warrior IIs he'll eventually kill or drive you off. If you're specifically going after Ishtars and VNIs, you don't lose anything other than cap efficiency by switching to a disruptor over a scram since they typically use oversized afterburners rather than MWDs.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Voyager I posted:

I had actually been wondering what was going to happen when BNI's blobs of poorly tanked shield cruisers encountered a competent bomber wing now that they've gotten themselves mixed up in a nullsec bloc war.

Mister Vee, euro FC of my heart :swoon:

I was on a veefleet somewhere up in the cold north defending something that was getting reinforced a couple years back, I think it was a pos defense or something, and Vee loudly announced on comms that we were about to leave the system, and were all to align to a gate. In another comm channel he had set up with the sabres and broadswords who were in the fleet, he had them drop a single bubble 30km off the fleet and then when bombers started to land in it and decloak to bomb, he warped us off to an on grid safe while the pile of sabres decloaked and stranded the enemy bomber wing in about 60km of bubbles. We then warped back and it was like shooting fish in a barrel, because all the bombers were clumped up and couldn't cloak.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father

orange juche posted:

I would guess that whoever handles that stuff for BNI doesn't quite care about what players do outside of game. They joined TEST soon after the fountain war kicked off, and left just about after it concluded, fun people to play with.

Voyager I posted:

Watching him work with the bombers while cloaked myself was great stuff. Really got to hand it to the interdictors though, they managed to warp right into our main fleet just as it arrived on grid, bubble was up in seconds. The coordination was fantastic.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Hollow Talk posted:

edit: People are now complaining how "bombers are kind of ridiculous" and that "bombers are imbalanced", "bombers are unavoidable" etc., or at least some are. :qq:
They aren't unavoidable or imbalanced, but bombers sure are ridiculous(ly good at killing cruisers).

I'm surprised that this is news to BNI, they've been flying T1 cruiser fleets for a year now and I'd think they'd been bombed before.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Klyith posted:

They aren't unavoidable or imbalanced, but bombers sure are ridiculous(ly good at killing cruisers).

I'm surprised that this is news to BNI, they've been flying T1 cruiser fleets for a year now and I'd think they'd been bombed before.

To be honest, I don't know how that may surprise anybody either. I'm new enough to not have a clue about lots of things, yet even I have been bombed (by Evoke) before in Syndicate, mostly in frigate fleets, and I have also learned at least the bare basics of "defence" against it, i.e. distances, keep DCUs online, disable MWDs etc. I think it's just people immediately jumping to conclusions because, clearly, BNI is infallible, so everything that kills them is imbalanced and also grrrr goons. :shrug:

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~
This is what happens when you have no experience against bombers.

Not that it's news to you, but BNI is definitely not ready for sov null. Their FCs have also clearly not yet learned the lesson that while an occasional welp is OK if it helps you learn how to avoid it in the future, your job as FC should be to keep your fleet alive while achieving whatever goal you set out to do. BNI is completely unaccustomed to having any goal other than "throw T1 cruisers at something until it dies", so of course their FCs don't understand this at all. Add to that being bubbled and bombed, and the normal lowsec partial fleet welp turns into a complete massacre where nobody gets to fire a shot; surprisingly, this is not very "fun" and if they don't quickly learn how to avoid being bombed, everyone will get tired of dying pointlessly and fleets will dwindle to nothing.

And this is ignoring all of the obvious strategic organization problems that aren't being addressed at all.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

orange juche posted:

Mister Vee, euro FC of my heart :swoon:

I was on a veefleet somewhere up in the cold north defending something that was getting reinforced a couple years back, I think it was a pos defense or something, and Vee loudly announced on comms that we were about to leave the system, and were all to align to a gate. In another comm channel he had set up with the sabres and broadswords who were in the fleet, he had them drop a single bubble 30km off the fleet and then when bombers started to land in it and decloak to bomb, he warped us off to an on grid safe while the pile of sabres decloaked and stranded the enemy bomber wing in about 60km of bubbles. We then warped back and it was like shooting fish in a barrel, because all the bombers were clumped up and couldn't cloak.

Wow that dude sounds soo amazing.

E: Suddenly I want to train a bomber.

Dawning Horror
Jun 18, 2009

Deofuta posted:

Highlight of my night was catching a TNT redeemer who rather unfortunately bridged near enough for us to warp and bomb.

Boat cyno'd that blops onto a gate. He thought he was at the safe because he was zoomed in too far to see anything on grid. :v:

We also blew up Mister Vee, apparently. Boat's just as deadly with a bomber fleet as he is with a super fleet.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father

Luke Johnson posted:

Boat cyno'd that blops onto a gate. He thought he was at the safe because he was zoomed in too far to see anything on grid. :v:

We also blew up Mister Vee, apparently. Boat's just as deadly with a bomber fleet as he is with a super fleet.

You should have heard our comms light up, our FC was also off grid getting our ride home and he had to warp back just as the redeemer hit the MJD and cloaked. Predditors are feeling pretty good at least. And yes, Vee getting caught on the gate was goofy as gently caress.

Wulfling posted:

Wow that dude sounds soo amazing.

E: Suddenly I want to train a bomber.

Do it! It's a pretty easy train and frigate V is such a great unlock for the time investment.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Voyager I posted:

I have done a fair bit of EFT Nerding on this one, and here's the basic breakdown.

Nothing else in the game comes close to a simple T1 fit Catalyst in terms of damage:ISK, and they're also pretty easy to train into because their damage output is largely independent of the Destroyers skill (though the bonuses to range and tracking make it easier to apply that damage when complications inevitably arise during a gank, so the skill is definitely not worthless). Thrashers do around 70% of the raw damage of a Catalyst, but they can be a useful curveball for when you find some nerd who went all in on Kin/Therm resistances and didn't do anything to plug his EM hole. They can also alpha for 1,300+ with a T1 artillery fit for when you have a bunch of friends who want to blap someone out from under Concord or whatever, and their extra mid slots and better CPU space give them more options for fitting ECM or extra sensor boosters for podding alongside a normal fit.

We were using T2 fit Catalysts so maybe thats why. Like I said, I'm not sure what the exact reasoning was and am fine since we don't seem to be getting fewer ganks out of it.

deadtear posted:

Do not talk poo poo about suicide ganking if you don't know poo poo and noctis pubname you never seem to know poo poo.

This is important advice, heed it Noctis.

uwaeve posted:

It's stories like this that make me appreciate being new in GSF. Sorry your alliance called Brave Newbies sucks to be new in.

I do wonder why they try to act all secretly when they admit to being riddled with spies and alts and claim they don't care. :iiam:

tuzy2k
Sep 17, 2007

Amberskin posted:

Did anyone notice that the expedition timers no longer resets if you warp to the place? I have got an escalation I wanted to save for tomorrow, but that old trick seems to be gone. :ccp:

deadtear posted:

Yeah, like a month ago.

And CCP claims that it was a bug before that you could extend it and now it is working as intended.

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

uwaeve posted:

It's stories like this that make me appreciate being new in GSF. Sorry your alliance called Brave Newbies sucks to be new in.
Seriously, how did they go from nothing to apparently awesome to what-the-gently caress-is-going-on inside of one year? It wasn't even 3 months ago that people were talking about how fun and newbie-friendly BNI was, and now every decision the alliance is making seems geared entirely toward established players (if not outright terrible, like choosing Sendaya, providing no direction or support to their line members during a huge move, and leaping rear end-first into conquerable nullsec).

I feel bad for anyone genuinely new who's stuck with BNI as their best option. Someone should sponsor Hollow Talk into GSF. :shobon:

Uba Stij posted:

I do wonder why they try to act all secretly when they admit to being riddled with spies and alts and claim they don't care. :iiam:
This can't possibly be the reason for the lack of top-down communication, can it? Do they really think that they won't immediately be full of director/FC-level spies if they somehow manage to be remotely relevant in sov null? I was assuming it was just raw incompetence, but if it's paranoia, wow. I guess either way the alliance's days are definitely numbered, especially if TEST leadership is whispering sweet nothings into their directorate's ears.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
We are indeed the Grima Wormtongue to BNI's Théoden. Hollow talk, are you miserable when you play EVE? This game is too terrible to play it and not be cool with the people you are playing with. If it's too much you should try looking around for alternatives, BNI is not the only answer.

woppy71
Sep 10, 2013

by Ralp

mikey posted:

Seriously, how did they go from nothing to apparently awesome to what-the-gently caress-is-going-on inside of one year? It wasn't even 3 months ago that people were talking about how fun and newbie-friendly BNI was, and now every decision the alliance is making seems geared entirely toward established players (if not outright terrible, like choosing Sendaya, providing no direction or support to their line members during a huge move, and leaping rear end-first into conquerable nullsec).

I feel bad for anyone genuinely new who's stuck with BNI as their best option. Someone should sponsor Hollow Talk into GSF. :shobon:

This can't possibly be the reason for the lack of top-down communication, can it? Do they really think that they won't immediately be full of director/FC-level spies if they somehow manage to be remotely relevant in sov null? I was assuming it was just raw incompetence, but if it's paranoia, wow. I guess either way the alliance's days are definitely numbered, especially if TEST leadership is whispering sweet nothings into their directorate's ears.

It's Test's fault. We all knew they were truly the worst kind of pubbie shitlord scum thats ever existed in game. I truly feel for BNI, but they must share some of the blame... surely there must be someone in a leadership role that recognised Test for what they are?

I honestly hope that the CFC and others get together and finally, once and for all, burn Test into the ground and out of existence :argh:

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010
Its probably because BNI's ceo won eve several months back.

Chaos341 fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Mar 15, 2014

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
I know I'm late to the high-five party because I infrequently read this thread, but Moomin is a magnificent human being because he got Takeshi Covacs to get the gently caress out. Whether by dint of mental illness or being trash, that dude was a total headcase and would poo poo all over everywhere constantly.

He's in Thunderwaffe now I guess which the GF wiki tells me is the reanimated corpse of DS1? What the hell is thunderwaffe?

tuzy2k
Sep 17, 2007

UltraShame posted:

I know I'm late to the high-five party because I infrequently read this thread, but Moomin is a magnificent human being because he got Takeshi Covacs to get the gently caress out. Whether by dint of mental illness or being trash, that dude was a total headcase and would poo poo all over everywhere constantly.

He's in Thunderwaffe now I guess which the GF wiki tells me is the reanimated corpse of DS1? What the hell is thunderwaffe?

Zungen is in Thunderwaffe.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Deofuta posted:

I've been playing (way too much) for almost a month now and I still didn't understand a bit of this.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

mikey posted:

It's almost like they allied and made a coalition with the shittiest shitlords that ever lorded a poo poo. TEST.

quote:

Zungen is in Thunderwaffe.

Zungen IS Thunderwaffe.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hollow Talk posted:

I deployed to Hemin with EG last week, but my real life and sleep schedule have conspired to keep me out of most EG fleets in the past week; so, most of my interaction with BRAVE has been in late USTZ. From what I can see, people are having fun. What you surround with tildes to express an eye roll, has for me been a blast: I can take a Sabre to a gate and have fun catching several dudes until eventually they swarm me; I can take something to Sendaya and kite a few kills until eventually they swarm me; I can take a smartbombing battleship and bait and kill a huge swarm of atrons before I die. I am having tons of fun playing with BRAVE, and from what I can tell so are the newbies in frigates or cruisers who undock to kill me and the two or three other dudes I form gangs with to farm kills. Great fun for all involved! The absolute best "fun per hour" I have yet had in EVE.

Outside of getting your poo poo wrecked in sov warfare by literally the best FC in the game, BRAVE seems to be doing alright; and, all you have to do to stop getting your poo poo wrecked by the best FC in the game is to stop trying to attack sov. From my understanding of the situation, EG deployed with the intention of having "good fights," and would be happy to go toe-to-toe with your Thorax fleets in Caracals; but, BRAVE did not go for the "good fights," they went for sov. And when you start loving with sov, the kid gloves come off. Going for sov is declaring that you're a big boy now and you can hold your own. And that's fine, more power to you; but, at that point you should expect and prepare for people to actively go out of their way to poo poo on you.

I know that I used the word "you" a lot in this post, but I realize forums user Hollow Talk is not a guy in a decision making capacity in BRAVE or HERO or whatever. I would like to imagine that BRAVE means what it says about being focused on the "fun per hour," and on "harnessing the power of the newbie," and if that is true then hopefully someone like you passing on this sort of realtalk to the leadership will accomplish something. If not, then I am sure EG will be quite content to continue farming Thorax fleets in Bombers and Tengus.

e: And of course, all of this goes out the window with Arsehole Squad, Bomberwaffe, Freedom Squad, and Top Goon all deploying this weekend. Razor has also recently deployed to the area, and so long as BRAVE offers up the chance at easily-won set piece battles in the form of sov fights they are ill equipped to participate in, it only makes sense for even more people to dogpile into the area.

Addamere fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Mar 15, 2014

tuzy2k
Sep 17, 2007

The new Theta gimmick is to name all of our new Police Pursuit Comets for homeland defense after characters from The Wire. I just commissioned the GSS Jimmy McNulty.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

tuzy2k posted:

The new Theta gimmick is to name all of our new Police Pursuit Comets for homeland defense after characters from The Wire. I just commissioned the GSS Jimmy McNulty.

Pryzbylewski should be reserved for the inevitable blue on blue.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Finally, a gimmick I can truly get behind.

I feel like I should name a ship Clay Davis and aaaaa- sheeeeeeeeeit-chain theta mumble.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

:frogsiren:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euOxv5Iz2cg:frogsiren:

I would still like to add a few things like fatbees on the cars/cops and text when you guys are shouting PULL OVER and stuff in local, but I have no idea how.

Edit:I haven't had much time to get in on some of these newbee fleets and stuff, but at least I can contribute propaganda! Sort of... :unsmith:

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Mar 15, 2014

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Hey Hollow Talk, if you'd like to join a nullsec corp that doesn't have mind-bendingly retarded leadership, loves newbies, and is chill as gently caress, Groon would love to have you. :unsmith:

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
So a lone tackler with a scrambler is completely unable to tackle anything with a neut?

Why don't our frigates come equipped with disruptors then? Warp stabs aren't commonly fit on to combat ships anyhow.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Artificer posted:

So a lone tackler with a scrambler is completely unable to tackle anything with a neut?

Why don't our frigates come equipped with disruptors then? Warp stabs aren't commonly fit on to combat ships anyhow.

Scrams turn off MWDs, bubbles tackle lots of people at once.

edit: scrams also turn off MJDs which ignore the poo poo out of bubbles

FruitNYogurtParfait fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Mar 15, 2014

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Artificer posted:

As deadtear said, scrams are really important for mobility control in most situations. Usually you only use disruptors on fast ships that need to avoid neuts and webs, and on range-bonused ships like Gallente EAFs/recons/T3s where you want to be able to hold a tackle from as far as possible.

If you're hunting ratters in a small gang, it's definitely a good idea for forward tacklers to equip disruptors instead of scrams, to minimize the chance that you'll get neuted, webbed, and forced off. No common ratting ships with or without MWDs will be able to outrun or juke a tackling frigate, so having a scram will only help with MJDing battleships (and most of those will have 25km neuts anyway).

Parpy
Oct 23, 2009

Ducklings have been known to imprint on, and imitate, species in close vicinity -- especially cats and dogs.

~SMcD
If you're tackling for a gang in a frigate/interceptor, a purpose-fit Nosferatu module (or two) isn't the worst idea. My favorite Ares fit has no guns - only two Small Diminishing Power Drain Is and a Salvager II. It's not like your guns contribute meaningful damage aside from maybe zapping a drone or two while you wait for the cavalry to land on grid with you. e: They also have the advantage of cycling faster than similar (or larger) sized energy neutralizers.

http://droog.rwpcomputers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=56318

This guy was purpose-fit for shrugging off frigate-sized tackle. Unfortunately for him, I was purpose fit for shrugging off such attempts at shrugging off tackle v:v:v

e2: Nosferatu mechanics have changed for the better by drawing when there's a difference in absolute number of capacitor units, not percentage of capacitor remaining. This was a good change.

Parpy fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Mar 15, 2014

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now that all the timezone squads are deployed, I am looking forward to 23/7 fights with BNI once I return from out of town.

Amberskin
Dec 22, 2013

We come in peace! Legit!

deadtear posted:

No it isnt. It's spawning concord for the first time in a system. Basically Concord takes X seconds to respond the first time (and rarely, other times during the day in which case rip you). Once they've been spawned by say, shooting a poco or something, they now take X+6 seconds to respond.

Ouch... this sounds SO counterintuitive. So CONCORD response is slower if they are already in system!

Well, nice to know.

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Parpy posted:

e2: Nosferatu mechanics have changed for the better by drawing when there's a difference in absolute number of capacitor units, not percentage of capacitor remaining. This was a good change.

Huh, I totally forgot about the last nos change.

So, one small nos will drain more than enough to keep a scram and web running (3+ cap/s). Small nos have a 3s duration, while medium neuts have a 12s duration and small neuts a 6s duration, so you need at least two small neuts for each small nos to reliably cap out a smaller tackler. The only issue is that scrams have a 5s duration and won't stay synced up with the nos, so it is possible that the scram will attempt to cycle and fail between a neut hit and a nos drain. Two staggered small nos makes this extremely unlikely, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Nietzschean posted:

Now that all the timezone squads are deployed, I am looking forward to 23/7 fights with BNI once I return from out of town.
Good luck, last time EG brought a harpy gang, BNI refused to undock because apparently they ran out of logistics :iiam:

• Locked thread