Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
Gil

Why would a UFO visit some podunk Rhode Island town instead of a more exciting locale like Nevada or Arizona?

Retail

Fraud and perjury with a paper trail, huh? I see nothing wrong with this plan. Well actually it's Retail so most likely they'll get off with a slap on the wrist or weasel their way out of any potential investigation because they're the protagonists :downs:

Bleeker

I would've destroyed it in a more spectacular fashion but we can do it the boring way too.

Dustin

You only get one of those if you're sharing it with friends. And even then eating that much popcorn will make you want to puke.

Fastrack

Doesn't she have a Windows phone? Why would a computer bug willingly target one of those?

Safe Havens

You know, maybe it's time for dodos to face extinction again...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Mark Trail

Quincy

Office Hours

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ah yes, nothing says holiday spirit like overworking your underpaid employees and yelling at your wife for being ugly.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Geech: Do you feel lucky, punk?

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

The Creeps is noisy, but heart warming.

They have such a weird, unplaceable relationship, but it's familiar and real. Gooood strip.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

don Jaime posted:

They have such a weird, unplaceable relationship, but it's familiar and real. Gooood strip.

I think they're insane brothers that live together. Either way, The Creeps is an amazing strip.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Midnight Moth posted:

Safe Havens

You know, maybe it's time for dodos to face extinction again...

Why would she possibly think that it was the dodos? Why would the dodos do this? Why does anything :smith:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Wanamingo posted:

Ah yes, nothing says holiday spirit like overworking your underpaid employees and yelling at your wife for being ugly.
And comparing her to the secretary you're having an affair with. To her face.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Good Listener posted:

Why would she possibly think that it was the dodos? Why would the dodos do this? Why does anything :smith:

:shrug:

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

Bitchtits McGee posted:

Jim's Journal

I just don't get people who walk their cats.

I know from experience that the last panel shows why we try to.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Skippy's second Christmas. (December 25, 1926)

Peanuts (March 18, 1967)

If your favorite Funky Winkerbean character is The Bottomless Well of Human Misery, you got stiffed again, and the strip mocks you for thinking something interesting would come of all this.

Popeye

Rip Haywire

Out Our Way (August 11-12, 1924)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Tomorrow: He's fine!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Mother Goose & Grimm

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

The fact that this is what a bully looks like has long been one of my favourite things about Compu-Toon's alternate universe of origin.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Fingerpori

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I knew dude was alright in the Winkerbean Cancerverse. They don't call to tell you your son is dead. They send a couple dudes in a nice car wearing dress uniforms to tell you your son is dead. Bunch of drama queens.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Kammat posted:

Modesty Blaise

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/JYvwW6C.jpg :nws:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/VahaXJA.jpg :nws:

I believe that's it for any linking that needs done for the story. Rest assured Willie still has not found his shirt.

So the native's name is Nauga? She's certainly showing a lot of Nauga hide. :heysexy:

Incidentally, I dreamed about reading Rip Kirby last night. This thread is eating my brain.

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

And so it begins.:getin:

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Scary Gary

I'm not sure why Gary's neighbours objects to a friendly vampire living there, when zombie infestations are common enough to warrant at least one company to deal with them.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Julet Esqu posted:

Radio Patrol

That's some nice foreshortening there, t-rex.

I know, I know, I shouldn't make fun of someone's shoes when I'm Barefoot Comix.

Pooch Café

Poncho's right, even if it's for the wrong reasons. You teach that guy to be a mailman again, cutbacks will have him out of work in a year, and then where's he at?

Ballard Street

Oh my god, either those potatoes are ice cold or his feet are one big callous. When I'm mashing fresh-boiled potatoes and a tiny chunk lands on my skin, it's like a drill made of napalm.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Cul-de-sac Takes the piss of that horrible monster Winsor McKay.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Non Sequitur

You'd never have enough fuel, Danae.

Heavenly Nostrils

9 Chickweed Lane 3/15/2003

In your clothes Edda? Seriously? It would've made a hell of a lot more sense if you had put on your one-piece first.

Zits

I totally agree, Jeremy. I'm posting later than usual because I didn't get out of bed 'til 10:45 this morning. Had some great friends over late last night, and we all had a great time with a couple of bottles of great spiced rum. It was great. I think. :v:

Kevin & Kell

Yeah, Rudy. You'd think that they'd at least euthanize it with CO2 first so you'd have it immobile and dead, but still warm. Jeeze. We can put a wolf on the moon...

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Yeah, Rudy. You'd think that they'd at least euthanize it with CO2 first so you'd have it immobile and dead, but still warm. Jeeze. We can put a wolf on the moon...

We can put Herd Thinners out of business.

TampaTango
Apr 12, 2007

COMICS CRIMINAL

Bummer, it's for pet food. I would love some fresh quail at that price.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Good a reason as any! I appreciate the diagram :)

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Heathcliff

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom wouldn't load for me. Maybe I'll post it later.

Pickles

Classic Prince Valiant

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

We can only hope she's planning to dump the jerk, but knowing Greg it's probably that she's going to defy her father and wreck her future to go to college with Gunther or something dumb like that.

Apartment 3-G

Well, she looks pretty chipper. But then I guess she found out her fiance died like a whole four hours ago. Life goes on, you know? Can't live in grief forever. Sooner or later you have to put on your pink blazer and feed a baby deer.

Pros & Cons

Sally Forth

They're becoming self-aware. :tinfoil:

The Amazing Spider-Man

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Julet Esqu posted:

The Amazing Spider-Man

Right here.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
And now, to catch up with a posting schedule that makes sense to me and me alone, a wall o' Pogo. Apologies in advance. (March 9-10 and 12-17, 1956)

We left Howland locked inside a rapidly-setting coating of cement-infused cake batter.

Because the previous seven might make a few of you feel a bit green, here's a St. Patrick's Day interlude...

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Hell, if they could handle one of these...

They could be making smoothies... :v:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

WOMEN?! RIGHT?

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

We can only hope she's planning to dump the jerk, but knowing Greg it's probably that she's going to defy her father and wreck her future to go to college with Gunther or something dumb like that.
I shouldn't care about this strip, but if she decides not to go to Yale to stay with loving Gunther, I'm going to be pissed off enough to avoid reading Luann ever again. Because this strip would really want to me think her decision was noble or some poo poo.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kennel posted:

WOMEN?! RIGHT?
The shine on the nose means I can't see it as anything other than Sluggo being really happy at his attempt to put an entire dog head in his mouth.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kennel posted:

WOMEN?! RIGHT?
Is there any comic character who hasn't kissed that dog yet?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Modesty Blaise

O-Ma-La and the Iron God? This can't be good.

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011
Jeez, I know I said "Dan Dare later", but this is ridiculous!

beatsbydare.com

Wow! Not often we get to see the Pilot of the Future actually piloting!

:stonk: :ohdear:

A decisive opening move from the Phants has shattered all our heroes' plans before they could even be formed! Has "The Man From Nowhere" unwittingly led Dare to his doom?! Answers will have to wait until Monday, when Dan and what's left of his company set foot on the Rogue Planet!

Well actually, the "rogue planet" referred to by the title is Phant, and they're landing on Cryptos, but... uh... never mind.

Humanoid Female
Mar 13, 2008

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

How would a long-distance relationship be any different from the relationship they have now? They can awkwardly perform their annual chaste kiss when she comes home for Christmas or something.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Six Chix

Zippy the Pinhead

Nancy

Arlo and Janis

Wee Pals

Andertoons

Four Eyes

Lost Side of Suburbia

Zachary Nixon Johnson

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

Zachary Nixon Johnson

I think I officially hate this strip now. I don't know why now, when it's been equally unlikeable since day one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasureplane
Jul 12, 2008

throwing darts in lovers' eyes, &c.

Whoa, a Nancy strip that actually feels like a Nancy strip. :aaa:

• Locked thread