Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Nice artwork there. That looks hilarious and crazy. So much fier!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Does anybody have a lower level mage or warlock who'd like a Zealot Blade? I grabbed one from the guild bank but I will not be needing it. I'd like to pass it on rather than just mailing it back for someone else to deal with.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Not in the picture, 0/10.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
A fascist told me I have to post in the thread to get an invite. I am Duberstein, and hopefully my time spent with you will cure my Groat's.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
The best part about this is that you don't have to post in the thread to get an invite

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

McSpankWich posted:

The best part about this is that you don't have to post in the thread to get an invite

I knew it! I'm telling my rabbi.

Stryfe
Jun 20, 2006
Death is instant, Pain will end, glory is forever
Yeah we need to changeup our opening post to include some of our new artwork + writeups.

Chunjee posted:

I was looking for those ms-paints and came across this. I just laughed for a solid 2 minutes; then I noticed I'm about to die and started laughing for another 3.

So I switched my ui from a healers ui and into Spriest one, i've opened up about 80% of my screen to now seeing the dunegon im in. It's quite nice actually.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Thanks to Chunjee for adding Timbersaw to LHCP, plus a zap brannigan line. Good stuff

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Stryfe posted:

Yeah we need to changeup our opening post to include some of our new artwork + writeups.

A list of officers might be nice... Tired of ginvite whispers that I can't do much about. (I play on Tanners)

Note on LHCP; please send me more mp3's, it takes very little time to add things now. Assuming it doesn't involve cutting a small section out of a 3min youtube.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Everyone that has been on more recently than 7 days and can invite.

Radius
Afflicted
Babyboy
Cerinne
Cleon
Craps
Esv
Fayrn
Gnomak
Humanwarlock
Tonydanza
Whapsa
Zadiel
Netheris
Humerus
Scapula
Gbs
Damaskinos
Dinklage
Ecksray
Elbow
Gaggins
Hasek
Hoochie
Nutshot
Owmyballs
Ulna

Stryfe
Jun 20, 2006
Death is instant, Pain will end, glory is forever

Chunjee posted:

A list of officers might be nice... Tired of ginvite whispers that I can't do much about. (I play on Tanners)

Note on LHCP; please send me more mp3's, it takes very little time to add things now. Assuming it doesn't involve cutting a small section out of a 3min youtube.

This is cause less than a month ago any BFF or higher, would of been able to invite people. We just changed our ranking system.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Still a few open spots for ZG, needing some DPS

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Chunjee posted:

LHCP is probably the thing I miss most about playing on ED. What I wouldn't give to have LHCP in every game. I don't want to live in a world where I can't start playing Deadly Sinners sound clips while white phantoming the Lost Sinner boss fight in Dark Souls 2 and watching the host get rocked 30 seconds in, like 90% of them do.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
So what class is needed the most? I know you guys are open to whatever, but I'm contemplating a Druid for the versatility. I understand that the primary roll is healing in raids, but I also know that I could level rather quickly feral and tank sufficiently leveling. I'd love to play a Paladin, but I find that they stink leveling holy and stink tanking and dpsing leveling up.

I know instances are a pain leveling, also far and few in-between. Would I be best just leveling solo and playing whatever class I deem the most fun?

I know these questions are all subjective, I guess I'm sort of waiting for someone to say, "Go do this."

Edit: I was already in here before as a level 30something priest, but I can't remember my log-in information and Feenix's site isn't very helpful in recovery. If I can find it, I'm going to use it.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Tonight's ZG was magnificent. Even one shot Jindo :smug:

jackthesailor
Jul 21, 2006
smokeblunts

Midorka posted:

So what class is needed the most? I know you guys are open to whatever, but I'm contemplating a Druid for the versatility. I understand that the primary roll is healing in raids, but I also know that I could level rather quickly feral and tank sufficiently leveling. I'd love to play a Paladin, but I find that they stink leveling holy and stink tanking and dpsing leveling up.

I know instances are a pain leveling, also far and few in-between. Would I be best just leveling solo and playing whatever class I deem the most fun?

I know these questions are all subjective, I guess I'm sort of waiting for someone to say, "Go do this."

Edit: I was already in here before as a level 30something priest, but I can't remember my log-in information and Feenix's site isn't very helpful in recovery. If I can find it, I'm going to use it.

Make a Rogue.

also, warlock aggro

Bacchanalian
Sep 7, 2008
What?

Midorka posted:

class stuff

Roll a druid, we always need more healers and they are fun to level solo. You can do any role reasonably well until 60, then go healing.

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
Everyone should check out the LGW forum to find out new and exciting activities that are planned for the future, because frankly this game is getting boring as gently caress. Mainly this thread.

I also still have a 43 warrior and a 40 paladin to give out to any new people who are interested. Whisper Humanwarlock in-game.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Chunjee posted:

Tonight's ZG was magnificent. Even one shot Jindo :smug:

That's awesome Chunjee lol. I was cracking up so hard when panther resisted taunt, resisted mocking blow, resisted AE taunt, and then resisted regular taunt. I almost just sat down and let her finish killing people but managed to land a taunt at her in the end with over half the raid dead.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Bacchanalian posted:

Roll a druid, we always need more healers and they are fun to level solo. You can do any role reasonably well until 60, then go healing.

This guy is some kind of masochist.

Bacchanalian
Sep 7, 2008
What?
I leveled a warrior to 60 as prot.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Bacchanalian posted:

I've done this as well (for some reason I leveled 3 warriors, one for each spec in vanilla), and honestly it isn't any worse than leveling as arms or fury. You kill slower but are significantly stronger.

n4lrah
Jan 2, 2014

Herping ur derp

Bacchanalian posted:

If I played wow I would do this as well.

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light

Vargs posted:

I've done this as well (for some reason I leveled 3 warriors, one for each spec in vanilla), and honestly it isn't any worse than leveling as arms or fury. You kill slower but are significantly stronger.

...and you're possibly worthless in world/solo pvp.

siig
Apr 4, 2005

Being nice is the shit ...

SandersPacheco posted:

...and you're possibly worthless in world/solo pvp.
I have been killed and owned by geared prot warriors 1v1 in world pvp. They Are Unkillable.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: BWL raid starting in a few minutes :siren:

Might do Onyxia in the next few minutes if a few more people log on soonish.

Desdinova
Dec 16, 2004
I had to be on my toes, like a midget at a urinal!
Any chance of an invite for Duskmoor?

Looking forward to gooning through classic WoW.

gco
May 8, 2007

If anyone has any screenshots of the erotica I made during the raid, please post them here because I forgot to save them. :<

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
Welp, Im quitting.

Its been fun.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Awesome, grats man! Many runs, but hopefully all worth it with that mega deeps. Let me know if you need +2 demonslaying on it.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Nice hammer, nerd.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

DRAGON Talon shoulders, cape of Draconic MIGHT, SAVAGE gladiator's chest, EPIC Iron Foe and Felstriker... and PINK boots. AQ will only make it worse haha.

gco
May 8, 2007

AtillatheBum posted:

Welp, Im quitting.

Its been fun.

Can I have your char?

Super duper grats, man.

siig
Apr 4, 2005

Being nice is the shit ...

AtillatheBum posted:

Welp, Im quitting.
Bye

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

My warrior is 57 now, will I get laughed out of BRD runs if I try to tank them? How about DM or scholo? My gear is mostly Bear greens...

gco
May 8, 2007

Manslaughter posted:

My warrior is 57 now, will I get laughed out of BRD runs if I try to tank them? How about DM or scholo? My gear is mostly Bear greens...

You could probably get away with doing BRD (get your Ony attune while you're at it) if you have a solid guild group. I wouldn't try doing anything else until 60 though, especially since you're not gonna be close to the defense cap for a while.

In other news, I made 10 experimental bingo cards for tomorrow's MC. Buy in's gonna be 10g, with first place getting 35g and second place getting 15. If it gets enough interest, I'll tweak the numbers to allow a third place winner and might alternate 5g/10g buy ins every week to see what people prefer more.

If anyone's on the fence, just remember that the worst that could happen is you lose some of your fake internet money.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
And by the worst that could happen, he means the most likely outcome

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I finally got my flower picking skills to a useful point last night and wanted to see if there was someone who can make flasks for raids who I could send flask mats to instead of just sending them to the guild bank where I guess someone could use them for other :10bux: things.

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
Best bet would be to send them to Radius or Owmyballs. Same dude owns both chars, mains Radius, makes the guild flasks on Owmyballs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
:siren: hey nerds come loving run ZG gently caress :siren:

• Locked thread