Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
The only thing that makes me think that BBoy is for real is his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/danparker276

I mean, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDGqv8EKYE

Here's the movie that the world was sadly denied: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Bb64RMU2Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

omnibobb posted:

To give a better explanation than the guy above -

Say the achievement is to get 50 headshots in multiplayer. You and I are buddies (or we just organize this online) and we play together and I just stand there and let you get your 50 headshots and then you stand there and let me get mine and we both get our fake internet points without the modicum of effort it would normally take.

The end result is an avalanche of pussy for all, right?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Drunkboxer posted:

The end result is an avalanche of pussy for all, right?

Yes. For evidence, see above.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea this whole thing feels right on the edge of parody or not, but regardless the readers were so funny about it it didn't matter to me.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I wonder how BBoy360 feels about his name now that the Xbox 360 is obsolete.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

BKPR posted:

I wonder how BBoy360 feels about his name now that the Xbox 360 is obsolete.
Given Myspace's continued significance to him, probably not that much different. Someone in the comments called him a human time capsule from 2006, and I'd have to agree; I could practically see H2 limos during his "movie" "pitch".

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 15, 2014

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Um, so is anyone else not having the new episode show up in their feed?

Dylan16807
May 12, 2010

TetsuoTW posted:

Um, so is anyone else not having the new episode show up in their feed?

Mine's backdated to Feb. 13, try looking there. Or try to refresh harder since Gimnbo also noted it being the wrong file for a bit.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

It was only the wrong file for 5 minutes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I listened to the Supernatural episode again on CD in my car and I was laughing so hard at one point I had to pull over.

e: It was the part about asking for "allergic reaction" fic.

Pick fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Mar 18, 2014

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
A bit late, but having the squatters' episode end with who I assume is Squiddy's baby crying was too perfect.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Dylan16807 posted:

Mine's backdated to Feb. 13, try looking there.
That did it, thanks.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

So I would like to thank this show for invading and occupying my brain.

I went to a Ghostface Killah/Raekwon gig the other night, and the moment I heard the opening notes of "Shimmy Shimmy Ya", all I could think of was Doritos sandwiches and BLEND IT ALL MOTHERFUCKERS.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
You guys like Q&A episodes, right? Well, even if you don't, here's more of it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

quote:

The point is that BlurtIt is a populist Q and A website, less popular than (but just as stupid as) Yahoo Answers

Frankly, I'd be (and am) sold from that bit alone.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
blurrrrrrtit episode is pretty drat funny, good job guys.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
I hope there is at least one gross fetish episode among the three remaining ones Lemon promised :v:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That instain mother is going to kill her babby. :ohdear:

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I'm ten months old and I love fried chicken!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
The best F Plus episodes are always the ones where you can tell they all enjoyed making it. The sheer glee that accompanied some of the questions just made the episode that much funnier

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

The best F Plus episodes are always the ones where you can tell they all enjoyed making it. The sheer glee that accompanied some of the questions just made the episode that much funnier

Yea as fun as it is to hear them get distressed, it's way more fun when it's just 'holy poo poo guys listen to this stupid poo poo this is great'.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Ohh, this podcast sounds like fun. Are there any episodes that deal with MRA's and guys that post on Red Pill?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigRed0427 posted:

Ohh, this podcast sounds like fun. Are there any episodes that deal with MRA's and guys that post on Red Pill?

Episode 103 is about MRAs, but it's pretty frustrating because of all the vitriol.

Episodes 7 and 46 are about PUAs, which should be close enough, and they are much more uplifted. Also episode 7 is the origin of the "Point to *" running joke.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Here's what you can take a look at.

PUAs, who are MRAs who really want dates:

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8:episode-vii-point-to-schlong&catid=1:podcasts

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74:episode-46-a-man-short-on-charm&catid=1:podcasts

MRAs themselves

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=171:episode-103-adam-carolla-would-look-better-in-a-burqa&catid=1:podcasts

And then incels, who are like MRAs who really want dates, but can't get them, because the PUAs are negging all the hot girls.

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=184:episode-114-i-dont-make-eye-contact-on-the-first-date&catid=1:podcasts

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
Don't forget the wannabe HST and PUA Mike Bike!

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141:episode-81-fear-and-loathing-of-las-chicas&catid=1:podcasts#comment-2856

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
A link to Mike but not Roosh? Shameful.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sham bam bamina! posted:

A link to Mike but not Roosh? Shameful.

It was already posted *Points to Djeser*

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Afraid of Audio posted:

It was already posted *Points to Djeser*
Welp. :doh:

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer
Was that a Kim Mitchell reference I heard casually tossed out with the soda date suggestion?

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
The Q&A episodes are some of my favourite ones, although thinking back on it, there's really only this, Yahoo Answers, and the one with Rob the Advice Parrot.

I suppose you could also consider Wikihow in the same vein, except in Wikihow's case they're responding to questions literally nobody asks.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

A Long Way Down posted:

Was that a Kim Mitchell reference I heard casually tossed out with the soda date suggestion?

Yup. Go for a Soda really is the greatest music video ever made.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
New episode, all about the wonderful world of Skyrim mods.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Today it looks like John Toast and Montrith return to talk about the Skyrim mods of Loverslab.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Red Minjo posted:

Today it looks like John Toast and Montrith return to talk about the Skyrim mods of Loverslab.

And STOG. Hopefully there's a Garfield mod in there.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Champeenship posted:

Skyrim mods in a podcast? A challenging premise, I like it.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 43 hours!

Champeenship posted:

Oh man, i wanted to do this one, but I never got around to it.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
I love the return of Dark Wolf's voice :)

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

gently caress, I forgot how much I missed John and his dumb puns.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
As good as anyone else's dumb puns are, there's no way y'all can ever hold a candle to John Toast, The World's Best Worst Punsman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
Now for an episode about people obsessively chewing ice. I think this is a pretty fun one.