Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I thought they were different sized holes for peeing, so you could try if you felt up to a challenge or not.

Restrictor plates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The better public restrooms in Japan (such as those in nice department stores that cater to young mothers with time and money to spare) often have built-in child seats for their toilets, like so:

(shown folded down into place)

Speaking from experience, nothing terrifies a currently training or newly trained toddler more than having to balance on a full-sized toilet seat and not fall in. They even sell portable fold-up child toilet seats here in the States to ease the transition. Just try not to think about the implications of carrying that around with you everywhere you go.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

It would be useful in every men's restroom ever to hopefully shield at least one of them from pee.

It'd be a revolution for bar bathrooms.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

KoRMaK posted:

It would be useful in every men's restroom ever to hopefully shield at least one of them from pee.

Who is bringing a toddler to a bar?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

twoday posted:

Ok guys, I figured it out. It's not about hygiene, it's about anatomy. It has 3 settings: man, woman and child. The top one is for the child, and has a small hole. The middle one is for women, and is a normal seat, and is for women. The third one for men has the C ring design, which gives room for the stream when you're standing and also gives a slot to shove your dick through when you're sitting down so it doesn't just lay on top of the seat like a dead fish and cause you to, without thinking, piss all over the floor. Mystery solved. :colbert:

Do people have this problem? Your taint would have to be enormous.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Don't taint-shame. :colbert:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Who is bringing a toddler to a bar?

I would like to, but it just isn't worth it because of the loving toilets.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Saw this at CVS yesterday.

Solid advice.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It only happens on small or square toilets. My friend has one of the latter at his house, it's awful, looks something like this:

General Specific
Jun 22, 2007

I had one of those, but the front wheel fell off and I had to get rid of it.

twoday posted:

It only happens on small or square toilets. My friend has one of the latter at his house, it's awful, looks something like this:

I'm sorry to tell you this, but your friend may be a robot.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Hirayuki posted:

The better public restrooms in Japan (such as those in nice department stores that cater to young mothers with time and money to spare) often have built-in child seats for their toilets, like so:

(shown folded down into place)

Speaking from experience, nothing terrifies a currently training or newly trained toddler more than having to balance on a full-sized toilet seat and not fall in. They even sell portable fold-up child toilet seats here in the States to ease the transition. Just try not to think about the implications of carrying that around with you everywhere you go.

My local shopping centre ('mall', I believe you Americans call them) has one stall in every bathroom that has 2 loos: a regular-sized one and a small one, so you and your kid can pee at the same time, I guess.

And yes, I use the small one every time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Istari posted:

My local shopping centre ('mall', I believe you Americans call them) has one stall in every bathroom that has 2 loos: a regular-sized one and a small one, so you and your kid can pee at the same time, I guess.

Are you sure the little ones are not bidets?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Istari posted:

My kid is 4 now, but when he was learning to pee standing up he LOVED peeing at the same time as me. "Daddy, two boys make bubbles?"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

General Specific posted:

I'm sorry to tell you this, but your friend may be a robot.

I did a spit take of coffee on my ipad while reading this.

Let's switch from toilet humor to graveyard humor:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Better or worse than Ha Ha?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I wonder if there's Chiu Chiu.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

twoday posted:

I did a spit take of coffee on my ipad while reading this.

Let's switch from toilet humor to graveyard humor:

Oh no!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

veedubfreak posted:

Better or worse than Ha Ha?

You got a problem with Ha Ha?

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
Hold up, let's go back a second.

Square toilets? Why and where is this a thing?

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Trips posted:

It's for people who eat and therefore poop cubed food. Like those cubish watermelons you've probably seen pictures of on the Internet?

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Thank you for posting, I had completely forgotten this picture exists.

And I just spent a good five minutes laughing at it, because I'm tired as hell and that is a perfect picture.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Captain Trips posted:

Everybody poops. So do robots. So do you.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
That could only be better if it were the original three (and a friend) recreating the scene.

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

Each of the three seats would be covered in poo poo, piss and puke in no time. It'd be a matyroshka toilet of horrors

Captain Postal
Sep 16, 2007

Captain Trips posted:

It's for wombats which have cubic poop*. I suspect a toilet that size might be for a Diprotodon, which was about the size of a small car. Jokes on the toilet makers though, Diprotodon have been extinct for 40,000 years

*citation:

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
Friend posted this on Facebook this morning: a pancake menu from a restaurant at JFK airport in New York.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Do they have square buttholes or something?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do they have square buttholes or something?

Wombats? They have a special thing in their butt that cuts the poop.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

muscles like this? posted:

Wombats? They have a special thing in their butt that cuts the poop.

Sphincter says what?

might be wrong
Oct 11, 2012

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Captain Trips posted:

In Plain Awful.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Captain Trips posted:

You think that's bad, wait until we get to the german toilets where you poo on a shelf so you can look at it before you flush it. Splash free!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

organburner posted:

Thank you for posting, I had completely forgotten this picture exists.

And I just spent a good five minutes laughing at it, because I'm tired as hell and that is a perfect picture.

Since I haven't seen this recently:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Every time I see this I find myself wondering if the "stingray" is played by actress Nicole Sullivan (from MadTV most famously) because it really looks like her to me.

(cue several posts of people saying she looks like several unrelated people for comedic effect)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Choco1980 posted:

Every time I see this I find myself wondering if the "stingray" is played by actress Nicole Sullivan (from MadTV most famously) because it really looks like her to me.

(cue several posts of people saying she looks like several unrelated people for comedic effect)

That was my impression as well. To the point where I think it might actually be her.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Choco1980 posted:

Nah, I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

I thought you meant the real stringray in the original picture resemebed her. Then I scrolled down and realized holy poo poo that's Nicole Sullivan.

• Locked thread