Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DeathChicken posted:

JR looked like he wanted to kill someone for being put on Smackdown. I imagine having to lower himself to NXT would have him reaching for pills and bourbon.

Sigma posted:

He was the Executive VP for Talent Relations at Full Sail and actually did a few weeks of commentary when the show relaunched as a promotion.

Also, nobody told JR until the live Draft Raw that he'd be moving to Smackdown, so he was rightfully pissed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
I wonder if JBL will take poo poo for this

https://twitter.com/HEELWrestling/status/445717821327421440/photo/1

(JBL is CrankyVince)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yuriy posted:

I wonder if JBL will take poo poo for this

https://twitter.com/HEELWrestling/status/445717821327421440/photo/1

(JBL is CrankyVince)

it was tweeted from JBL's account first other guy could've just copied it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
You can send tweet's at roughly the same time with an app that allows more than 1 account.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Makes sense they're both terrible

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

@RondaRousey 22s
I definitely like @WWESheamus better with a leprechaun #justsayin #RAW

The most badass woman in the world likes herself some WWE comedy

quote:

@realmickfoley 2m
I think @WWEBrayWyatt may be a #BetterMankindThanMankind. Awesome stuff from a modern master of the microphone. #Raw

pretty high praise

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Mar 18, 2014

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Iron Sheik posted:

Mr. T hall of fame but still I could kick his black rear end till he become Mr. T for the Tiny balls

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

:drat:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Mr. T ate my tiny balls.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

a true poet if ever there was one.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I feel the same way about chips and salsa.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Misticara is the best.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he's actually Bad and Delusional besides

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Misticara is the best.

I want this angle.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I want this angle.

It was one of the first (only?) Sin Cara angles

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Just put everyone under Sin Cara masks and have a battle royale. Loser gets to be Sin Cara.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Clearly we need to repackage Mason Ryan as Sin Cara Grande from the Scooby Doo movie.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Not sure how recent this is, but if this is the recently out-of-a-contract Foley, somebody please get him some more work.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Speedboat Jones posted:

Not sure how recent this is, but if this is the recently out-of-a-contract Foley, somebody please get him some more work.

That Shaq tweet is like, a year old I think, maybe more.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

So this is how Stacy confirms she's pregnant

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love! http://instagram.com/p/l7nb5WpU36/

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Congratulations to Vince Russo on his newest child.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Vertical Lime posted:

So this is how Stacy confirms she's pregnant

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love!

Ok, I'm usually a neat freak and such, but son of a bitch is that oven beyond prestine spotless and shiny as all crap. She either:

A. never uses it
B. cleans it like a fiend
C. pays someone to use it and clean it

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Tyson Tomko posted:

Ok, I'm usually a neat freak and such, but son of a bitch is that oven beyond prestine spotless and shiny as all crap. She either:

A. never uses it
B. cleans it like a fiend
C. pays someone to use it and clean it

Husband is rich as gently caress, probably all three.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Husband is rich as gently caress, probably all three.

Agreed, she's probably got so much dough indirectly from Ocean's Eleven alone that that oven could be orbiting the planet for all I know.

-- I'm obviously out of the loop on my celebrity gossip because apparently she's married to some CEO guy now, so whatever. So may not be orbiting the planet, may just be on a yacht around Dubai.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

@IAmJericho 50s
Genius how #Raw is ever so subtly setting up Schwarzenegger vs Scooby for #Wrestlemania30. #money

I'd mark

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Jigsaw got all angry about American Airlines and spent a while talking back and forth with the Twitter account, getting increasingly frustrated at their apologetic inability to do anything for him. Then in a response he put a period before their handle to make it public to his followers. This is both incredibly sad and more hilarious than anything he had ever been involved with in Chikara.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

I've seen a lot of wrestling guys get really mad with American Airlines, I know Steen was tweeting up a storm about how poo poo they were a while back

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Yuriy posted:

I've seen a lot of wrestling guys get really mad with American Airlines, I know Steen was tweeting up a storm about how poo poo they were a while back

What kind of stuff? I fly a few times a year for work and I find most airlines equally lame and super uncomfortable as far as the seat is concerned unless you score a light flight or an exit seat. I think I heard something about Big Show hating being searched once and that somebody (maybe him) in some random book said they choose the manual pat down every time.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
Mostly I see wrestlers tweeting about cancelled flights/missed connections, which probably sucks when you're trying to fly across country with not much time to spare and no leeway if you need to make a booking.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I've had more problems with Delta than any other airline. AA's actually been one of the better ones for me.

Also, I'm totally using Stacy Kiebler's tweet to fake out people someday when I'm really just baking some buns for dinner.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I've flown multiple domestic airlines and none have been any better or worse than any other.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Regal always tweets about how whoever was patting him down at the airport had firm hands but a gentle touch, or some variation.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Tyson Tomko posted:

What kind of stuff? I fly a few times a year for work and I find most airlines equally lame and super uncomfortable as far as the seat is concerned unless you score a light flight or an exit seat. I think I heard something about Big Show hating being searched once and that somebody (maybe him) in some random book said they choose the manual pat down every time.

They've got some wonky routes that sometimes end up with crazy delays and layovers. Plus the Admiral's Lounge sucks compared to Delta's Skylounge.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

A LOVELY MAN

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Just in case anyone was interested in re-living this cultural milestone, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vlX8u-W7w

Thank you...that is awesome. Well it kind of is since I really did love that album.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I love me some Regal facial expressions.

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What the hell is the context behind the pic anyway? I'm trying to imagine a battle royale with the winner being the WCW champ, but I can't remember such a scenario.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

IronCladBurrito posted:

What the hell is the context behind the pic anyway? I'm trying to imagine a battle royale with the winner being the WCW champ, but I can't remember such a scenario.

World War 3 95.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

RIP big gold belt :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

RIP big gold belt :(
It was just on Raw on Monday. :confused: