Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax

Robot_Rumpus posted:

He may actually be a sex offender. It's so stupidly simple to just say 'nope, I'm not', but he can't seem to do that.

How loving dumb do you have to be to keep posting this crap? You are literally as useless and stupid as Benny. There are hundreds of things to laugh at, which are (possibly) real and here you are, Donald Trumping up some bullshit to amuse yourself.

Not you, personally but everyone playing into the whole "If he doesn't say "no" he must be a sex offender! :haw:" really?! You don't have enough? Why do you need this? What if he comes right out and says "yes" does that even make the situation any different?

You people are the unfunny hecklers of his whole comedy routine.

cname fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

cname posted:

Not you, personally but everyone playing into the whole "If he doesn't say "no" he must be a sex offender! :haw:" really?! You don't have enough? Why do you need this? What if he comes right out and says "yes" does that even make the situation any different?

I wasn't playing into that, I thought someone confirmed it. However, it does make things different as he would be automatically excluded from certain jobs and volunteer opportunities.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
No, the RSO thing hasn't been confirmed. I'm OK with not knowing, for the sake of this thread. (For everyone's sake I hope it isn't true.)

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Let me try something different:

Benny did you NOT sign up for healthcare yet?

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012

GodsGiftToWomen posted:

Hi Benny,

Have you applied for any jobs today?

Stop that! Now that you've asked about the job situation he's going to reply to your post, and ONLY your post, and will again not acknowledge all the health care posts.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Death Bot posted:

He's been fired more times than he's written fiction in the last year, I'm pretty sure.

He's been fired more times than he has posted in this thread?

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

JakeP posted:

ZING

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mods, please challenge benny to prove he has some sort of insurance, or ban.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

Mods, please challenge benny to prove he has some sort of insurance, or ban.

Why would you put an early end to this wonderful thread? Why would you euthanize it? It's got a lot more comedy left to live :qq:

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
A ban would actually be the worst thing that can happen to Benny. I'm not sure there are many people that pay attention to him outside of the internet.

But please don't ban him. Reading this thread has become part of my morning routine and I'd be sad.

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Aqua Bear posted:

A ban would actually be the worst thing that can happen to Benny. I'm not sure there are many people that pay attention to him outside of the internet.

But please don't ban him. Reading this thread has become part of my morning routine and I'd be sad.

Just ban him from thunderdome until he does it, you can bet he'd be registered for insurance by the time you hit refresh.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

vxskud posted:

Just ban him from thunderdome until he does it, you can bet he'd be registered for insurance by the time you hit refresh.

Best flash rule possible.

Robot_Rumpus
Apr 4, 2004

cname posted:

How loving dumb do you have to be to keep posting this crap? You are literally as useless and stupid as Benny. There are hundreds of things to laugh at, which are (possibly) real and here you are, Donald Trumping up some bullshit to amuse yourself.

You people are the unfunny hecklers of his whole comedy routine.

Not to get into a fight with a guy getting really angry over a stupid thread focusing on a person who is most likely lying about half the things he posts here, buuutt... it's been brought up enough that all Benny would have to do is say 'no' and be done with it. It's not that him being one makes the thread any more 'interesting' or not. If anything it explains why he can't seem to get the simplest of jobs (if he is even actually applying for anything).

But hey, whatever, let's ask Benny if he has insurance now for 20 pages and laugh about how he won't address the topic. Meanwhile, asking a question that may reveal why he acts certain ways is 'useless and stupid'. The thread has basically become Benny as it just repeats the same stupid actions (giving mostly bad advice) over and over again, getting the exact same results from Benny (ignoring the advice), but insists that the way they are doing things must be correct so they rinse and repeat.

I was also under the impression there was some strong evidence of it as well. But who knows. Let's keep asking about health insurance.

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax

Robot_Rumpus posted:

Let's keep asking about health insurance.

Yes, let's do this, because it's actually tied to things of great importance. Don't even act like getting a response to the sex offender question would fix anything, go anywhere or solve anything. Ugh, who am I kidding? Nothing we do, say or ask will fix anything, go anywhere or solve anything, but poo poo like this whole "sex offender" thing is usually the straw that breaks the E/N OP's back.

And there was never any evidence. Enough people asked, so enough people assumed there might be evidence. Again, this is basically the Obama birth certificate, even though it's a sad, internet sack of poo poo, as opposed to a presidential candidate.

cname fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Mar 18, 2014

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
You realize you can go look at sex offender registries yourself and go through it online based on certain locations. If you are really curious you can search through and see if Benny is a sex offender or not.

Benny, how is your health insurance situation going?

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

JakeP posted:

drat, too bad that's not the next sentence in my post :(

You're four hours late, nerdo!

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
You know, it's really surprising that the first person to stoop to plagiarizing in this thread wasn't Benny :twisted:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Isn't your Target interview in the next day or two Benny?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Lolie posted:

Tomorrow. It's always tomorrow.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang

almightyerin posted:

The habit of turning on the faucet to make people think he washed his hands is so ingrained in him by now he does it without thinking.

Thank you. I was looking for the words to summarize this thread and here they are. That is all of Benny's posts in this thread. Everytime he responds to us he is just turning on the faucet because he thinks that what we expect to hear. This thread has become pointless. It was kind of funny when I thought some of this stuff was actually happening, but Ben is just posting what he thinks we want to hear. I mean obviously we can tell his hands aren't wet when he exits the bathroom, but he still thinks he's fooling us. It's just boring now.

Someone just buy him an avatar of the adult baby picture, use the above quote as his custom title, and then close this thread.

Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Sorry, guys, I actually do still suck dick! :blush: Also my mom only lets me spend five bucks a month to get my cool gaga avatars back so I guess I'm stuck with this one for a while. :(
Interview Protip:

Do a test run before hand to make sure the crinkle of your diap'd up butt doesn't reach the ears of your hapless interviewer

Fugue Stater
Oct 17, 2012

Lolie posted:

I really liked the interview script someone posted in the thread earlier (about learning from the previous mistake, etc.). Maybe if he uses it we'll get Target part II: Attack of the Baskets [working title: Basket Case]

Anonymous Zebra posted:

Thank you. I was looking for the words to summarize this thread and here they are. That is all of Benny's posts in this thread. Everytime he responds to us he is just turning on the faucet because he thinks that what we expect to hear. This thread has become pointless. It was kind of funny when I thought some of this stuff was actually happening, but Ben is just posting what he thinks we want to hear. I mean obviously we can tell his hands aren't wet when he exits the bathroom, but he still thinks he's fooling us. It's just boring now.

Someone just buy him an avatar of the adult baby picture, use the above quote as his custom title, and then close this thread.

What keeps everyone coming back is that there's enough truth underlying the bullshit to make it tantalizing. If he wanted to, he could just get all of us off his back by saying "Hey chicos interview went well got a job at KMart bagging groceries ima big boy now k thx bye". No one would be able to disprove it, and thread would fade into oblivion as he'd just be another boring working stiff. But instead of outright fabrication, we get an amazing Benny-filtered lens of what's happening, and the result is a spectacle that will keep me here til the end.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
I would still love to get his mom's perspective on all this.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Anonymous Zebra posted:

This.

But before we close up shop I am curious how someone who is a never been kissed virgin, develops such a specific kink. How would Benny know he loves diaper play and a 60 year old sex mommy if he's never actually tried it or anything else for that matter. It's like if I decided that Honda motorcycles are both the best cycles in the world and the only ones I'll ever drive, except I've never driven a motorcycle.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Hey Benny, did you do you civic and legal responsibility and get health insurance yet?

Because you know it's the law right?

And you'll have to pay a fine if you don't get it?

And that fine will probably be more than the Obamacare you can get?

And that the fine doesn't pay for any medical expenses?

And you could literally avoid thousands of dollars of bills and months of headache just by clicking a few buttons?

And that you're just ignoring everybody who is telling you to do this?

And that you have psychosis and can't trust your own judgement on important things, and should listen to literally everybody telling you to get health insurance?

Fugue Stater
Oct 17, 2012
Perhaps Benny's covered by his parents, and the only reason he hasn't mentioned it is because it makes them even more sympathetic?

Advertiser
Mar 2, 2007
I'll sell you a dream....
Benny the Snake, I'll PayPal you $100 US dollars to make a 5 minute video introducing yourself, your brother and parents, showing us your room and taking us through an average day in your life.

Payment on completion obviously, since your track record isn't that great.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Fugue Stater posted:

Perhaps Benny's covered by his parents, and the only reason he hasn't mentioned it is because it makes them even more sympathetic?

I've wondered this, honestly. If his parents aren't, for whatever reason, wild about the mental health system, it would even explain why he "can't afford" psychiatric care. (Or maybe he just can't afford the copayments. Even with insurance, poo poo ain't free in America.)

Mind you, if I were Benny the Snake, I'd let the thread stew without an answer and then casually drop six months later that of course I have insurance, what am I, an rear end in a top hat?

Mind you, if I were Benny the Snake, I wouldn't be Benny the Snake.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

docbeard posted:

Mind you, if I were Benny the Snake, I wouldn't be Benny the Snake.

I basically had a lot of the same problems Benny does. I'm lazy, don't have any real interests career-wise, and had a habit of lying to myself and others in small ways that just served to hurt me. I got over the lying years back when I realized that, I'm still lazy but I get the work that needs to get done done, and even though I'm still working out what I want to do with my life I've held a job for just over a year now and moved out with my girlfriend.

I don't get how this guy has been fired multiple times for the smallest poo poo, it's crazy.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Advertiser posted:

Benny the Snake, I'll PayPal you $100 US dollars to make a 5 minute video introducing yourself, your brother and parents, showing us your room and taking us through an average day in your life.

I would throw $20 on this as well. Toxx if I don't.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

In for $5.

MEMRI
Jun 18, 2012

I'm good for $10.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
New theory: Benny isn't human. He is an advanced DARPA created AI that is programed to gently caress up all the time.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Wait so you're saying if I sit around and do nothing for like a year and keep up the posts in an E/N thread goons will pay me money?

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Magnus Gallant posted:

Wait so you're saying if I sit around and do nothing for like a year and keep up the posts in an E/N thread goons will pay me money?

yes, instead of 20-40k you'd get for working a basic starting position job out of college, you can make up to $135!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

crabrock posted:

yes, instead of 20-40k you'd get for working a basic starting position job out of college, you can make up to $135!

Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Magnus Gallant posted:

Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

ok but don't forget to establish a nest egg by borrowing money whose monthly interest is more than $135.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Benny, you need to revisit this idea:

Benny the Snake posted:

I'm interested in making my own podcast. Is there a good step-by-step primer out there? Perferably one for PC users?

Make a video blog or something. All you need is a cheapass webcam and a Youtube account.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Advertiser posted:

I'm in.

Benny, did your brother ever get a job or is your mom taking care of the both of you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

Aqua Bear posted:

I'm in.

Benny, did your brother ever get a job or is your mom taking care of the both of you?

I'm wondering if he's done a full Norman Bates and he's the only one left alive in the house. His complete refusal to talk about health care really worries me, I'm guessing he got caught in another lie and just doesn't want to own up to it.

• Locked thread