Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apollove
May 31, 2013
Guys drop everything. I'm incredibly slow and just saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGj7KNys4GQ It looks loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Holy poo poo, it's actually coming. And on steam as well.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Apollove posted:

Guys drop everything. I'm incredibly slow and just saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGj7KNys4GQ It looks loving amazing.

Oh man I missed backing this and completely forgot the name. Did it ever reach the stretch goal to have Kamen Rider style missions?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Fooley posted:

Oh man I missed backing this and completely forgot the name. Did it ever reach the stretch goal to have Kamen Rider style missions?

According to the Kickstarter page, yes.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Tae posted:

Holy poo poo, it's actually coming. And on steam as well.

Yeah, they've been pretty regular with the backer updates talking about the different roles, how the game plays, etc. It's nice to see them starting to market it.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Fooley posted:

It did. So glad I got in, although I only got the game + backer features, no extra cool stuff or early access.

I think I've mentioned it here, but I can't remember. At any rate, it's looking great and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Serperoth posted:

It did. So glad I got in, although I only got the game + backer features, no extra cool stuff or early access.

I think I've mentioned it here, but I can't remember. At any rate, it's looking great and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Same here, I just backed it enough to get the game but it's been nice to follow the updates. I'm awful at both management and strategy games, but the aesthetic alone makes it a must play.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Endgame prediction: Schwartz stages a coup to dispose of the Emperor, kills Greta in the process and gives zero shits.

I won't stand to see you slandering the good name name of General Schwartz, sir.

Do we know what the system requirements for Chroma Squad are?

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 19, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Probably nothing too intensive since it's a 2D game made in Unity.

Edit: At least I hope so, I just have an old laptop.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 19, 2014

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

ToQ-Oh's theme is pretty great.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Dexie posted:

ToQ-Oh's theme is pretty great.

It reminds me a lot of Shinken-Oh's.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Call me a big sperg but I love when support mechs and powers get backstories and need to be found before they can get used, so the Conductor's speech about the extra trains scratched that itch :allears:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Solaris Knight posted:

Call me a big sperg but I love when support mechs and powers get backstories and need to be found before they can get used, so the Conductor's speech about the extra trains scratched that itch :allears:

I'm just :allears: whenever Conductor is talking.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Waffleman_ posted:

Probably nothing too intensive since it's a 2D game made in Unity.

Edit: At least I hope so, I just have an old laptop.

Same here. Doesn't seem like they're out yet officially though.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
It will be hard for Toei to top Mystic Brother when it comes to sentai robots getting no screentime but I wouldn't be surprised if this train (and most of the others) are right up there. I mean does anyone think those cars will be getting regular use? I certainly don't.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Cliff Racer posted:

It will be hard for Toei to top Mystic Brother when it comes to sentai robots getting no screentime but I wouldn't be surprised if this train (and most of the others) are right up there. I mean does anyone think those cars will be getting regular use? I certainly don't.

Yeah seriously what the gently caress was up with Mystic Brother?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I just now realized that I didn't even remember what the gently caress Mystic Brother was and had to google it. Man what a weird and completely useless mecha.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Yeah seriously what the gently caress was up with Mystic Brother?

"We have to sell this toy" "It doesn't really makes sense." "Sell the loving toy." "Alright, it's in like two scenes. Happy?" "Sell more loving toys."

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

"We have to sell this toy" "It doesn't really makes sense." "Sell the loving toy." "Alright, it's in like two scenes. Happy?" "Sell more loving toys."

It's more a question of "Okay we have the whole Headder gimmick to work with, they're ugly as poo poo but I mean at least we...what the gently caress is this? An ostrich? What does this have to do with anything? We're just about to get to the sixth ranger. Do we really have to do this goddamn thing?"

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
More trains!
http://onoresubs.tumblr.com/post/80084013594/episodes-1-4-batch-hd-scripts-scripts-will

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Is there a Toku version of itshappening.gif?

Because that seems appropriate right now. :toot:

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Yes! 2014 year of the trains

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Solaris Knight posted:

It'll never be better than Ticket popping out of the center console to give them Signal Shield.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Justin_Brett posted:

I won't stand to see you slandering the good name name of General Schwartz, sir.

Do we know what the system requirements for Chroma Squad are?

Behold's other notable work, Knights of Pen and Paper, was built for iOS/Android devices and then ported to PC, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a unity-built game that also allows that.

TerminusEst13
Mar 1, 2013

TerminusEst13 fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Mar 20, 2014

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

lol

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
too much time on their hands but who the gently caress cares awesome

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqiTGXZNpds

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Mar 20, 2014

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

That's really good but I wish they all said the things

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Didn't change camera angles for Fourze, 1/5.

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

I'm laughing hysterically at the background music just cutting off entirely for Wizard's setup (the shabadoobie).

Wizard doesn't get to have mood-setting music.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa26l4ncLks :kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi: Their channel also has Fourze, OOO and Wizard.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I love buying stuff from smaller toy dealers in Japan. I got the Gaim Jinba Arms AC figure from one on ebay and it showed up today along with a little Beast Hyper gashapon figure and a mini-poster for the Showa vs Heisei movie. :3:

Gotenks0053
Sep 2, 2011
ALL DINO RANGERS TRANSFORM GO!!!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

You can't just drop that link without also dropping LET'S SAMBA

Duet
Aug 18, 2007

you stupid bitch, fred flinstone's hee-home
Poor Go-Busters. How much screen time do they even get or is it more of a Dinopalooza movie?

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat

Heh. That's not a Dino Buckler, that's a Legacy Powetr Morpher with Zyuranger stickers. We have come full circle.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Duet posted:

Poor Go-Busters. How much screen time do they even get or is it more of a Dinopalooza movie?

I was watching the henshin clip with my housemate and just said "I want to remind you that this scene, the one with the 'KYORYU SUPER SENTAI' tagline, is from the Kyoryuger vs Go-Busters film." I kinda wish Kyoryuger had gone the Gokaiger route and had a couple extra movies, maybe direct to home media or something. Have a super dino teamup as its own thing so the last hurrah of the Go-Busters had more of them in it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

They'll probably get as much screentime as the Sentai are gonna get in Rider Wars.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

FortMax posted:

Heh. That's not a Dino Buckler, that's a Legacy Powetr Morpher with Zyuranger stickers. We have come full circle.

Oh wow, it definitely is. That's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Dino Buckler toy from Zyuranger episode 1 on top, Legacy Power Morpher from Kyouru vs Gobus on bottom

• Locked thread