Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

Veskit posted:

My coworker just came in with a brand new phone and ipad as part of a whole deal from switching plans. On one hand this story could end here because dropping that sort of money and financing all of your phone gizmos is a great way to raise your monthly costs on poo poo that loses value.

Except on valentines day he did a full screen replacement on his phone that cost over 100 dollars, so he could have an uncracked screen phone for a month. While this is on top of he's told me that if he lost ONE paycheck he'd be under on everything.

I'm also starting to get annoyed when my coworkers bring up all the poo poo they can't afford to buy until payday rolls around. Like literally complaining about 5 dollar purchases of things coming around because payday is a week out. I'm going to go nuts someday.

At least you know where your soylent green is coming from when you retire.

Boris Galerkin posted:

I hate it when scummy car salesmen ask, "How much do you want to pay a month? We can make it low and affordable." Yeah no poo poo. Why can't every car be sold with the Amazon/Tesla model again?

What system is that?

Also, I just found out that if I click quote while writing a post, it adds the quote to the bottom of my post. Hell yeah, work day not wasted on the intertubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

MickeyFinn posted:

What system is that?
Buy direct without haggling with a dealer. Although Amazon and Tesla are still quite different (Amazon is a third-party versus Tesla selling everything direct from the manufacturer), they're both known for offering a less painful experience than talking to dealers.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Cicero posted:

Buy direct without haggling with a dealer. Although Amazon and Tesla are still quite different (Amazon is a third-party versus Tesla selling everything direct from the manufacturer), they're both known for offering a less painful experience than talking to dealers.

I'm pretty sure Saturn did that.

But yeah, Saturn.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

tuyop posted:

I'm pretty sure Saturn did that.

But yeah, Saturn.
Not in the USA. Unless you mean a set low cost and no haggle maybe? We have some ridiculous laws about car sales networks... It's a crock of poo poo, and Tesla is getting kicked out of NJ. Politics :(

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Car Max is pretty much the price is the price store.

Also, a ton of dealerships participate in those no haggle pricing things online. I bought my car through American Express's car buying service. No haggling. Tells you how much they allow you to put on credit card too.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Scion and Fiat also tried the fixed price, no haggle model and it went poorly.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I was in the market for a used vehicle a couple years ago. Researched the poo poo out of it for a while before stepping foot at a dealership and found a few options using online marketplaces. Still had to deal with scummy sales dudes convincing me that I need usurious financing instead of throwing it on my debit card, but I still got it at a pretty good price after all was said and done.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

TLG James posted:

Also, a ton of dealerships participate in those no haggle pricing things online. I bought my car through American Express's car buying service. No haggling. Tells you how much they allow you to put on credit card too.

Maybe it's different in America, but buying a car with a credit card sounds like something that would belong in this thread.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I suppose it could be. My dad has bought cars with his credit card for as long as I can remember. He immediately pays it off 'tho and I think it's so he can get free plane tickets and stuff. He even built a house on a credit card once. He had some kind of 0% apr for 12 months thing and just paid it all off in a year. Of course, that old man is the guy who didn't upgrade from dialup until 2006 because he was too cheap to pay the extra $20 per month. I'm pretty sure he has well over a million bucks stashed away, but he spends none of it. I guess that's it's own kind of bad with money.

fake E: I should cut my dad some slack. I have benefited greatly from being influenced by his miserly ways. Also, he has started to travel a little, so I guess he is finally enjoying the fruits of his labor.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Leroy Diplowski posted:

I suppose it could be. My dad has bought cars with his credit card for as long as I can remember. He immediately pays it off 'tho and I think it's so he can get free plane tickets and stuff. He even built a house on a credit card once. He had some kind of 0% apr for 12 months thing and just paid it all off in a year. Of course, that old man is the guy who didn't upgrade from dialup until 2006 because he was too cheap to pay the extra $20 per month. I'm pretty sure he has well over a million bucks stashed away, but he spends none of it. I guess that's it's own kind of bad with money.

fake E: I should cut my dad some slack. I have benefited greatly from being influenced by his miserly ways. Also, he has started to travel a little, so I guess he is finally enjoying the fruits of his labor.
That doesn't sound bad with money, except according to a few people in this thread, depending on moon cycles.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I think its good with money to pay for a car with a credit card if you can - the scummy dealer has to pay the % credit card fees and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

TLG James posted:

Consumer reports has a car buying service as well, with pre-negotiated (and super good) wholesale prices. We actually bought a minivan that way couple of weeks ago, and it was really very nice to just walk in, sign the papers, do the trade in, and drive away (over the span of 4 hours while my toddler screamed at us every time we took her out of the floor model cars).

Unless you actually enjoy haggling for hours and then still paying too much, never purchase from a car salesman.

I will mention that you can hire an auto broker, who will not only negotiate the price for you but get on the line and talk directly to the dealership for you while you're there. It's a huge help if there's ever an issue with the process, or you think something has gone wrong, or you're getting hoodwinked, etc.

Volmarias fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Mar 18, 2014

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.

tuyop posted:

Why would that matter? There's no shortage of musicians but most people don't view paying for music they like as "bad with money"*.

Somebody told me I was bad with money for still buying CD's when I can just torrent it or get a streaming subscription. On the one hand, I do listen to a lot of music and paying for a streaming service might be a net saving on the entertainment item on my budget. On the other hand, I still use CD's in my car and my mobile phone bill would probably end up more expensive just from the increased data usage. I think it's one of those things that's really context dependent.

And I won't even touch the torrenting thing, it's one of those discussions that pretty much always ends in a massive argument.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
At least for streaming services like Spotify, you can download the tracks to your phone so you don't use data. You have to pay for for the premium service though, like 11 bucks a month.

I'm atoning for my sins.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Sure is nice to still have grandfathered $3/month grooveshark, which does cache data on the phone. Google music also lets you upload your own mp3s and then streams them to you, and it caches as well, so you can keep buying cds and just use that if you want.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

If you get some value out of your activities, whether that's kicking a few bucks to a guy on the internet who makes content you like or buying CDs, and it's not breaking the bank I'd say it's worth it, no matter how bad with money it seems. I mean, I'm a fan of one of the biggest money-sinks out there (gambling), but I enjoy it and I'm not taking out loans to go play blackjack. Sure, I'm not gonna win the Mega Millions tonight, but I'm having fun chatting with my friends about what would happen if I did. That's well worth the buck I spent.

Being bad with money isn't spending money on stuff you enjoy. Being bad with money is when you start to run into financial trouble because you're spending all your money on stupid stuff.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

canyoneer posted:

Never thought I'd see someone in the Business, Finance, and Careers subforum defend quitting a software engineer job to go play video games full time, but here we are.

Content:
A girl I work with went in to the Toyota dealership for an oil change on her 2010 Avalon last week. She drove out in a brand new 2014 Toyota Avalon.

Is your friend Amy Wong? It reminds me of that episode where they goto Mars and she haggles upwards causing the robot car dealer's head to explode.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

Is your friend Amy Wong? It reminds me of that episode where they goto Mars and she haggles upwards causing the robot car dealer's head to explode.

In all fairness, the new Avalon is a really nice looking car!

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Nocheez posted:

In all fairness, the new Avalon is a really nice looking car!

Got one as a rental, blew me away!

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!

Veskit posted:

I'm also starting to get annoyed when my coworkers bring up all the poo poo they can't afford to buy until payday rolls around. Like literally complaining about 5 dollar purchases of things coming around because payday is a week out. I'm going to go nuts someday.

My boss came into work two weeks ago with an XBox One and a couple of games. A couple of days later he mentions that he can't buy groceries because he's waiting to get $60 back from petty cash and payday was about 4 days away. Dude makes over $50k and can't scrape money together for food.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

Rockzilla posted:

My boss came into work two weeks ago with an XBox One and a couple of games. A couple of days later he mentions that he can't buy groceries because he's waiting to get $60 back from petty cash and payday was about 4 days away. Dude makes over $50k and can't scrape money together for food.

I made less than $50k a few years ago, and a co-worker who made significantly more than that had to borrow a couple hundred bucks from me so he could buy a suit for a wedding he was attending. I also had a pregnant wife, a car payment and a more expensive apartment. He was single and had an old car he got for free from his parents. He's possibly the nicest person I've ever met and is a great friend, but he always seems to find ways to fritter his now ~100k salary away on stuff and have nothing to show for it.

On more than one occasion, I know he's spent a weekend at a hotel near his apartment just because he likes getting room service, ordering pay-per-view and not having to worry about cooking or cleaning...

He's also one of those people who make it impossible to split a restaurant or bar tab. Like, you have to trick him into splitting the bill because he'll have his card ready and just hand it to the waiter before the bill even arrives.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I feel like buying a new should be an automatic entry into this thread, but I'm getting ready to drop 30k on a new car. In my defense, I've been saving up for it for about 6 years, I'll be able to put half the asking price as a down payment so I can keep my payments reasonable.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
I've heard that the used car market has super low inventory now due to the recession and so prices were close to parity with new cars. Maybe that's no longer the case though

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

CitizenKain posted:

I feel like buying a new should be an automatic entry into this thread, but I'm getting ready to drop 30k on a new car. In my defense, I've been saving up for it for about 6 years, I'll be able to put half the asking price as a down payment so I can keep my payments reasonable.

I don't know something nice about knowing someone doesn't beat the hell out of the car before you.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
If you can buy the new car with cash, and plan to keep it for a decade or so, it makes sense. My folks buy new typically, or <5k-mi old, and then keep the cars for 2-300k+. It's nice to have full maintenance records and know everything was done by a qualified mechanic.

Otoh, I think it's a horrid idea if you can't pay cash. Getting a note for something you can't afford still means you can't afford it.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
It's not always bad with money to not pay outright for a vehicle purchase under certain conditions. For example, I bought a new Mazda 3 two years ago with 1/3 down and 2/3rds financed because they were offering an interest free loan through a national bank. The money I didn't put down on the vehicle I put into an RRSP (a Canadian 401k for you 'mercans) that's been making 11% for the last 2 years. Putting all my cash down for that vehicle, even if the loan was at 4.9% or whatever, would have been a bad idea.

Dillbag fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 19, 2014

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Dillbag posted:

It's not always bad with money to not pay outright for a vehicle purchase under certain conditions. For example, I bought a new Mazda 3 two years ago with 1/3 down and 2/3rds financed because they were offering an interest free loan through a national bank. The money I didn't put down on the vehicle I put into an RRSP (a Canadian 401k for you 'mercans) that's been making 11% for the last 2 years. Putting all my cash down for that vehicle, even if the loan was at 4.9% or whatever, would have been a bad idea.
But 4.9% is a guaranteed rate of indebtedness vs 11% being luck of the draw. How you say it makes it clear you're justifying taking on a large risk - which also did give you a very solid reward. But that's why it's gambling and simply a justification. The market could have tanked and you lost "all of your money".

Granted I see some scenarios where this is smart. Such as if you had a massive surplus of liquid cash, and invested your car fund in tax deferred retirement while in top income brackets, and received a lower than inflation rate loan. In the event that the loan became a burden, you could easily lump sum the loan.

*Most* people don't do it because it's smart and they can afford it, but because they want that shiny new car and damnit they deserve it. Not saying that applies to you Dillbag.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Lowness 72 posted:

I've heard that the used car market has super low inventory now due to the recession and so prices were close to parity with new cars. Maybe that's no longer the case though

Yeah, a lot of people say "Cash for clunkers" contributed to it as well. I was even able to sell my 96 Rav 4 to a guy for $700 and it was leaking oil, had a cracked head-gasket, no ac, old tires and a couple hundred thousand miles on it. He probably got a deal if he was able to do the work himself but I remember when people were buying used cars for just a $1000 a couple years before.

I just remember after awhile it (cash for clunkers) seemed like an obvious scam, I didn't participate in it but my guess is there's nothing that prevents a dealer from taking advantage of things and upping prices to take advantage of a government program bringing in more customers. I heard the same thing happened with housing prices when the $8000 tax credit was being handed out.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

tuyop posted:

And you could argue that really good LPers have some kind of skill in banter or narration or whatever, but it doesn't matter. People like weird poo poo like sports and pay thousands of dollars a year for that stuff.

Playing a sport professionally requires a ton of back-breaking and intense practice, insane physical and mental discipline as well as regularly putting your body in danger and risking early burnout or even lifelong injury for other people's entertainment. That you would compare the practice of watching someone play video games on youtube in a valiant but misspent effort trying to recapture the feeling of playing video games with your friends as a kid to the people who work their asses off to play professional sports for the public's viewing pleasure like modern gladiators is insulting and you should absolutely rethink that comparison. The only danger an LPer risks is loving carpal tunnel.

I like video games and dislike sports and even I am pissed at this comparison. C'mon now. The sole purpose of video games is as an interactive media. The whole thing is designed from the ground up for the person interacting to experience and have reactions based on those interactions. It's called 'playing' video games, not 'passively absorbing' video games. If you can't do the interacting or find it tedious, then....what are you doing? Being so lazy as to basically pay someone else to do the playing means you...probably don't like games anymore. All the adults who pay people to play games for them are basically unwilling to admit they've aged out of games. Let go of that spirit of your youth - let it die nobly. Shh, shhh, it's ok. You can't be a 'gamer' forever.

Anyway, to get back on topic, my boyfriend's dad was unemployed for two years and during that time leased a red Miata and named it Ziggy, because he read The Secret and Rich Dad, Poor Dad and thought it meant he should pretend to be rich until it happened. That's just a taste, I could write a novel on this guy.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Mar 19, 2014

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

StrangersInTheNight posted:

It's called 'playing' video games, not 'passively absorbing' video games. If you can't do the interacting or find it tedious, then....what are you doing? Being so lazy as to basically pay someone else to do the playing for you means you...probably don't like games anymore. All the adults who pay people to play games for them are basically unwilling to admit they've aged out of games. Let go of that spirit of your youth - let it die nobly. Shh, shhh, it's ok. You can't be a 'gamer' forever.

Oh poo poo. Thanks for letting me know that people who watch video games are enjoying them all wrong, dude; my fiancee really likes watching me play stuff, but now I know I gotta shut that poo poo down.

Some people like to play games. Some people like to watch the action without having to learn how to play it. Considering that the modern gaming industry is pretty solidly built around the idea that watching games (and watching games with other people) is rewarding, it seems very weird to say "everybody who watches a stream is doing it wrong and needs to grow the gently caress up".

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Playing a sport professionally requires a ton of back-breaking and intense practice, insane physical and mental discipline as well as regularly putting your body in danger and risking early burnout or even lifelong injury for other people's entertainment. That you would compare the practice of watching someone play video games on youtube in a valiant but misspent effort trying to recapture the feeling of playing video games with your friends as a kid to the people who work their asses off to play professional sports for the public's viewing pleasure like modern gladiators is insulting and you should absolutely rethink that comparison. The only danger an LPer risks is loving carpal tunnel.
So how do you feel about chess or other pursuits that don't cause physical harm? Say what you want about people who play games "professionally", but it's hard to deny that they do it an awful lot and take it seriously. They are, in that sense, giving up this time on the planet for it. It's not my life choice, but it is theirs.

I like video games and dislike sports and even I am pissed at this comparison. C'mon now. The sole purpose of video games is as an interactive media. The whole thing is designed from the ground up for the person interacting to experience and have reactions based on those interactions. It's called 'playing' video games, not 'passively absorbing' video games. If you can't do the interacting or find it tedious, then....what are you doing? Being so lazy as to basically pay someone else to do the playing means you...probably don't like games anymore. All the adults who pay people to play games for them are basically unwilling to admit they've aged out of games. Let go of that spirit of your youth - let it die nobly. Shh, shhh, it's ok. You can't be a 'gamer' forever.
As opposed to watching any other sort of game? I'm lost here.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Mar 19, 2014

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

As someone who never understood sitting in front of a TV and watching grown men toss a ball around, 99% of those arguments are things I'd say about watching sports too. Why would you watch someone play sports? The whole point is getting some exercise while interacting with other people! And why do people get so riled up about teams when they only pick them based on where they live? :downs:

I still know better than to go around and smugly tell people that watching sports is stupid, because how other people choose to enjoy themselves is none of my business. (And a lot of people like watching sports, so they must get something out of it. I have no idea what, but they have fun, so whatever!)

E: I guess sometimes people are watching grown women toss a ball around, or people hitting a small puck with a stick, but the basic concept is still the same.

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Mar 19, 2014

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Anyway, to get back on topic, my boyfriend's dad was unemployed for two years and during that time leased a red Miata and named it Ziggy, because he read The Secret and Rich Dad, Poor Dad and thought it meant he should pretend to be rich until it happened. That's just a taste, I could write a novel on this guy.

Hahahahahaahahaha. Aged out of games? Hahahahahhaahaha. Wow just wow. Yeah risking lifelong injury is something that should be glorified. Hey kid wouldn't you rather have brain damage? How about knee injuries? No no no sports are great gently caress those childish video games!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

SiGmA_X posted:

But 4.9% is a guaranteed rate of indebtedness vs 11% being luck of the draw. How you say it makes it clear you're justifying taking on a large risk - which also did give you a very solid reward. But that's why it's gambling and simply a justification. The market could have tanked and you lost "all of your money".

Of course, in my case I wouldn't know if it was a good idea or not before hand. But if I had been concerned about the risk I could have also dumped it all into a low intrest but guaranteed return GIC or savings bond and still come out on top. I had the benefit of the 0% financing, though. I may have made a different decision if the loan wasn't interest free. I might not have even bought the car.

quote:

Granted I see some scenarios where this is smart. Such as if you had a massive surplus of liquid cash, and invested your car fund in tax deferred retirement while in top income brackets, and received a lower than inflation rate loan. In the event that the loan became a burden, you could easily lump sum the loan.

Yea, this is exactly what I did.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
It's fun to watch people be really good at things. What you enjoy watching will vary depending on your interests. I used to be crazy about Top Chef for that reason...

CitizenKain posted:

If it took you 6 years to save up 15k then a 30k car is probably a very bad idea......

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 19, 2014

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

How about you waste your money on things you like and I'll waste money on things I like and we don't get angry at each other for having different tastes and opinions?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
People who think spending disposable income however you want is "being bad with money" are actually bad with money themselves.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Yeah, sure. But ain't no LPers making 10mil a year. And there aren't stadiums full of people watching dudes play minecraft. Pretty much for exactly the reasons you're so upset over.

The sports to LP comparison ends at the fact that both are entertainment that some people spend money on for mysterious reasons. I didn't say that they're the same thing.

You can compare an apple to a pizza, because both are food, but they're really nothing alike beyond the foodiness of them.

More on topic, my friends bought a house with 5% down and rolled a basement finishing project into their mortgage to generate passive income after reading 4 hour work week and rich dad poor dad. They can't comprehend that investing the money will probably generate equal or better passive income in the form of returns while not requiring any landlording or being locked into a place.

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

tuyop posted:

Yeah, sure. But ain't no LPers making 10mil a year.

PewDiePie has more subscribers than anyone else on Youtube. He has more than Bieber and Rihanna combined, and the only pages which have more subscribers than him are general categories like "music" or "comedy". Estimates say he's making up to $1m per month off of his videos. He's gotten more than 3.8 billion video views.

Let me say that again - the most popular person on the most popular media site on the internet is an LPer.

quote:

And there aren't stadiums full of people watching dudes play minecraft.

No, but there are giant halls full of people watching dudes play Starcraft. The matches are televised, and get ridiculous amounts of viewers in the local market (Korea) and online.

SiGmA_X posted:

You could say that about any investment in the stock market, but that doesn't make people who buy stocks "gamblers" or bad with money. As discussed, it's all about risk vs reward - higher risks lead to higher rewards, and if you're not going to miss rent checks or anything if the market doesn't go your way, then it's a perfectly valid thing to do.

That said, when I bought my car I just paid in cash because I'd rather not be in debt than gain the extra money. Given how well the stock market did last year, maybe that was a bad choice, though...

Dr. Eldarion fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Mar 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Dr. Eldarion posted:

PewDiePie has more subscribers than anyone else on Youtube. He has more than Bieber and Rihanna combined, and the only pages which have more subscribers than him are general categories like "music" or "comedy". Estimates say he's making up to $1m per month off of his videos. He's gotten more than 3.8 billion video views.

Let me say that again - the most popular person on the most popular media site on the internet is an LPer.

No, but there are giant halls full of people watching dudes play Starcraft. The matches are televised, and get ridiculous amounts of viewers in the local market (Korea) and online.

You could say that about any investment in the stock market, but that doesn't make people who buy stocks "gamblers" or bad with money. As discussed, it's all about risk vs reward - higher risks lead to higher rewards, and if you're not going to miss rent checks or anything if the market doesn't go your way, then it's a perfectly valid thing to do.

That said, when I bought my car I just paid in cash because I'd rather not be in debt than gain the extra money. Given how well the stock market did last year, maybe that was a bad choice, though...
Quibbling about YouTube poo poo is kinda outside the purview of this thread. Can we get some more stories about people bad with money and less dicking around about eSports vs. conventional sports?

• Locked thread