Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Cerepol posted:

So I listened to 200-204, 232-235, and 400-411. Was wondering if there's any particularly good ones to hit up. Please note I don't have access to sub 200 for some reason. I think I remember them talking about fixing it at some point

1-237 is here http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=20249&allEpisodes=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Praise the load

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

412 up!

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
Holy poo poo the audio is bad

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Oh Jesus. I didn't even make it past 7:07pm.

Guys is this supposed to be a professional dance cast?

It sounds like this was recorded off a shotgun mic in the audience. Definitely not line out from the board.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

That's a huge bummer. Would have been nice to have a copy of the show I was at that was actually listenable. Wonder how it got hosed up so badly.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
They fired off four shows, three of which in a row, so I don't care. Hell, it's the first time in 412 episodes it's been bad, excluding you nerds who claim the levels were all off or whatever

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
One out of every ten black children in america are born with downs syndrome

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SeaborneClink posted:

Oh Jesus. I didn't even make it past 7:07pm.

Guys is this supposed to be a professional dance cast?

It sounds like this was recorded off a shotgun mic in the audience. Definitely not line out from the board.

I'm going to go ahead and blame the 9:30 Club. Seriously, I know it's the pride of DC and nobody's ever been to a bad show there and :jerkbag: but the staff was a bunch of rude poo poo-suckers; it's just easier to point the finger in that direction.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

JethroMcB posted:

I'm going to go ahead and blame the 9:30 Club. Seriously, I know it's the pride of DC and nobody's ever been to a bad show there and :jerkbag: but the staff was a bunch of rude poo poo-suckers; it's just easier to point the finger in that direction.

sadly, the evidence against 930 is mounting

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Once I put my headphones on and messed with the equalizer some, the quality was OK enough to listen to. Some pretty funny poo poo in it. Too bad they couldn't have made it sound better though.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I've listened to worse audio quality so I was fine with it, The show underneath that was good and worth listening to if you can stand to stomach it.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Once I put my headphones on and messed with the equalizer some, the quality was OK enough to listen to. Some pretty funny poo poo in it. Too bad they couldn't have made it sound better though.

I'm gonna have to try this. I thought y'all were just being nitpicky but once I listened to it it did something to my brain that was really painful.

What did everyone's favorite show end up being?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I'm just going to assume Jah lost the main audio and we got what was from the audience mic.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

It's better with bootleg sound quality, it makes it more legit.

Moose Milkie
Sep 6, 2007

:cthulhu::respek::ghost:
COME ON GET INVOLVED
THERE'S A MOOSETERY TO SOLVE
HANG AROUND WITH MOOSE MILKIE

ROVER HERE!!!!!
The only audio they had for this one is from the 2 mics they set up to get crowd reactions. At least I got to see this episode live and direct.

Trevor Weedheart
Jan 9, 2009

naruto headband rockin ice niggas
Does anyone know of an Android podcast app that has episodes 1-199? I'm going through backwards and so far I've had an app that got me 400-300 and the one I'm using now isn't loading any more after 200.

Todd Forklift
Dec 19, 2006

I cant find it on Weck's wiki, but does anyone remember the ep where Seth reads that story about the guy whose "car went into overdrive?" So good.

Your car did what? That's not a thing, sir

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."

Trevor Weedheart posted:

Does anyone know of an Android podcast app that has episodes 1-199? I'm going through backwards and so far I've had an app that got me 400-300 and the one I'm using now isn't loading any more after 200.

Podkicker has every single episode available

Juche Couture
Feb 3, 2007

Todd Forklift posted:

I cant find it on Weck's wiki, but does anyone remember the ep where Seth reads that story about the guy whose "car went into overdrive?" So good.

I listened to it recently - it's one in the early 100s, I think 102 or 103.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Todd Forklift posted:

It's in the 2008 compilation, if that helps at all.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Depths posted:

One out of every ten black children in america are born with downs syndrome

That's so sad

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

oatgan posted:

That's so sad

Every single time I hear it, it's never not loving hilarious

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Just because you lose your hearing doesn't mean you forget how to talk!!

Trevor Weedheart
Jan 9, 2009

naruto headband rockin ice niggas

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

Podkicker has every single episode available

It's not working either :( I downloaded it and I can still only scroll down to 203. I even got the paid version. gently caress.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I wonder if the boys are going to keep making studio episodes or take a couple weeks off since they just made a bunch of shows back to back

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."

Trevor Weedheart posted:

It's not working either :( I downloaded it and I can still only scroll down to 203. I even got the paid version. gently caress.

That's really weird. I've been working my way through their backlog and relistening to old episodes for the past few months and I'm in the 80s now. I tested it just now and was able to download #1 no problem.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Trevor Weedheart posted:

Podkicker is just a feed reader -- what episodes show up depends entirely on what rss feed it's checking.

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

That's really weird. I've been working my way through their backlog and relistening to old episodes for the past few months and I'm in the 80s now. I tested it just now and was able to download #1 no problem.

Can you look at what feed address that subscription uses?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

What's strange is that despite Podcast Alley having the old episodes the RSS link they provide just has the recent episodes.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

WoG posted:

Podkicker is just a feed reader -- what episodes show up depends entirely on what rss feed it's checking.

Can you look at what feed address that subscription uses?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast is what it shows, but if I click on that link it only goes to 203 on the webpage. I'm not sure if that would work now or not. Weird!

https://www.imgur.com/G4jYP2T

Even ones I hadn't downloaded before to this phone and listened to that are below 203 work. But I've been subscribed to this feed since well before the issue came up so I don't even know what the gently caress.

BIG CITY LAWYER fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 24, 2014

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
anyone want to meet me at a hookah bar, talk about anime, watch heroes and then kill ourselves?

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
What's the clip or ep where Seth's like "Hold on honey, I gotta check up on my girl Whitney Houston" when talking about her being most Googled or something. Also, does anyone know Jonathan's new number he gave out in an ep or two awhile ago?

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.
If it's not very common knowledge, I don't want to know. Do we know what Seth does for a living?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Sells weed.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

I think they talked about it on Marc Maron's podcast.

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.
Thanks for the tip! I didn't know they were on WTF.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

RustyTrombone posted:

What's the clip or ep where Seth's like "Hold on honey, I gotta check up on my girl Whitney Houston" when talking about her being most Googled or something. Also, does anyone know Jonathan's new number he gave out in an ep or two awhile ago?

WAsnt that Blackgoogle? Its one of the ones that are on the offical UYD Youtube.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

If it's not very common knowledge, I don't want to know. Do we know what Seth does for a living?

Door to door gynecologist

“Hey, I’m a special FBI homeland security mailman doctor, and I need to finger you and get a dollar for it without gloves or hand wash. Let me do it. Please? Thank you. Did it. Done. Late!”

Carlton Banks fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Mar 25, 2014

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I bathe my daughter's salmon in ranch dressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dalaamprince
Jul 16, 2008

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know they were on WTF.

Yup! I learned more about Seth's personal life in that one WTF episode than in 300 UYD's.