Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ilysespieces posted:

Except for that one where someone in custodial ran across the park in a Darth Vader costume for some kid in a wheelchair (or something like that, it's the same basic premise), because that's a thousand % bullshit.

Or that one Peter Pan who always helps the people with self-harm scars, even though it's not only unprofessional, but just rude and not cool to make a deal out of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Waffleman_ posted:

Or that one Peter Pan who always helps the people with self-harm scars, even though it's not only unprofessional, but just rude and not cool to make a deal out of that.

Best STDH Peter Pan is the one who supposedly peer pressured two grown-rear end adults into sliding down a giant bannister on a moving boat.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
That's not STDH, that's creepy sad obsessive boy who can't take a hint.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Who buys tickets, gives them both to someone else, and then expects to be asked to go? That is now how buying a ticket for someone plays out in real life.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
"In this case, I'm obviously the dick for pressuring you to go out with me for several years after you clearly showed you weren't interested, to the point you felt you had to lie and make a quick escape whenever I tried to corner you into romantic interaction you obviously didn't want."

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Everything up to the school disco is him just not taking a hint. The concert thing is baffling. How exactly is that supposed to have played out?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Decrepus posted:

Who buys tickets, gives them both to someone else, and then expects to be asked to go? That is now how buying a ticket for someone plays out in real life.

No no, she took them off him!!! Snatched them from his heartbroken, fap-exhausted hand :(

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
So yeah, my graduating senior year in High School, there was this whole thing about how all seniors had to come up with some prank. Now I was stumped, cause I'm not the type to do anything to drastic or illegal to leave a memorable mark on the memory of my peers, but nevertheless, I still wanted something for the school to remember me by.

So I managed to finally figure out a prank, it was perverted, but it worked.

When I was sitting on stage in my cap and gown, watching the principle hand out diplomas and shaking hands and hugging or whatnot, I stood up on my chair, (my principal was facing the audience, who the chairs was facing too) showed a rolled up newspaper, and stuffed it into my croth area. The rolled up newspaper was about a good 8 inches. All the adults and students saw me do the motion.

When it was my turn to get my diploma, I accepted it, shook hands, and suddenly violently hugged the principal. The audience laughed, but my principle pushed me away with his face all red, and I went back to my seat.

That was my final farewell to my school...and principal.

Bad Roy
Jan 29, 2008

Animals are like humans, always being dicks.
All the adults and students saw me do the motion.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Thats literally the lamest senior prank I've ever heard of

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012
Ok guys, one more since it was requested. I just don't want to keep posting synthetic stdh and be annoying.

This is a story with a lot of bugs/errors in it but I found it amusing nonetheless.

NotAlwaysRandom posted:

I own a [fast food chain].I am walking down the hall when a old white gentleman violently approaches me.The gentleman looks visibly angry.We are in a poor area so we often get regulars like this.

regular: Just give me a medium skinny latte

Me: "*looks at regular**blank stare* What are you talking about? I can't give you a medium skinny latte."

regular: "F*****! You B**** gay!"

Me: "F*** O** then"

regular: "Just give me a medium skinny latte you You better do what I say!"

deadpan I reply "What are you talking about? I can't give you a medium skinny latte.If you are going to continue to behave like that I must ask you to leave [fast food chain]."

regular: "Shut up lady"

Meanwhile a calm computer hacker was waiting in line.

deadpan the computer hacker says "Greetings gentleman. I am a computer hacker that frequents this establishment on many occasions. I have never in my many years seen this level of rudeness from a regular. Please do as the pizza deliverer says and vacate the premises promptly."

regular: "Excuse me? Maybe you can help give me a medium skinny latte. You W****."

The computer hacker looks at the customer

The regular looks sick and sprints away as fast as possible.

*without skipping a beat * Me: "I love you!"

Everybody clapped.I ended up dating the computer hacker. We discovered he is my cousin and have now hired him as the new pizza deliverer.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

corn in the bible posted:

I'm not the type to do anything to drastic or illegal to leave a memorable mark on the memory of my peers

But even so, I will shove something down my pants in front of all the students and my parents in order to make the principal think I have a stiffy.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

The stdh.txt thread is over there -->

Edit: It's me. I'm the :downs:. This was the stdh.txt thread.

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Mar 21, 2014

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

MonoAus posted:

Ok guys, one more since it was requested. I just don't want to keep posting synthetic stdh and be annoying.

This is a story with a lot of bugs/errors in it but I found it amusing nonetheless.

:lol:. Just :lol:.

These are good. Markov chains or something more sophisticated?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Weatherman posted:

The stdh.txt thread is over there -->

This is the stdh.txt thread :aaaaa:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

mierda_que_no_pasó.txt :haw:

Why are so many of these petty revenge fantasies about really improbable promotions at jobs where the storyteller clearly has no real experience?

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
I think corn in the bible's quoting minus quote tags.

http://www.storg.net/view/?0105

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Why are so many of these petty revenge fantasies about really improbable promotions at jobs where the storyteller clearly has no real experience?

I understood what the people were saying about me and I didn't react or acknowledge it for seven months...

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

7-11, a crackhead, and pajamas.

So it’s 2:45 am. I forgot to eat all day, and I’m in my apartment watching Seinfelds. I own every episode on DVD, and to try and bring myself out of my deep, dark depression, I have turned to relentlessly watching these episodes. But, it made me forget to eat. I haven’t eaten much in the last couple months, but I do get to where I can sense low blood sugar, and my body tells me, “Well, if you do want to stay alive, you better eat something.”

So here I go to 7-11, or as I like to refer to it “the fridge”. I don’t keep perishables in my house. So I buy almost everything I eat as needed. Now for 8 years in my apartment, I’ve never gone out of the house to go shopping in my pajama bottoms. Today was the day. I usually go in jeans, shorts, or sweats, but I don’t currently have sweats, it’s too cold for shorts, and when I found myself staring at my jeans for what must have been 4 or 5 straight minutes, I snapped out of it and decided, well poo poo, I’m going as is. So on went the baseball cap and the jacket and the Birkenstocks, and out I went.

On my way I almost yelled, “Why don’t you fuckin’ people just shut it!” to my neighbors whoa re partying inside the lesbian apartment. I’m all for people trying to have fun, but Jesus, it’s nearly 3 am on what for most would be a workday. Plus these bitches are singing out of tune and yelling incoherently. I guess I’m just a little mad because they really are lesbians, so the opportunity to go knock on the door and join the party full of drunk chicks is lost on me.

As I rounded the corner from my walk way to the main sidewalk, I looked to my left and approaching was a brunette wearing lightly colored pants. Very lightly colored. I sort of thought to myself they might be pajama bottoms, but she was too far away, and at three o’clock I wasn’t gonna stand there and wait for her. So I trip my rear end down the street and as I round the corner in front of 7-11, I spot this dude who looked like he was just finishing up wind sprints in the parking lot. He was the spitting image of my friend Kenny, and he was kinda babbling. He got to the door and I instinctively slowed my pace as to delay my own arrival at said door. Upon entering the convenience establishment, it’s just him and Akbar, or Mojumbi, or whatever the 7-11 dude’s name is. I wave to the attendant and proceed to fish about for my diet soda and sandwich and some sort of pastry treat. I can hear this guy talking. Is he talking to me? I don’t know. Just then the woman stalking me, I mean who was walking behind me 150 yards entered the store. She had on pajama bottoms. I don’t know if it was because she came in just then or because of other factors, but this is when I decided this guy was on crack or something. He became MUCH louder and started apologizing to the Gatorade.

I became slightly uneasy. He looked at me and started to apologize to ME. I couldn’t really understand him but he was trying to impart his apologies for his attitude and demeanor I believe. I mustered a half smile (I think), but all I could think about is if this guy starts some shenanigans, I’m not bolting. I’m gonna fuckin’ throw down. I’m gonna beat up, and if I have to, take out a crack fiend. But then he just started (for lack of a better term) making love to the Gatorade. No. Seriously. I mean he started caressing the bottles and making sounds I found familiar when I thought maybe that’s what I sound like when I jack off. I’m not sure I do. I probably don’t. I don’t. I’m quiet.

So I take my stuff to the counter and this girl was one of these people who gets a few items at a time and stacks them at the register and then proceeds to do more shopping. See I have this theory that if you’re in 7-11 buying more than you can carry in your hands, you’re hosed up in the head. I gotta meet this girl.

We met at the counter and I made the silent ‘go ahead’ gesture and she said, “Oh no, I’m not ready, but you go ahead.” Incidentally, exactly what my prom date said. Anyhoo… I asked, “Are you… Are you wearing pajama bottoms?”

“Why yes I am.”

I lifted my leg to show her I was too.

She smiled.

I might have, I don’t remember.

Then I looked up to complete my purchases and crackfucker was STANDING WITH THE 7-11 GUY! The 7-11 person looked very, very nervous and my only thought was that some or most of my blood may soon be on this linoleum floor here. I don’t know why, but I asked crackerfucker, “Oh, do you work here?” Dude tuned into Kramer. He just kinda did that blowing air out sound while grabbing his head in general disbelief. I was thrilled both at the coincidence that I was just home watching Seinfeld and this guy’s doing Kramer, and the fact that injury was most likely a little further away.

He walked away from the 7-11 guy and returned to mumbling and creating relationships with various and sundry foodstuffs.

Pajama girl came back over and just gave me that ‘We’re a team if poo poo happens right?’ look. I told her it was nice meeting her. She reciprocated adding that the next time we should meet in the street, we should shoot for MATCHING pajamas.

Never got her name. I’m kinda stupid that way. I always used to think that I never met girls, but now I’m starting to realize I meet a ton of girls, I’m just not an aggressor. I always assume girls hate me anyway. the last time Iknew a girl liked me, I was loving her. She gave me a perfect opening (and in the face of possible mortal danger) and all I did was leave. Now that I think about it, I can either ask the 7-11 guy next time if he knows who she is, or I can just go out on the street every night at 3 am in my pajama bottoms. Who knows.

Anyway, that’s the story of 7-11, a crackhead, and pajamas. Oh and a girl who might have wanted to talk to me and/or get to know me that I completely blew off because I’m so much the idiot.

All right. Back to Jerry and the gang...

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

MonoAus posted:

quote:

I am walking down the hall when a old white gentleman violently approaches me

Lost it right there, kept getting better.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

This was long and boring. There wasn't even a fight with a Nightwish soundtrack to make it all worthwhile.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
It's probably true, just because of how terribly pathetic it is. I mean, how lovely does your life have to be if Seinfeld cheers you up?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

SodomyGoat101 posted:

It's probably true, just because of how terribly pathetic it is. I mean, how lovely does your life have to be if Seinfeld cheers you up?

Don't be a Kramer shamer.

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

corn in the bible posted:

Pajama girl came back over and just gave me that ‘We’re a team if poo poo doesn't happens right?’ look.

And poo poo certainly didn't happen in that story.

What was the point? "Hey redditors/tropers i inadvertently get gurrls just from lifting my unemployed rear end off the couch and have never noticed it before."

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

no_shit_columbo posted:

What was the point? "Hey redditors/tropers i inadvertently get gurrls just from lifting my unemployed rear end off the couch and have never noticed it before."

with a dash of "ugh, lesbians! can't even gently caress em!" and "foreigners! can't they just have normal names like John or Craig?" :rolleyes:

Shorter Than Some
May 6, 2009

Why would he send three valentines cards in one year?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Shorter Than Some posted:

Why would he send three valentines cards in one year?

Send that m'lady a card. M'ladies love cards.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

no_shit_columbo posted:

Sorry, but the point was actually to tell STORG readers about his sexy pajamas, not redditors.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am losing my poo poo at this :golfclap:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

BrigadierSensible posted:

You made me do this. How could you.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

ah yes, the well-known "gaybonics" dialect

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008
I've seen a few mutations of that STDH, but this is the first time I've seen the princess described as Arab or "Arabic-looking".

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Imgur. And people weren't even calling it out this time, they actually believe it.

underage at the vape shop has a new favorite as of 14:24 on Mar 22, 2014

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The STDH is coming from inside the forums!

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

I walked with three 19 year old first year students on the way into town, two blondes and an asian. One of the blondes was a good head and shoulders taller than me and the asian girl was busty as hell.

We walked together for maybe ten minutes and they took turns making out with me, i was allowed to play with the boobs of the tall one. As i am working a night shift and have no one to tell im telling goons.

The tall blonde tasted like strawberries and i suspect ive hit the high point of my life. They let me take a photo of them with my iPhone.

That is all.

Lap-Lem
Oct 21, 2005
Lap-Lem the Village Tard

On what planet is a Princess flying commercial? Not to mention the implication is this 'Princess' is flying coach. It would make sense if it were just an entitled person saying "My daddy says I'm a princess, and I do what I want" or something. A real princess though? Makes no sense. I guess that's why she's an Arabian Princess, because Arabs are poor right? I mean what's their main export? Sand? It's not like there is anything valuable that everyone wants in 'generic Arabian lands'.

e - to be honest I know it's a joke, but the first time I heard it, a long time ago, our princess was a 'JAP' (Jewish American Princess) which was offensive enough. I guess one racist rear end joke can be transferred to another racist rear end joke with just the changing of a few key slurs.

Lap-Lem has a new favorite as of 15:52 on Mar 22, 2014

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Imgur. And people weren't even calling it out this time, they actually believe it.

The manager doesn't usually run over any time a drink is spilled in a bar either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

big mean giraffe posted:

The manager doesn't usually run over any time a drink is spilled in a bar either.

You mean drunk people knocking stuff over isn't unusual?

• Locked thread