Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
I was debating between this one and Monopuppy™

I'm pretty sure I made the right choice ascetically.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Speaking of gross mouths and adorable creatures, this one was linked next to "puppy dressup" and appears to be inspired by Louis Wain's latent schizophrenia.

also beedogs = bestdogs :colbert:

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

I'm visiting my family for Spring Break starting tomorrow, so have an early update as well!

with Charkie

Also I'm sorry.

Gearface
Feb 25, 2013
The game auto-placing those earmuffs (earphones?) onto the snail's head-region may be the most charming thing to ever come out of one of these sites. I like to imagine that all of these games have been outsourced to one really sad guy in a cubicle somewhere, and after all the casual misogyny and racism and poor decision-making of his superiors he finally reached his breaking point.

You teach us so much, snail-ears programmer. You teach us all.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

Gearface posted:

You teach us so much, snail-ears programmer. You teach us all.

I have to wonder if the programmer got an order from higher-up to make a snail game or if it was their own decision.

Also you couldn't make Obama shirtless so that game sucks :colbert:

Charkie
Jan 28, 2004

I AM THE WORLD'S
GREATEST DETECTIVE

Eggn0g posted:

I have to wonder if the programmer got an order from higher-up to make a snail game or if it was their own decision.

That game HAD to have been pitched, right? At some point in time there was a conversation where some guy said "Ok, new game idea: dress up a snail" and another guy said "ok."

Also, the game came out four months before Turbo, so I'm not even sure if it was trying to ride the snail hype train.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

The Ashton Kutcher one makes sense if you imagine you work at a mortuary. Also he has to be dead, but it kind of seems like the site is okay with that. I'm surprised they don't have dress-up for John Entwistle or Keith Moon, though.

TheBrigand
Aug 23, 2013

Video Games
I'm not saying we NEED a Gentileschi game to answer the DaVinci one, but if I was going to pick any painting it'd be this one

^Judith needs some sprucing up so she is hippin' and happinin' for this generation

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Heatwizard posted:

This is a really common sort of line to hear around this industry, apparently; I remember reading that Sleeping Dogs started out with a female assassin as the protagonist rather than a dude cop, but their producers stepped in and insisted they use a male protagonist because games with female protagonists don't sell. Because they don't sell, when a game actually does have a female protagonist producers are way, way less likely to actually spend any real money advertising it, which naturally ensures that it doesn't sell, and so the cycle is complete.

Can't have someone different. It's gotta be white euro-trash/Murrican male or bust!

I was gonna say with the puppy game it was finally THREAD OVER.

But Obama Burgers and Office Texting showed me that girl games are still alive and unwell.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Veloxyll posted:

Can't have someone different. It's gotta be white euro-trash/Murrican male or bust!

I was gonna say with the puppy game it was finally THREAD OVER.

But Obama Burgers and Office Texting showed me that girl games are still alive and unwell.

If you're considering dress up games then the range is ridiculous. One of the sites for KiSS (basically a dress-up game engine that was used instead of Flash in ye olde days and by some creators still) has over FOUR THOUSAND dress ups on it. Someone really, really, likes this genre.

chocolatekake
Jul 31, 2013

Cake? Chocolate.

I think the choice is obvious. I want to dress up the MORE GAMES animal.

Also, you can sort of dress Obama up like Mitt Romney.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
There's going to have to be something amazing to dethrone the puppy. Not even Cooking Bama really does it for me.

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Would you love if I was big as a whale, had a-
Oh wait. I still am.

Glazius posted:

There's going to have to be something amazing to dethrone the puppy. Not even Cooking Bama really does it for me.

Maybe this iOS thing that a coworker found a few days ago? It looks like it would go with those facial and pedicure games.

I'd give it a go but I don't have anything to run it on. It's a free download from here: http://appshopper.com/games/armpit-waxing-makeover-salon-beauty-spa-games-for-girls-and-boys

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Golden_Zucchini posted:

Maybe this iOS thing that a coworker found a few days ago? It looks like it would go with those facial and pedicure games.

I'd give it a go but I don't have anything to run it on. It's a free download from here: http://appshopper.com/games/armpit-waxing-makeover-salon-beauty-spa-games-for-girls-and-boys

AND EVERY LAST INCH OF ME'S COVERED IN HAIR!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Midnight Voyager posted:

AND EVERY LAST INCH OF ME'S COVERED IN HAIR!
Welp, I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the next week.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
That adorable puppy game is just missing the part where the dog bolts outside after the bath to roll around in the grass/dirt as hard as it can.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

That puppy looked so high, it probably thought it was rolling in poo poo as you were dressing it up.

Is Planet Horse a girl game?

quote:

When I first looked at it I thought oh well but when i Saw it again it looked even more fun.

I find the cover faces strangely terrifying.

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.

chocolatekake posted:

I think the choice is obvious. I want to dress up the MORE GAMES animal.
I don't know; that volume control snail looks like it could be dressed up to help cheer it up. It looks nervous retracted into its shell like that.

Jinxie Monroe
Apr 9, 2007

No really.
Thank you.
Thanks to Netflix thinking I am a literal child with its recommendations lately, I now know what the snail game was ripping off. Not sure if any snails are literally set on fire or get to wear sweet earmuffs in the movie though.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Devious Vacuum posted:

I'm visiting my family for Spring Break starting tomorrow, so have an early update as well!

with Charkie

Also I'm sorry.

What was that horrible... thing at the bottom at the 12 minute mark!? Oh, God! :gonk:

edit: while we're defacing the Mona Lisa, I (personally) really like the "Emona Lisa" pun.

azren fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Mar 21, 2014

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'
I don't think that puppy game can qualify as a "girl game", because I believe it's a game that all young children must play. It's an educational game that teaches them the valuable life lesson that puppies are adorable.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Jinxie Monroe posted:

Thanks to Netflix thinking I am a literal child with its recommendations lately, I now know what the snail game was ripping off. Not sure if any snails are literally set on fire or get to wear sweet earmuffs in the movie though.

Charkie posted:

Also, the game came out four months before Turbo, so I'm not even sure if it was trying to ride the snail hype train.

If I were to guess a source, I'd wager it was less "Turbo" and more "Spongebob has a pet snail, right? FUND IT."

xxlicious
Feb 19, 2013

Devious Vacuum posted:

I don't know all of these games, but I'm not entirely convinced Long Live the Queen is actually a Girl Game, because, for example, Princess Maker is regarded as a game for male pedophiles... and basically I want to draw a line between games that have girls as protagonists and "girl games." There's definitely a gray area in what is for little girls and what CLAIMS to be for little girls but is actually for adults.

I think there's a misconception going on here that a game with a female protagonist that isn't interchangeable with a male protagonist (e.g. Tomb Raider, Portal 2) is a "girl game." But that's not true, and we've seen over and over that it isn't true. There are loads of games with female protagonists that are still clearly games for the conventional gaming community, which is presumed to be (straight) men.

There are many things these games have in common with Girl Games, like sexualization of the female body and male gaze, but Girl Games are TEACHING girls to objectify themselves, whereas these other games, let's call them "Games WITH Girls," merely REFLECT objectification or other bad attitudes toward women. Going back to Long Live the Queen, we (the player) are meant to protect the princess, not identify with her.

Please examine each game that you want to play and really be sure that the player is intended to be a girl. Not "anybody," but specifically a girl. The people who made the game, while they were making the game, they were thinking about the player as a girl. That's the key here.

Even though Long Live the Queen has obvious Princess Maker influences, it is not Princess Maker. One major difference is that in Princess Maker, you are playing the princess's guardian (it's even possible to end up in a romantic relationship with her), whereas in LLtQ there is no such protective figure for you to identify with. Joslyn, her dad, is the most hands-off regent you can imagine. You pretty much control Elodie directly from beginning till end.

Besides, Hanako Games is an explicitly girls-oriented studio. Just look at how it describes LLtQ on its official page:

quote:

Being a Princess is not an easy job. Being a Queen is even harder. Especially when you're only fourteen years old, and the reason you've inherited the throne is that your royal mother has just met an untimely end.

Now power is up for grabs. You may be the official heir, but much of the country's nobility would love to steal the throne for themselves. Aggressive neighbors will take advantage of any weakness to enlarge their borders at your expense. And that's not even mentioning the magical dangers which are lying in wait...

Can you survive long enough to reach your coronation?

Note how it's in second person, and how the player is put in the place of being the princess, not someone who's protecting her.

The game warns that it's for players 13 years and up, so obviously it's not for very young girls, but this just seems to me like the studio going "hey girls can enjoy incredibly fatal and tedious spreadsheet simulations too okay".

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'
I bought and played that game in a drunken haze, it's not for girls. It's for men. Men who want to be prepubescent anime girls. Although to its credit, it doesn't have nudity. Or its does and I missed it because I wasn't looking for it because I'm not a gross Tucker.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

haplesscardsharp posted:

I bought and played that game in a drunken haze, it's not for girls. It's for men. Men who want to be prepubescent anime girls. Although to its credit, it doesn't have nudity. Or its does and I missed it because I wasn't looking for it because I'm not a gross Tucker.
I don't know about full-on nudity, but I think it had one of those creepy magical girl outfits that are barely any better. There was an LP of the game a little bit ago and I think whoever did it showed it off.

xxlicious
Feb 19, 2013
Yes, and girls obviously don't enjoy dressing up as magical girls or whatever. I wonder who all these dress-up games are targeted towards, then. ;)

It's just a bit of a shame that when the creator's entire goal is to make games for girls that aren't just about dressing up and looking pretty and chasing boys, but then said game is immediately pigeonholed as "for men", as if girls can't enjoy that kind of gameplay. Perhaps the problem isn't that "good girl games" aren't being made, but the fact that the mainstream gaming community don't acknowledge those games as girl games specifically.

But the point is moot anyway since there's an LP of it currently on-going, so probably not a good idea to LP it again here.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

xxlicious posted:

Yes, and girls obviously don't enjoy dressing up as magical girls or whatever. I wonder who all these dress-up games are targeted towards, then. ;)

It's just a bit of a shame that when the creator's entire goal is to make games for girls that aren't just about dressing up and looking pretty and chasing boys, but then said game is immediately pigeonholed as "for men", as if girls can't enjoy that kind of gameplay. Perhaps the problem isn't that "good girl games" aren't being made, but the fact that the mainstream gaming community don't acknowledge those games as girl games specifically.

But the point is moot anyway since there's an LP of it currently on-going, so probably not a good idea to LP it again here.
There's magical girl outfits for little girls and then there's magical girl outfits for creepy assholes. Whatever else the game was about, whatever target demographic it was supposed to appeal to, the magical girl outfit was firmly in the latter category.

The creator can say whatever she wants about her goals.

Edit: Wait, no, I think the problem was with the pose, not the outfit. Something about the advertisements?

Nihilarian fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 26, 2014

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

Edit: Wait, no, I think the problem was with the pose, not the outfit. Something about the advertisements?

I think it had to do with one of the death scenes where Elodie gets sacrificed to a sea monster. Each death comes with an adorable chibi image (there's a collection screen which shows the ones you found! Collect them all! (You will. Even if you don't want to)) which sharply contrasts the violent description of Elodie's demise. That particular one was this: http://imgur.com/A5OyQbp (spoilers obviously) so if you put it in a banner, you can see why people took umbrage with it.
The actual description is the most :smithicide: thing, I should note.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Mar 26, 2014

DairunCates
Jan 23, 2013

xxlicious posted:

I'm gonna agree on this one. I bought Long Live the Queen before it was even on steam for two reasons:
1. I have a Masters of Fine Arts in Game Design and Interactive Narrative, and I've been doing a bit of an independent study on both girl's games and games for kids in general after a huge binge on articles on the topic.
2. It seemed like a fairly unique and fun concept (comparison to Princess Maker aside).

(I went ahead and bolded the final point of this rant below for people that don't want to read all of this.)

For full disclosure, here is the magical girl outfit in question and the "inappropriate pose":

...and here is what it looks like in game:

Not exactly feminine empowerment, but I've seen worse in games and shows that haven't been accused of being pure fanservice bait. It's not entirely unfair to say that maybe this is a little over-sexualized for a kid's game, but it's hardly a THEME to the game, especially when you look at some of the other standard outfits:

They tend to run across a pretty big spectrum of things that would socially be considered girly to quite masculine, but they're mostly cut to a fairly non-sexualized taste. Even the ones that tend to show a little skin aren't exactly tailored to the male gaze per se...

Unless you think all those 8 year-old girls that are into ballerina outfits are doing it to attract men.

Point is, the outfits run an eclectic taste and wide gambit, but they do seem to be appealing primarily to little girls and not men. They're just covering their bases a little bit.

As for the actual content of the game, it's already been brought up that you're pretty obviously put in the shoes of the princess and not protecting her as an invisible avatar. The entire game is in second person, and you are very much intended to put yourself in Elodie's shoes. Elodie's also pretty much the prime regent of her kingdom too. Eventhough her father is still alive, it's often asserted that Elodie holds the higher rank and final decision in most matters of state. It's even interesting to point out that, unlike Disney, Long Live the Queen goes out of its way to point out you are the QUEEN and not a princess. It's subtle, but it comes with the connotation that your job is not to be pure, innocent, and sing songs about wanting more, but rather to RUN THE loving COUNTRY, and if you don't succeed, things WILL go poorly.

The content itself ranges from pretty average "Princessy" stuff like playing with your friends, to learning to dance, and training animals. The difference between this and other similar games, though, as pointed out in the advertising, is that it takes a very realistic and stark tonal shift at times. People are trying to assassinate Elodie, and it is ENTIRELY up to her to get skilled enough to live to her coronation. For 95% of the decisions in the game, no one is going to warn you to have a court food-taster taste those chocolates or dive in front of that arrow for you (the two exceptions I CAN think of involve your best friend getting bit by the snake that was attacking you and your dog eating the poison chocolates because he's a really dumb dog).

The one bit of content that you MIGHT consider a bit pandering to a male demographic is that half of Elodie's potential suitors for a king are adult men. Even this is handled not as a sexualized thing and more as a thing of realistic medieval politics. Elodie mostly protests having to pick suitors and you can even go on to be a single queen... You can also marry a boy younger than you or one of your Duchesses. Matter of fact, of the two male suitors I can remember, you marry one of them by accident because you didn't understand politics at the time and want to avoid a war, and the other you marry because he's a cunning politician and you want him as your king as a power-play (The exact line is "I intend to use you, and then dump you the second you're no longer useful to me").

It's also interesting to point out that female advisors play just as much of a role in the overall plot as your male advisors, if not more. So, I think there's really characters for both genders to latch onto here even if you're insistent on only relating to people of your sex.

So, honestly, I think the worst you can accuse Hanako games of is a potentially bad execution on some elements, but an overall good intention. I personally think they did a fantastic job, but I can see how there would be potential complaints and I think they're valid. Still, they clearly TRIED to tailor this game to young teenage girls that like darker fantasy stories, and I've frequently commented that if I had a 12 year-old niece, this is EXACTLY the game I would play with her. So, I think it's quite unfair to say the game is a "guy game" just because a large number of male game-players bought it. Just as female gamers can like "masculine things", guys can find themselves interested in "feminine things". There's no doubt in my mind that Long Live the Queen is a "girl game", and I think most people that gave it more than 15 minutes mostly agree with me based on some of the press and articles I've seen written on it.

Actually, as a final sidenote, I somewhat find it worrying that the immediate reaction to a male demographic finding interest in a game intended for a younger female audience is to assume they're pedophiles. I'm not saying that sometimes this isn't the case, but it's obvious that this is the IMMEDIATE reaction. It sends a message that it ISN'T okay for a guy to be interested in feminine things and further reinforces the idea of the feminine as inferior. It's pretty much the same idea that it's okay and even encouraged for girls to play with boy's toys if they want to, but if a boy wants to play with Barbies, he's either gay or something's wrong with him. Feminine traits are unique to women and something you should almost be ashamed of, but male traits are universal and widely regarded as "good".

I feel the problem is a bit of a self-prophetical cycle too. If you socially label a male demographic as enjoying little girl imagery as something entirely for pedophiles, you give the genre a black mark that most companies don't want to deal with. Since most companies won't touch the genre, they won't make better games in the genre, and the genre won't make a profit. Since it's not an established genre, the only way you'll be able to get a non-independent company to publish a game in the genre is by proving there's a demographic that will spend money that you CAN pander to. So, the only companies that WILL produce games with the imagery after a while are the companies TRYING to appeal to Loli culture... which makes the genre get worse and starts the cycle again. So, even when there ARE good games using this kind of imagery, people have to pretend they did it as a joke or it was a gift no matter how good or progressive or interesting the game might be.

After all, the ONLY explanation for a guy wanting to play as a 13 year-old female protagonist is he wants to have sex with her or he's some kind of "sick weirdo" that identifies as a woman because he's a pervert. That's definitely why I bought the game and enjoy it (In accordance with Poe's Law, I am required by internet etiquette to confirm that the last two sentences were sarcasm).

Sorry for the long rant. Hopefully, I made my point clear enough.

(Also, as for the LP thing. There's a lot of games with multiple LPs in the archive. I don't think there's a dibs rule per se, especially when showing off an obscure game and giving it public attention AND coming at it from a different angle than the other LPs.)

DairunCates fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Mar 26, 2014

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Long Live the Queen confirms what my education taught me: no one is ever in the mood to study Economics.

Heatwizard
Nov 6, 2009

I think mainly the issue with all the conclusions that this game's for men who want to jack off to underage animes is that title screen. First impressions are hard to change in the human brain, and this website especially is prone to kneejerk reactions; if some other image was used as the logo/splash screen (the castle background it uses for half its scenes, Elodie in plain clothes, pretty much anything other than that), it wouldn't have that initial momentum to fight.

DairunCates
Jan 23, 2013

Heatwizard posted:

I think mainly the issue with all the conclusions that this game's for men who want to jack off to underage animes is that title screen. First impressions are hard to change in the human brain, and this website especially is prone to kneejerk reactions; if some other image was used as the logo/splash screen (the castle background it uses for half its scenes, Elodie in plain clothes, pretty much anything other than that), it wouldn't have that initial momentum to fight.

In their defense, those wouldn't have been nearly as dramatic and eye-catching. So, I understand using the magical girl in an action pose to catch the eye. The length of the skirt and the pose is a just a bit unfortunate. I think it's not so much that they were trying to attract "that" demographic as there's so little reference imagery for GOOD female action poses. I actually still think most little girls wouldn't pick up on that connotation though. So, I don't think it's an ENTIRE failure in that sense.

That said, I think something similar to the ending coronation without text would've been a decent title page.

It's dynamic, it's colorful, and it appeals to the intended audience.

DairunCates fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Mar 26, 2014

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'

Despite this blatant reason not to hit start game, I did find it quite enjoyable, because it dealt with grief and emotions, had a decent amount of strategy, and had a lovable cast of jackasses.

DairunCates posted:

GOOD female action poses.

Unrelated to conversation, but relevant to girl games:

Who would ever Google search "girl games club baby"?

DairunCates
Jan 23, 2013

haplesscardsharp posted:

Despite this blatant reason not to hit start game, I did find it quite enjoyable, because it dealt with grief and emotions, had a decent amount of strategy, and had a lovable cast of jackasses.

Yeah. It doesn't bother that much, but I don't blame people for being put off by the title screen. It's pretty golden after that moment though. Not only does it have some pretty realistic and emotional characters, but how many games let you actually be an interesting and smart Machiavellian bastard that's actually cool, girl game OR otherwise?

There's so many cool and equally valid routes through the game. Want to be a beloved queen that inspires her people? Check. Want to be an iron-fisted general with a brilliant tactical mind? Check. Want to be a pretty, pretty magical girl and solve your problems with magic missiles? Check. Want to be Recette from Recettear? Oddly enough... Check. Want to train hawks to attack your foes and flay them alive like some kind of bad rear end version of Radagast!?

Okay... Not a check on that one. Dammit. Why'd Falconry have to be so useless?

It's still pretty interesting that, despite how ridiculously hard the game can be, how many different solutions there are to any given problem. That's the kind of subtle, nuanced, subliminal message I can get behind drilling into the heads of our younger generations.

quote:

...and that's why I said "so little" and not none. There are definitely some excellent artists arising in this new generation; which is why I'm all together optimistic despite the dismal state of the industry.

DairunCates fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Mar 26, 2014

Bato
Aug 16, 2013

haplesscardsharp posted:

Who would ever Google search "girl games club baby"?

Maybe there are girl games out there where you go clubbing as a baby.

You dress up the babies in all sorts of adorable little outfits, maybe dress up the baby as a little sailor's outfit.
And then you can print it out.
Frame it.
Place it in a room that is wall-to-wall full of printed out and framed results of hundreds of dress up games.

chocolatekake
Jul 31, 2013

Cake? Chocolate.

DairunCates posted:

Actually, as a final sidenote, I somewhat find it worrying that the immediate reaction to a male demographic finding interest in a game intended for a younger female audience is to assume they're pedophiles. I'm not saying that sometimes this isn't the case, but it's obvious that this is the IMMEDIATE reaction. It sends a message that it ISN'T okay for a guy to be interested in feminine things and further reinforces the idea of the feminine as inferior. It's pretty much the same idea that it's okay and even encouraged for girls to play with boy's toys if they want to, but if a boy wants to play with Barbies, he's either gay or something's wrong with him. Feminine traits are unique to women and something you should almost be ashamed of, but male traits are universal and widely regarded as "good".

After all, the ONLY explanation for a guy wanting to play as a 13 year-old female protagonist is he wants to have sex with her or he's some kind of "sick weirdo" that identifies as a woman because he's a pervert. That's definitely why I bought the game and enjoy it (In accordance with Poe's Law, I am required by internet etiquette to confirm that the last two sentences were sarcasm).

You said exactly what I wanted to say, a lot better than I could have worded it, so thanks!

It's frustrating that people outside the target demographic can't enjoy something without being viewed as a freak. And that kind of judgment seems largely relegated to sex, gender, and age demographics, as it's not considered as weird for a city person to enjoy country music. Granted you don't get the "sexualization" thing from that sort of disparity, but I don't see why it's automatically assumed in cases where it's a possibility but not an absolute. It's the same reason people think non-little girls only enjoy My Little Pony for sexual reasons.

Bato posted:

Maybe there are girl games out there where you go clubbing as a baby.

You dress up the babies in all sorts of adorable little outfits, maybe dress up the baby as a little sailor's outfit.
And then you can print it out.
Frame it.
Place it in a room that is wall-to-wall full of printed out and framed results of hundreds of dress up games.

I hope this is Devac's final update. Pictures of every wall in her house covered floor to ceiling in framed printouts of all the atrocities she's created in the videos.

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

I was going to write some words but then my computer decided to coredump and I THINK WE CAN ALL LEARN AN IMPORTANT LESSON FROM THAT.

No more talking about Long Live the Queen. Done. Conversation over.

I will have the next update tomorrow when I finish editing it! The next episode is the long-overdue return of LP Forums Darling Panzer Skank.

DairunCates
Jan 23, 2013

Devious Vacuum posted:

I was going to write some words but then my computer decided to coredump and I THINK WE CAN ALL LEARN AN IMPORTANT LESSON FROM THAT.

No more talking about Long Live the Queen. Done. Conversation over.

Not really sure what this is about, but, as technically the second to last person to talk about it, my apologies if I said something ridiculously offensive.

DairunCates fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Mar 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

:siren: UPDATE :siren:

with Panzer Skank

• Locked thread