Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"
The sad thing is, I felt that the game was taking a step towards being more balanced when they upped everyone's armour, indirectly nerfing beam rifles. But now, I don't know what they are thinking with those changes. I'd like to see bazookas nerfed, and melee made more powerful in it's place.

Gundams crying too much after losing 5 weeks in a row post-patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Free Triangle posted:

The sad thing is, I felt that the game was taking a step towards being more balanced when they upped everyone's armour, indirectly nerfing beam rifles. But now, I don't know what they are thinking with those changes. I'd like to see bazookas nerfed, and melee made more powerful in it's place.

Gundams crying too much after losing 5 weeks in a row post-patch.

Bazookas rule everything around me.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Bumping this cause I got a gouf custom on the first try today, thank you based gashacon.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
So there's an exploit that's been going around recently, there's going to be bans coming soon:

Make new guilds:

Check for Master ticket/DX challenges:

Complete them with your friends.

Loop for profit:

Yes, that guilty fed has 342 DX tickets, 102,600円 worth.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Holy poo poo, gently caress those guys. Also interest check, any chance we can have semi-organized "hey lets all show up saturday/sunday night to play gundams" or something?

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
We don't really have a schedule. Except maybe that Wednesday is in-house coop night if we can help it. I don't want to force anyone to get on at a certain day/time, but it would be nice to meet up and play semi-regularly.

Scored pretty well tonight, made top 700 for Top 7 high scores :toot:. A score that can't be beaten easily. Also, made a lot of GP from the cookie items.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Mar 16, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yeah no one's forcing anyone to do anything, I'm just saying: hey lets have a time where we generally get together if we don't run into eachother during the week and shoot robots.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
Announcement of price revision of Banakoin
31 23:59 March 2014
1 Banakoin (BC) = 1.05円

0:00 after April 1, 2014
1 Banakoin (BC) = 1.08円

yo? bandai srsly raising the price of the banakoins on freaking april the first?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
It's just a tax increase calm down.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zo posted:

It's just a tax increase calm down.

Bah!

Well luckily I'm not buying Banannanana coins. I got sugita already :3:.

I really feel disappointed with the game right now. I played last night got 8 just by ferrying containers. I was top 4 for a bit too till I died. The games are really hodgepodge for zeon right now.

My mix was a bunch of brass silver and gold vs a solid gold team of feddies. :negative: It looks like 99% of Zeon isn't happy with the changes towards federation bias once more.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Please add this to the op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRLnSE77r1Q

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
^
Done.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hey what do I need to do to complete this challenge?

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
It's a customize tutorial challenge. You haven't been upgrading your suit's traits. Try to max out a suit's trait.

You'll need duplicate blueprints of the suit you want to enhance:

Click the circled button:

Silver prints are 50 EXP each, gold are 100 EXP each.

Level 5 is the max

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I put one silver print into a Gold Zaku II F Heavy with rocket shooter 3 and it gave me the success for that challenge. Do you recognize the other 2 tutorial challenges at the top of that screenshot?

Also I've fallen in love with the gouf custom. Max lockon, near max RoF on the gattling Shield N, DII Type melee and Type F crackers. I've been kicking rear end with it. Gashacon is gonna eat up my GP while I try to get a gold print of it or the FS.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I just poured another mil into the Dom Tropen GP box. That makes about 2 mil spent total. I got about 20 red boxes out of the 300 tickets i spent.

99% of them were spray cans.
I got 1 zudah silver print (who gives a flying gently caress? Trash unit).

GJ bandai.

E:
2.5mil now. No additional prints.

That's right kids, 2.5 mil for 1 silver tropen and a silver zudah.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Mar 19, 2014

Orv
May 4, 2011
I poured about 1.5m into the Z'Gok E and got... 6 Z'Gok E rentals. :negative:

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

CisMaleTheSensitiv posted:

Top two challenges

Your two top remaining tutorial challenges are to create your own clan(Costs 5500GP to do this, reward is less than that, and you have to level it up to 2 I think) and to click that question mark icon at the top(Opens support form).

If you create/join another clan I think you will be locked out of swapping clans until the next war. Also, you won't have any clan challenges to do/get paid from. They've taken that measure because of the clan challenge reward abuse which violates the TOS.

And yes, GP Gashacon is evil. I wish they'd make it limited items like DX/EX Gashacon, so you can eventually get what you want rather than leaving it up to pure chance.

Hopefully we can get a coop in-house train going tonight.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Lineode VPN died during one of my games. I was on a killing spree and then the game seemed to stop when I was the only one moving. Then it wouldn't let me relogin. Softbank VPN on Mudfish is working though.

edit: Lineode seems to be back up.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Mar 20, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

hi do you require freedom friend? if so email me mandozerthegreat@goatse.cx I got you.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

hi do you require freedom friend? if so email me mandozerthegreat@goatse.cx I got you.

Thanks, someone else got me.

I rolled a bunch of gashapons and just kinda wanna delete the mails instead of digging each item out.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
You can just open all your mail if you click the checkbox in the the upper left.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hey you guys cool with meeting up saturday at like 8PM EST or w/e to play videogames? Get coop done for whoever needs it this week (myself included) and then just shoot robots.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Yeah, I'll try to be on around there to help out. They made coop harder: the AI is smarter, so the decoy trick doesn't work anymore.

If the group can't kill enemies fast enough, they will be overwhelmed easily. Still worth doing though.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Ok 2 Zaku I sniper gold prints assembled. I didn't get range extension but I got the extra damage for back/headshots on both of them. So I'm just gonna deal with it cause I need a change of pace. How should I upgrade? Thus far I'm doing 135mm F/Single Shot Beam Pistol N/Mines N
Should I change that loadout in any shape or form?

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Ok 2 Zaku I sniper gold prints assembled. I didn't get range extension but I got the extra damage for back/headshots on both of them. So I'm just gonna deal with it cause I need a change of pace. How should I upgrade? Thus far I'm doing 135mm F/Single Shot Beam Pistol N/Mines N
Should I change that loadout in any shape or form?

Mine type F is the Gundam slayer. Run extra bullets module to get more mines. Other than that you're golden (Well, ranged trait can give you an extra 150m...). Try to push range as much as you can on the 135mm.

Beam pistol is pretty crappy, I'd swap it out for the ammo box instead. You shouldn't be letting anyone get close to you. Stay out in the field longer with the ammmo box.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
taking a short break from MSGO for the time being while I whore out on heroes of the storm Alpha

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm back in town still need to do co-op. Any chance of getting this done tonight?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Free Triangle posted:

Mine type F is the Gundam slayer. Run extra bullets module to get more mines. Other than that you're golden (Well, ranged trait can give you an extra 150m...). Try to push range as much as you can on the 135mm.

Beam pistol is pretty crappy, I'd swap it out for the ammo box instead. You shouldn't be letting anyone get close to you. Stay out in the field longer with the ammmo box.

Beam Pistol is pretty crappy but it'll do until I can get a zaku 2 Sniper WITH A SHOTGUN. heh.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
We are UC 0080 now.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hell yeah! Did we win the war? Im still patching.

Serril
Dec 31, 2007

Mort Fun Time
What's that get us anyway? I didn't think anything exciting happened till 0083.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Serril posted:

What's that get us anyway? I didn't think anything exciting happened till 0083.

Not a clue haha. I don't think anything does happen till 0083...
I'm hoping a graphics update?

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Leaked suits in the trailer were Gundam Alex, Zaku II FZ Kai (Bernie's Zaku), Gelgoog Jaeger, and Kampfer.

0080 starts next war.

Also, I'd like to get an in-house for coop going tonight, I'll try to be on starting from 6:30PM PST.

Aracross
Mar 30, 2010
This sounds fun I will have to try it out sometime.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Missed your chance at a gold Dozle Zaku from last December? This week is giving you another shot, along with numerous other prizes (DX/Master tickets included).

Just play Massive VS games to work your way to the rewards.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Mar 27, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

What do I do with garage tickets? I have 5 of them.

Serril
Dec 31, 2007

Mort Fun Time
You can spend ten of them at once for a garage slot so keep saving away.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
I've gotten to the part where I get the Dozle rental how many more till I get the actual unit

oh isn't that lovely they extended the premium coupon's expiration date to 2015 march 31st

Zeirnaton fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zeirnaton posted:

I've gotten to the part where I get the Dozle rental how many more till I get the actual unit

oh isn't that lovely they extended the premium coupon's expiration date to 2015 march 31st

Not sure it should be inm the post Triangle linked. Showing hte numbers fore verything.

What do I do with garage tickets? I have 5 of them.

You need 10 total to buy a new space.

• Locked thread