Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Apparently there were still beta weekend keys available as of an hour ago, and they have been since Tuesday. In previous weeks they were gone in hours. I guess it's not just in my head that the game is reaching minimal hype already, more than 2 months before release.

As I play more, I realize it's very true what some of you have been saying about this game having little in the way of the quality of life stuff that modern MMOs have. I was just fighting towards some dominion research equipment that I was sent to destroy, and another player just moseyed right on in and hit F before I could. Just for the hell of it, I waited at that spot to see how long it would take to respawn, and it was about 3 minutes. LOTRO, a 7 year old game, has unique interactable items to prevent this. I recall Rift being another game that had this. I really don't see any excuse why a 2014 MMO is lacking so many quality of life things like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

killingtime posted:

So, I seem to be in the minority here, where I'm glad that they're adding non casual content. I'm a big proponent of the loot hierarchy that puts the 40man above the 20man above the dungeons and adventures. Some may argue that those that get the bigger/better gear have an advantage (hark the cries of *unfair*!), but they put in the work to get that. Some would argue that they simply don't have the time to play, or the constitution to churn through a 40man, and that's perfectly acceptable, just don't expect to get the best items or gear.

Now, I do believe that there should most definitely be a differentiation between PvE and PvP gear, which Carbine is attempting to do, so that one cannot dominate PvP by being raid geared, or that one cannot breeze through raiding by being pvp geared. Whether they pull this off remains to be seen.

Those that complain that they don't get to see some of the game content when they can only play casually, is like complaining that they don't drive a Bugatti Veyron because they're not rich. Life's pretty hard I guess :)

I used to be just like this in 2006.

Thank god I grew up.

kafziel
Nov 11, 2009

killingtime posted:

So, this is exactly it, if it's not for you, don't do it :) If you don't like "cat herding" or the people that like 40mans, then don't do the 40mans? But to say that Carbine shouldn't release 40man content because you don't like it, detracts from the fact that there are in fact people that do. And as long as Carbine sticks to their rule of thumb of rotating through levels of content per patch/release cycle, so as to spread out their content updates and not overly focus on any one type, then there should be no real downside. All this does is add diversity and allow for a wider adoption by more people and their play styles.

The downside is that story content and potentially interesting new bosses and mechanics are being locked behind that 40man wall, and even the prospect of herding 40 people into an effective raid is a nightmare. It's at a scale that makes it a fundamentally different animal from smaller groups, even smaller raid sizes. People who rightfully detest that kind of play shouldn't be barred from the content.

If there was a 5-man version of the raid, even if it didn't give the same gear, I doubt you'd be hearing any of these complaints. But as it stands, the content of the 40-man raid can only be experienced as a 40 man clusterfuck.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Grimby posted:

For me it's not so much the raiding itself, it's the people in the raid that keep me away. I can plan to spend half a night doing a raid, but when I'm told I have to adhere to some strict raiding schedule 3 nights a week in order to be included and there's a pecking order for raiding/gear so you can end up waiting around for 2 hours only to be told so and so showed up at the last minute so you lose your spot, oh you're not allowed to to have gear because it's your first run, etc..

The epenis competition people have who treat an MMO as their job just isn't for me.

This allways seemed rear end backwards to me. I loved raiding in WoW, but generally our method of choosing loot was a simple "Who would benefit most from this upgrade". This means that if someone was wearing almost a full purple set from the dungeon we were hitting and another person was just entering for the first time wearing blues and craftables the first timer got it.

kafziel posted:

The downside is that story content and potentially interesting new bosses and mechanics are being locked behind that 40man wall, and even the prospect of herding 40 people into an effective raid is a nightmare. It's at a scale that makes it a fundamentally different animal from smaller groups, even smaller raid sizes. People who rightfully detest that kind of play shouldn't be barred from the content.

If there was a 5-man version of the raid, even if it didn't give the same gear, I doubt you'd be hearing any of these complaints. But as it stands, the content of the 40-man raid can only be experienced as a 40 man clusterfuck.

I think 10 and 20 man raids should be the gold standard, and I'd generally lean towards 10 man raids myself. Of course I think it would be interesting if they actually did something with this dynamic; i.e. the raid would have to split into two 5 man groups and complete mini dungeons at the same time to unlock the next boss in the raid rather than just piling them into the same room everytime.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 21, 2014

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
I wish this thread was a 40-man raid so you nerds wouldn't be able to muster up the time to moan about it constantly.

On both sides.

Grimby
Sep 12, 2002

MuffinMan posted:

I wish this thread was a 40-man raid so you nerds wouldn't be able to muster up the time to moan about it constantly.

On both sides.

We'd only have 25 people ready to go and it would already be an hour past the posted start time.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

killingtime posted:

So, I seem to be in the minority here, where I'm glad that they're adding non casual content. I'm a big proponent of the loot hierarchy that puts the 40man above the 20man above the dungeons and adventures. Some may argue that those that get the bigger/better gear have an advantage (hark the cries of *unfair*!), but they put in the work to get that. Some would argue that they simply don't have the time to play, or the constitution to churn through a 40man, and that's perfectly acceptable, just don't expect to get the best items or gear.

Now, I do believe that there should most definitely be a differentiation between PvE and PvP gear, which Carbine is attempting to do, so that one cannot dominate PvP by being raid geared, or that one cannot breeze through raiding by being pvp geared. Whether they pull this off remains to be seen.

Those that complain that they don't get to see some of the game content when they can only play casually, is like complaining that they don't drive a Bugatti Veyron because they're not rich. Life's pretty hard I guess :)

:stare: wat?

Do you also believe poor people are poor simply be a use they don't work hard enough? Christ.

The biggest problem is that out of the gate there are so many things dividing the population as is and 40 man raiding will just exacerbate things further. Exclusive content for top tier players is all well and good, but you exclude people too much and they're going to get frustrated, quit, and then you're left with a half abandoned game and a cramps pool of players to choose from. Telling casual players to play something else is the dumbest thing because they will do just that and you'll be left wondering if tumbleweeds can tank...

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
I just tried this game for half an hour or so now (they just restarted the servers or something) and I chose scientist as my path. Are all scientist missions just lore stuff? Lore usually bores me, is there more to this path?

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

killingtime posted:

Life's pretty hard I guess :)

It sure is. But this isn't life, this is a video game. You should probably learn the distinction sooner rather than later. :v:

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

Sjonkel posted:

I just tried this game for half an hour or so now (they just restarted the servers or something) and I chose scientist as my path. Are all scientist missions just lore stuff? Lore usually bores me, is there more to this path?

Soldier - Beat Stuff up for Points.
Explorer - Caves, Mountains, Secret paths.
Scientist - Lore, Lore and Assistance to Explorer by opening secret paths and activating. dangerous technology (sometimes involves mobs).
Settler - Ruler of Buff Stations and Misc Decorations.

Cephid
Dec 28, 2012

killingtime posted:

So, this is exactly it, if it's not for you, don't do it :) If you don't like "cat herding" or the people that like 40mans, then don't do the 40mans? But to say that Carbine shouldn't release 40man content because you don't like it, detracts from the fact that there are in fact people that do. And as long as Carbine sticks to their rule of thumb of rotating through levels of content per patch/release cycle, so as to spread out their content updates and not overly focus on any one type, then there should be no real downside. All this does is add diversity and allow for a wider adoption by more people and their play styles.

Creating content exclusive only to the 40 man crowd is what is stupid. Creating content that can be allowed to be run by varying group sizes (see WoW) is the proper way to go. MaximumPoopSocker and my USD for W*'s software and sub is identical. That shouldn't have me locked away from seeing content because I am CasualDude and don't want to deal with all the MaximumPoopSockers.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
If ya'll didn't know, levels are capped at 17 for everyone who didn't have full closed beta access - even if you're way over 17. Can't earn any XP on characters after 17.99%.

I feel it's a bad idea to restrict it to smack in the middle of 14-23 Hellish Leveling Period, and it might well backfire on them.

Also, they rebooted the servers for some reason (I didn't see the reason) around 9am pacific this morning, and since then, limited action sets have been utterly hosed up (including amps).

Not much reason to level a lower character right now, and you can't level a 17+ character, so I'm just watching the LCS :shrug:

Noirex
May 30, 2006

killingtime posted:

I'm not trying to be snarky, but how old are you and do you have a full time job/family life? I just can't comprehend how any sane working adult in the year 2014 can still have this kind of mentality.

Anyway, I went from being really excited and genuinely interested in the game to reconsidering even pre-ordering. I love the art, the lovely environments and lore, but everything else is just an exercise in tedium and grindiness. I haven't seen such a rapid drop in a MMO's insane interest and hype after opening up more betas. It's pretty incredible to witness.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

MuffinMan posted:

On both sides.

Yeah, the people sperging out and getting mad about people actually liking the idea of 40 man raids are just as bad as any elitist.

I much prefer 20/25 man raiding personally, but at least in my guild's case, we definitely have 20 people better than me for progression, so 40 man raids will be my main ticket to consistently raiding 1-2 nights a week.

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Noirex posted:

I'm not trying to be snarky, but how old are you and do you have a full time job/family life? I just can't comprehend how any sane working adult in the year 2014 can still have this kind of mentality.

Anyway, I went from being really excited and genuinely interested in the game to reconsidering even pre-ordering. I love the art, the lovely environments and lore, but everything else is just an exercise in tedium and grindiness. I haven't seen such a rapid drop in a MMO's insane interest and hype after opening up more betas. It's pretty incredible to witness.

I haven't been at a point in my life where I had no obligations and could follow the raid schedule of some overweight dude that pisses into his empty Mountain Dew cans to avoid a bathroom trip since I was in my early 20s. I'm going on 30 now. I truly pity anyone that's over the age of 24 and still has the elitist raider mentality. All this talk and debate about 40 man raids is seriously giving me horrid flashbacks and decreasing the likelihood I'll buy the game. I was at must-buy levels of hype less than a month ago but now I'm heavily leaning towards just saving my money.

killingtime
May 21, 2004
Passionate kiss like spider web, lead to undoing of fly.

Noirex posted:

I am 34, I work an 8 to 5 job, try to get out and about on the town every week, but I am not married or have children (how I choose to live my lief). I may only play an hour or so of games a night during the week, but still like to put in some time on the weekends. If scheduled, I am more than willing to put in a raid night during the week if it can be done in US prime.

I have previously done the full 40 man vanilla wow grind fest, progressed through everything up to cataclysm (all tiers of raiding), didn't play pandaria. I certainly enjoy the 25mans and the 10mans. I don't even mind LFR. They all have their different play style. I have had great fun with 10 man groups (perhaps some of the most fun).

I don't even really mind large raids that can be scaled down to provide access to smaller raids with lower loot. But the problem with this comes in two forms. First, often encounters and area design is compromised to support this scaling, so that even the 10man versions get a good feel for the full thing, you simply cannot design the mechanics for a 40man raid to be supported by 10 or even 20. And second, the loot tables are often compromised to allow only slight min/max differences. Sure, both of these can be avoided, but then the outrage and claims of unfair/elitist come out. And you know what, I think 40 mans should be elite. That's what they were created for. It's the reward for those that want to put the time and effort.

I think what a lot of the outrage stems from, is that often the large scale raid content is central to the overarching story line. And I don't see why this is necessary. If you created a fun side encounter, that didn't progress the main story, I think people would be less worried about missing content. And elitist jerks can be elitist jerks w/out interfering with the experience of the game as a whole.

But since 40 mans were dropped by WoW, I've missed them. Yes, I understand that much of this is rose-tinted memories, and that they were truly a pain in the rear end time sink. But I still miss them. As it has been stated in this forum a few posts up, there is a fundamentally different approach and feel to 40mans, than can be experienced by 10 or even 20/25 man formats. The sheer number of people, roles, tasks and things to do is pretty darn neat.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Goddamn this game really is loving Space WoW. I get to the Northern Wilds and it's the loving Dranei starter zone and the dwarf starter zone combined.

killingtime
May 21, 2004
Passionate kiss like spider web, lead to undoing of fly.

ruffz posted:

I haven't been at a point in my life where I had no obligations and could follow the raid schedule of some overweight dude that pisses into his empty Mountain Dew cans to avoid a bathroom trip since I was in my early 20s. I'm going on 30 now. I truly pity anyone that's over the age of 24 and still has the elitist raider mentality. All this talk and debate about 40 man raids is seriously giving me horrid flashbacks and decreasing the likelihood I'll buy the game. I was at must-buy levels of hype less than a month ago but now I'm heavily leaning towards just saving my money.

Why? I have the ability and the financial stability to choose how I spend my free time. I enjoy gaming experiences that require multi-hour immersions. This can be equated to watching a movie or a couple of tv episodes. Why is hard core raiding limited to high school or college aged students? I'd actually argue this is very much backwards :) And actually, gaming with older folks means that many of gripes against 40mans go away, as they can generally make it on time to a scheduled event, are generally focused and ready to go, and are generally more congenial during the frustrations of progression. Being successful at a true 40 man raid is very rewarding. If you don't like the experience, then why are you doing it?

The only truly valid argument against 40 mans, is the worry about development time and resources. If it does truly cause contention and prevents timely updates to the rest of the game, then yes, that's a problem. As I said previously though, if Carbine can keep to their promise to cycle through content and not focus too much on individual play types/area/content/encounters, then I think we can all get what we want. But only time will reveal the true story.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

killingtime posted:

Why? I have the ability and the financial stability to choose how I spend my free time. I enjoy gaming experiences that require multi-hour immersions. This can be equated to watching a movie or a couple of tv episodes. Why is hard core raiding limited to high school or college aged students? I'd actually argue this is very much backwards :) And actually, gaming with older folks means that many of gripes against 40mans go away, as they can generally make it on time to a scheduled event, are generally focused and ready to go, and are generally more congenial during the frustrations of progression. Being successful at a true 40 man raid is very rewarding. If you don't like the experience, then why are you doing it?

The only truly valid argument against 40 mans, is the worry about development time and resources. If it does truly cause contention and prevents timely updates to the rest of the game, then yes, that's a problem. As I said previously though, if Carbine can keep to their promise to cycle through content and not focus too much on individual play types/area/content/encounters, then I think we can all get what we want. But only time will reveal the true story.

It's all well and good that you choose to do that and enjoy it. The problem that annoys others is more your entire attitude as such:

killingtime posted:

Rylek
Feb 13, 2009

Rage is the only freedom left me.

killingtime posted:

But since 40 mans were dropped by WoW, I've missed them. Yes, I understand that much of this is rose-tinted memories, and that they were truly a pain in the rear end time sink. But I still miss them. As it has been stated in this forum a few posts up, there is a fundamentally different approach and feel to 40mans, than can be experienced by 10 or even 20/25 man formats. The sheer number of people, roles, tasks and things to do is pretty darn neat.

quote:

P.S. In addition to being 'neat' they had best also give the best possible stuff in the game because I raid for the feeling the sheer number of people, roles, tasks and things to do brings and not the loot.

:rolleyes:

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Kill raiders.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

Kill mmo players.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

After reading some of the negative stuff coming from other beta players I kind of expected this game to be super underwhelming, but I'm actually really enjoying myself. The combat feels super smooth and really responsive, the animations look and feel great, the stylized aesthetic is really appealing, and the Path stuff at least seems cool at the moment, though as a Settler it could potentially become really mind-numbing. I do wish they'd fix the FPS issues though, that's a bummer.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Did anyone in the beta get to do raids? I'm curious about whether they DID manage to separate raiding from getting the conclusions to major storylines, since that was one of the original things they claimed to be doing. Are all the Eldan locked behind raids?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Mormon Star Wars posted:

Did anyone in the beta get to do raids? I'm curious about whether they DID manage to separate raiding from getting the conclusions to major storylines, since that was one of the original things they claimed to be doing. Are all the Eldan locked behind raids?

I did the first two bosses of GA, and there was a bit of self-contained story at the beginning, it wasn't anything major.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

ankle posted:

After reading some of the negative stuff coming from other beta players I kind of expected this game to be super underwhelming, but I'm actually really enjoying myself. The combat feels super smooth and really responsive, the animations look and feel great, the stylized aesthetic is really appealing, and the Path stuff at least seems cool at the moment, though as a Settler it could potentially become really mind-numbing. I do wish they'd fix the FPS issues though, that's a bummer.

This is a good post lets get more like these.

This is my first beta this weekend so I'm going to be interested in how engineer plays versus a warrior.

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
I'm also very interested in how the different classes Tank. In particular I'm wondering how Engineer pets hold up in end game (read level capped) content. I'll be trying to get all of them as high as possible this weekend to see how they feel and watching for comparisons elsewhere online.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Artillery bot is amazing, especially after the first major tier upgrade. If you're not tanking you want this.

Bruiser bot is good for levelling and 50 soloing until you get better gear.

Haven't played around with the healing/snare one yet.

BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011
So who can be in the weekend beta right now? Just people who pre-ordered or people who were also in the closed beta but have NOT pre-ordered?

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

BuhamutZeo posted:

So who can be in the weekend beta right now? Just people who pre-ordered or people who were also in the closed beta but have NOT pre-ordered?

and people who just went to https://www.facebook.com/logitechgaming?sk=app_214211995267353&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-532ce05135303 and liked the company and put in their info.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

BuhamutZeo posted:

bUm
Jan 11, 2011

Bauxite posted:

This plus the ttk before they changed it really broke my spirit about this game. I might still try it, but it won't be with a preorder unless something really drastic changes.
What sort of "drastic changes" if you acknowledge that they already fixed the TTK and now know about the flattened levelling?

Noirex posted:

I haven't seen such a rapid drop in a MMO's insane interest and hype after opening up more betas. It's pretty incredible to witness.
I see somebody missed the ESO thread.

ruffz posted:

I was at must-buy levels of hype less than a month ago but now I'm heavily leaning towards just saving my money.
I've more or less decided to save my money unless friends drag me in. I wasn't looking to get into a new MMO, but got into closed beta and saw generally positive things (this thread circa November/December) so I gave it a shot. All in all, I quite like Wildstar: the good times were among the best I've had (sans friends) since vanilla WoW (having played plenty of MMOs in the interim), but often they were interspersed by boring/monotonous stents. I really liked the combat and housing; didn't get too much into group content (PvE or PvP), but both seemed good from the little I did. Paths were a little more mixed: I loved Explorer since I like to wander to every minute corner and climb things anyway, I hated Settler because I have a bit of OCD about wanting to click all the glowies and they're f-ing everywhere... it bothered me to ignore them even when I knew I'd collected too many/fixed all of the lamp posts, and Soldier was a nice middle ground of indifferent head bashing. Didn't try Scientist, but more reading (non-voiced) in an MMO is the last thing I want; I already get bored reading quests most of the time.

In the end, the real nail in Wildstar's coffin for me is simply that I'm not really in an MMO mood currently (usually only get ancy for an MMO once every few years, SWTOR was the last; friends tried getting me into GW2, but I dropped it out of boredom).

I think it's shaping up to be pretty good at launch (albeit doing little to break free of the recycled MMO mold aside from combat) and would definitely recommend doing a trial weekend/open beta to try things for yourself, whether you're hyped (Dev-speak) or jaded (naysayers in the thread, most of whom seem most upset by performance/TTK [fixing/fixed] or the fact that it is, in fact, a traditional MMO and not a new paradigm shift in the genre). It's not the prophesied WoW-killer, but I'd argue it's objectively better than most MMOs of the last decade at release. If you're tired of the traditional MMO mold, it's probably dead on arrival for you. If you're looking for a new, good traditional MMO, I'd say you're in the right place.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm having some fun with this game. I can't call it my all time favorite thing but I like the style (I'm a stupid WoW nerd so my tastes are being pandered to), but the classes are interesting to me and I have some friends who are fun to gently caress around with. I honestly can't say I can be sure I'd be playing still if I hadn't preordered in what I can only assume was a drunken post payday impulse move, but so far it feels like I'm probably gonna, at least, get my money worth. There are disappointing parts, especially considering the hype train from days of yore, but I'm having fun with what there is.

My biggest complaint is for my Path I went Settler, and I think I vastly misunderstood what they do. I thought I'd get cool poo poo to do for my housing because I'm a horrible nerd who likes to play pretty dressup and home decor simulator. I think I shoulda gone Explorer, or maybe Scientist, they get cool little robo buddies at least.

Kit Nubbles
Nov 17, 2005

Keeper of the Beard
Has anyone figured out how to be in the same phase as a party member? I'd like to party with other people I'm playing in the beta with but we can't see each other when we group in the starting area.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

bUm posted:

What sort of "drastic changes" if you acknowledge that they already fixed the TTK and now know about the flattened levelling?

Mainly the quest design of stuffing it full of busywork. TSW showed me that you can have much more interesting quest design, and I think if you want to focus on the end game that can be great, but you shouldn't try to fill X quota hours for me to put in before I can play the part of the game you actually want me to play. If they reduced the number of quests by about half and doubled the XP of the quests that were actually neat to do, I'd be a lot happier about it.

It doesn't take nearly that long to learn how to play your class. Consider: I could learn how to use everything in ocarina of time in less actual hours than it takes to level a character up even through the new wow content with heirlooms. That means I: figured out what I can and can't block with my shield, learned that bosses have weak points and how to spot them, learned anywhere from 4-8 different songs for the ocarina, learned when and how I should use upwards of 20 different items, and even how to pick up on the hints of where I should go next. MMO devs only trust me with 10 skills and limited classes with basically 0 item use, because you don't need potions for leveling anymore, and you can reach max level without grouping at all. You can't even do raids and learn the basics of group compositions until you're max level anyway, and leveling doesn't require you to know your class's rotation half the time. If you have to learn a bunch of new stuff (as a new player) when you hit max level, why did we bother with the leveling process in the first place?

The only reason to pad out questing is to waste my time, and since they don't want to waste the development time making engaging and fun quests (like TSW did) they just add 40 bear rear end quests to make it take longer on my end.

Garbanian
Sep 18, 2011

GUUUUUURRRRLLLLL

Wet Fifty posted:

Again, if someone wants to buy my copy, only $48 for the regular edition.

Not sure if you have PMs, but I'll be sending you one.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

HagridOfTheLibrary posted:

Has anyone figured out how to be in the same phase as a party member? I'd like to party with other people I'm playing in the beta with but we can't see each other when we group in the starting area.

After you hit the tram you can see each other, I think? Or maybe the zone after that.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Bauxite posted:

Mainly the quest design of stuffing it full of busywork. TSW showed me that you can have much more interesting quest design

TSW did loving terrible, so I don't really fault the devs from not copying their example, the fact that Wildstar probably started development before TSW notwithstanding. Also there are quite a few quests/challenges that aren't bearass quests, so I don't know why you're harping on it so much.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Deki posted:

TSW did loving terrible, so I don't really fault the devs from not copying their example, the fact that Wildstar probably started development before TSW notwithstanding. Also there are quite a few quests/challenges that aren't bearass quests, so I don't know why you're harping on it so much.

Then there's nothing to talk about, and we'll just have to agree to disagree. :shobon: Someone asked me why, and I said why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephid
Dec 28, 2012

HagridOfTheLibrary posted:

If you right click on the member of the party there should be an option to join them or join the leader; it will transport you to their instance.

• Locked thread