Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Tunga posted:

I should really stop getting excited when Burnley go behind.

At least we finally won a game of football again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
If any of you expected Blackburn to actually play well and win a football match I don't know what's wrong with you.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Danny Ings is ripping poo poo up, can't wait for United or someone to buy him.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
I hope we give Leeds a right good bumming tonight

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I think we're going to bum Reading all over the place tonight

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
I think it's going to end 0-0 and both sets of fans can hug it out and pretend this season couldn't end any quicker

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
I can't wait for Derby to bring us back down to earth. People saying we might make the play-offs are starting to annoy me with their blatant optimism, there's no room for that at the Reebok!

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

ForeverBWFC posted:

I can't wait for Derby to bring us back down to earth. People saying we might make the play-offs are starting to annoy me with their blatant optimism, there's no room for that at the Reebok!

m8 derby lost to millwall i don't think you're preparing for a bumming

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Omfg that reading goal gently caress offffffffffffff

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Omfg that reading goal gently caress offffffffffffff

leeds still being poo poo

also, drenthe is getting games at reading?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

this is cataclysmically loving bad

e; okay, it just got a lot less bad

Pipski fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 11, 2014

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Comeback might be on lads

Great goal from rudy

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

billy sharp king of all our hearts

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Charlotte Hornets posted:

leeds still being poo poo

also, drenthe is getting games at reading?

Yeah he's started last couple of games, wasn't even on the bench for a while due to being a fat fucker though

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Chris Powell's been sacked by Charlton due to poor results + refusal to play the new fodder that was signed in the transfer window from the new owner's other clubs. Sad sad day for black managers in this country. How many are there left now? cba to call Sol tbh.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Charlotte Hornets posted:

Chris Powell's been sacked by Charlton due to poor results + refusal to play the new fodder that was signed in the transfer window from the new owner's other clubs. Sad sad day for black managers in this country. How many are there left now? cba to call Sol tbh.

Only Hughton remains I think, and he'll be out on his arse come summer

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

When you look at the remaining fixtures for the teams pushing for the final playoff spots I think Brighton have probably the easiest run in. I'd probably go with Brighton and Wigan of Notts.F and Reading. Everyone's fate is in their own hands though, it's not too late for QPR to keep loving things up and Derby have a bunch of tough games in March.

I think it's going to be one of those seasons where whoever sneaks 5th or 6th goes up.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

QPR have been seriously bad for ages now. We lost Charlie and Matty Philips in the space of like two games and no-one else seems to have a clue how to attack effectively.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We keep on scraping cheeky 1 nil wins despite playing poorly. I'd be surprised if we made it, it might come down to the last day when we play Forest at the County Ground. Wigan are on an unstoppable role, Reading and QPR stuttering we are not the convincing, difficult to call and that's what makes the Championship great :getin:

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

gently caress leicester

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Cellino was convicted of tax evasion in Italy this week, which obviously is a hit to his chances of passing the fit and proper test.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if he gets turned down, he's apparently pumped a lot of money into Leeds in the past couple of months, and there are rumors that if he doesn't take over the club they'll have to pay him back within 6 months at a sharp interest rate.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Leeds are gonna go bankrupt, get another 15 point spanking and relegated down to League 1 again aren't they.

:(

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Bozza posted:

Leeds are gonna go bankrupt, get another 15 point spanking and relegated down to League 1 again aren't they.

I hope so

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bozza posted:

:getin:

edit: has something actually happened today?

Pissflaps fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Mar 19, 2014

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

edit: has something actually happened today?

Ironically, Johnny Ball is holding a 'giant maths lesson' at ER today.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Local rag published a bizarre expose today about Reading's commonly known polite fans who are best known for being quite quiet at home, singing funny songs away and being family club of the year winners, saying we were savages and hooligans. In a moment of journalistic nightmare some moron also included a bit about Hillsborough being caused by hooliganism. As a result the club have printed an open letter and banned the paper from games.

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/open-letter-sir-john-madejski-200314-1433501.aspx

Even the photo is staged. What loving idiots.

*EDIT*

MadStad attendances last year 453,378: 1 Reading fan arrested. 8 arrested away, 1 Banning order issued. 0.0016% of Reading fans arrested.

Bacon of the Sea fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 20, 2014

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
When I saw the new reply I assumed it'd be about Roberts's retirement, reading hooligans would have been way down my list. The article doesn't seem to be on the website for some reason does it actually include the things the headline says it does?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
are leeds dead yet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I cant wait for Leeds's really really really late playoff push

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Birmingham lost at home.. again. Worst home record in the Championship and we're not even loving bottom.

Lee Clark needs to gently caress off

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
Goal of the century from Bobby Zamora

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Apparently a proper goalkeeping howler at the riverside.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It bobbled slightly as he went to kick it, complete airshot, Zamora runs around the goalie and walks it in.

And then Morrison smashes in a third, great finish. I wish we could sign him, absolutely quality, but I don't see any chance of West Ham letting him go.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
gently caress leeds

gently caress LEEDS

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Tunga posted:

And then Morrison smashes in a third, great finish. I wish we could sign him, absolutely quality, but I don't see any chance of West Ham letting him go.

He's been frozen out and will be forced out permanently in the summer unless Allardyce is fired.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress leeds

gently caress LEEDS

Stick it up yer flaps, flaps.

Typical Leeds last minute push for the playoffs...

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Leeds can gently caress right off.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I'm amazed Zamora had the legs for this tbh https://vine.co/v/MMrTVgDZJjZ

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Pissflaps posted: