Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

She is witch! burn (kill) her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!
The last time we ordered her death, it ended badly for us. Because she was alive. If she wasn't alive, then that wouldn't've happened.

Therefore, we must order her death. :pseudo:

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?

Hedera Helix posted:

The last time we ordered her death, it ended badly for us. Because she was alive. If she wasn't alive, then that wouldn't've happened.

Therefore, we must order her death. :pseudo:

I can see absolutely no holes in this logic.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Suffer not a witch to live. This time will be different!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Galick posted:

I can see absolutely no holes in this logic.

Because it is flawless.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

What are witches for? I'll tell you what! BURNING! :supaburn:

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

I guess I'll be the token vote for keeping Julianna alive. If two guards couldn't kill her before she killed us when she was alone and trapped in a cell, exactly how much luck do we expect our soldiers to have? Not to mention random civilians?

Dallbun
Apr 21, 2010

zonohedron posted:

I guess I'll be the token vote for keeping Julianna alive. If two guards couldn't kill her before she killed us when she was alone and trapped in a cell, exactly how much luck do we expect our soldiers to have? Not to mention random civilians?

A dangerous enemy of the people killing a few civilians will only unite the people behind our rule. Raise the Witch Threat Level to Severe (Red) - she must die!

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?

zonohedron posted:

That's because there were only two of them! Surely, if two were unable to defeat her, then we must send two thousand! :black101:

kick_the_penguin
Jul 8, 2012
In for a penny, in for a pound. If not having magic is going to screw us over, we might as well go the whole hog. Kill the witch

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Kill the witch! Antimagic princess stands firm!

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Murdering is the best course of action :black101:

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Burn the Witch! :flame:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Burn the witch! Send the most cunning of men after her.

Banemaster
Mar 31, 2010

zonohedron posted:

If they can capture her, they can kill her too.

Burn the witch etc.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Take her alive, because it looks like "Kill her" will reduce our army's strength due to Julianna-hunting duties, and we should maintain our strong military. It looks like the offer-a-reward option involves taking her alive.

Happy Blue fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Mar 22, 2014

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
This could go one of two ways: we try to kill her, but instead she massacres all our troops, or we don't and she finds a way to kill us. I guess I'll go with kill her.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Happy Blue posted:

Take her alive, because it looks like "Kill her" will reduce our army's strength due to Julianna-hunting duties, and we should maintain our strong military. It looks like the offer-a-reward option involves taking her alive.

The way I understood it, we're going to be committing troops to the search regardless. Taking her alive means we just put a reward out that entices the general population to join in the search as well.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.
Take her alive. Ordering her death will probably decrease our army strength, so it's best not to risk it.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Take her alive, because game seems to really hate you trying to kill her..

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

The way I understood it, we're going to be committing troops to the search regardless. Taking her alive means we just put a reward out that entices the general population to join in the search as well.

Yeah, we've already decided to devote resources to finding her. Now we're deciding if we want her dead, or brought back to us alive. Having the angry witch brought directly to us without being beheaded first is clearly a bad idea.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Purge the Heretic!

If we can't be magic, nobody will!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Gruckles posted:

Yeah, we've already decided to devote resources to finding her. Now we're deciding if we want her dead, or brought back to us alive. Having the angry witch brought directly to us without being beheaded first is clearly a bad idea.

Having her brought directly to us after being behead may be a bad idea too.

Let's go for beheaded, burned to ashes and scattered into running water.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Alive

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

gently caress her up!

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
poo poo, I haven't been up to speed but PURGE HER TAINTED SOUL :catholic:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
When we tried to murder her before, she killed us. Clearly, she is an evil and heartless monster who only desires death and nothing else. Her death will make the world a better place.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Dad said she killed our mom
And her title from her we took
So kill Juliana with a bomb
And scratch her name off our book

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Keep her alive, even though I am a big fan of burning witches.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
We didn't know to dodge the death ball last time, and I doubt we'll know to dodge it now. Take no chances, kill her!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Grab yer torches an' pitchforks men, we're going witch huntin'!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Voting is closed.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Dead or Alive

She has to die: 23

I want her alive: 6

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

(Some years ago, Julianna spent time with the Duke of Maree and the Duchess of Hellas. Maybe they would have some idea where she's gone.)

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Oh man this decision chain never ends.

Ask Marie and Hellas, surely nothing can go wrong there!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Ask her old buddies, surely they have no reason to lie to us.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Send some soldiers: Less talk more action!

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Ask Hellas

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Ask Marie and Hellas, because options opened by a successful skill check are always the smartest option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ask Marie and Hellas. The ones you have to pass a check for are usually best.

• Locked thread