Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nycticeius
Feb 25, 2008

This is the part when you try to stop me and I beat the hell out of you.
Perhaps a stupid question: when it comes to crafting, basically the only mod that I need is Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, right?

I used to run, in the old days, with a weird combo of the original Complete Crafting Overhaul, Legendary Smithing Upgrades, Weapon and Armor Fixes, Lost Art of the Blacksmith that strangely did not implode my savegame.

Besides any bugfixes to the crafting system, I'd just be mostly interested in being able to craft any/most items the vanilla game does not include, and being able to temper every weapon and armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

I've recently started a fresh mod install of Skyrim (again) and I'm getting some strange problems; when I kill an enemy, the corpse will often disappear instantly, or sometimes even reappear back on the spot with full health like nothing happened. Also, it seems some non-essential NPCs are flagged as essential (such as town guards). Before I start peeling back mods to figure out which one is responsible, do any of you know if there's a likely culprit?

It would be helpful to see a load order.

Nycticeius posted:

Perhaps a stupid question: when it comes to crafting, basically the only mod that I need is Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, right?

I used to run, in the old days, with a weird combo of the original Complete Crafting Overhaul, Legendary Smithing Upgrades, Weapon and Armor Fixes, Lost Art of the Blacksmith that strangely did not implode my savegame.

Besides any bugfixes to the crafting system, I'd just be mostly interested in being able to craft any/most items the vanilla game does not include, and being able to temper every weapon and armor.

CCOr is designed to work with "Clothing and Clutter Fixes" and "Weapon and Armor Fixes remade."

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Nycticeius posted:

CCO-R does all of what you want, alongside Weapons And Armor Fixes Remade and Clothing an Clutter Fixes. Just make sure you're using the kryptopyr versions for all of them.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Is there any mod that changes the Imperial Garrison troops back to normal Nord Guards? Finished the Civil War, and it's a bit annoying that half my cities are suddenly full of out of place guardtypes.

Also is there a mod that takes the Word Wall out of Snow Veil Sanctum? I assume I can get the Word Wall in the DB Sanctuary if I do the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood." quest, but would also like to get Disarm on my new character.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Rookersh posted:

Also is there a mod that takes the Word Wall out of Snow Veil Sanctum? I assume I can get the Word Wall in the DB Sanctuary if I do the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood." quest, but would also like to get Disarm on my new character.
This mod should move the word wall that are in quest-locked dungeons to areas where any character can reach them.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
I've never completed any of the civil war stuff. The Nords are crazy xenophobic and I don't want to support the Empire either because the Thalmor are assholes. Do either of the quest-lines result in actually doing something good for the people of Skyrim or at least let me take out the Thalmor presence?

As for a mod question. I have SkyUI, but I'm not getting the gold/weight tab in the inventory menu. I was having trouble installing it with Mod Organiser, so I used the Steam Workshop. Steam Workshop version of Uncle Sheogorath works fine when launching through MO and I believe SkuUI is mostly working because I can see more than 5 items at a time on my inventory screen.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Shyfted One posted:

I've never completed any of the civil war stuff. The Nords are crazy xenophobic and I don't want to support the Empire either because the Thalmor are assholes. Do either of the quest-lines result in actually doing something good for the people of Skyrim or at least let me take out the Thalmor presence?

As for a mod question. I have SkyUI, but I'm not getting the gold/weight tab in the inventory menu. I was having trouble installing it with Mod Organiser, so I used the Steam Workshop. Steam Workshop version of Uncle Sheogorath works fine when launching through MO and I believe SkuUI is mostly working because I can see more than 5 items at a time on my inventory screen.

The Empire quests end with Imperial troops getting stationed in all the Stormcloak holds, and you killing Ulfric. Personally all the new Jarls are much better people ( it's the Imperial lady in Dawnstar, the proCollege guy in Winterhold, Maven in Riften, and the guy trying to help the Dunmer/Argonians in Windhelm ), so I view it as a good thing. Outside of the few proUlfric NPCs, the majority of NPCs are pretty happy with Ulfric being gone, especially the NPCs of Windhelm.

Tulius outright says the Empire is planning for war on the Thalmor, and the business in Skyrim was just something they had to deal with before they could actually start it.

The Stormcloak quests end with you deposing some ok but not great Jarls in exchange for some of the worst NPCs in the game. Morthal gets a ruler who has no idea what's going on, Falkreath gets a paranoid madman who thinks his own people are out to get him, and Markarth becomes a hellscape ruled by the Silver-Bloods. Only Whiterun and Solitude get out alright, and even then Balgruuf is a much better Jarl then Grey-Mane. The majority of the NPCs in Solitude/Markarth/Whiterun are furious, and the people of Falkreath/Morthal are annoyed by their new Jarls. Dawnstar, Winterhold, and Riften NPCs still find Skald/Korir/Laila to be really lovely Jarls. The Windhelm Dunmer/Argonians basically give up on life now that Ulfric is High King.

There is no mention of ideas on how to deal with the Thalmor at all, outside of "we are Nords!"

On the positive side, the Thalmor guy in Markarth disappears, and the shrine to Talos in Solitude gets brought back.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Rookersh posted:

Personally all the new Jarls are much better people ( it's the Imperial lady in Dawnstar, the proCollege guy in Winterhold, Maven in Riften, and the guy trying to help the Dunmer/Argonians in Windhelm ), so I view it as a good thing.

I personally wouldn't consider Maven to be "much better" than Laila Law-Giver, if only because given how much the Black-Briars already control Riften there probably isn't much of a practical difference between the two.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Technogeek posted:

I personally wouldn't consider Maven to be "much better" than Laila Law-Giver, if only because given how much the Black-Briars already control Riften there probably isn't much of a practical difference between the two.

Well Laila is completely incapable of solving her cities corruption problems, even the ones that have nothing to do with Maven. Outside of all that, the cities economy has completely fallen apart, and it's gone from a powerful city to a slumtown under her "rule". Maven will still allow the Thieves Guild to exist, but she'd at least clean up the bandit/skooma problems nearby, and revitalize the economic aspect of the town.

It's not the best of the group, but I'd call it an improvement at least.

Also let's try to not derail this that much. I'm super proEmpire in Skyrim so this could go on for days, but this is the modding thread, not the discussion thread. I just gave a quick answer to how things end up if you finish the Civil War questline, without getting very indepth. I'd rather not argue further and mess up this thread.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Oops, this is why incremental testing is good:

Just the shortcut so far, but if all continues to go well I should hopefully have the beta wrapped up this afternoon. Soon my MCM will look like a Depression Era listing of Federal relief agencies.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The Mad Archivist posted:

Oops, this is why incremental testing is good:

Just the shortcut so far, but if all continues to go well I should hopefully have the beta wrapped up this afternoon. Soon my MCM will look like a Depression Era listing of Federal relief agencies.

Should probably just stick with FCO for the menu, just like EFF and ASIS.

Mantosh
Feb 13, 2012
A great thanks to all of you who have made this the fantastic thread it is!

Does anyone know if Thunderchild plays well with SPERG and if so, what order they should load in? I think both of them modify speech perks.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Mantosh posted:

A great thanks to all of you who have made this the fantastic thread it is!

Does anyone know if Thunderchild plays well with SPERG and if so, what order they should load in? I think both of them modify speech perks.

Thunderchild makes no edits to the Speech tree. They're compatible right out of the box.

Nycticeius
Feb 25, 2008

This is the part when you try to stop me and I beat the hell out of you.

Scyantific posted:

CCO-R does all of what you want, alongside Weapons And Armor Fixes Remade and Clothing an Clutter Fixes. Just make sure you're using the kryptopyr versions for all of them.

Agents are GO! posted:

CCOr is designed to work with "Clothing and Clutter Fixes" and "Weapon and Armor Fixes remade."

Thank you both! Into the breach again...

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Agents are GO! posted:

It would be helpful to see a load order.

Of course, here's a pastebin with my load order. It's been mostly sorted by BOSS, save seven mods which add weapons and songs that I did myself.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

That's a purty menu.

My last question would be, how should I hook this up into the game? The idea I had is that I would make a corresponding on/off global to each voicetype, and then a single float global for the frequency. I would hook each unique global into the base quest for each voicetype, and attach the frequency to a random chance variable inside a condition, and then have the MCM reset those globals depending on how it's configured - so if you uncheck Female Commander, the global switches to 0, making the dialog topics for Female Commander invalid, etc. etc. Is this a good way to do it or is there a better way?

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

The Mad Archivist posted:

My last question would be, how should I hook this up into the game? The idea I had is that I would make a corresponding on/off global to each voicetype, and then a single float global for the frequency. I would hook each unique global into the base quest for each voicetype, and attach the frequency to a random chance variable inside a condition, and then have the MCM reset those globals depending on how it's configured - so if you uncheck Female Commander, the global switches to 0, making the dialog topics for Female Commander invalid, etc. etc. Is this a good way to do it or is there a better way?

I'm not very familiar with how the dialogue stuff works but with general quest stuff globals are fine. You can also add the quests as properties to the MCM script and have the MCM directly adjust the variables as needed. Then you don't have tons of globals to keep track of. It'd probably let you condense your code a bit too. Something like
code:
script FCOvoiceQuestScript extends quest
bool property enabled auto ;reference this bool in the dialogue conditions
float property chance auto ;if you want per voice settings?

;anything else like maybe
string property voiceName auto
--
script mcmScript extends SKI_ConfigBase

FCOvoiceQuestScript property theVoiceQuest auto

; snip lots of stuff
OnSelectST()
;stuff
theVoiceQuest.enabled = !theVoiceQuest.enabled
endEvent
My papyrus is rusty but you should be able to use an array of FCOvoiceQuestScript so you don't have to have separate functions and whatnot per voice.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
What are some good vanilla non-dlc mods for adding to the available armours?

I already use Immersive Armours which is sweet (just wish the lists were organised a little nicer).

Speaking of organising, is there a mod that lets me sort out all the junk I've got strewn around the storage places in my home?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
LTSmash, just sent you a Steam friend invite to pick your brain a little more on this (I'm the one with the skull trumpet av).

As for disabling/enabling the quests through the MCM, I considered that but something about it just seems more ham-handed than using a global in a condition, like using the circuit breaker to turn the lights in the kitchen on and off, as opposed to installing a light switch. If using a global ends up being too complicated I may end up doing that, though.

I tested the frequency throttle and it is half-working: the MCM is not setting the global at all, even though it seems to be remembering the setting the slider is put at just fine. That said, setting the global through the console has the desired effect - I was able to tone down a crowded room of followers immediately to a trickle by setting it to 15%.

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Mar 23, 2014

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!
You can add more space for conditions for recipes in TESVEdit?! :psyduck:

How did it take me so long to notice this?!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Brainstormed with LtSmash and worked out a nice shortcut for getting the MCM Menu working, and after a quick test the config appears to be doing what it's supposed to! With that, I hereby inaugarate the FCO beta, grab it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_XfVIdUSm4XeUJHRjVVbmRycGM/edit?usp=sharing

In terms of load order it should be fine pretty much anywhere, but for best results I would load EFF/AFT/UFO after it if you are using them, as well as any of my follower mods which you have already (i.e. Anska/Heimskr/Nazeem). This is mainly due to some bits which are kicking around in there which affect hire/dismiss for the FemaleNord voicetype (i.e. Mjoll); I will probably end up stripping those parts out for release and make voicetype correction for Mjoll/Belrand/etc. a seperate module.

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Mar 24, 2014

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The chucklefuck that made Civil War Overhaul and Dragon Combat Overhaul removed his mods and now all you get when you try to download them is a link to a YouTube video that's teasing a super mod that combines all of his stuff.

Since I don't have an eternity to wait on this guy's mod that will never release, does anyone know if there's any mirrors up so I can actually use his stupid loving mods? Or better yet, is there anything better out there for making the Civil War and Dragons better? :v:

WastedJoker posted:

What are some good vanilla non-dlc mods for adding to the available armours?

I already use Immersive Armours which is sweet (just wish the lists were organised a little nicer).

Speaking of organising, is there a mod that lets me sort out all the junk I've got strewn around the storage places in my home?

For non-DLC required stuff I've been using
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mod...review%3D&pUp=1

and I think the Compilation set doesn't require any, not positive since he didn't do an amazing writeup.

The other two are hit or miss, but the Aesir armor really knocks it out of the park
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35094/

What the guy did was take a bunch of vanilla assets them threw them in a blender and turned an armor set in to a lego set. He even threw in its own dungeon so you're not picking the pieces off of random level 5 bandits. It's probably the best armor mod I've seen considering it's exactly how I imagine my fantasy over the top barbarians.

Other than those, I'm not sure if there's anything good. Most armor mods are just rips from other games or plate bikinis.

Blast of Confetti fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Mar 24, 2014

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Blast of Confetti posted:

The chucklefuck that made Civil War Overhaul and Dragon Combat Overhaul removed his mods and now all you get when you try to download them is a link to a YouTube video that's teasing a super mod that combines all of his stuff.

Since I don't have an eternity to wait on this guy's mod that will never release, does anyone know if there's any mirrors up so I can actually use his stupid loving mods? Or better yet, is there anything better out there for making the Civil War and Dragons better? :v:

Don't bother, they're awful.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I just cleaned the .esms for the first time, and I've run into some encounters that I don't recall getting before, like the Orc Dawnguard guy showing up in Riverwood to recruit me and an Afflicted refugee on the road between Riverwood and Whiterun telling me about his leader going crazy. Do these normally start showing up when you clean the masters, or did I just do something different to trigger these that I must not have done on prior runs/false starts?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Paracelsus posted:

I just cleaned the .esms for the first time, and I've run into some encounters that I don't recall getting before, like the Orc Dawnguard guy showing up in Riverwood to recruit me and an Afflicted refugee on the road between Riverwood and Whiterun telling me about his leader going crazy. Do these normally start showing up when you clean the masters, or did I just do something different to trigger these that I must not have done on prior runs/false starts?

All of thats normal - the Orc Dawnguard can show up anywhere once you hit level 8, when Dawnguard starts the vampire attacks, and the Afflicted guy is very, very random and your best chance of encountering him is by walking on the road.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Recently got back into this, but PC this time and with expansions (my previous experiences have only been Xbox/vanilla).

As soon as I hit level 8, a vampire attack wiped out Falkreach during the day, which seems weird for vampires. I've got When Vampires Attack, but it seems the guards at least stick around and fight and die. Is this supposed to happen, and if so is there a mod that makes them only attack at night? I'm cool with the attacks happening, but not if they're sparkly day-walking Twilight vampires. :sparkles:

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
That is rare. There is a condition which will check for the time, so they did at least spawn at night, but then for whatever reason didn't get around to actually attacking until a few hours later.

If it happens often, look into it more, but it probably won't.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

As soon as I hit level 8, a vampire attack wiped out Falkreach during the day, which seems weird for vampires. I've got When Vampires Attack, but it seems the guards at least stick around and fight and die. Is this supposed to happen, and if so is there a mod that makes them only attack at night? I'm cool with the attacks happening, but not if they're sparkly day-walking Twilight vampires. :sparkles:
The vampires should only spawn at night, but the game doesn't remove them during the day. So if you for example exit Dragonsreach at night, the vampires can spawn over at the gates. If you fast-travel away and return to Whiterun when it's day, the vampires will still be there.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm not sure what happened then. I cleared out Halldir's Cairn, went outside at night, waited until morning, THEN fast traveled to Falkreach at about 8AM. No vampires. I went inside the Jarl's longhouse to turn in a quest I finished earlier, accepted another quest from him, and as soon as I exited the longhouse a bunch of vampires were already shredding people.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Spent a good few hours kitting out Illia with loads of good enchanted gear.

Couple of hours later realised she was no longer wearing it and it has completely disappeared :(

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

WastedJoker posted:

Couple of hours later realised she was no longer wearing it and it has completely disappeared :(

She's a really really bugged follower apparantly. There are mods that supposedly fix her, but i have never used her as a follower myself.

Edit: Unrelated, might be interesting to keep an eye on this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/
Apparantly it can delete scripts from savegames and stuff, i don't currently have a broken save to test it with, but maybe it works?

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Mar 24, 2014

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Honestly I think you're better off with The Town Is Safe rather than When Vampires Attack, TTIS spawns vampires from the levelled list rather than master vampires all the time, much safer.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

Dongattack posted:

She's a really really bugged follower apparantly. There are mods that supposedly fix her, but i have never used her as a follower myself.

Edit: Unrelated, might be interesting to keep an eye on this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/
Apparantly it can delete scripts from savegames and stuff, i don't currently have a broken save to test it with, but maybe it works?

Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing any reports. I've been careful as gently caress and really don't have any broken or bloated mods, but it would be nice to be able to remove some mods. I'm cautiously optimistic about this thing.

Edit: Wasn't there someone on here that works on Beyond Skyrim? I love keeping up with huge mods like this but I'm always worried that nothing will come of them.

Alasyre fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 24, 2014

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Welp, guess my videocard isn't quite up to the High Resolution Packs (Radeon HD5770, 1 gig) - after dropping into total slideshow mode way too often, I reverted my modset back to pre-Immersive Patrols/Organized Bandits, reloaded the last save before I headed off to Ivarstadt, and *surprise* poo poo still stuttered.

Chopped the HR packs and Unofficial Patch, very minor stutter, mainly when autosaving. Re-enabled everything but HR, loaded a save just before Bandit's Cove (where there were a *bunch* of OBIS bandits, and where it got silly-slow), and no problems.

So, in celebration, I dropped in about 20 more assorted mods I'd been saving (mainly more weapons/armors, Apoc and Thunderchild, a few other things) and started trudging along the coastline north from Solitude. :v:

Still need to add Immersive Creatures and Realistic Animals, though. Also, does Complete Crafting Overhaul play nicely with SPERG?

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Whats the best option if I want to make playing as a werewolf a bit more viable? Theres a few overhauls on the nexus but I don't want to gently caress my game with a lovely/shoddy disaster mod.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Welp, guess my videocard isn't quite up to the High Resolution Packs (Radeon HD5770, 1 gig) - after dropping into total slideshow mode way too often, I reverted my modset back to pre-Immersive Patrols/Organized Bandits, reloaded the last save before I headed off to Ivarstadt, and *surprise* poo poo still stuttered.

Chopped the HR packs and Unofficial Patch, very minor stutter, mainly when autosaving. Re-enabled everything but HR, loaded a save just before Bandit's Cove (where there were a *bunch* of OBIS bandits, and where it got silly-slow), and no problems.

So, in celebration, I dropped in about 20 more assorted mods I'd been saving (mainly more weapons/armors, Apoc and Thunderchild, a few other things) and started trudging along the coastline north from Solitude. :v:

Still need to add Immersive Creatures and Realistic Animals, though. Also, does Complete Crafting Overhaul play nicely with SPERG?

I've been trying several different texture packs and I think what I really need is one that changes all the vanilla textures just for the sake of variety but aren't actually any bigger/are optimized. There's a clothing/armor/weapon retex and a creature retex by the same guy that claim to be optimized, but I haven't seen anything like that for outdoor landscape.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Is the best mod on the Nexus, and should be in the OP. :colbert:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

WastedJoker posted:

Hey guy, I hear your pain. One of my internal projects that I haven't spun onto the Nexus yet is a fix for Illia's NPC record that turns her into a stable follower. I'll take a look at it and get it spruced up into pre-publish form and put it up on Gdrive if you're still looking to make her a follower.

If not, I can still walk you through the steps of getting your stuff back: first, input
code:
prid 0004B22E
into the console. This will change your console's focus to Illia even though you can't see her. Next, input
code:
moveto player
. This will snatch her up from whatever shadowy nether-realm she's run off to, back to you. If she is still grouped with you, then you'll be able to get your stuff back and dismiss her cleanly. If she isn't in a group with you but still has your stuff, then use
code:
openactorcontainer 1
; this will allow you to get your stuff back without killing her.

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
So this mod sounds rather promising. Immersive NPC in the dark

This mod changes how NPCs see in the dark. Sounds like a great addition if you use a lighting mod like RLO or ELFX that can make dungeons, caves, and mines nice and dark. No longer will normal bandits be able to see perfectly into pitch dark areas while tracking you. They will have to use torches and lighting spells just like a player not using some night vision ability. Animals, Khajit, Undead, Vampires, and Followers will keep their night vision. Followers will be worked on in future updates as will NPC Assassins and Thieves (allowing those 2 to have night vision abilities according to the Brodual video on the page).

I haven't gotten around to testing quite yet, but there are concerns of script lag in areas with alot of actors. Will be interesting to see how it runs with ASIS spawns or the Populated series. This is still a WIP with more features and optimizations coming.

Metalocalypse fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Davoren posted:

Whats the best option if I want to make playing as a werewolf a bit more viable? Theres a few overhauls on the nexus but I don't want to gently caress my game with a lovely/shoddy disaster mod.

Dawnguard adds a werewolf perk tree so you'll want that before anything else.

Moonlight Tales shakes up werewolf gameplay but doesn't make them any stronger. Stuff like lunar transformations, transforming at will, etc.

Bloodmoon Rising overhauls the perk tree that Dawnguard added.

Werewolf Mastery gives you optional straight buffs to werewolf stats if this isn't enough. Also the ability to change howls or revert to normal at will.

Re: NPCs in the dark. I tried this but it just resulted in people going through pickup animation loops or holding invisible unlit torches. Not sure if that was just script lag on my end or an incompatibility or the mod being beta though.

• Locked thread