Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Film for sale poststravaganza!

120 film I have:

135 Film:

I forgot to take a picture of the Kodak elite chrome 200. It's very old and I'll chuck it in for whoever wants it. Also I found a loose fuji x-tra 400 not pictured.

more 135 and my box of 4x5

Now for prices. I'm a poor college student who is graduating in may and I need to eat until I find a job. I did some googling and tried to figure out what these were worth nowadays, these prices represent new cost from freestyle and B&H for film that's currently available, and ebay for some that are out of production. These prices are in USD.

Expired but frozen film isn't worth brand-new prices but it's not worth pennies either. I figure something like 65% of retail plus shipping is fair, but I don't know for sure, and and I want it to go to you goons who will actually use it. Everything is up for negotiation and there are no hard rules.

PM me or email me at my forums name at gmail and we will work it out.

*The things that are listed as "Partially" were unrefridgerated for the first year or two of the films life and then were tossed in the freezer for the rest of the time.

TL;DR: These prices are RETAIL/GUIDELINES and not rules, PM or email me what films you want and let's work it out together.

Google Wallet or Venmo preferred (no fees) but I also take Paypal.

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Rontalvos posted:

Film for sale poststravaganza!
TL;DR: These prices are RETAIL/GUIDELINES and not rules, PM or email me what films you want and let's work it out together.

PM Sent for
Ilford PanF 50 120 - 4 rolls
Ilford Pro 100 120 - 1 roll
Ilford Delta 3200 120 - 1 roll

Kodak Gold 200 135 - 1 box
Kodak Elite Chrome 200 135 - 1 roll
Fuji X-Tra 400 135 - 1 box

Pending shipping calculations.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

ExecuDork posted:

PM Sent for
Ilford PanF 50 120 - 4 rolls
Ilford Pro 100 120 - 1 roll
Ilford Delta 3200 120 - 1 roll

Kodak Gold 200 135 - 1 box
Kodak Elite Chrome 200 135 - 1 roll
Fuji X-Tra 400 135 - 1 box

Pending shipping calculations.

Replied to this with shipping info.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
/\/\/\ You sure about that? Nothing in my inbox yet.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

ExecuDork posted:

/\/\/\ You sure about that? Nothing in my inbox yet.

I don't know what happened, because I typed out a response with shipping quote and stuff, but apparently never sent it and closed the tab. Sorry! You definitely have a PM now, though.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Paypal sent: $56 USD for a total of 12 rolls of lovely lovely film.

Also, holy GRAP does the Canadian dollar suck at the moment: 0.86 is my exchange rate today. :canada: :sigh:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
I still have this 28mm f/2 and will take $220 shipped to the US

Next up we have this F3 HP aka the best goddamn manual focus Nikon ever made. Body works perfectly and is fair condition. I am now sweetening this deal by throwing in a 50mm E series and 10 or 12 rolls of 35mm film (however many are left in my fridge).$200 shipped to the US

I will take $400 shipped to the US for everything

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Selling the rest of my Fuji kit! Excuse the lovely photos, I am not good with camera.

Also I'm putting all prices in US dollars because gently caress dealing with exchange rates when comparing against US websites. Prices do not include shipping, but I'm happy to ship internationally. (I'm in Melbourne, Australia).

X-E1 w/18-55
XF35mm1.4
XF60mm2.4 Macro

X-E1 & XF18-55mmF2.8–4 R LM OIS

Asking $650 for the kit. That's the X-E1 body, 18-55 "kit" lens, all caps and box and miscellany. Basically like-new.

If you want to split them up, I'll take $350 for each. The 18-55 obviously doesn't come with a box so I'll have to get creative. You can still have the manual though if you need it.

XF35mm1.4

Asking $350. Includes lens hood & caps. For another $50 I'll throw in a stepping ring (52-58), Hoya polariser and no-name lens cap.

XF60mm2.4 R Macro

Asking $200. Again, lens hoods and caps included. Selling cheap because I bought cheap and it's been replaced in the Fuji mindshare by the stellar 56mm1.2. This is still a fantastic lens and it's light as hell, but it doesn't have the ~~bokeh~~

Let me know if you want to see more pics of anything. If you want to combine, take $50 off each additional item.

rohan fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Mar 23, 2014

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:

Baron Dirigible posted:

Selling the rest of my Fuji kit! Excuse the lovely photos, I am not good with camera.

Also I'm putting all prices in US dollars because gently caress dealing with exchange rates when comparing against US websites. Prices do not include shipping, but I'm happy to ship internationally. (I'm in Melbourne, Australia).

X-E1 w/18-55
XF35mm1.4
XF60mm2.4 Macro

Asking $650 for the kit. That's the X-E1 body, 18-55 "kit" lens, all caps and box and miscellany. Basically like-new.

If you want to split them up, I'll take $350 for each. The 18-55 obviously doesn't come with a box so I'll have to get creative. You can still have the manual though if you need it.

XF35mm1.4

Asking $350. Includes lens hood & caps. For another $50 I'll throw in a stepping ring (52-58), Hoya polariser and no-name lens cap.

XF60mm2.4 R Macro

Asking $200. Again, lens hoods and caps included. Selling cheap because I bought cheap and it's been replaced in the Fuji mindshare by the stellar 56mm1.2. This is still a fantastic lens and it's light as hell, but it doesn't have the ~~bokeh~~

Let me know if you want to see more pics of anything. If you want to combine, take $50 off each additional item.

pmd about 35mm1.4 and 60mm2.4

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

One Swell Foop posted:

Received my unnecessarily wide-angle Sigma lens from Haggins, thanks!

Glad to hear! Just got moved to Seattle and I'm just now catching up on the internet after 3 weeks on the road.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
Selling a 60D body, a EF 70-300mm IS USM and a 35mm EF f/1.4 manual focus:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3619018

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:

Baron Dirigible posted:

XF35mm1.4

XF60mm2.4 R Macro

Asking $200.

paypal sent for these.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Nondescript Van posted:

paypal sent for these.
PayPal received, items will be sent tomorrow.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I never use my 70-200 F4L at all, so I'm gonna go ahead and sell it:

http://imgur.com/RgJNFsK,MIXOwQt,kZT8L9Q
(Doesn't come w/ the lens gear)

$480 + Shipping

In perfect condition.

Now $475 shipped in the USA.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I am looking to buy a Canon strap.

Preferably without the model number on it (like the whole EOS 5D MARK III stuff).

I live in Canada.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Anyone have some secondhand darkroom equipment to sell? Darkbags, developing tanks, tongs, trays, easels, darklights, whatever. poo poo adds up when buying new so if anyone wants to unload a bunch of their excess equipment, let me know.

Special interest in dark bags, developing tanks, paper easels, and darklights.

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

Wild EEPROM posted:

I am looking to buy a Canon strap.

Preferably without the model number on it (like the whole EOS 5D MARK III stuff).

I live in Canada.

Do you hate your neck or something? Get a BlackRapid. Unless you have some odd reason for needing the official strap?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Seconding black rapid. The cost might put you off at first but it is easily worth the money.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I'm just thinking, since I don't like the strap I use now since it's too short, and the canon ones are 75mm longer, that it'd be alright. I like to carry my camera over one shoulder as well, not around the neck. I'm also not a big fan of across the chest, since I also have a messenger bag.

Of course I'm probably wrong about all of those things.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH

Seamonster posted:

Selling a 60D body, a EF 70-300mm IS USM and a 35mm EF f/1.4 manual focus:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3619018

Price on 60D lowered to $450 shipped

70-300mm: $300 shipped

35mm f/1.4: $300 shipped

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Wild EEPROM posted:

I'm just thinking, since I don't like the strap I use now since it's too short, and the canon ones are 75mm longer, that it'd be alright. I like to carry my camera over one shoulder as well, not around the neck. I'm also not a big fan of across the chest, since I also have a messenger bag.

Of course I'm probably wrong about all of those things.

You should really really look into the Domke Gripper, they have a few different widths depending on your preference, the quickreleases are awesome, the tails on the camera end of the quickrelease are also long enough that you can snap them together and have a halfway-workable handstrap.

Also they're cheap as hell.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Mr. Despair posted:

Ready to ship out.

This showed up as described.

However, despite the great amount of tape used, the cat seems to have escaped. :ohdear:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

nm posted:

However, despite the great amount of tape used, the cat seems to have escaped. :ohdear:

Permaban queued for item-not-as-described.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

SoundMonkey posted:

Permaban queued for item-not-as-described.

nm posted:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I got a few extra Elinchrom things from an ebay seller upgrading to Profoto, so get your wallets out, jerks. I'm flexible on pricing so let me know if I'm way off base here. I can be reached via PM or chaydenphoto (at) Gmail.

WTS: An Elinchrom Universal Receiver Speed set. Transmitter, Receiver, handsome carrying case, 2 sync cords, instructions and original box; get into the wireless game for the price of a new pocket wizard. The ebay guy could not figure out how to charge it properly so he assumed it was defective and threw it into my box. Plugged it in, pushed the reset button, works perfectly. Receiver has a non-replaceable lithium battery rated to 30 hours; transmitter takes a button battery. 40-bit encryption, in case you were worried about cyber-hackers setting off your flashes. As close to brand new as it gets, $100 shipped. In the picture it's firing an SB-27 via the sync cord, I also fired my dad's Vivitar 285 with it.

WTS: An RQ-to-EL head adapter that the guy threw into the ebay auction. I want to hold onto it in case I get any EL modifiers, but then I look at their pricing and just :negative: New In Box, asking $80 shipped.

WTS: Finally, I have a Minolta Color Meter 2. It's from the mid-80s but seems accurate. It reads ambient AND flash with the included attachment (in a handsome case!). Reads color temperature in K, as well as amber/blue and green/magenta filter corrections. Has a bunch of switches which I think are for custom adjustments based on film tests, I have no idea how to use those. I got this after a studio assistant course, turns out most lights are color balanced already, and serious photographers would have their own anyway. $400 shipped.

Feeler: Ranger Quadra A-Head. A stands for Action, it has a t-0.5 of 1/4600 for freezing motion, whatever that means. No defects, works perfectly, and has the LED modeling light. I'd like to get $400 shipped for it. Includes the 6.5' connection cable and instruction manual (not pictured). This would be my third RQ A head so it's more of an interest check, I'm not necessarily convinced I should sell it but I'm also pretty sure it would be on the bench 90% of the time.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Mar 25, 2014

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Baron Dirigible posted:

Now asking $550 for the kit, $300 each.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

SoundMonkey posted:

You should really really look into the Domke Gripper, they have a few different widths depending on your preference, the quickreleases are awesome, the tails on the camera end of the quickrelease are also long enough that you can snap them together and have a halfway-workable handstrap.

Also they're cheap as hell.

I haven't got a Domke yet (waffling between it and BlackRapid knockoff), but from the pictures and reviews they've got all the bells and whistles of the nice Canon strap (which I do have), but no big logo. Also the grippy material on the underside of Canon straps rubs off on your clothes, the Domke has a different sort of grippy rubber that shouldn't. Not a big deal on shirts, but my jacket has weird black marks on the right shoulder/collar that took me a while to figure out.

The Canon sales reps visited my school once and gave away straps, so I have a Canon EOS strap on my Nikon. My fellow Nikon shooters make fun of me :( but Nikon straps are pretty lovely.

Edit:

mclifford82 posted:

Do you hate your neck or something?
Nobody actually carries a camera around their neck unless they're a tourist or have three cameras. My working kit is camera on right shoulder, small bag with one or two extra lenses, speedlite, spare batteries, notepad and pens, etc. on left shoulder. My artsy kit is a messenger bag that the camera and everything else fits inside, on the right (strap on the left), no strap on camera.

On the plus side, that's like the secret handshake for professional photographers -- a soccer mom or doctor with more money than sense will have a DSLR hanging from her neck, if it's on her shouler she's probably at least taken a photo class.

Chillbro Baggins fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 25, 2014

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I can't spare this man - he fights.

Baron Dirigible posted:

Now asking $550 for the kit, $300 each.

PMed

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Soulex posted:

Seconding black rapid. The cost might put you off at first but it is easily worth the money.

I have a Black Rapid. It's pretty good but the carabiner sucks, especially the lock ring that always unthreads itself. I really like the C-SLR strap, it works the same way but it's more comfy and better designed:

http://www.customslr.com/products/glide-strap

Bubbacub fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 25, 2014

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Soulex posted:

I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one for a while now, but: do I need to swap out the sling attachment for my tripod's quick-release plate or does it let me keep both attached to the camera at the same time?

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Fifthing or whatever the Black Rapid strap. The seller threw one in with my D600 and at first I was a bit skeptical since it mounts to the tripod threads but I absolutely love it.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Phanatic posted:

I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one for a while now, but: do I need to swap out the sling attachment for my tripod's quick-release plate or does it let me keep both attached to the camera at the same time?

They make a tripod attachment (basically a low profile sling hook that can swing flat), but your tripod plate might have something similar already.

http://www.blackrapid.com/products/fastenr-t1

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

Phanatic posted:

Dunno if this works on other plates besides the Manfrotto quick release, but it works well with those anyway.

http://www.blackrapid.com/products/fastenr-t1

/shakes fist at Mr. Despair

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I sent money to Baron Dirigible for his X-E1 and 18-55 lens kit

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

I posted said item! BUT I should have done my due diligence and looked up whether I could send a battery out of the country. Had to remove that at the post office.

A COMPUTER GUY, how do you want to handle this? Happy to refund the cost of a new battery or get one delivered to your address at my expense.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

If you have an arca swiss mount on your tripod you can find custom plates for your camera that also have holes drilled in them that will take the black rapid screw. I bought my last 2 on eBay for like $30 each.

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

Baron Dirigible posted:

I posted said item! BUT I should have done my due diligence and looked up whether I could send a battery out of the country. Had to remove that at the post office.

A COMPUTER GUY, how do you want to handle this? Happy to refund the cost of a new battery or get one delivered to your address at my expense.

I'm ok with just refunding the cost of a new battery, and I'll pick one up myself.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
I have a CarrySpeed FS-Pro (http://www.prophotographygear.com/carry-speed-fspro-camera-sling-strap-w-foldable-mounting-plate-p-645.html) that is no longer being made I think since BlackRapid sued the poo poo out of them.

Comes with a fancy ballhead on threading ring system attached to an arca-swiss plate. It's a little heavier than your typical BR strap, but I like the plate so much it doesn't matter.

Also, if you have a BlackRapid you could use this as a plate attachment: http://fpgear.com/

edit: this is not the bags and straps thread :|

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Delivery McGee posted:

I haven't got a Domke yet (waffling between it and BlackRapid knockoff), but from the pictures and reviews they've got all the bells and whistles of the nice Canon strap (which I do have), but no big logo. Also the grippy material on the underside of Canon straps rubs off on your clothes, the Domke has a different sort of grippy rubber that shouldn't. Not a big deal on shirts, but my jacket has weird black marks on the right shoulder/collar that took me a while to figure out.

Yeah not even a tiny bit of that material has ever fallen off of mine. Nor does it look any different than the day I bought it, actually. poo poo even has little leather rings around the attachment points so the buckles don't gently caress up the finish on the corners of your camera. My only complaint, and this isn't really a complaint for a strap called "Gripper" is that I can't just sorta swivel myself around and grab my camera, I have to actually reach over and take it, because that rubber ain't moving a god drat inch from my shoulder if there's any weight on it.

The BlackRapid probably owns too but I've never owned one.

And yes Nikon straps are absolute loving trash, I can only assume they have some line of ~pro straps~ they're trying to get you to buy or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tropical
Aug 14, 2003
Ahh say whut?
Yeah the Domke Gripper looks pretty nice. I was looking at buying one before Christmas but never got around to it. Do I want a 1.5" for my 6D? I usually have my 35mm f/1.4 on the camera when I'm out.

• Locked thread