Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild Hogs
May 6, 2008
Seth is a caregiver at a medicinal cannabis dispensary

Edit: he also was once a USPS worker and got an interview to be in the LAPD after crying on a carousel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004

Todd Forklift posted:

I cant find it on Weck's wiki, but does anyone remember the ep where Seth reads that story about the guy whose "car went into overdrive?" So good.

Your car did what? That's not a thing, sir

Seth flipping over pedal error was the best. "Do you wipe your dick when you take a poo poo?"

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

insnpol posted:

Edit: he also was once a USPS worker and got an interview to be in the LAPD after crying on a carousel

This is The Best.

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
413 is up

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

50:15 – Seth has Jonathan read the highlighted section of a document that he hands him. It reads: “You have been scheduled for a police officer interview at the above address on 3/25/02 at 10:30 a.m.” Jah wants to know what they wanted to interview him about, but Seth says he didn’t go. He took preliminary testing – a written exam, video watching, interpersonal discussions, moral and ethical issues, IQ tests, etc. Once he passed the initial battery of tests, he was called by a sergeant from this department and they wanted to bring him downtown to discuss his going to the police academy. He declined at that point. On Friday, March 1 he went downtown before the marathon where he got a bag at this little convention and walked around grabbing free items. A guy at a cop booth asked him if he had what it takes, called Seth over and took it to him with the LAPD pitch. They signed him up and got him in there – it was a month before he got sober, so things were a little hairball. On his way down there he bought a ticket at a street carnival and bought a ticket and was on a merry-go-round, bawling by himself crying with Filipino, Guatamalan and Mexican families.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

:sigh: the wiki was so dope.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
UYD: bawling by yourself, crying with Filipino, Guatamalan and Mexican families

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

flesh dance posted:

:sigh: the wiki was so dope.

It's still there, just not accessible through the front page. I wish it was an actual wiki, since not anyone can edit it and the episode summaries are only up to 363 (UYD: gently caress Havasu.)

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

40:42 – The National Institute of Health have given $400,000 in taxpayer money in the form of a grant to the New York Psychiatric Institute, who are to conduct a 2-year study in which researchers will pose as homosexuals and cruise six popular gay bars in Buenos Aires, Argentina, to find out why gay men engage in risky sexual behavior while drunk.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

erezaka posted:

40:42 – The National Institute of Health have given $400,000 in taxpayer money in the form of a grant to the New York Psychiatric Institute, who are to conduct a 2-year study in which researchers will pose as homosexuals and cruise six popular gay bars in Buenos Aires, Argentina, to find out why gay men engage in risky sexual behavior while drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxC4-wkBcpc

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

21:38 – Jah wants to know if Seth got any calls. Seth confirms he received many calls. One nice Southern girl claims a guy she was with had the tiniest dick ever, and he would call at midnight and ask her to come over. The protocol was that she would give him a BJ, and during oral sex he would get very masculine and be like, “Yeah. Gag on it.” … Another female African American claims she had only had sex with black guys up until this point. This was the first time she was having sex with a white guy. It was also the first time this white guy had had sex with a black girl. Her skin color was of upmost importance to him. At different intervals, while hovering over her, he would repeat, “I can’t believe I’m loving a black girl.” She says the intercourse was good, but also during the session he managed to mention “Beyonce” and “Zoe Saldana.” Afterward she thought, “I hope I never have sex again.”
--

My wife rarely listens to the show, but I was playing this episode in the car the other day, and she had to pull the car over. She was laughing so hard she got dizzy.

Wild Hogs
May 6, 2008
"The most I would have given them is like fifty bucks and a plane ticket.... Daddy's a scientist"

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

My wife rarely listens to the show, but I was playing this episode in the car the other day, and she had to pull the car over. She was laughing so hard she got dizzy.

I always felt like "Crazy Things Dudes Say Whilst Boning Down" never got enough play. They only do it, what, once or twice? They should bring it back.

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man
Jah hanging out with Stanhope blew my simple mind.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference

Elijah Snow posted:

Jah hanging out with Stanhope blew my simple mind.

I was kinda disappointed that the point of that story was drones and not some awesome anecdote about Stanhope's compound/lifestyle/eccentricities.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp
I thought it was hilarious that Jah said The Lavender Pit was the biggest open mine pit on earth. It's 300 acres big, and the open mine pit from my hometown is 1.5 miles x 3.5 miles (2,400 acres).

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

roach cum puddle posted:

I thought it was hilarious that Jah said The Lavender Pit was the biggest open mine pit on earth. It's 300 acres big, and the open mine pit from my hometown is 1.5 miles x 3.5 miles (2,400 acres).

Big, open pits to the front of the line. Mine what your wife/gf can't/won't

Holla back for a dope mine

Sammich
Sep 30, 2012

I mean, what else am I gonna do? I sit up here and I read the labels. Light goes on... Light goes off... That's pretty much my day.
I tried to be a good lurker but it's not panning out. Is there anywhere with a compilation of the music Jah picks for the intros/outros? I seem to remember there being an absolutely badass groveshark playlist of all of em to date, but I think it evaporated? Is that how playlists work?

edit: Yall are chillrz. Thanks!

Sammich fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Mar 28, 2014

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

Sammich posted:

I tried to be a good lurker but it's not panning out. Is there anywhere with a compilation of the music Jah picks for the intros/outros? I seem to remember there being an absolutely badass groveshark playlist of all of em to date, but I think it evaporated? Is that how playlists work?

I don't use it anymore but I think someone has an incomplete playlist on Spotify

dalaamprince
Jul 16, 2008

SaxMaverick posted:

I don't use it anymore but I think someone has an incomplete playlist on Spotify

This one? http://open.spotify.com/user/rob_bot/playlist/6uwhf3nIAXpZwVEiRy7ODZ

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

This playlist is also the best indicator of when a new episode is released. I swear I get the Spotify "Tracks have been added to the playlist" email about 15 minutes after any new episode goes up.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

Here's the UYD playlist that I follow: http://open.spotify.com/user/fallom/playlist/3aeDL2ukrzl7eDFN7z8o5l

It has around 100 tracks that the other one doesn't have. I added a bunch of songs to it half a year ago, but I stopped using spotify for a few months and haven't updated it since then. It was originally put together by someone in this thread, but I can't remember their username right now.

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man

bigperm posted:

I was kinda disappointed that the point of that story was drones and not some awesome anecdote about Stanhope's compound/lifestyle/eccentricities.

I was kinda glad none of that happened, Stanhope can handle his own stories and we've heard them all anyway. It was still interesting.

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

Strafe those atheistic degenerates. Color them green with lots of holes.
:siren: Download UYD 1-400 from the Monster Web! :siren:

FYI, I have uploaded a torrent containing UYD episodes 1-400. Just because. Seeding forever.

EDIT: Added direct link for lazy people.

Crescendo fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Mar 30, 2014

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Just found out my next door neighbor used to have a popular talk radio show in New Orleans, co-hosted by his close friend Johnathan Laroquette Sr. :stare:

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Crescendo posted:

:siren: Download UYD 1-400 from the Monster Web! :siren:

FYI, I have uploaded a torrent containing UYD episodes 1-400. Just because. Seeding forever.

EDIT: Added direct link for lazy people.

You're not seeding very well. I'm trying to build things up here. :mad:

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

:(

I upload at 100 KB/s max, sorry.

I've been seeding for 6 days straight and have done 24 GB so far (the torrent itself is only 20 GB). There are no problems with my connectivity, people are just taking what they want or their clients are being sneaky.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

I've been catching up, and I guess 2009 was a pretty crazy year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUjJDLkRIQ

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Crescendo posted:

:(

I upload at 100 KB/s max, sorry.

I've been seeding for 6 days straight and have done 24 GB so far (the torrent itself is only 20 GB). There are no problems with my connectivity, people are just taking what they want or their clients are being sneaky.

No worries, I'm just trying to get it onto a seed box.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

sum posted:

I've been catching up, and I guess 2009 was a pretty crazy year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUjJDLkRIQ

"Kung Fu Panda. Good movie."

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
skype it to my seed box

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

There are a couple of other seeders now, so it's a good time to jump in.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Meat should be jerked.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

414 up! http://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
No intro track? poo poo man, that hasn't happened since like the first few eps I think.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Was not prepared for that lack of intro music.

Edit: Haha, simultaneous posts

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
So uh... Seth's done meth :catstare:

:catdrugs: not even once.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
"Don't take a whole week"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SeaborneClink posted:

So uh... Seth's done meth :catstare:

:catdrugs: not even once.

This is not news. He's copped to doing it before, in further detail and naming names (But not the lady in their party that night, because she's a mother now and he's not going to sell her out,) and talking about the morning after.

The takeaway is: It works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Holy poo poo I was crying laughing at this hippie festival

I'M EDDIE