Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

grack posted:

This picture shows some rather interesting personality and the composition is good. However, the focus and the noise really mess with it, the noise really makes the background distracting. What ISO was this taken at?

Well, it turns out I was wrong. ISO was only 500...all the grain was coming from a VSCO preset that I started as a post-processing base. Toned the grain down, reduced the sharpness a bit and the image looks much better (although the focus is still obviously way off):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib

polyfractal posted:

Well, it turns out I was wrong. ISO was only 500...all the grain was coming from a VSCO preset that I started as a post-processing base. Toned the grain down, reduced the sharpness a bit and the image looks much better (although the focus is still obviously way off):

I really enjoy the colors and tonality of this shot. The symmetry of the lizard's head and the twig on opposite sides of the branch is very cool.

Here I have several shots of co-workers. For the first one, you can see the glow of the streetlight outside through the window; the spot light is caused by the modelling light on my White Lightning through a gridded beauty dish. I really, really wanted to use the strobe on it but doing so, and metering for it, completely drowned out that through-window light (even on the lowest power setting). That meant that I had to use ambient light and the modelling light, cranking the iso up to 3200 and the shutter speed down. You can see the impact of this in the motion of the model's hand. It's also grainy as all get-out.

On the second shot, I moved around and used the strobe — I don't like the composition as much, but it's much sharper and cleaner.

The last one is a triptych. I had asked the model to roll up his sleeves before he started. He did so mugging about outrageously enough that by the time he was finished, I was done with him.

Party's Over 1 by thetzar, on Flickr

Party's Over 2 by thetzar, on Flickr

Untitled by thetzar, on Flickr

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

The overall lighting works quite well, but I think the composition would be better if you cropped a little tighter on the model. I would also really like some more expression from the model. She doesn't really look lonely, just bored and perhaps a little annoyed.

Junk X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Chekans 3 16 posted:

I really like this shot, that small smirk is a great moment to have captured. The eyes are too dark though, especially the left one.

_MG_8596.jpg by Photografaffer, on Flickr

This was taken for a school photography project where I had to use direct lighting. Not too sure about the crop.

I feel like the light is close enough that the shadows are diverging a little awkwardly. I think it would work more strongly with the hexagonal shapes of the board pieces if they were parallel. As a Settlers player I do like the lighting and the atmosphere evoked. It reminds me of playing at night while camping in the mountains.

View from Saskatoon Mountain by Steven Sarginson, on Flickr

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Fart Amplifier posted:

I feel like the light is close enough that the shadows are diverging a little awkwardly. I think it would work more strongly with the hexagonal shapes of the board pieces if they were parallel. As a Settlers player I do like the lighting and the atmosphere evoked. It reminds me of playing at night while camping in the mountains.

View from Saskatoon Mountain by Steven Sarginson, on Flickr

I'm not... entirely sure what you meant to be the subject here. The clouds perhaps? There really isn't enough colour or contrast to draw the eye to them. To be honest I'd probably crop out the outer half of the picture to make the birds bigger. Otherwise the picture is kind of flat and not that interesting.

Sinner's Row X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

grack posted:

The overall lighting works quite well, but I think the composition would be better if you cropped a little tighter on the model. I would also really like some more expression from the model. She doesn't really look lonely, just bored and perhaps a little annoyed.

Junk X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

I think this shot is just kinda boring. Maybe it needs more of the "junk like this" to be shown in the shot? The sign is interesting, and I want to see more of the eclectic junk...but all you really see is the sign and a half-cropped cart-thing.

Frogs by zacharytong, on Flickr

Playing with post-processing, trying to find a style that I like. As usual, I have focus problems...need to start using larger DoFs :(

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

polyfractal posted:

Frogs by zacharytong, on Flickr

Playing with post-processing, trying to find a style that I like. As usual, I have focus problems...need to start using larger DoFs :(

Like what people said for your dolphin photo, shallow depth of field isn't a problem. I actually think it works to your advantage here. The large frog is clearly the central subject, and if everything was in perfect focus the picture loses that subject.

That said, I think the picture is slightly dark, you're losing some detail in the shadows, and maybe the picture should've framed the picture just slightly to the rightleft, I think it'd be kinda cool to have a "three little frogs following a big frog" theme.

Went to a wrestling thing last night:

The NR is making everything swim a little bit (the lighting was terrible) but hopefully it doesn't kill the picture.

e: I can't directions.

Geektox fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 16, 2014

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

Geektox posted:

Like what people said for your dolphin photo, shallow depth of field isn't a problem. I actually think it works to your advantage here. The large frog is clearly the central subject, and if everything was in perfect focus the picture loses that subject.

That said, I think the picture is slightly dark, you're losing some detail in the shadows, and maybe the picture should've framed the picture just slightly to the right, I think it'd be kinda cool to have a "three little frogs following a big frog" theme.

I must be paranoid neurotic about DoF. Maybe it's a beginning-photography phase or something. Thanks for the comments! Will fiddle and see if I can fix it up some.

Agree about the framing, that would have been neat :(

Marman1209
Jun 14, 2005
NonSequar got me this account for no damned reason.

I think you could instantly make this a better photo with a different perspective. Even if you just got down and shot it completely straight on it would feel more deliberate.

I haven't really done gently caress all involving processing in a while. Just got a new toy so I'm trying to get back into it a little.

Face 2 by Narmmm, on Flickr

I've been playing with the color on this one for a bit and think I've gotten it pretty decent, but I figured I'd see what others thought.

TheJeffers
Jan 31, 2007

Whatever you did with the color looks fine but your subject apparently wants to murder you.

To be more helpful, your subject's skin tones are too close to the tones of the wall behind her and it makes her look washed out. The most intense contrast is between the black vest and the green shirt and my eye immediately wants to go to her torso rather than her face. If she had taken the vest off, the contrast would be lessened, but it doesn't solve the issue of the background tonality.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Marman1209 posted:

I think you could instantly make this a better photo with a different perspective. Even if you just got down and shot it completely straight on it would feel more deliberate.I haven't really done gently caress all involving processing in a while. Just got a new toy so I'm trying to get back into it a little.

Face 2 by Narmmm, on Flickr

I've been playing with the color on this one for a bit and think I've gotten it pretty decent, but I figured I'd see what others thought.

Besides the funky colour (mustard yellow is rarely flattering) one thing I'd try is moving the camera level down and back a little bit because you've got the "wide angle lens gigantic nose" thing going.
The expression, on the other hand, is pretty good. Gives the photo some personality.

Frustrated X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

I can't honestly say what compelled me to actually make this photo. Just up at 1AM desperately trying to figure out how to un-gently caress someone's finances for like the third night in a row.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

grack posted:

Besides the funky colour (mustard yellow is rarely flattering) one thing I'd try is moving the camera level down and back a little bit because you've got the "wide angle lens gigantic nose" thing going.
The expression, on the other hand, is pretty good. Gives the photo some personality.

Frustrated X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

I can't honestly say what compelled me to actually make this photo. Just up at 1AM desperately trying to figure out how to un-gently caress someone's finances for like the third night in a row.

The thing (feet?) in front of your face really draws my eye as being the only out of focus/blurry area. I like the framing and the lighting.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

It's a cup of coffee. I wanted just a little bit of blur on that originally, but when I was done loving with the contrast I decided to leave it as is.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Geektox posted:

Went to a wrestling thing last night:

The NR is making everything swim a little bit (the lighting was terrible) but hopefully it doesn't kill the picture.

e: I can't directions.

NR is fine, actually. The second picture is really great because you captured the expressions on the wrestlers really well.

The first one, well, seems kind of static. No faces, no real sense of movement.

Behind the Counter X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

grack posted:

NR is fine, actually. The second picture is really great because you captured the expressions on the wrestlers really well.

The first one, well, seems kind of static. No faces, no real sense of movement.

Behind the Counter X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

I really like this. It's probably my favourite of the B&W photos you've posted. There's a range of tones in the pictures, the guy's expression is really dreary looking, while the signage around him seem a lot more lively by contrast. Although I think I'd like it better if the guy was framed on the right side? I'm not sure whatever is behind him adds much to the picture and it kind of bugs me when you completely can't tell what a person is looking at.

I took these yesterday. Not sure what to classify them as, landscape? Garbage? I really like them but that might just be dunning-kruger mixed with some good ol' shiny-new-toy-itis.

I also like this one, not sure about the crop though (e:updated):

Geektox fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 23, 2014

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001

Some nice lines leading up to some nice framing with the wall then... an out of focus subject. The wall is not your subject, the wall is a framing device, the shallow depth of field is inappropriate.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Geektox posted:

I took these yesterday. Not sure what to classify them as, landscape? Garbage? I really like them but that might just be dunning-kruger mixed with some good ol' shiny-new-toy-itis.

I also like this one, not sure about the crop though:

I feel like the first two are using a shallow DOF when some more depth would have helped a lot. The DOF in the first especially is thin enough that the immediate foreground is out of focus, but there's not enough separation so it seems more like missed focus than deliberate effect. If that makes sense? I really like the framing and composition of the second, again not entirely sure how I feel about the foreground, but there at least it looks more intentional.

One of my own:

Not sure how I feel about this one. I was really happy with the composition when I took the shot, but I'm worried the blown-out sky detracts too much from the shot. At the same time I'm enjoying the limited palette used, which the sky helps with. Thoughts?

[edit: updated photo

rohan fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Mar 23, 2014

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Baron Dirigible posted:

Not sure how I feel about this one. I was really happy with the composition when I took the shot, but I'm worried the blown-out sky detracts too much from the shot. At the same time I'm enjoying the limited palette used, which the sky helps with. Thoughts?

Sky is alright, but the blown out face of the building is an issue, especially since there should be some detail there. Also, I probably would've cropped it slightly tighter on the sides as there's some stuff at the bottom of the photo that detracts from the photo (eg. partial tree trunk on the left).

I'm really wondering why you chose to shoot this with such an incredibly narrow DOF. Taking a look at the EXIF it's clear that this was your intended output. Any reason why? You have an excellent frame in the walkway and fencing but the ocean should be the subject.

In Glass 2 X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

grack fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 21, 2014

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

David Pratt posted:

Some nice lines leading up to some nice framing with the wall then... an out of focus subject. The wall is not your subject, the wall is a framing device, the shallow depth of field is inappropriate.

Baron Dirigible posted:

I feel like the first two are using a shallow DOF when some more depth would have helped a lot. The DOF in the first especially is thin enough that the immediate foreground is out of focus, but there's not enough separation so it seems more like missed focus than deliberate effect. If that makes sense? I really like the framing and composition of the second, again not entirely sure how I feel about the foreground, but there at least it looks more intentional.

grack posted:

I'm really wondering why you chose to shoot this with such an incredibly narrow DOF. Taking a look at the EXIF it's clear that this was your intended output. Any reason why? You have an excellent frame in the walkway and fencing but the ocean should be the subject.

Yeah, good point on that. I think at the time I took the picture I didn't see anything super interesting on the ocean itself and what caught my eye was the symmetry in the wall and the benches. But now that I think about you guys are right, that ocean should be in focus. I will retake that shot sometime and see how it looks.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

To be honest I'm not even convinced the ocean should be the subject, as it doesn't seem strong enough by itself and I feel it would detract somewhat from the framing. I think there just needs to be something else on the same plane as the wall.

Grack, I think you're right about the wall -- bumping the brightness down a bit helps with the details there. Regarding the trunk, I cropped it initially but felt the empty space in the bottom corner looked worse -- I think I may have to return and reframe the shot.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Baron Dirigible posted:

To be honest I'm not even convinced the ocean should be the subject, as it doesn't seem strong enough by itself and I feel it would detract somewhat from the framing. I think there just needs to be something else on the same plane as the wall.

Grack, I think you're right about the wall -- bumping the brightness down a bit helps with the details there. Regarding the trunk, I cropped it initially but felt the empty space in the bottom corner looked worse -- I think I may have to return and reframe the shot.

My thought for the retake was to maybe wait for something to come into the space between the wall, a sailboat or something. I'll have to think about it.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Geektox posted:

The composition is fine, I think you could've cut off a touch on the left but it's not a big deal as the lines lead to the kid with the crab anyways.
However, the picture is coming across really harsh. Is it the lighting or the post processing? If the latter, tone down a touch, if the former, try in B+W instead of colour.

Ye Olde Farmhouse X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

The sky is blisteringly dull, but the colours came out nicely enough anyways.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Geektox posted:

This one should definitely be tighter, yes. The current framing mostly looks like you just pointed the camera in the general direction of the boy. When he's facing right in the frame, it usually works better to have more space on his right too, to impart some sense of movement.
I think the lighting and exposure is fine as it is, it looks like it was high day and you can't really change that, however neither the boy nor the crab are in shadow, so no issues there.

grack posted:

Ye Olde Farmhouse X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

The sky is blisteringly dull, but the colours came out nicely enough anyways.

Something about this keeps leading me onto the left hand side, where there is just nothing. Since you already cut one side of the white watering pipe (or whatever it is) in the background, you may as well also cut the other end, and put the house dead center. The empty field in the front could also be trimmed without the picture suffering, I think.
I like the house as a subject, it's an interesting building that seems to have some history. The colors are good too, the dull sky isn't really an issue since the house provides a good contrast.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

The first one is kind of cool and the green comes off really nicely, but the big blurry red vase in the back needs to go. To strong of a colour for the photo and it takes the eyes away from the in-focus plants.

The second one... eh. The composition is interesting with the competing framing elements but the hints of colour just aren't doing it for me. I probably would've done that in B+W, as I don't think colour helps much in this case.

Whelp, this is a little different. I got a Nikon 1 S1 with both kit zooms for $175 so I decided to go out and try it.

And took everything at 2.5 megapixels instead of full resolution. Oops

Bench X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

Edit: Try this again with a photo that doesn't look like crispy-fried crap due to sharpening artifacts.

grack fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Mar 26, 2014

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!

grack posted:

Edit: Try this again with a photo that doesn't look like crispy-fried crap due to sharpening artifacts.

My eye is drawn to the treeline instead of your subject. The weird effect on the branches makes me want to keep refocusing my eyes, like I am over-tired. I think you hit the sharpening a little too hard on this one. Maybe a narrower crop to get rid of some of the tree tops would help.

Went to the zoo today, and really liked this shot. I have been playing with a cinema-type crop and I did push some cyan in the shadows.

murp
May 30, 2007

DILLIGAF posted:

Went to the zoo today, and really liked this shot. I have been playing with a cinema-type crop and I did push some cyan in the shadows.

The only thing that doesn't really work for me is the crop. I think 3:2 with space below the head would feel a little more balanced.

I hadn't planned on taking a picture of this guy, but he walked into frame and just stood there. The lines work nicely with where he is standing, so it could have been worse.

_DSC7702 by MEGAmurp, on Flickr

_DSC7735 by MEGAmurp, on Flickr

_DSC7745 by MEGAmurp, on Flickr

TheJeffers
Jan 31, 2007

murp posted:

I hadn't planned on taking a picture of this guy, but he walked into frame and just stood there. The lines work nicely with where he is standing, so it could have been worse.

_DSC7702 by MEGAmurp, on Flickr

The subject here is the fountain and surrounding stones, right? If so, why should we care about this random guy in the picture? The background tones and his head kind of blend together, leaving his torso as the most prominent contrast with the background, which doesn't add anything to the picture. He's just extraneous noise. I feel like this would have been a stronger image if you had excluded the background trees and storefronts entirely and just worried about the fountain. Alternately, if you just wanted a picture of the guy, you could have approached him and composed a picture without such a busy background. As it stands, the attention of the composition is divided between two competing subjects and it weakens the picture.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

The idea here is solid but cutting off the feet of the dude on the right is a problem. Also, the angle you took the photo at makes it seem tilted down towards the left.

Broken X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

Try #2 with the Nikon. Remembered to actually change the resolution this time.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

grack posted:

The idea here is solid but cutting off the feet of the dude on the right is a problem. Also, the angle you took the photo at makes it seem tilted down towards the left.

Broken X by jkostashuk1, on Flickr

Try #2 with the Nikon. Remembered to actually change the resolution this time.

I like this. I like your angle and how it makes it look like the statue is looking at me somewhat menacingly with the hand and head missing, both at a really nice spot in the frame.

grack posted:

The first one is kind of cool and the green comes off really nicely, but the big blurry red vase in the back needs to go. To strong of a colour for the photo and it takes the eyes away from the in-focus plants.

The second one... eh. The composition is interesting with the competing framing elements but the hints of colour just aren't doing it for me. I probably would've done that in B+W, as I don't think colour helps much in this case.

Whelp, this is a little different. I got a Nikon 1 S1 with both kit zooms for $175 so I decided to go out and try it.

And took everything at 2.5 megapixels instead of full resolution. Oops

Not sure if it is related to the resolution issue but the sharpening or something it making the background way too harsh. Mask out your sharpening if you need it that sharp. Also I can't stop looking at the block in the lower left. Otherwise, it is ok I guess? Not really captivating me in any way unless it is like a slice of life photo to go with an article or something.

This is cool. Fun to look at due to good composition and a well framed subject. With lines like that it seems like sometimes people just shoot without thinking of a good point of focus and you did well to avoid that.

--------

Still trying to work on birds.

also goddamnit flickr, why did you change again

grack
Jan 10, 2012

I like the framing elements and I like the overall composition, but you need to do something to separate the woman from the background a little. The dark hair and the dark jacket just kind of meld in to the opening of the garage behind her.

rio posted:

Not sure if it is related to the resolution issue but the sharpening or something it making the background way too harsh. Mask out your sharpening if you need it that sharp. Also I can't stop looking at the block in the lower left. Otherwise, it is ok I guess? Not really captivating me in any way unless it is like a slice of life photo to go with an article or something.

Thanks. I was happy with the composition but I've gone over my original about a million times and I can't make it look much better. Stupid me shooting at 2.5mp resolution, ah well.

I'm not savvy enough to clone out the lamp post but I like it anyways

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001

Some nice examples of good figure-to-ground separation in this article
http://erickimphotography.com/blog/2013/10/07/street-photography-composition-lesson-2-figure-to-ground/

grack
Jan 10, 2012

rio posted:

--------

Still trying to work on birds.

also goddamnit flickr, why did you change again

The first two really have the same problem - the body blends right in to the sky. Try burning the highlights on the bird to put some contrast back in both pictures. Third is kind of interesting, but same issue - you killed all the highlight tone. Try bringing down the contrast a little.

This one I'm not as sure about. The halo effect around the head in shoulders isn't from post, it actually came out like that.

PS Flickr you loving suck

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.

Babby's first DSLR and trying to learn what I'm doing. I debated cropping out the bottom of this picture, but I decided to leave the green, otherwise it seems kind of flat. In retrospect I wish I had been more symmetric with the lines of the glass panes on top too.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
I think I get what you're going for, but the long lens and deep focus is kind of squishing the trailing moss into the background with all the other textures. Maybe if you'd gotten up close and really narrowed it down to just the moss? All the tangles are interesting, but they're all the way over there, and I'm way over here.

grack posted:

I'm not savvy enough to clone out the lamp post but I like it anyways

This is a bit of a "why?" photo for me. The subject doesn't do anything for me, and neither does the lighting or framing. It's sort of broad and flat. What about the building compelled you to take a photo?

the edge
by difficult listening on flickr

listener

the arrow

murp
May 30, 2007

Magic Hate Ball posted:

I think I get what you're going for, but the long lens and deep focus is kind of squishing the trailing moss into the background with all the other textures. Maybe if you'd gotten up close and really narrowed it down to just the moss? All the tangles are interesting, but they're all the way over there, and I'm way over here.

This is a bit of a "why?" photo for me. The subject doesn't do anything for me, and neither does the lighting or framing. It's sort of broad and flat. What about the building compelled you to take a photo?

the edge

listener

the arrow

I feel like these might be more interesting in B&W. Also the first one has some pretty bad dust spots.

^ Had I actually planned to take this shot, I would have moved the bikes and chair. :/

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!
Hello friends! I bought a NEX and went to a concert. It is the first time I've ever taken photos at a concert with something that wasn't a Powershot. I don't really know what I'm doing so any and all feedback is welcome, especially when it comes to what settings I should be using and that kind of thing.

murp posted:

I feel like these might be more interesting in B&W. Also the first one has some pretty bad dust spots.

I really like the framing of these, but they've got a light HDR-ish feel to them which rubs me the wrong way on any photos. The colors seem a bit subdued too, and I think I agree with you that they'd look good in B&W if they're not going to be bright and vibrant.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Twiin posted:

Hello friends! I bought a NEX and went to a concert. It is the first time I've ever taken photos at a concert with something that wasn't a Powershot. I don't really know what I'm doing so any and all feedback is welcome, especially when it comes to what settings I should be using and that kind of thing.

You can say "I don't know what I'm doing" all you want but these are fantastic, especially the colors. I would say only two things, and they're kind of minor
First, I would probably crop the bottom of the first pic a bit to get that blurry head out of the bottom right corner. Second, I might, and I say might think about brightening the singer's face in the third picture. Not a huge amount, mind you, just a bit.

Otherwise, yeah. Keep doing this.

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

grack posted:

You can say "I don't know what I'm doing" all you want but these are fantastic, especially the colors.

Hey, thanks a lot! I like them too. I guess I mean more that, like, I only learned what an f-stop is last week. I've been living in a point-and-shoot world. So a lot of stuff that might be really obvious to anyone else in this thread is stuff that I am just starting to learn now.

I did brighten the singer's face in that third one, but I think my monitor at home is a little bright, so I didn't brighten it enough.

I think this is gorgeous. It looks like it's out of a Kubrick film. If Kubrick films had asian dudes in hoodies.

Twiin fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 28, 2014

tropical
Aug 14, 2003
Ahh say whut?

This is really nice. I would have cropped the left a bit to get the far-left wall corner and shadow out of there, it's a bit distracting and doesn't add anything. Other than that, awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deaders
Jun 14, 2002

Someone felt sorry enough for me to change my custom title.
You clipped the gently caress of your blacks.