Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Eric Cantonese posted:

Sturridge takes a picture with Kieran Gibbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Eric Cantonese posted:

Sturridge takes a picture with Kieran Gibbs.

That's Bloody Leon Best

See!

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Nearly as much of a plastic as Snoop

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

But, but, but,

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Shrapnig posted:

Yes the ref was wrong but unfortunately its his view that matters and no amount of "durr how was that not a red?" on the internet is going to change that.

You're cracking up. Maybe support another team for a couple of seasons and get your head together.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
poor girl

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ayb posted:

poor girl

Haha I semi know that girl. Saw that on her Instagram earlier.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Fellaini is and always has been a horrible dirty oval office. Who was that Belgian or Everton supporting poster that claimed he wasn't dirty and he appeared to elbow lots of people because he was ungamely and had 'long arms' as opposed to being a horrible twat of a man.

Edit for content:

Lets all revel in 'dogshit', Toure has notched 50 City goals, here's the first 20 of them

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Mar 26, 2014

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Fellaini is and always has been a horrible dirty oval office. Who was that Belgian or Everton supporting poster that claimed he wasn't dirty and he appeared to elbow lots of people because he was ungamely and had 'long arms' as opposed to being a horrible twat of a man.

That wasn't an Everton supporter, a professional psychologist wrote that he was being discriminated against for his afro and if he cut it he'd get less cards. That was his first season I think.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmfhINCyMs

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Edit for content:

Lets all revel in 'dogshit', Toure has notched 50 City goals, here's the first 20 of them

I said that in jest a few times.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

belgend posted:

I said that in jest a few times.

I wasn't thinking of you, you're more sane than that, I forget who it was, pretty certain it's not anyone thats around anymore, or else its the psychologist that Spangly posted about.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
If at first you don't succeed, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jX1xprEBx0

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I didn't know Matri played defense.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

If your fixing games you need to be abit more subtle

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Edit for content:

I was only half-watching last night, but I could have sworn Neville tried to whitewash his elbow as him being "too tall" to shoulder-tackle Zabaleta. oval office.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

dat form

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

St Evan Echoes posted:

I was only half-watching last night, but I could have sworn Neville tried to whitewash his elbow as him being "too tall" to shoulder-tackle Zabaleta. oval office.

Pretty sure you're hearing things, he said straight away Fellaini was lucky it was only a yellow.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Total Meatlove posted:

Some vintage style World Cup posters from this collection here http://imgur.com/gallery/zfH5f ;

These are quite cool

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Neville started justifying it saying 'it's difficult because he's so much taller than everyone' but stopped during the replay when he realised yeah he actually is just a dirty oval office

Ninpo posted:

Pretty sure you're hearing things, he said straight away Fellaini was lucky it was only a yellow.

He did

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

ZeeBoi posted:

dat form

Do you get a trophy for this?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfVMFSkWkKk

Sevilla's second against Real Madrid. Goals pretty good, fan reaction better.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

kri kri posted:

he might get a trophy for making it link to a loving giant version idk

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

serious gaylord posted:

Ancelotti downs entire bottle of Valium

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

serious gaylord posted:

Lol Lopez and lol the way he turns Pepe

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Rakitic is a sick man

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

First £1m signing Trevor Francis with Brian Clough.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

ZeeBoi posted:

dat form

7 now

kri kri posted:

wow enjoy your ban

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Ninpo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4P5_D7di3Y

Worth every penny for this alone, I would think.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

kri kri posted:

We might just go ahead and do that. You never know. :tipshat:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

7 now

wow enjoy your ban

:xd:

also loving hell

kri kri fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Mar 27, 2014

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Djemba-Djemba had a recent interview where he said that people in Cameroon still called him Cantona for his time with United and he took pride in that, poor guy doesn't recognize irony :(

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Behold 41 year old Abel Xavier, now an Islam convert known as Faisal:

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
https://vine.co/v/MMI57MwHDDz

lol

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Defender: "Let's see what he's up to!" :effort:

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Faber posted:

Defender: "Let's see what he's up to!" :effort:

Eredivisie defending

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Ninpo posted:

Amazing the Greatest Manager Ever was able to win trophies with that shoestring budget of his

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TelekineticBear! posted:

Amazing the Greatest Manager Ever was able to win trophies with that shoestring budget of his

A lot of fuss is made about Clough that I don't quite get. Even ignoring my obvious choice for "greatest manager" there's been more successful managers before and since Clough. Is it all because of the back to back EC wins?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Ninpo posted:

A lot of fuss is made about Clough that I don't quite get. Even ignoring my obvious choice for "greatest manager" there's been more successful managers before and since Clough. Is it all because of the back to back EC wins?

Ferguson is the greatest manager ever though no matter how you look at it, i think its a combination of the european cup wins combined with his general personality, the damned united also adds to the whole aura behind him

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Forest and Derby are both small clubs who had done gently caress all before Clough and, one league win for Derby (with Clough's team) aside, have done gently caress all since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Ninpo posted:

I don't think you understand just how poo poo Derby were. Clough's management and talentspotting were definitely beyond his contemporaries to a degree we haven't seen since.

Also his management methods lend themselves to legend easily and he was a great showman. Getting your team stinking drunk and not letting them leave the lockin might not be the best way to win trophies, but when it works nobody is forgetting it quickly.

• Locked thread