Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

sassassin posted:

Depth perception?

Nah, man. Cats get big, real big. REAL big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

the jizz taxi posted:

What's the story behind this?

Foreshortening. Notice how blurry and out of focus the dude is, it's because hes holding the cat out towards the camera at arms length.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.

the jizz taxi posted:

Cat is big.

Why do you people need a full novel's explanation and six pages of discussion, choking the humor out of every living thing?

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Never mind, I already found the story, but thanks for confusing curiosity with autism, I guess.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Maytag posted:

Cat is big.

Why do you people need a full novel's explanation and six pages of discussion, choking the humor out of every living thing?

Because goons.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

the jizz taxi posted:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ak Gara posted:

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ian

Ak Gara posted:

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ian McKellen presided over Sir Patrick's latest wedding (to a lady)

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

m2pt5 posted:

If it were, that would be like a newer version of the etherkiller.

If I wasn't at work, I'd find the YouTube video of the guy who scratch-built an "electric guitar" out of a stripped power cord. Plug it into the wall, and give it a strum!

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Nah, man. Cats get big, real big. REAL big.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

IMJack posted:

If I wasn't at work, I'd find the YouTube video of the guy who scratch-built an "electric guitar" out of a stripped power cord. Plug it into the wall, and give it a strum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIvUbOhcKE

there you go! This guy is hilarious (if you're into slapstick) and surprisingly informative.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

IMJack posted:

This would be it. Informative combined with slapstick comedy :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIvUbOhcKE

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This book is hilarious!!!!! I am trying to find used editions to give to my friends that are always complaining about being fat. It has so many funny double meanings that can be taken for a cat or a "pussy", and is always in good taste. This must have had several authors that were brain storming. I belly laugh every time I read it again and the drawing are GREAT!!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Maytag posted:

It's a comedy forum.

They really missed out by not adding a hat onto the second pope there.

For people who are really into this, Google has archives.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

What's the story on this?

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Men are small.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Cat bigger

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Nostradingus posted:

Why would there be any story beyond "Manchild poses his dolls in front of his cat. Takes photo." ?

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

No I think this one is cat big.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
IT's a trick of perspective. Obviously the cat is close to the camera and the men are far away.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
That cat looks suspiciously like one of my cats, but those are not my army men or my house. Is my cat cheating on me with another family?

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
It's a bag of doritos.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsQzNefvJ0

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

The Ape of Naples posted:

IT's a trick of perspective. Obviously the cat is close to the camera and the men are far away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5kZ4uIUC0

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
You can't understand it because you don't know what it means to fight for freedom. And cats.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

transient posted:

I used to know his wife and she posted they're auctioning shirts. http://givingworks.ebay.com/adventure-in-nyc/

Should have included the best part of the description:

quote:

During our rehearsal period in September of 2013, we spent some of our days off dropping in on NYC landmarks: the Empire State building, the Brooklyn Bridge, McSorley’s Ale House, the Wall Street Bull, Katz’s Delicatessen, and Madame Tussaud’s to name a few. But one day in particular was unusually fun—we went out to the famous Coney Island and had a marvelous time. We played skee ball, hopped on the Wonder Wheel (the view from up there is lovely), and went and scoffed hotdogs at Nathan’s. (Ian, being a pescatarian, delighted in corn-on-the-cob and clam chowder.) In a truly bizarre moment, to our surprise we found Leonard Nimoy, seated outside a few tables away, himself indulging in Nathan’s for the first time. After lunch, we strolled back to the boardwalk. Ice cream for me, candyfloss for Sir Ian, on a bench, on the Coney Island boardwalk…two old(ish) Brits enjoying a classic American seaside landmark. As we left the fairground area and the late afternoon was approaching, we stopped off at a souvenir vendor’s booth and posed for a silly portrait that we impulsively had printed up onto three t-shirts.
:3:

I was high bidder on the medium shirt for a whole day. I just got the outbid email from ebay, which I can now cherish forever. :unsmith:

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Funny, I just noticed this in the World News Daily
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-nra-fires-vice-president-over-controversial-pictures/

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

LOL WHICH IS WHAT

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
That appears to be a giant woman and baby standing miles from the camera, while a tiny cutout of a hand with a bucket is glued to the lens.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
The shadow is headless armless torso, discuss.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Jesus, I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

mng posted:

LOL WHICH IS WHAT

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Phlegmish posted:

Attack of the 50 Foot Man.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

mng posted:

LOL WHICH IS WHAT

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Six five, Six nine, with the Afro.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
:nws: http://imgur.com/T8Nc77C :nws:

Linked because of a penis and because it is large. The picture, I mean, not the penis.

I was looking for birthday gift ideas for my son and if he spoke German I found a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Baby got back

• Locked thread