Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Ho Chi Meeeeee posted:

Is Josmer starting today?

Josmer is starting. Dossena is starting. "Vergini" is starting. It's all here folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Let's all predict how many goals Jozy will have in the remaining matches of the season. I'll start:

Zero

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
three hopefully so i can win this bitch rear end challenge

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Fat Lowtax posted:

"Vergini" is starting.

you already listed Jozy

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TheBigAristotle posted:

Let's all predict how many goals Jozy will have in the remaining matches of the season. I'll start:

Zero

One. Jozy will get his confidence back, and the goal will flow.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Parity warning posted:

you already listed Jozy

He's scored goals twice, with two different teams, so yeah, he does know what it's like.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Jozy will score two (2) goals tonight and the pig shall finally fly.

Assuming that he even starts.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
I have cancer of the rear end and Jozy said he'll put two bulges in the ol' onion bag just for me tonight.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I made this pie chart of the top phrases people have used on social media for the past 7 months every time Jozy has had a chance at goal. I think it demonstrates the conflicting opinions on him pretty well.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Machinegunboyo posted:

I made this pie chart of the top phrases people have used on social media for the past 7 months every time Jozy has had a chance at goal. I think it demonstrates the conflicting opinions on him pretty well.

lmao

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Machinegunboyo posted:

:gizz:

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Machinegunboyo posted:

Lol

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Machinegunboyo posted:

I want to suck your dick

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Machinegunboyo posted:

hahahahahaha

CHIVERS
Apr 28, 2004

c'est quand meme la honte

Keen analysis this.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Jozy love pie

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

This is a graph i ca get behind.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Machinegunboyo posted:

Hahaha

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Machinegunboyo posted:

Marvellous.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Machinegunboyo posted:

lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Has Jozy scored vs Liverpool yet OP?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Jæy Bell ‏@JayBellHS 1m

So Jozy is fat and lazy? And the problem is he's too far away? Ok. "@irlchuggo .@JayBellHS maybe the fat lazy twat should get closer then"

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Thor Morgan ‏@Thormometer posted:

I hate seeing Jozy Altidore at Sunderland. Such an amazing talent in a system that's not at all the right fit for him.

Dennis S ‏@skrzycki posted:

Jozy gets killed by #safc fans. Sure he's having a horrible season but not exactly like he's the only one on the pitch.

Jason R Riley ‏@jasonrriley posted:

@BrianStraus Sunderland fans were told Jozy could fly; are crushed every time a cross flies 10' above his head.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Beyond having no touch he genuinely has no idea how to make a run or find space it's absolutely incredible to watch and think that he's gotten this far with how bad he is.

You almost have to show some appreciation for him getting so far with a completely lack of talent

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
He never had any touch or technique but had a bit of pace, but it looks like he has gone crazy on HGH and now has a head like a jack-o-lantern and is pushing 205 and should be moved to free safety

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
When Sunderland has possession half the time it looks like he's intentionally standing by a man to stay marked because he's scared to get the ball

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Machinegunboyo posted:

This chart needs to be shared with a larger audience, perhaps in tifo form

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
lol what in the world is he even trying to do here, he's unbelievably bad at football

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

I dont know Finn, I really dont know. I think he thinks he's superman.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I have come to the conclusion in the last 10 minutes that the majority of americans are delusional.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

serious gaylord posted:

I have come to the conclusion in the last 10 minutes that the majority of americans are delusional.

this is incredible but i need to go to bed soon lol

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

chuggo is BACK posted:

this is incredible but i need to go to bed soon lol

I CANT STOP im dying ahahahahaha

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

serious gaylord posted:

@irlchuggo @seriousgaylord @inksterj14 not to mention your country gets ruled by a woman, your irrelevant as well

red_blip
Feb 19, 2008

Fine human machine.
Cool page everyone should check it out.

http://www.jozyaltidore.com/

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

chuggo is BACK posted:

@irlchuggo @seriousgaylord @inksterj14 not to mention your country gets ruled by a woman, your irrelevant as well

I have literal tears coming out my eyes. Although nothing will ever top the 'Its like you forget he scored 25+ in the netherlands'

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

serious gaylord posted:

@seriousgaylord @irlchuggo @inksterj14 he's Arabian

i'm almost screaming

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

@irlchuggo @TheFredSpecial @seriousgaylord @inksterj14 you all are just so broad and boring. Mexicans are the funniest to insult

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Someone should tell Americans how to wear a suit.

Step 1: when you are wearing a tie, you do up the top button of your shirt so you don't look like a literal child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

oliwan posted:

Someone should tell Americans how to wear a suit.

Step 1: you close the top bottom so you don't look like a literal child.

He can't

• Locked thread