Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

So they showed it to him and then took it back with them so that Jeremiah couldn't convince everyone what he is saying? Tony is using all his cop moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Unmerciful posted:

wait whaaaat

Surprise trans declaration!?

That's what I thought she said too, but it was so short I'm very confused.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
Tony makes some really smart moves in this game - but at the same time is setting himself up to go down in flames.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

Hahaha, Jeremiah telling the truth is just making people believe him less, poor guy. Tony hosed him hard

The first thing he should've done is go straight back to camp without unwrapping the clue, saying "I haven't looked at it, I'm burning it."

Alternately, if he opened it, come back and show them that it talks about a rock wall they don't have and tell them that they're being played, build up tribal unity by amping everybody up against people playing a shifty game.

He brought up that he thought it was fake under duress and now nobody trusts him.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It was a joke. God drat

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It was a dumb joke from a dumb idiot named Trish

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Spence can sniff out clues.

See? BOOM! A CLUE! A CLUE!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, but Jeremiah said "this is the same clue we had at our camp." Which means he knew what the clue was at their camp, the clue Morgan got at the start. I didn't realize she'd shared it with anyone.

They found a clue in a challenge reward a couple episodes ago and they read it all in front of the tribe.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

The first thing he should've done is go straight back to camp without unwrapping the clue, saying "I haven't looked at it, I'm burning it."

Alternately, if he opened it, come back and show them that it talks about a rock wall they don't have and tell them that they're being played, build up tribal unity by amping everybody up against people playing a shifty game.

He brought up that he thought it was fake under duress and now nobody trusts him.
Tony told him those other options weren't allowed haha

Lone Goat posted:

They found a clue in a challenge reward a couple episodes ago and they read it all in front of the tribe.
Oh really? That was after LJ had already found the idol? Must've slipped my mind.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Where's BGrifter? He must be so proud right now.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Jeremiah - "You know why the story's always the same, 17 years gone? Because it only went down the one way,"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Whoa @ challenge setup

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Poque posted:

Yeah, the ideal thing for him would have been for him to read it and then show it to the others right away, or refuse to give it back to Tony. On the other hand, I don't think he figured it out completely right away, so by the time he realized what Tony had done the clue was already gone. From there he should have got his story out there ASAP, but by then most of the damage is already done. I mean, we all know Tony as a trickster, but Sarah thinks he's perfect and none of the other tribe members knows him.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

Tony told him those other options weren't allowed haha

drat, that is awesome. Tony is a great character this season.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

HAHA this challenge is insane. I love it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This is an awesome looking challenge.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This challenge is like a survivor wet dream.

I thought it was gonna be like, first tribe to get their ladder constructed had no chance of being overtaken but drat :stare:

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I love these long, rambling challenges, they remind me of the overly complex stunts from the Fear Factor reboot. YOU WILL GUIDE THE KEY THROUGH THE ROPE. YOU WILL USE THE KEY TO UNLOCK A MACHETE. YOU WILL USE THE MACHETE TO FIGHT A BEAR. YOU WILL USE THE BEAR'S PELT TO SURVIVE THE NIGHT.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Poque posted:

Yeah, he's quickly becoming my favorite.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Poque posted:

Which is why we will see him on the next 5 seasons

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Poque posted:

Yeah, I think he's the only one so far who I think really has to come back for another season. Spencer/LJ/Sarah could get there too.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

drat Woo

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Why would you not figure out the lengths of the poles before inserting them?

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I'm watching China for the first time and I'm getting my seasons mixed up. Like, I thought "man i bet Frosty is really good at this maze thing."

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

sleepingbuddha posted:

Yeah, he's quickly becoming my favorite.

Tony is pretty cool, but for the first time in a couple of seasons, there are multiple compelling non-returnee, non-celebrity stories here.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Go orange tribe!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Same numbers on both sides? For shame, producers

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

It's going to be hysterical if Jeremiah gets voted out just because Tony randomly decided to gently caress with him

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

blue squares posted:

They spend all that money to build a challenge in the middle of nowhere, and then they cheap out on the small stuff. Classic CBS.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Oh well. This is the best outcome for us viewers. The new orange tribe has to figure things out now.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

blue squares posted:

I was thinking that, but you probably have to give them the same opportunity to have that second number upside down. They should've had dividers.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
"Top Five! Top Five, baby!"

Tony, you dope. He's so proud of himself whenever he pulls something.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
need a gif of LJ slipping asap

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Tony is a mastermind and a complete idiot all at the same time its really something.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013

Boxman posted:

I'm watching China for the first time and I'm getting my seasons mixed up. Like, I thought "man i bet Frosty is really good at this maze thing."

I watched China for first time a couple months ago and was thinking same thing during this challenge.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jerimiah has to burn his HII tonight and look even more shady.

Tony did a number on him.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

Jerimiah has to burn his HII tonight and look even more shady.

Tony did a number on him.

LJ has it not him

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Boxman posted:

Why hasn't Frosti ever come back :mad:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"They yelled top 5, so they must have a sixth person on this side!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Im gonna be pissed if he goes because of Tony

• Locked thread