Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I haven't watched Bellator since this new season started but Schlemenko's super awesome and Ward is super annoying & hateable so tonight's a good night to start watching again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
We're live at http://www.spike.com/shows/bellator-mma/live or whatever link Dunc posted a few pages ago

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Prelims! Check the OP for Dunc's link! DUST IN THE WIND!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Jeremy Horn spotted

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
OPEN THAT CAN

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Z-league grappling is the best

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
This is impressively bad!

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

homeboy who just got arm triangled had "mormon" on his shorts and was from utah. ladies and gentlemen, we have a first.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

How I've missed thee, Bellator prelims :allears:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

the perfect end to the perfect fight

if only it was at supperweight

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

that dude just got worked

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

that dude just got worked

No poo poo, bellator prelims delivering as usual, 2 for 2 so far in being fun

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rad fight. Was hoping for a standing, arm-in guillotine finish (B-league special!) but this works, too.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Fighting out of the blue corner, Macklemormon

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

fatherdog posted:

hahaha

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Only got twenty wives on my compound, this is fuckin' awesome

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
time for bubba to gas and lose again

e: or not

Foul Fowl fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 29, 2014

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
wilcox is gonna fuckin blind this dude running at him like edward scissorhands

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

where is rad martinez this is bullshit i hate you bjorn :saddowns:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

This has been a bad season for beardos

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Cooper spent his last interview bitching about how people don't rate Bellator fighters highly enough and "getting into the UFC doesn't make you better" so I'm enjoying seeing him get whupped by a gangly TUF guy with a bad chin

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Cooper spent his last interview bitching about how people don't rate Bellator fighters highly enough and "getting into the UFC doesn't make you better" so I'm enjoying seeing him get whupped by a gangly TUF guy with a bad chin

I liked that you hedged things by noting Kendall's lovely chin because WELP

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I went out to dinner did Kendo get Ko'd? I forgot he was a TUF

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

origami posted:

I went out to dinner did Kendo get Ko'd? I forgot he was a TUF

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?

fatherdog posted:

MMAth would indicate he is roughly as good as Mark Munoz from 4 years ago.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Seeing some impressive rubber guard tonight is a good omen for Eddie tomorrow.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Woof. Almost knocked the Rufio right out of his haircut

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Rampage :smith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Come on ref, stand him up from the back!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Aw, it seemed like we were so close to a legendarily bad stand up too.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
That was unexpected

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Didn't see that coming.

Dirp
May 16, 2007
Really disappointed I didn't get to see Brennan Ward get his rear end beat for five rounds.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

In prime :wtc: Bellator stuff, Rad Martinez announced his fight on Friday would be his last ever, so instead of being broadcast on the main card, or even on the streaming prelims, it gets moved to the post main event dark match. Hooray for having seven people see your retirement match, Rad. Go take care of your dad and also wife and soon-to-be kid. :unsmith:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bellator 115, Friday April 4th, 2014!

Prelims - 7:00 PM ET, Bellator.com, Dunc's link in the OP

• Flyweight - Benito "Golden Boy" Lopez vs Oscar Ramirez
  • Lightweight - Jason "The Gentleman" Powell vs Sinjen Smith
  • Supperweight - Josh Appelt vs Freddie "Bigg" Aquitania
  • Welterweight - Rick "The Holy Terror" Reeves vs James "Intensity" Terry
  • Welterweight - Justin "The Raw Deal" Baesman vs Herman Terrado
  • Light Heavyweight - Kelly Anundson vs Volkan "Cousin" Oezdemir

Main Card - 9:00 PM ET, SpikeTV

• Middleweight - Johnny "Tattooed Terror" Cisneros vs Mikkel Parlo
  • Middleweight Tournament Semi-Final - Dan "Cosmo" Cramer vs Jeremy Kimball
  • Welterweight Tournament Semi-Final - Andrey "Spartan" Koreshkov vs Sam Oropeza
  • Supperweight Title - Vitaly Minakov vs Cheick Kongo

Reasons you should watch this (I won't be able to, due to WrestleMania 30-related obligations)

- SUPPERWEIGHT PRELIM ACTION!!! :supaburn: :derp: :woop:
- Koreshkov is p. cool
- CHEICK KONGO IS A PROFESSIONAL HUMAN BEING

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

LobsterMobster posted:

Johnny "Tattooed Terror" Cisneros
That is an awfully high bar to clear in MMA.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

How have Bubba Jenkins and Darrion Caldwell looked in their fights?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oops

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

So, while there hasn't been a press release yet, apparently in the last half-day:

-Jeremy Kimball didn't even attempt to make weight and was preemptively scratched
-Mikkel Parlo was moved up into his slot in the semi-finals
-Dan Cramer refused to fight Parlo and pulled out
-Koreshkov got sick and pulled out

So the semi-finals are postponed indeterminately and the main card is now Parlo/Cisneros, two random undercard fights and Kongo/Minakov.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Bellator owns

• Locked thread