Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Rap Game Forum Mod posted:

Cool i still have it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
i love anthony fantano, the worlds busiest music nerd.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've actually never watched one of his reviews all the way through, and apart from looking like a goober i have no idea why he's so mocked

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i've actually never watched one of his reviews all the way through, and apart from looking like a goober i have no idea why he's so mocked

same

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i always thought his videos were like live takes on rageholic monkeys posts in that they are both super excited and say poo poo that makes zero sense if you know the bare minimum about music.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

much like my posts

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

cf posted:

good thing you watched him for approximately an hour and then did nothing

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

arbybaconator posted:

I saw that guy @ sxsw this year, waiting in line @ Mohawk @ one of the metal shows. He waited in line for over an hour to get in, before he figured out he was in the wrong line because he had a badge, and had the ability to walk right in. His face looks so much more punchable IRL

lol

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

to be clear im laughing at you, not your story

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

sorry for any confusion

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
arbybaconator

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
loving stupid bitch, your face is so punchable. I ahte your musical opinions! THeyre dumb as gently caress you idiot *punches stuffed mooby doll*

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011

Cool i still have it lol

thank

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012

Cool i still have it lol

Saver Jews.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
http://youtu.be/JFRohrsZZO0

powerful drum sound
Mar 18, 2009

live strong

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

GROAAAAAAAAAATS

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/670401825/too-much-fun-at-the-longshorts

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
      ALL OF THE TEENS
WHoooooooooooooooooooo

Two Worlds
Feb 3, 2009
An IMPOSTORE!

I like how they have a "Titling Artist," but no assistant directors, camera assistants, grips (or dolly grips), apparently no art department at all, or any production assistants,or drivers, or a make-up, hair, or costume dept. I also hope that they have funding outside kickstarter or else food, drinks, and gas is going to kill most of their budget on the first day of shooting, so not much would be left for when the van gets a parking ticket

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Your weapons are useless against me!
Fun Shoe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

owns

Two Worlds posted:

I like how they have a "Titling Artist," but no assistant directors, camera assistants, grips (or dolly grips), apparently no art department at all, or any production assistants,or drivers, or a make-up, hair, or costume dept. I also hope that they have funding outside kickstarter or else food, drinks, and gas is going to kill most of their budget on the first day of shooting, so not much would be left for when the van gets a parking ticket

i got really curious when i saw the video thumbnail and i thought they were shooting on super16 but that was just a picture of the director. at least no film will go to waste.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

anybody have the video where somebody stole chad kroeger's hat at his concert and he wouldn't start until the guy gave it back

GexIsLight
Jun 22, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouMLe4JgNOE

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

lmao she thinks this tumblr post where someone photoshopped dril tweets into shining screencaps is real

http://almightybob.tumblr.com/post/81083086622

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

lol

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Chill Callahan posted:

lmao she thinks this tumblr post where someone photoshopped dril tweets into shining screencaps is real

or she is maybe doing a joke at the person getting mad at her

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
I Ride Hard for Grimey

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
no one can call grimes a talentless hack and get away with it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Chill Callahan posted:

lolllll

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡
calling grimes anything but grimes is Problematic

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
grime-holio

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

a false posted:

or she is maybe doing a joke at the person getting mad at her

she still didn't attribute her copied joke

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
she put it in quotes which is good enough for me

o.m. 94
Nov 23, 2009

I can't believe Grimes unknowingly tweeted my weird twitter favorite's, she will pay for this transgression.....

o.m. 94
Nov 23, 2009

she didn't even know where it was from haha way to not get a reference bitch!!

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
dont care that she didnt know that it was dril cause he isnt funny but she def thought they were in the shining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The Shining is a good movie and I think the real crim here is whoever shopped a bunch of tweets over it!

• Locked thread