Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And I doubt they'll drop it until Bryan wins and then loses the title, because holding a belt in each hand as he does the 'YES!' is a no-brainer image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Brodus Clay posted:

sometimes when I'm sad I write fan mail to myself

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Someone has to, I suppose.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Roman Reigns posted:

Someone has to, I suppose.

No-one has to write fanmail to themselves. Meanwhile with someone who doesn't get much play in this thread.

@ChikaraKingston posted:

Is it just me or is most of the @ringofhonor locker room filled wit wrestlers who if you saw them out you wouldn't be scared of them...

That goes for a lot of wrestlers nowadays most look like chicks saying a good 97% of you cats look and act and are soft. #LastOfADyingBreed

CZW Fans = Good
CHIKARA Fans = Good when they aren't babies (iam chikara bullshit)
ROH Fans = Self entitled virgins who don't know poo poo

Yeah I'd be real scared of a dude who can barely loving walk any more.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Indy Wrestling Discussion Thread: CZW fans = good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

so what percentage of the chikara locker room would I be scared of on the street, eddie?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

oatgan posted:

so what percentage of the chikara locker room would I be scared of on the street, eddie?

those dudes in ant masks will gently caress you up oatgan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

schweens posted:

those dudes in ant masks will gently caress you up oatgan

it was a trick question i wouldn't see any of them in the street because they never leave their mom's house

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Whatever percent Tursas is.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Cool to see the Malaysian government is offering free planes to people who need planes.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

weekly font posted:

Cool to see the Malaysian government is offering free planes to people who need planes.

I need a plane.

I should move to Malaysia.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
You can keep your old plane if it's working for you!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

weekly font posted:

They took away my old plane :mad:

I mean sure, it was actually a cinderblock with cardboard wings taped to the sides, but they said I could keep it! :argh:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

The Batiri might menace you a bit and then pose for a pic.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

if you're lactose intolerance do the ice creams count as intimidating?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

if you're lactose intolerance do the ice creams count as intimidating?

Hmm, when dairy started making me sick lines up pretty nicely with when I got sick of CHIKARA.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

weekly font posted:

Whatever percent Tursas is.

He's a large percent of the mass.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

oatgan posted:

Imagine Icarus walking towards you backwards, fully exposing you to the sheer ugliness of his back tattoo. Might not be a physical attack, but definitely a devastating psychological attack.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

With the start of their new Youtube show about the Warehouse WWE have gotten Ben Brown, the Warehouse curator and archivist on Twitter.

@WWEArchivist posted:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Hornswoggle could live in those pants without Andre noticing, even if Andre was wearing them.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

njsykora posted:

With the start of their new Youtube show about the Warehouse WWE have gotten Ben Brown, the Warehouse curator and archivist on Twitter.

oh my god yes

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
It's on youtube? Seems like the kind of thing people would buy the Network for just to see it.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Sucks for Mark Carpenter, got stuck with the Ringmaster gimmick.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Now that would've been the perfect thing for Punk to do if he was on hiatus and on good terms with the company.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

OmegaBR posted:

It's on youtube? Seems like the kind of thing people would buy the Network for just to see it.
That's the pilot. Blackman's show was on Youtube too.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That costs them practically nothing to film, so I can see that being around for a while. Which is awesome because I love backstage stuff. I know they'd probably never do it (unless the whole 'Reality Era' thing takes off) but I'd love to see a show that looks behind the curtain every week on Raw and Smackdown and PPVs. What happens before and after they go out, what happens usually off-camera, etc. Follow backstage workers and guys in Gorilla and show what happens on the other side of that giant wall of LEDs.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

MANIA WEEK

@CodyRhodesWWE posted:

.@ZackRyder just made two limos change course from a local #NOLA restaurant so he can make @TrueKofi @NatbyNature & @Goldust eat at Outback

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

njsykora posted:

MANIA WEEK

Ok that is one crew I would have a blast hanging out with. Also do they usually cruise in limos or is this a Mania week splurge thing? All I know about Zack Ryder's travel arrangements are the few videos I've seen of him singing in a rental car.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

njsykora posted:

MANIA WEEK

Ryder is The Worst and a dumb idiot.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

njsykora posted:

MANIA WEEK

Okay, I guess he deserved that burial.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

LobsterMobster posted:

Ryder is The Worst and a dumb idiot.

Sometimes you want a bloomin onion.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Sometimes you want a bloomin onion.

You do that when you're in Cleveland, or Nebraska.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
For what it's worth he denied it on twitter right after

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

njsykora posted:

MANIA WEEK

chain restaurants, embarrassing youtube promos, and bud light limes. this guy is a real lovely baby.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you change restaurants, don't change it to loving Outback.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If you're gonna go to a lovely restaurant go to Antoine's or something. Zack sucks.

E: shows how much I care about Ryder. Zack not Zach.

coconono fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 2, 2014

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
FWIW a lot of people who travel a lot go to chain restaurants because it's the same everywhere and you don't have to worry as much about food poisoning and things.

Also:

@RonKillings posted:

Who's up folks?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will hold the torch for Zack Ryder. Outback is tasty.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

FWIW a lot of people who travel a lot go to chain restaurants because it's the same everywhere and you don't have to worry as much about food poisoning and things.

Reminds me of the story about Usain Bolt at the Chinese Olypmics only eating McDonalds the entire time he was there cause he wanted to be sure he didn't catch food poisoning.